Adam Comes to Visit - Cover

Adam Comes to Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Adam:

I was face-to-face with Amy's wonderful pussy again licking along her tight little slit sensing the wetness that lay so abundantly just inside. Oh, I loved this. As I probed her with my tongue, I could feel her thigh muscles tense each time I entered her and she also gave a little harder suck to my blissful cock.

I liked Amy being over me, maybe she was the dominant one and I'm subordinate. Or maybe I just like the woman making love to me. She now had my dick completely out of her mouth and she was licking the underside just below my cock tip where it's so sensitive. I pulled back from her and slowly lapped my tongue in a wide circle all around the outside of her outer labia then plunged my tongue into her vulva. She jumped a bit when I did this and I made a mental note to do it again.

Now Amy was licking the end of my dick like a melting ice cream cone. It almost felt like my cock was melting under her oral caresses.

Mutual oral sex is one of the great discoveries that we each make as we are growing up. I will always remember my first when I was in seventh grade. Melissa was in most of my classes and we had been to a few parties at the same time, not a date, but just both invited and both showed-up.

We liked each other from the start and ended up kissing quite a bit the first time we were together. The attraction was mutual and strong. I was feeling her breasts by the second time we were together and she asked me to come to her house after school to 'help her with some homework.' As soon as I was inside her house, she had her blouse and bra off and I was kissing and sucking her small but very pretty breasts and she was rubbing me through my pants.

"Take your pants off," she whispered as she tugged off her skirt and panties. My god, I was getting naked with a girl for the first time ever. She put her fingers around my very hard cock and said, "Lay down, Adam, lay down." She then swung a leg over me and got down on her hands and knees and began sucking me while she lowered herself down on my face.

Obviously, Melissa knew what she wanted and, on that first afternoon, I hardly even got to look at her pussy before I was engulfed in her wetness. Don't get me wrong, I immediately fell in love with girl's pussies and their various personalities.

Yes, you read that right, each one is unique and different and wonderful. I got to know Melissa's body very, very well and she knew my penis like it was her best friend. In a way, it was. She did not want to have intercourse for several reasons and we had oral sex every afternoon until her family moved away ten months later. I miss her still.

I could see that Amy's labia were more pink than when I first met them, they'd been busy and it showed a bit. So, I was specially careful as I ate her out.

Amy:

Adam's tongue was pulsing in and out of me as I licked the chubby, pink end of his penis. I found that one of the things I liked to do best was suck and caress Adam's cock. They are such nice playthings, I love them.

I was taking long up and down sucks and Adam was sucking, too. He had his mouth wide open and was sucking my whole labial area while probing his tongue in and out and up and down. Delicious.

Narrowing his mouth, Adam moved up to my clit hood and eased a finger in and ran it up the front wall of my vagina rubbing gently back and forth sending waves of intense pleasure washing over my body. As he began lightly sucking on my clit which had come out to play, my orgasmic teakettle went from 'simmer' to 'boil.' Oh, he was so good.

Adam was giving me shivers as he licked on my clit and suddenly, my legs tensed and a bolt of lightning raced through me radiating from my pussy as I felt like I was rocketing up into space. All I could see for a moment was an intense white light then I was flooded over with the most beautiful serene feeling of peace and complete contentment like I was floating in a warm, scented bath.

He continued to lick and finger me rubbing along my wet and tingly slit as I slowly sucked and licked the end of his cock.

"Mmm, I'm gonna cum, Amy. Oh, yeah," and the first spurt landed halfway down my throat almost making me choke. I swallowed quickly to keep up with his flow and finally licked the remaining drops off as they oozed out.

"Oh, god, that was good, I love the way you suck me."

"Mmm, I love doing it."

"We better straighten up before your mom gets home."

So, I started the biggest clean-up, my crotch, I was dripping like mad, so I put a liner in my panties as I got dressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.