Adam Comes to Visit - Cover

Adam Comes to Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Adam:

I was in one of my very favorite places, Amy's pussy. What a way to wake up in the morning, a fifteen-year old pussy pushed into your face. And her naked mother, telling us we need to come help get breakfast ready. This must be a dream.

I have cummed so many times since I came to stay, it's a wonder I could even get a hard-on. But I do.

I told Amy that I love her pussy but I needed to pee and then we needed some food.

"Just eat me, I'm very nutritious," she teased.

As we entered the kitchen, Kristen was at the stove wearing an apron cooking bacon which smelled wonderful.

"Got all dressed up, huh, Mom?"

"Bacon grease is very unpleasant when it spatters. I take no chances. And Adam can admire my behind as I cook," she said as she gave her butt a little wiggle.

I walked up behind her (my hard cock reaches her first) and slipped my hands under and around to the front of the apron cupping a breast in each hand.

"That's nice, Adam, but you are distracting me, nicely, but distracting. Go feel up Amy, I'll be finished in a minute then you can feel me up all you want. And all I want."

What an invitation. So, I went and sat at the table next to Amy and begin to suck her left breast and play with the right. She reached down and began to fondle my dick which was ready for a new day with these two seductive creatures.

Amy spread her legs as I was caressing her breasts and I dropped a hand to play with her delightful pussy.

"Put a finger in, Adam," she whispered and I complied as any man would. She was very wet after the fun we had earlier when we were upstairs.

"Okay, come and get it. Everything's ready."

It was surprising how relaxed we were having breakfast together, me and my aunt and my cousin, beautifully naked. It was starting to seem natural, except that I still had a raging hard-on.

"What's that under your napkin, Adam," Kristen asked.

"Oh, something that I'm saving for the two of you. For after breakfast."

"Can I peek?" asked Amy as she lifted the napkin. "Wow, that looks nice. I can't wait."

After the kitchen was cleaned up, we trailed one another back up to the master suite and Kristen asked me if I would like to take turns giving them oral.

"I'd love nothing better."

With that Kristen got a chair and pulled it over near the bed. She sat on the bed facing the chair, had Amy sit in the chair facing her and asked me to sit on the floor between both their legs.

I happily complied and had two beautiful pussies on either side of my head as I sat between them. I was in heaven. I don't remember which one I started on but it was sweet and wet and I was rubbing and fingering the other. Surrounded by pussy.

When I was licking one, she would be petting and stroking my face while I look up at her contented eyes. I really never want to turn away from one to the other but I also want them to both have all the pleasure I can give. Was I hard.

As I licked and sucked Kristen, she was rubbing her clit and I took turns licking and sucking it as well. Her clit was really out, I'd never seen it so exposed and easy to suck on. She squirmed when I sucked there and soon she stiffened and pulled my head into her love garden and humped my face as I sucked away.

"Oh, god, Adam, suck me, oooh, yeah. Mmmm, mmm."

I turned my wet face up to look up at her and she was smiling down at me and said, "Thank you, Adam, that was lovely, really wonderful." With that, she laid back on the bed and I turned my attention to her daughter.

Amy's legs were wide open, her feet up on the edge of the bed, ready for my mouth and tongue which were wet with Kristen's moisture. As I burrowed between her thighs, I felt Kristen take my cock in her mouth and begin a gentle sucking. She was on the floor and turned so she could reach me as I licked and tongued Amy. This was unbelievable.

As I licked up and down, Amy pulled her labia apart and I began to suck up near her clit. She bucked against me a bit and I slid a finger inside her waiting warmth and twisted up toward her g-spot.

"Mmm, Adam, that's just right, do that, right there. Mmm, don't stop, rub right there. Ohhh, mmm."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.