Tony and Suzanne
Chapter 1: Tony's Story

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Tony's Story - Two high school sophomores are forced to participate in an experimental high school educational 'Program' where selected students must go naked to all classes and on campus extra-curricular activities. The program is being co-sponsored by a pharmaceutical company that has made a very large donation to the school in return for being able to test its new anti-embarrassment drug on naked Program students.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Serious?" Tony spoke into his cell phone in response to what his friend Bill had just told him. "You're not putting me on, right?"

"No," Bill replied. "I heard it from Ed when we were hanging out last week after track practice. Ed said there was this new "experimental program" or something at school. He said starting third week that some of the kids might have to go naked for a week at a time to all classes and school activities!"

"But why Bill?"

"They think it is a valuable educational experience for the students who will be pegged for nudity."

"If it is such a 'valuable educational experience' why don't they make all the kids do it?"

"Because there is also a research objective — something to do with studying teenage shame responses. They need a teenage population of a certain size to fulfill the research objectives. And they need the majority of these students to remain clothed so that feelings of embarrassment and humiliation will be maximized for those students not permitted clothing."

"Well look Bill, I'll be damned if I'm going naked. Screw that! This stud isn't about to let it all hang out down there for everybody to look at!! I've got a right to some privacy after all."

"Actually Tony, you may not have that right. I understand that participation in the program is mandatory. It is a graduation requirement. That doesn't mean every student will have to go naked, but if you are selected for total nudity, you must comply. They can even use force to strip you."

"Serious?"

"Serious! You might look on the bright side — it means you are probably going to see some foxy chicks naked!"

"But Bill, if I am naked myself at the same time I might be too embarrassed to enjoy the sight! I would spend all my time thinking about the national debt instead of the foxy chick. Out of fear, you know, that I might develop a woody. And that would be really embarrassing! Anyway, how exactly do they select the particular students who must go naked?"

"Look Tony - it is partly random, like a lottery, but it is also based on those psychological assessment tests we all took end of last year. I guess they want to make sure to include students who might be particularly shy and therefore show a stronger shame response."

"Hey Bill I've got to run now or I will miss the bus."

Tony's mind was racing, as he ran to catch the bus. It was Monday morning. Would he be selected for total nudity? Should he refuse? What would he do if they try to forcibly strip him? Well at least he took comfort in the knowledge that he had another week before he would have to meet this challenge. Normally he would have reported to study hall first period. But Miss Vincent, the English teacher, had offered to give him some one-on-one coaching the period before his English class, if he would report to her office first period instead. So he knocked on her door. This wouldn't be too bad, he thought, since she was drop dead gorgeous. Every guy in school would like to bang her — in his dreams of course!

At the main entrance to the school there seemed to be some commotion. There was the usual metal detector procedure, but things seemed to be going much slower than usual. When Tony got to the head of the line he found out why. Apparently security guards were confiscating everyone's cell phones. They were told they would be returned at the end of the semester, and that temporary school supplied cell phones would soon be issued in their place. Tony wondered what that was all about but continued to Miss Vincent's office on the second floor.

"Come on in Tony! I was so looking forward to our time together!"

Once inside, she closed her office door, and her eyes scanned his very athletic looking body. Tony knew that his slender and well muscled body, honed by countless track practices and track events, often drew interested glances from female teachers as well as girls his own age. Tony thought he detected her gaze lingering for just a moment on his crotch. He felt just the beginning of a woody starting down there and hope it wasn't tenting his slacks to a noticeable extent. He would have died of embarrassment if she realized she was turning him on! She pulled out one of his essays and showed him several changes that would make it more readable. Tony nodded in agreement with these changes. Just then there was a loud knock on the door. Miss Vincent opened the door and there were 2 very strong security guard types in the hall. One of them handed her a container of some sort and a note that she read, and Tony noticed her face flushing! She told the 2 guards to wait outside for a few moments and closed the door so that she and Tony were again alone.

"Tony — I wish I were not the one to have to do this to you, but I have just received a note from the principal that you are selected to participate in the nudity program, and that it is my job to see that you strip, here and now, and that your clothing is placed in the container and given to these 2 guards to take to the office. You are permitted to keep your shoes and socks. You will get your clothing back at the end of the school day, and after you complete your participation in any extra-curricular activities for which you signed up. A bracelet will be locked on your left wrist identifying you as a 'program student'. You can look on that as a benefit because it lets everyone know you are being forced to do this and are therefore not to be seen as an exhibitionist or a pervert. On the other hand it also puts all your fellow students on notice that it would be a severe offense against the school discipline code if any student offered you any article of clothing to wear at any time during your school day! No one will help you."

"Now I am familiar with the goals of the program and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the program. But first we can't keep these gentlemen waiting! I would rather we do this stripping just between the two of us with the office door closed. But if you prove non-compliant, I will summon these two gentlemen and they will forcibly strip you in this office with the door open. Your choice!"

Tony considered fighting off these two guards. But he realized he would probably lose and get roughed up quite a bit in the process. So, reluctantly, he began unbuttoning his shirt, removed his shirt and handed it to Miss Vincent who neatly folded it and put it in the container provided. Then he took his shoes and socks off and set them aside for the moment. Then emptied his pockets — Miss Vincent holding out her hand to take each item from him and carefully place it in the container. Now he very reluctantly unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly, and began to lower his jeans to the floor. He could not help but notice that Miss Vincent kept looking at his slender but muscular thighs! Now came the hardest part of all. He stole a quick glance at Miss Vincent to see if she would let him out of this part. No such luck! Slowly he eased his tighty whities down a few inches till his pubic hair showed. Still Miss Vincent's face was implacable. So he pushed them down all the way and let them fall to his feet. As he did so he quickly cupped his hands over his genitals. Damned if he had to let Miss Vincent see his privates! But she had other ideas.

"Program students are not permitted to cover themselves young man! Drop your hands to your sides and stand erect with your feet about two feet apart! And face me! You are required to show your body entire to any person who wishes to see it! You might as well begin with me — at least I will not make fun of your endowments, and I'm sure some of your fellow students will." With that she closed the container with all his clothing, opened the door briefly and handed the container to the guards who then departed.

As she re-entered her office and closed the door, Tony assumed the position demanded of him and stood at attention with his privates fully on display to his teacher. He was conscious that she was, in fact, looking directly at his genitals.

"You have a fine body young man and should be proud to show it off! Your penis, in the flaccid state, is perhaps a bit shorter than many other boys your age, but you are very well endowed in the testicle and scrotum department! Your chest is impressive as are your biceps. Your belly is absolutely flat and forms a good backdrop for your curly pubic hair! You have exceptionally long and slender arms and legs. Now turn with your back to me and let me have a good look at those muscular buttocks. Oh my they look good! Now turn around and face me again!"

About now Tony is burning with shame to hear his body and private parts discussed so openly.

"I thought you said," Miss Vincent, "that you wished you were not the one to do this to me! Now you seem to be enjoying my humiliation".

"What I meant was that I wished you didn't have to be humiliated like this. But since you do have to be humiliated, and by me, I might as well enjoy the ride! I don't deny that it is pleasurable to look upon your naked body."

"Now Tony, I am sure that you will have questions about the program. I will try to answer your questions."

"Well Miss Vincent, what are the purposes of the program? How is it not a violation of indecency laws and why me?" Tony said with a tremor in his voice.

"Good questions all. The school received a very large grant from Ajax Pharmaceuticals that will go to build a new gymnasium and more computer classrooms. In return the school has agreed to provide its student body as research subjects for a study on shame. Ajax wants to know what factors contribute to or intensify feelings of shame and embarrassment in adolescent males and females, and how adolescents may try to work thru these feelings. Part of the study also involves administering a new drug to some students and a placebo to others. The new drug is being tested for its effectiveness at reducing feelings of shame in adolescents. The school feels all of this will be an invaluable educational experience for the students who must go naked and for their classmates who will also participate by observing and reacting to their nude fellow students. All of the students, regardless of their level of participation, will have emotional issues to work thru and will be the stronger for having gone thru this."

"Miss Vincent, it feels awkward just standing here like this. Do you think I might sit down now?"

"Sure Tony, as long as you don't try to cover yourself and keep your feet well separated. Also I will need to put some tissues down first to protect the chair — you know — in case you secrete. Don't be embarrassed if you do secrete — it is perfectly natural in boys your age. Actually I can see some pre cum forming at the tip of your penis. That tells me that you are aroused by this situation. Frankly I hoped you would be!" Tony sits down with his feet well apart and his hands on his thighs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.