Softball Girls - Cover

Softball Girls

Copyright© 2009 by Dael623

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A father, a mother, and their softball playing daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mother   Father   Daughter  

Shannon stood outside the doorway to my bedroom, her eyes focused below my waist at the 6" erection standing straight out from my body. I caught a glimpse of her through the crack in the doorway as she quickly moved down the hall.

I needed a date! It's been six months since my wife, Shannon's mother, left the two of us "to get her head together" and I had yet to jump into the dating scene. I'm not sure I'm ready to do that, although parts of me were obviously quite ready, and my 18 year old daughter had just seen how ready I was! I had seen her full head of bright blonde hair outside my door, and odd feelings flushed through me at the idea of being nude and hard in front of Shannon.

It not that I haven't seen any women that I want to date ... it's that I don't really know how to ask. It's been over 25 years since I've asked a woman for a date and I'm just not sure about starting again. Oh yes, I've seen plenty of women that I want to "date" ... and even more I wouldn't mind bedding. But I just can't bring myself to ask! I thought about the whole situation as I got ready for work and I thought about what Shannon had seen. I was horny but had found it was just easier to "take care of the problem" myself than get a date.

Standing beneath the hot water of my private shower I found myself with another hardon in my soapy hand and lightly began stroking my length from its base to the bulbuous head, enjoying the feelings as the liquid soap lubricated both my hand and my cock ... while I thought about my daughter seeing me hard and wanting. Speeding up the movement it didn't take long for me to feel my balls tighten and the cum make its way until finally in a rush of warmth that had nothing to do with the water pounding my back I spurted rope after rope of hot white cum all over the floor of the shower. I kept the stroking until finally I was done and my weak legs barely kept me standing.

I thought about my situation the entire half hour it took me to get ready for work and fill my cup full of my morning coffee.

"Remember Dad, softball game after school today! 4:30 at the high school!" Shannon yelled from her room.

"I'll be there honey. See you tonight!" I yelled back even as I shut the door behind me.

"Jeez Charisse, my dad needs to get laid!" Shannon said to her best friend on their way to school in her car. "You should have seen him this morning. He had this huge hardon! God Charisse it looked great standing straight out!"

"Ooooh Shannon! You saw your daddy's cock? Wow ... I would have loved to have seen that!" Charisse Connors answered.

"I'll bet you would you little slut!" Shannon joked with the other young girl. "You'd love to see my daddy's hard cock wouldn't you! It wouldn't be the first one you ever saw!"

"Nope ... I've seen a few of them! But I'll bet it's the first one you've ever seen, wasn't it?" Charisse teased her freind. She knew Shannon was a virgin ... with boys anyway!

But not with her! The two teammates had also been lovers for a couple of years. Oh each dated boys, and Charisse had even played heavy with a couple of them. She loved a hard cock inside her and had told Shannon how much fun it was to ride a boy until they both came.

But Shannon wouldn't let boys get very far ... she had plans for after high school and they didn't include getting pregnant! That didn't preclude playing with her best freind and she loved it when they would lie with each other, caressing each others breasts and stuffing hard things in each others pussy's. God she loved the taste of Charisse and loved it even more when the girl would eat her pussy!

But what about her dads problem? He needed some help, and from the looks of him this morning he needed it pretty badly!

"What should I do about my dad Charisse? I'd really like to find someone for my him. He needs to get back into the swing of things!"

"I'll bet your dad would be a lot of fun! Maybe I'll give him some help!"

"Don't you dare! He needs someone his own age, or at least close anyway!"

"Hey, what about my mom? She doesn't have anyone right now!" Charisse countered.

"Charisse, your mom's a prude! You told me that yourself!" Shannon said.

"I know, but maybe she just hasn't had the right guy! And it sounds like your dad's built well enought to be the right guy! My dad's dick was so small it's no wonder I'm the only kid they ever managed to make!"

"Well, a prude isn't what he needs right now! He needs someone hot who will just thrash him like he's never been thrashed before!"

"We'll find someone for him! Maybe Alicia from next door! She's pretty hot!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.