Dr. Brown's Sadistic Experiments - Cover

Dr. Brown's Sadistic Experiments

Copyright© 2009 by luvithard

Chapter 2: Experiment Continues

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Experiment Continues - This story is about a woman named Samantha who becomes an unwilling subject of a sadistic doctor who performs perverted sexual experiments on her. These experiments ultimately are used to train her for his numerous clients that have abnormal sexual desires. I hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

A few minutes later, Samantha heard some commotion at the door. "Open the door, you crazy old man. What have you done this time?" some male voice said. Yes! Someone is out there Samantha thought!

"I am in here, PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE!" Samantha yelled out.

The door burst open and two sheriffs strode into the room dragging Dr. Brown with them. "What the hell is going on here?" one of them asked.

Tears of joy sprang into Samantha's eyes, "Oh thank goodness! That crazy bastard forced me here and did horrible things to me. Oh thank you for finding me! Thank you!" Samantha was so overjoyed that she was about to be saved that she momentarily forgot she was even naked until she saw both of the men eyeing her naked body. "Can you find something to cover me with please?" she said blushing, "And get me out of these straps?"

They both walked over to Samantha and looked down at her but neither one tried to undo her straps nor find anything to cover her up with. A bit confused, she said again, "Can you please cover me up and get me out of these straps?"

"Dr. Brown how many times do we have to tell you, if you want us to over look what you do here, you need to make sure we always get an invitation to the first experiment. We "heard through the grape-vine" you had another patient, we don't like that. You should know better." one of them said.

The other looked down at Samantha with a sadistic looking smile on his face said, "You didn't think he could get away with all this without help from the local law enforcement did you? Hell, he has been at it for years. We have a nice arrangement with him, don't we Dr. Brown?"

"Yes, yes, of course you do. Sorry about not notifying you. I was just too excited about getting started with Samantha here since it has been awhile since I have had a patient. But now that you are here, you can watch and partake in the next experiment how's that?" Dr. Brown replied.

Samantha thrashing on the table yelled out an animal like wail, 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" To think she was almost free from this insane predicament only to find out that these sheriffs were in on it too totally took away any hope of ever leaving this place. She was completely drained of any human emotion. She just slumped back onto the table and stared blankly at the ceiling totally unaware that this too was part of the Dr. Brown's plan. Humiliation, fear, and losing all hope, were the first major steps in training his patients. Both Brian and John had been with the sheriff department for a number of years and were even prior patients of Dr. Brown. Samantha would see what he did for them before end of today!

"Okay, let's get back to the experiment of trying out different dildos shall we?" he said picking up a glass dildo showing it to Samantha. It looked quite threatening. It was about 10 inches in length and had four bulbous balls ranging from 3 inches around starting with the first ball to 6 ½ inches with the last one. Each ball was about 1 inch in height and about 1 inch apart. To increase the sensitivity inside the anal tract each ball was covered in nodules. She watched him lube it up, knowing it would be the next instrument inserted into her poor asshole. She forced herself to concentrate on her breathing and again tried to block everything that was happening to her.

Dr. Brown pressed the end of the dildo up against her asshole, watching it slowly spread open to accept the first ball. He heard her intake of breath as the first rippled ball popped in. He did not stop, continuing to push, her asshole closing on the base until it reached another glass ball, this one getting larger. Her asshole slowly spread again, the next glass ball larger, her asshole stretching to accept it. It popped shut again as the ball entered her rectum, grabbing on the shaft again. "That's two Samantha, getting full yet? Here comes another." He pressed forward again, this time the next ball over an inch and a half wide. He went slowly, wanting her to feel the stretching of her asshole as it slowly passed the glass ball through. "Now the big one, Samantha."

Samantha groaned in pain as her asshole stretched to accept the glass balls. Her ass felt like it was one fire and the cramping was beginning again as well. The largest one was now pressed against her asshole, forcing it to open to accept the two inch plus glass ball. It slowly opened, stretching wide to slip over the glass ball, sliding shut again as it gripped the base. Her asshole felt stuffed, the balls stretching her open as they pressed deeper and deeper inside her. All the balls were in her now, about seven inches of shiny glass with about 3 inches of the shaft still protruding from her cute asshole. Dr. Brown continued to push the dildo in causing Samantha to scream out in pain as the cramping intensified.

"STOP, IT HURTS!" she screamed her breathing coming in shallow breaths.

"We are almost through Samantha. Try and relax. You know how much easier it is when you do that." he said softly.

Samantha tried to slow her breathing down and will her body to relax. She kept saying to herself, you can get through this, you can get through this, and then you can kill this bastard! Dr. Brown waited patiently as he watched this fascinating patient knowing probably what she was thinking. He had observed it so many times in the past. Her breathing finally slowed a bit and her facial features relaxed indicating he could go on. He thought for this first time, he would only go 5 minutes, knowing with training she could easily endure up to 20 to 30 minutes which is what so many clients preferred.

"Now to test your endurance." he said, and began to pull the dildo out, watching as each ball popped her anus open.

Samantha cried out in pain as the four balls were pulled quickly from her asshole, then shoved just as quickly back in. She shuddered as the largest tore through her anus. Dr. Brown began to fuck her with the glass dildo, punishing her anal tract as the glass balls tore in and out, her anus forced to open and close in rapid succession. He continued to fuck her in this manner for five long horrible minutes, shoving the glass dildo in and out as Samantha shook in pain. Her sphincter had long given up on resisting. She huffed and puffed in pain as she suffered the painful fucking of the inanimate object in her ass. He finally pulled it from her asshole, watching as it stayed open.

Samantha's inside of her asshole felt like it was falling out. She could tell that her asshole hadn't totally closed back up and wondered if it ever would. She was covered in sweat; her rectum was still having spasms after its brutal intrusion and it felt like her asshole was on fire. She sobbed, "Please no more, I can't take anymore."

Dr. Brown nodded to Brian and John whom immediately stepped forward, their cocks straining against their trousers. "Help her relax, play with her nipples." he instructed them. Glad to be finally part of the experiment, they each took a nipple into their mouth and began expertly teasing it with their tongue, gently sucking on them pulling them upward away from her tit.

Samantha's mind went into a whirlwind. Her nipples responded to their touch sending tiny shockwaves of pleasure down her stomach to her pussy. She tried to block out the feeling, totally ashamed that she was responding to their touch. But it was like the pain in ass only seemed to intensify the feeling in her tits. Samantha moaned in pleasure as the men continued to tease each nipple. She started clinching and unclenching her pussy, not even aware she was doing it. Dr. Brown knew part of her increase sensitivity was due to the shot he had given her earlier, but he also knew from years of research, that pain too heightened sexual pleasures.

Dr. Brown looked at her exposed pussy and saw it glistening with wetness. He slipped two fingers into her and smiled in satisfaction as Samantha moaned yet again. He continued to finger her exploring the inner walls of her vagina feeling the wetness increase as he continued to move his fingers in and out, in and out. He took his thumb and began rubbing her clit. Samantha shuddered in delight. Samantha's thoughts were totally focused on the sexual desires pulsating through out her body. She was able to ignore her painful gaping asshole.

"One more, Samantha, almost done." Dr Brown told her. As he continued to work wonders with his fingers on her pussy and clit, he held up his last dildo for the day showing his students it. They were in awe when the saw it.

"It is one of my many animal dildos call The Grand Pup because of its likeness of a dog cock, complete with a large knot. The dimensions are huge though. It is over thirteen inches long. It is about 7" around the mid section of the shaft with the shaft being about 7" long as well up to the knot. The knot is over 10" around (3 inches across) and is three inches tall. Not my largest animal dildo, but pretty damn impressive. Plus, we don't want to tear Samantha apart on her first day do we?" Everyone laughed and shook their head.

He lubricated it heavily, knowing that it would be extremely painful for Samantha to take it up her asshole. Even with the pleasant sexual feelings emanating from her tits and pussy, Samantha cried out, when she saw that huge ugly looking dildo. Through panting sobbing breaths, she said, "Please don't, I can't have that in my ass."

"You will be surprised to see what you can take in your ass Samantha. This is not even my largest dildo, so really, it is just preparing it for the others. Besides, the speculum did some pre-stretching for you as well as the glass dildo. Just concentrate on your pussy and tits."

She shuddered as she felt it push against her asshole, the lubricating allowing for the tip to enter easily. She groaned in pain as it continued upward, stuffing her asshole full of thick dildo. "AAAHHHHHHHH," she yelled out as the knot began to enter her asshole, stretching her even more than the speculum had. Instead of shrinking down though, the knot continued for three more agonizing inches, three more inches of painful stretching. Once inside, it kept expanding her as Dr. Brown continued to push the huge dildo even further in her ass until he reached the base of the dildo. No one had been able to accept the entire dildo on their first experiment. He thought I have finally found a perfect specimen. His cock getting hard again thinking of the other dildos he could probably use on her.

Even with her pussy and tits emanating sexual pleasures, it didn't help relieve the cramping deep in her bowls as almost thirteen inches of hard, thick doggy dildo was fucked inside her. She let out a wail "AHHHHHHHHHHHH, PLEASE PULL IT OUT!" she screamed, her body convulsing in pain.

Dr. Brown slowly moved the huge dildo back and forth forcing the vast knot to come part way out of Samantha's ass and then shoving it back in hearing Samantha's groans of pain as her asshole was forced to accommodate this large unnatural object. He watched her stomach bulge up and down as he pulled it in and out, his cock getting harder by the minute. He finally stopped, leaving the entire dildo inside her. Now let's see if I can get you to cum looking at her face withered in pain.

"How does that feel Samantha? Do you like being fucked in the ass by a dog? You should be quite proud, you are the first patient ever to take all of The Grand Pup on the first try!" looking up and nodding to his students who all broke in to applause. He knew, they too, had hard-ons and needed a release soon.

Samantha felt as though she was about to pass out and just wanted to get relief from the agonizing pain radiating in her ass. She shuddered again in pain as another cramp and spasm went up her rectum deep into her bowls. She could see the bulge in her stomach caused by this insane dildo buried inside her and it almost made her sick. Her poor asshole felt like it was on fire not getting any relief since it was still forced open holding the 7 ½ " base of the dildo. She thought my asshole will never be normal again. Sobbing she pleaded again, "Please take it out. PLEASE!"

Dr. Brown gently stroked her head, saying "We are almost done here, I just need to see how long it takes you to cum while holding this doggy cock inside her ass."

Samantha shook her head, "I can't, HURTS TOOO MUCH!" not believing what she just heard. He is totally deranged she thought.

"Ah, but you can." he told her, nodding again to Brian and John who had momentarily stopped playing with her tits began again. Each taking a nipple into their mouths they expertly began sucking and gently biting. The sensation immediately made Samantha moan in pleasure. She could not believe how ultra-sensitive her nipples were and how they were sending tiny needles of pleasure down her stomach toward her pussy. She closed her eyes, sighed, and let her mind concentrate totally on the exquisite feelings that were being produced by the playing on her nipples.

Dr. Brown smiled and estimated no more than 2 minutes, again, a new record. He was so glad he had found this unwilling subject. He would be able to do more with her than any of his previous subjects. He looked down at her gaping pussy and saw that Samantha had started clinching and unclenching it due to the nipple playing. He quickly slid three fingers into wet pussy knowing it would be very tight due to the huge dildo in her ass, but give her immense pleasure.

Samantha groaned as Dr. Brown slid his fingers into her tight pussy. The increased pressure in her ass was unbelievable, yet it felt so damn good having his fingers in her pussy. He began to move his fingers in and out, pressing on her inner walls of her cunt as he pushed his fingers deep in her. She moaned loudly, the pain and pleasure intermixing making her whole body feel like it was on fire. She began thrusting her hips to meet his fingers, unaware she was even doing it. Her mind totally absorbed by the feelings of pleasure in her tits and pussy, which was being heightened by the pain in her ass.

Dr. Brown knew she was almost ready to climax, he took his thumb and began rubbing her clit in small circular motions making it a hard ball. Samantha shuddered and moaned, "AHHHHHH!" Brian and John began chewing on each nipple, roughly pulling them with their teeth which brought out more moans from Samantha. She began to pant, taking short shallow breaths, as her body began to reach the climax point, pain and pleasure sending signals through out her body. Dr. Brown forced another finger into her pussy roughly fingering her now with four fingers locating her G-spot. Animal like moans escaping from Samantha as her body began experiencing feelings it had never experienced before. Just a few more seconds, Dr. Brown thought as he continued to rub her G-spot.

"Now!" he said to Brian and John who both simultaneously bit down hard on each of Samantha's nipples. Samantha screamed, "AAAAHHHH FUUUUCCCCCK YES!" as her body erupted in the first mind-blowing climax ever. Her entire body shuddered, sending goose-pimples up and down it. Her pussy was convulsing, squirting cum. Even her clit was throbbing intensifying the overall feelings she was experiencing. Dr. Brown said, "Clinch your ass together", knowing the increased pain would escalate the climax.

Samantha, wanting this feeling to continue, squeezed her ass together, screaming in ecstasy as she did so. Her ass went into a spasm sending shockwaves of pain up Samantha's spine. Her pussy responded by starting another series of contractions squirting out more cum which was slowly seeping down Dr. Brown's hand. She continued to clinch and unclench both her ass and pussy, riding the climax to its max, groaning in immense pleasure. He smiled in satisfaction. What a perfect specimen he had found. He would be able to reach new records in all of his perverse experiments in training Samantha for his wicked clients.

The climax slowly depleted, leaving Samantha totally exhausted. She went limp, perspiration beads covering her entire body, her eyes closed. As reality slowing suck back in, Samantha did not want to believe what had just happened. She blushed in shame, and wondered how her body could betray her so. Dr. Brown slowly pulled his hand out of her pussy, Samantha feeling the cum pouring from it, running down her ass cheeks onto the table. She let out a sob totally humiliated.

"Samantha, open your eyes." Samantha, like a small child, hoping if she kept them closed this horrible nightmare would end, kept them tightly shut.

"Samantha, do you want the doggy dildo out of your ass?" she nodded her head slowly.

"Then open your eyes." Samantha opened her eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Good girl." he said. He began to slowly pull out the enormous dildo, pausing when the huge 10" knot was about an inch out Samantha's poor asshole stretching it wide to hold the remaining 2 inches of it inside her. She screamed in pain. "PLEASE TAKE IT OUT!" she cried.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.