Jen's Bad Decision - Cover

Jen's Bad Decision

Copyright© 2009 by luvithard

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jen ends up at bar by herself and finds herself at center stage being the sex object of the patrons in the bar.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts  

All Jen wanted to do that night was have a good time. It had been a long week and she was ready to go out and party. Her best friend Beth had backed out on her at the last minute but she didn't care, she was going out anyway. She looked at herself in the mirror. She had her favorite white short skirt on which showed off her shapely legs, especially in her 4" inch heel shoes. Her halter top exposed her hefty 36 D cleavage and hell, also gave everyone who looked a glimpse of her nice large nipples. And just for fun, wore no panties! She giggled to herself imaging what some guy would do when she leaned over just so and bared her ass and maybe even gave them a peek of her shaved pussy! Shit, she knew she was a tease, but she didn't care. She never had a one night stand and had no plans to start now. She just enjoyed flirting and getting free drinks from the guys all night.

Just for the hell of it, she decided to try a new night club on the other side of town. She was tired of seeing the same ole crowd where she and Beth usually went. As she entered the club she noticed it was not as nice as the ones she normally went to, and the guys here looked a bit rough, but she thought as long as she was here why not. As she headed toward the bar making sure she swung her ass a guy reached out and grabbed her around her waist and forced her onto his lap. "What a fine looking lady we have here. We don't usually see your kind in here."

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" she asked him. As she tried to wiggle out of his lap, her skirt came up and exposed her bare ass. "Well now, if that ain't an invitation, I sure as hell don't know what one is. Don't you agree Brian?" Brian, sitting across the table, smiled an evil grin and nodded yes. Reaching over and sliding his hand into her top grabbing a tit saying "And look, she's even showing us her nice tits Frank."

She slapped his hand and again tried to get up. She was getting scared now and just wanted to leave. "Please let me go. I made a mistake coming here and I would just like to leave now. Can someone please help me?" She looked around trying to find some one who would be willing to do so. But all she saw were other men just leering and grinning at her. She was terrified now. "Please just let me go. I don't want any trouble."

"Well, you should have thought of that before you dressed like a slut and came in here." said some man across the room. Several men replied "Yeah."

"I think she needs to be taught a lesson. Don't ya think?" said Frank to everyone in the room. Jen's squirming on his lap had given him a huge hard on and he was now moving her bare ass back and forth on it. The more she struggled the worse it got. This can't be happening to me she thought. Tears started welling up in her eyes. "Please just let me go. I promise I won't call the police." she begged.

Frank let her stand up and said "Sure baby, after we all have some fun with you." She tried to run to the door, but Brain grabbed her. She started kicking and screaming but it only made the men laugh more. "Take her to the back room and men come up and get your number!" the man behind the bar said.

She was taken to a room that had no furniture other than a mattress on the floor. Three of the four walls had black curtains hanging from the ceiling to the floor. Dread spread through out her body. Why did I come here? What the hell was I thinking? Brain told her if she wanted to get out of there alive she better do what she is told. Terrified she nodded yes, and begged not to be hurt. "Well that remains to be seen" he said and laughed. "Now take off your clothes except for those "fuck me" shoes."

With his eyes lusting on her, she took off her skirt and top and of course was now totally naked since she wore no bra or panties that night. "Damn lady, you were begging for this weren't you?" Tears rolling down her checks she began to sob.

He ignored her and said "Watch this." He pushed a button and the curtains began to rise revealing three large glass pane windows. The center window had odd looking holes in it in various places. He pushed another button and the lighting changed and she could see out the windows to the bar she had just been in. All the men were standing around the windows; several were naked from the waist down playing with their dicks. She cried out and made a run to the door, but was easily stopped by Brian.

"Not so fast little slut. You have some work to do first before you get to go home. See them holes? Guess what you are going to do?" She looked at him with terrified eyes, it was just beginning to dawn on her what he had in mind. "Trust me, do as you are told and it will go much easier for you. Now place her arms behind you, and place your head in the large center hole and guess what you will do with your tits?"

She could hear the leering of the men in the bar, but fearing more what would happen to her if she didn't do as they said, she bent over and placed her head in the center hole and forced her nice large tits in the other two holes. The men all applauded. The closest ones grabbed her tits and tweaked her nipples. She immediately tried to stand back up, but there was some apparatus around her waist now holding her in place. She could not move. Her ass and pussy were up in the air behind her. She could feel the cool air on her asshole and pussy. As several men continued to grab her tits someone yelled "See, you must have some large ones to do this!" They all laughed.

She could not believe this was happening to her. If wasn't for the apparatus holding her in place she felt her knees would buckle under her. And to think all these men will watch as she endures who the hell knows what. Tears streamed down her face. Her tits were already sore from the rough handing. It was like a bad dream, yet it was real.

"Okay -- numbers 1 -3 you're first in the room, 4 -- 6 you have her mouth. Everyone else enjoy the show until your number is called!" yelled out the bar man. "And slut, no biting or you will be damn sorry."

Before Jen could even react, a man stepped up and took his huge cock and started slowly moving it up and down on her face spreading his pre cum wetness across her face. "Open up bitch" he said. She had only given oral sex to one guy before and hated it, but he at least wasn't that large. This guy's cock she thought must be at least 8" long. There is no way I can have that in my mouth. But that was exactly what he did. He slowly pushed his hard cock in her mouth, gagging and chocking her. "Relax the throat bitch, it will be easier for you." He continued to move his cock in and out of her mouth. She thought her mouth would split due to the sheer size of his cock and continually gagged as he thrust it down her throat. She felt his stomach against her face and knew he had forced his entire cock into her mouth and throat.

"See slut, you can do it. Now keep that throat open and get ready" he told her. He grabbed the back of her head and now moved his cock expertly in and out of her mouth slamming his lower stomach into her face with each thrust. All Jen could do was concentrate on keeping her throat relaxed and breath through her nose.

"Now suck on it like there is no tomorrow" he told her. She starting sucking on it as he continued to face fuck her. Her huge tits were bouncing with each thrust and some other guy was grabbing her tits, sucking on each nipple. Her nipples grew hard and erect under his mouth and in spite of herself, her pussy was getting wet. How can this be turning me on she wondered. She could hear the leering of the men in the room and could only image what she looked like with her head and tits sticking out of the holes into the bar area and her ass and pussy being exposed behind the glass windows for everyone to see.

Meanwhile, numbers 1 -3 came into the back room. All were well hung, of course Jen was unaware of this at the moment, but she would find out very shortly. One guy started fingering her and playing with her clit. "Hey everyone, this slut is so wet! She loves it!" The bar crowd cheered. To the horror of Jen, she knew her body was beginning to betray her. As the guy was fingering her, she found herself rubbing up against his hand. Some other guy was sucking her ass and one was rubbing his hard on up and down her legs. Please someone stick it in she thought.

As though reading her mind, the guy fingering her said "Beg me to fuck you. You know you want my huge cock in that wet pussy of yours." Jen shook her head as she continued to have her mouth fucked hard. So the guy started fingering her harder and starting pulling on her clit that had already grown swollen and quite sensitive. He felt her shudder. "Beg me, you know you need the relief." She muffled through the cock in her mouth, "Fuck me." With that he plunged his 7" into her wet pussy. She moaned in pleasure. The crowd cheered. No one could believe what a slut she had turned in to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.