Adam Comes to Visit - Cover

Adam Comes to Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Adam:

God, it was terrible trying to keep my hands off my aunt until Amy went off to bed. I had a raging hard-on by then and was really ready for our lovemaking. We had tried several positions that were new to me; it's wonderful being with a more experienced woman. Oh, yeah, just incredible.

So, after we had made love (Some nights we did it twice, some just once, but then I got a blowjob as an extra.), Kristen said, "Adam, I just love what we're doing and I want to ask you a favor. I really want your understanding on what I'm about to ask you." Oh, shit, I thought, she's going to tell me that we fuck no more. It's off.

"I love my daughter very much, as you know. She's now at the age when she can physically and mentally handle sex, I've made sure of that. We've talked a lot and I've shown her as much on the internet as possible. But, someday she's got to have the real thing.

"But, see, I didn't always choose my first few lovers very well and I want better for her. I want her first lover to be kind and gentle and caring. Someone who wants her pleasure before his own. Do you understand that?"

"Sure, I'd want the same if she was my daughter. Amy's really nice and a lot of guys are dumbasses, so I do understand."

"Well, Adam, what I would like is for you to be Amy's first lover."

I guess my mouth was open and it felt like hours before I said, "Gee, I don't know what to say. (Brilliant, huh?) Amy's a beautiful girl, just like you, and any guy would love to be with her. But, what about her? What would she think?"

"Well, if you're willing, I'd tell Amy that I would quietly approve of it if you two had sex while I was at work. I'd just tell her that if she wanted to, she could make a play for you, every girl knows how, Adam, to see if you're interested. I'd tell her that you two would have all day together but would have to just cool it at night. And, after all, Adam, I don't want to give you up. I still want you in my bed and in me." With that, she kissed me.

So, I said, "No."

Oh, no I didn't, I'm kidding. Are you crazy?

What I really said was, "I know how precious Amy is to you and I'd treat her like I've treated you. I love you both and wouldn't ever want to hurt either one of you."

"You can't tell Amy that you know about this and you can never tell anyone else, even your mom about what we've been doing or will do, okay?"

"Oh, I never would, ever. What would I do about birth control?"

"Amy's on the pill, not to worry."

"Well, how could I ever turn down being with both of you? I love what we've been doing and Amy reminds me of you, so that's easy."

"Aw, Adam, you know just the right things to say. I'll put the bug in Amy's ear in the morning."

Amy:

Mom woke me the next morning to tell me something she's decided.

"Sure, what?" I asked.

"Well, I know you're ready for sex if the right guy came along, right?"

"Yeah."

"So, I want you to know that I think Adam is a 'right guy.'"

"But we're cousins, first cousins."

"Is he cute? Do you like him in a girl-boy way?"

"Yeah, but..."

"I'm not suggesting that you two start a family, that's where the problem comes from cousins. I'm just saying that if you thought you would like to have a physical relationship with Adam, it's okay with me. What you two do during the day is between the two of you, just try to keep it cool when I'm home, understand?"

"Yeah, I understand. And, yes, I think he's really cute and, yeah, I'm thinking I might like this idea. Just how would I do this?"

"Well, in my experience, guy's are pretty easy to interest, I'm sure you can do that with your looks, sweetie."

"Well, this may make my day rather interesting, huh? Wish me luck."

"Oh, you don't need any luck, honey, you've got everything you need. Have fun, I'm off to work."

Well, now. I'm wide awake now. Mom just told me I can seduce our live-in cousin if I'd like to. How many moms tell you to have sex? Well, just think of how good it is to have a mom like mine instead of the opposite, one that keeps you locked in a closet until you're thirty years old and have cobwebs between your legs.

I guess I'll just go around in my nightie and see if that gets any reaction. I'll just happen to forget to put on a robe today, give him a little view of his 'cuz.' So, I go shower and shave (Yes, down there, too. Who knows what'll happen today.)

It was about ten o'clock when Adam came down.

"Hi, Amy? What's up today?"

"Nothing much, just lounging around. Summer, you know."

I stand up to put my bowl in the sink and can see that I've got his attention.

"Can I get you some breakfast, Adam?"

"Oh, cereal'd be nice."

So, I poured out the cereal and milk and took it over to him and sat down while he ate.

He was talking and looking down the top of my nighty while I bent down to adjust my slipper. I'm pretty sure he got a good look at my nipples and all.

Adam:

This next morning, Amy was dressed in just a nightie, not the usual robe, and it was a very pretty nightie that was not just somewhat transparent but also cut so the neckline droops forward (She doesn't droop at all.) exposing her very lovely breasts. Kristen must have set things up, I'm thinking.

"Pretty nightie, Amy."

"Oh, well, we're all just family, right?"

"True, but, you know, I think you are one of the prettiest girls I know. And that nightie does you justice."

"Aren't you nice. Thanks. I'm glad you like it. After all, we're 'kissin' cousins, I guess."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.