Adam Comes to Visit - Cover

Adam Comes to Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Adam:

Unbelievable. I had two of the most beautiful women in the world making love to me. I'd lusted over my Aunt Kristen ever since I first started getting erections. Now, her daughter has bloomed into a junior edition of her: hair, breasts, hips, legs and all.

Kristen was sucking my whipped cream-coated dick and Amy was rubbing her breasts in my face while I rubbed her pussy between her wide-stanced legs. I hoped my here could hold up through all this.

My two lovers switched places and I watched Amy spray her mouth full of whipped cream then lean forward and plunge her mouth over my cock. The feeling is very soft and sensual. I planned right then to always have a can of whipped cream in my fridge the rest of my life. It was sensational.

Kristen gently pushed me back on the sofa, then got up on the cushions straddling me and pressed her beautiful pussy to my face. I kissed and sucked on her as Amy, down below, kissed and sucked on me. Oh, heaven.

These two must have cooked this up and I couldn't be happier. I'd kept these two women separate in my days and nights and now it seemed a bit weird to be made love to by both. They didn't seem to be shy at all in front of each other and I was getting all the benefit. Oh, am I.

They kept changing places often enough that I hadn't cummed yet but I'd been close a couple of times. I had never been so erotically stimulated in my life and, sadly, might never, ever again.

Kristen stood up and said, "Enough fun, now we make love until we can't any longer, then we sleep and we have all day tomorrow and tomorrow night. We can stay in my room. I've got the king-sized bed and Adam, here, is looking king-sized for sure. Let's go up, shall we?"

These two must have worked out a plan but I was happy just to be led along not knowing what was next.

There were candles and another bottle of champagne. Kristen popped the cork and poured us all some.

"A little taste?" she asked as she dabbed a bit of the wine on her nipples. As I sucked it off, I could see that Amy was also rubbing a bit on her nipples and along her slit. What a way to go through a bottle of champagne.

As I sat on the bed sucking Kristen's champagne-glazed nipples, Amy was underneath dipping my cock in her glass of champagne which she proceeded to lick off. Champagne and whipped cream, these two are pretty classy in the bedroom.

"I guess we shouldn't make you choose which one of us you want first. Any ideas how to decide," asked Kristen.

"You go first Mom, I'd like to watch and I'll find something to keep myself busy with. Go ahead."

So Kristen asked me to lay down then she swung over me and guideed my eager cock into her waiting love tunnel. As she pressed down, the feeling was lovely, like my cock is returning to where it belonged. She pushed all the way down until I was buried in her as deep as I could go, then she swirled her hips around setting off the fuse burning toward a fantastic orgasm in my very near future.

Amy got up and straddled my face while holding on to the headboard and began to gently rub her pussy all over my face. I had my tongue up as she swept back and forth. She was certainly going to grow up to be just like her mother. I thought of all the lucky men in her future and I was her first.

That familiar electric feeling was spiraling up from my midsection and it burst through in a mind-numbing ejaculation into Kristen's deepest reaches.

"Oh, Oh, UHH, UHH, uh, uh, oh, Kristen, oh."

She didn't slow down at all, just kept going as I emptied everything into her warm, deep clasp. Amy lifted off my face, turned and gave me a beautiful, soft, deep kiss while her mother kept grinding away on top of me.

Soon, Kristen slid down over me and my cock partly pulled out of her as she kissed me. She had the sexiest ways to kiss and I dearly loved being kissed by her.

Kristen and I were holding each other as Amy laid down on the other side and I was sandwiched between these two naked beauties with their hands roving all over my body. Yes, I was getting hard again.

"How about a double blowjob, Adam? That should be something you'd remember," asked Kristen.

"Double? You mean, both of you?"

"Exactly."

"Oh, yeah."

Amy:

My mom is hot stuff. She'd suggested that we both get down and give Adam oral sex. What guy would not want that?

So, I got up on my hands and knees and began to suck Adam. My mom also got on her hands and knees and started to lick along the side of his cock as I concentrated on the tip. Soon, we both started licking up and down and I could feel his hand begin to rub back and forth along my wet and excited pussy lips.

I looked back and Mom was getting the same attention and was moving her butt around helping him rub. Good idea, I thought, so I did the same and, oooh, that felt so nice.

Mom started sucking his tip as I felt his finger gently slip inside my tingly slit. Mmm, nice. I was licking around the base of his dick; we were trying to share Adam's cock between us as he fingered us both.

Soon, I took over sucking the end of his dick. It was almost like we were in a race to see who could make Adam cum first. Mom was now sitting over his face as she tongued his navel and was having her pussy licked and tongued by Adam who I could hear begin to moan softly as I milked his cock with my mouth.

Adam began to tense and buck as I sucked him to orgasm.

"UGHH, UGHH, UHH, uhh, uhh."

At the same time as Adam was filling my mouth with his warm cum, my mom, who was rubbing her pussy back and forth across Adam's face, began to moan loudly, "Mmmm, mmmm, oh, god, Adam, suck me, suck me, UUH, UUH, ohh, ohh, god, Adam, oh, oh."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.