Repercussions - Cover

Repercussions

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

Reggie wasn't alone when she met me out in front of the school. Tank and Rosey were with her. I tried not to let my apprehension show. She always seems to treat me worse when there are boys around. What makes it worse is that those two boys are too well hung and they seem to think their cocks are meant to be used as weapons.

We went out to Tank's SUV. Reggie got in front with Tank. Rosey was happy to join me in the back. He was all over me as we sat there in the parking lot waiting for the traffic to thin out.

Rosey seemed even rougher than usual as he groped me. I thought he was going to tear my dress when he stuck his large hands in through the armholes to squeeze and pull on my nipples. I groaned in pain and looked to Reggie to maybe calm him down a little.

I suppose I knew better. Reggie just smiled and enjoyed watching me suffer. She told Tank and Rosey about giving me to the Janitors during gym class and how all the girls took turns sneaking in to watch for a minute or two. She even mentioned that after the janitors left she made me demonstrate to the entire class how good I'm becoming at eating pussy.

The guys found that all pretty amusing. Rosey found it so amusing he pulled my dress up around my neck and pulled my face down into his lap. I struggled to get his cock out and sucked on it while Tank finally started the SUV and slowly drove out of the parking lot. As we creeped along toward the highway in a long line of cars we passed dozens of kids on either side of the car, giving them ample time to look through the open windows and see my naked body and my head in Rosey's lap.

Even as I struggled with Rosey's oversized cock I was not so unaware of my surroundings that I didn't realize we turned left instead of right as we left the parking lot. My anxiety, my sense of foreboding increased dramatically when I realized we aren't heading for Reggie's house. But I was busy trying to keep Rosey from forcing his humongous cock down my throat and didn't have a lot of time to worry about where we're going.

Well, that isn't entirely true. I'm concentrating most of my energies on sucking Rosey's cock. But I can't help worrying about where we're going. Everywhere they take me I end up being humiliated, degraded and abused. Abused ... by that I mean raped.

Tank pulled off the road and brought the car to a stop. It was several more minutes before Rosey filled my mouth with cum and I was able to sit up and see where they've taken me.

While I've been busy sucking Rosey's cock, Tank drove us halfway across the county to the nearest Interstate exit. There's a truck stop just off of the highway. We've pulled in and parked on the side of the building where there are no windows and very little vehicle traffic.

I was allowed to pull my little dress back into place and we all got out. Reggie ordered me to remain by the car with Rosey. She and Tank started circulating through the dozens of big rigs parked in neat rows on the large back lot.

It didn't take a genius to figure out where this is going. I felt the tension building as I stood there wondering how many men Reggie is going to allow to have sex with me and what they'll be like. It wasn't long before I found out what the first one is like. The first two, actually.

I was staring down at the ground trying to keep my mind blank when Rosey grabbed my arm and said, "Come on, cunt. Let's go. It looks like you got your first customer."

He didn't have to sound so fucking happy about it!

Rosey guided me down past the cabs of a dozen or more huge trucks and steered me in between two of them. We found Reggie and Tank waiting there with two heavyset rednecks who appear to be in their early fifties. Their faces lit up when they saw me come around the corner. They watched me approach, exhibiting their eagerness by elbowing each other and commenting on my obvious youth.

As soon as I joined them, Reggie took my purse off my shoulder and dug through it. She pulled my wallet out and opened it to show the men my student I.D. card.

They looked at the card and they looked at me. One of them exclaimed, "I'll be damned! Sixteen years old! I ain't never fucked a girl that young. Let's see what she looks like."

Reggie didn't bother to order me to take my dress off. She nodded to Rosey and he bent down and grabbed the hem of my skirt. Like peeling a banana he whisked my dress up over my head and off, leaving me standing there naked in the parking lot.

The two men stared at my naked body for a moment. One of them smiled and said to the other, "Look at them tiny tits! And there ain't a hair on that little pussy! She looks like a fucking little girl!"

Unlike when I hear that comment from the boys at school it wasn't a complaint. It's obvious the only thing that could have made this creep happier would have been if I were six instead of sixteen! He pulled out his wallet and handed some money to Reggie. The other man exclaimed, "Fuck it! I ain't in the habit of paying for pussy. But I'll take some of that!"

He gave Reggie more money. Reggie told Rosey to wait by the truck until the men were through using me. She went off with Tank, to find more customers for me I assume.

The first man to purchase my services opened the door of the truck behind him and said, "Come on, little darlin'. Get on up there. Climb into the back and make yourself comfortable."

I climbed up into the truck with the help of his hand pushing on my ass. There was a delay while the men decided whether they wanted to fuck me one at a time or both at once. They decided on one at a time and the first old redneck climbed up into the little bedroom in the back of his truck with me.

He leered down at me as he slowly opened up his pants and pushed them down. While he was working his jockey shorts down he asked, "Yer the youngest lot-lizard I ever seen. Ain't you a little young to be out here hookin'?"

I didn't quite know how to answer that. Of course I am! But isn't that why he paid Reggie to fuck me, because I look like a young girl?!

He didn't wait for my answer. He dangled his cock in my face and said, "Come on, sweetheart. Get that thing nice and hard."

I wrapped my lips around his fat, uncircumcised cock and started sucking. As I allowed Reggie to whore me out again the despair seemed to gather around me like a dark cloud. I can hardly breathe and it has nothing to do with the unpleasant odor of at least one day's sweat and probably more coming from the unwashed crotch of the old man who's happily staring down at his cock disappearing into my mouth.

Can I really stand two fucking years of this?! And as horrible as this is, this isn't even the worst of it. The most degrading things I'm forced to do are those perverted acts she makes me perform in front of the kids who once were my friends, or even worse, the sex with animals.

And god knows what she has planned for those three weeks when school lets out and my parents think I'm going away to summer camp.

The trucker finally pulled his hard cock out of my mouth and pushed me down onto my back. He scrambled up on top of me and I helped him find the entrance to my vagina as he lay over me, resting that big stomach on my belly and staring down lustfully at my sad face with tears running down my cheeks.

I looked up at him and when our eyes met I saw how much it turns him on to know that I hate this so much. But I've encountered so many men and boys who are turned on by my pain and suffering that it doesn't even surprise me anymore.

If there was a plus to this most recent rape it can only be that it didn't last long. I doubt if he lasted five minutes. He ejaculated inside of me and rolled off. He lay panting beside me and I held my breath, hoping the old bastard would have a heart attack.

But of course I no longer get to have my dreams come true. I finally sat up. I saw him watching me and I knew Reggie must have told him what I would do next. Rather than risk pissing Reggie off I leaned down and sucked his cock clean.

When I was finished he pulled his pants back up and said, "Don't go away. My partner will be right up."

His partner scrambled up into the sleeper cab with me as soon as the first man climbed out. I experienced one of those déjà vu moments. He looks the same as the would-be pedophile who just used me and he smells the same. The two truck drivers could have been brothers. He wanted the same things from me and he had the same feral look of lust in his eyes as he groped me and then fucked me.

It was difficult and very unpleasant having those two fat men slamming their weight down onto me one right after the other. But their cocks weren't overly large and they didn't last very long. And thankfully they didn't require anything of me other than that I lie there and let them use my body.

The only difference was that after the second man fucked me, while he was getting his clothes back on, he was nice enough to toss me a box of tissue and let me wipe up the slime draining out of me. I wiped my pussy clean and tossed the tissue into a small waste can before anyone could suggest an alternative.

I looked around for my dress for a moment before I remembered Rosey took it from me outside. Then I followed my second customer of the afternoon back outside.

My stomach twisted up in a knot when I poked my head out of the cab and saw what's waiting for me. Reggie and Tank have returned with more than a dozen men of all descriptions. They watched in amusement as I climb out of the truck. As I carefully climbed down from the cab of the tall truck I couldn't avoid hearing my first customer enthusiastically describing to them how much he enjoyed fucking me and how tight my hairless pussy is.

The men looked me over and then all but one or two of them gathered around me as we moved on down the line of trucks. I was forced to remain naked. No one but me seemed concerned about that.

We stopped alongside a huge moving van. One of the men unlocked and opened a door in the center of the low riding cargo trailer and said, "Give me a minute, boys. I gotta make the bed for our little princess."

There was a spate of mild laughter as the man climbed inside. He moved a few things around and then invited us in. The truck is only half full. The load has been divided with half towards the front of the van and half to the rear. The driver had unfastened a mattress from some straps on the wall and now it was lying on the floor in a large empty space near the center of the truck. I heard one of the men near me chuckle and say, "It don't look like anyone's ever christened that mattress. Those folks are gonna be wondering about the stains we're about to deposit there for years to come."

The driver chuckled and replied, "This stuff belongs to some stuck-up bird Colonel who's going overseas for a year. It's going into storage until he gets back 'cause his wife is moving to a small apartment near the kid's college for a year. That broad like ta drove me crazy while we was loading their shit. I'm just sorry I won't be around to rub her fuckin' nose in it when they get their shit back."

We all climbed in and Reggie shoved me down on the mattress. She stepped back and said, "Okay, men. She's all yours. Anything goes as long as I don't see any blood. Remember, we have to leave at five. So you only have a little over an hour."

I was manhandled onto my hands and knees and the trucker whose truck we're using knelt behind me. He quickly plowed his cock into me but only to get it wet. He pulled it back out after only a few strokes and started to force it into my ass.

Even after all the times I've been fucked in the ass in the last week it was still very painful. I cried out. But my open mouth was just an invitation for another man to ram his cock between my lips and straight down my throat.

There seemed to be a sense of urgency to the constant rapes to which I was being subjected in the back of that truck. I assume that was due to the time constraints Reggie put on this little orgy. The men were very violent and very cruel. They didn't get to fuck me to their heart's content. I know that because of the grumbling when Reggie finally called a halt to their fun and games at the end of the hour. But they all got to fuck me and a couple of them even managed to go around twice.

They were all still watching when it was finally over and Reggie ordered me to get to my feet, squat down and eat the cum draining out of me. I've done worse things in the last few days. But not much worse and it's still an incredibly humiliating and disgusting thing to have to do.

I obeyed, of course. I always obey. It wasn't until I was sucking the accumulated cum from my fingers that I noticed she's filming me again. I suppose I should have been expecting it. But it doesn't really matter anymore. Nothing she makes me do from now on can be worse than what I've already done and been filmed doing.

When I finished scraping up and swallowing what I could from my thighs and my sore pussy she tossed me my dress and the crowd finally started to disperse. I heard some of the men suggesting to Reggie that she bring me back tomorrow. I perked up my ears, listening for her response. I have no desire to go through this again. But if she responded to the suggestion I didn't hear her.

We got into Tanks old Suburban and he drove around to the gas pumps. Reggie pulled out a fat wad of bills and handed him two twenties for gas. It looked like she probably has a couple hundred dollars more. It didn't seem like enough to make up for what I just went through. But then, she also had the pleasure of humiliating me and she'll undoubtedly make more when she sells the disk to the big black guy to whom she sold the others.

Tank filled his SUV up with gas and drove us to Reggie's house. I followed them inside expecting to be allowed to clean up and change clothes so I could go home. But Reggie's dad was home and first I had to let him fuck me. I've been fucked so much already today that his huge cock hardly hurt at all.

After he came I sucked his cock clean and took a quick shower. I rinsed out my mouth and went to Reggie's room to put my normal clothes back on. She let me go then and I managed to get home just ten minutes before my mother arrived.

I quickly changed out of my school clothes, or at least the clothes I wore to school before Reggie started dressing me like a slut. It wasn't until I was pulling on my shorts that I remembered I was supposed to wash the slut clothes I wear to school now. I'm going to have to wear another unwashed outfit tomorrow. Damn!

I was just starting supper when mom came in. I apologized for not having supper ready. I told her I was studying and fell asleep at my desk.

She hugged me and said, "It's okay. Your dad called me at work. He has to work late. It's just going to be the two of us anyway. What were you going to have?"

We ended up having soup and salad. She said she was too tired to eat and I still have a belly full of thick, male slime from performing so many blowjobs I can't even remember them all.

After supper I went to my room and managed to study a little. It's a good thing I already know most of this stuff. If I had to rely on cramming for the exams I'd be shit out of luck. I can't concentrate worth a damn.

I read through my notes for Spanish class. That's the final I'm most worried about. I probably don't have to worry about passing after what I did for Mr. Perez today. But I don't want to have to rely on sex for a good grade.

My dad came in at a little after nine and said goodnight. I got up and kissed him goodnight. I fought back the tears as I imagined what he'd think of me if he were to find out what I have done with my mouth in the last week. I'm sure he'd never be able to kiss me again.

After he left I got undressed and went to bed. More than anything I want to go straight to sleep. I want to avoid thinking about the horrible things I did today. But I couldn't. I was forced to relive another horrible day of rape and almost constant humiliation. The only positive I could think of was that I didn't have to have sex with an animal, unless you count those truckers.

But as awful as the things Reggie made me do this afternoon were, I'm surprised to realize that it bothers me almost as much that I no longer have any friends. I'm now an outcast, an object of ridicule and disgust, especially among the girls who once were my friends. They aren't just offended by the way I behave now, the way I let myself be used and abused by the boys. It's more than that. They seem to feel betrayed.

My entire life is coming apart at the seams. I can never have a boyfriend now. There will never be a girl I can talk to and discuss the changes in my body and my feelings. I'll never be able to talk about boys with a girlfriend and try to figure them out. I won't be going to my prom and now I'm not entirely certain I'll even graduate.

My desperate thoughts had an obvious effect on my nightmares that night. They were too horrible to relate. Suffice it to say that they involved an incredible number of degrading sexual acts with all sorts of creatures, usually with a large audience of my ex-friends from school and my parents and grandparents, as well as any number of the people who live on my street and have known me since I was a toddler.

I awoke early. I know my parents haven't left for work yet. I can still hear them moving around in the kitchen. Far from waking up refreshed I'm exhausted from a night of terror. But my horrible night isn't over yet. I'm forced to lie in my bed in the dark, uncomfortably aware of my sweat soaked sheets, and contemplate those horrible dreams while I wait for my parents to leave for work.

I'm tempted to think that my life cannot possibly get any worse. But I know it not only can, but it most certainly will. There's an apparently bottomless pit of evil in Reggie's soul. She lives to torment me now that I'm helpless and totally under her control. I don't know how it'll get worse. But I trust her. I know she'll find a way.

I finally heard my parents leaving for work. I got up, showered and got dressed in what I might normally have worn to school. I grabbed my book bag and tried not to think about the long day of humiliation and abuse stretching out before me as I walked the short distance to Reggie's house.

I arrived a few minutes early but Reggie was already up. She was fresh from her shower and still in her robe. She let me in and led me back to her bedroom. She took off her robe and stretched out on her bed.

As soon as she was comfortable, without even looking at me she said, "I need an orgasm. I had a lot of fun pimping you out yesterday. It really turned me on. But I didn't get any relief last night."

Lesson learned. Don't arrive early in the future. I took off my blouse and skirt and got up on the bed between her long, thick, almost masculine legs. She could really use a trim. She has the most massive bush of pubic hair I've ever seen. But I'm certainly not foolish enough to suggest it to her.

I leaned forward and ate her pussy in a perfunctory manner. She didn't care much about style, though. She just wants to have an orgasm. She made me eat her pussy until she came several times. Then she pushed me away and stood up.

She pointed to the outfit she wants me to wear today. It's the off the shoulder dress, held in place above my breasts by an elastic band around the top. It's totally inappropriate for school. But of course, all the clothes I wear to school now are inappropriate. I still don't understand why I'm not being sent to the office by all but the two teachers who are raping me now. All the clothes I'm being forced to wear are clearly in violation of the school's dress code. I can only assume that with school so close to letting out none of the teachers want to bother with dress code violations.

We both got dressed in silence. She examined me before we left her bedroom and adjusted my dress, pulling the elastic holding up the top down so far that my small breasts were exposed almost down to my nipples. She ordered me to wear it that way. Normally going to school dressed the way I am now would be a sure ticket to the principal's office. There can be no doubt in anyone's mind when they see me like this that I'm not wearing a bra. But, at least until the boys start messing with it, it's no more revealing than anything else I've worn to school in the past week.

I'm beginning to wonder if the school's admittedly liberal dress code has been suspended and no one told me. Or, and this is an even scarier thought, could it be that Reggie has been talking to my teachers, convincing them that for whatever reason it might be a good idea to ignore me and the way I'm dressing for school now? She may even have enlisted the aid of Mr. Curry and Mr. Perez!

When Reggie was ready to leave for school I grabbed my book bag and carried it with a strap over one shoulder. I quickly learned that I have to be careful. The shoulder strap has a tendency to pull against the top of my dress and work it lower on my breast.

As soon as we neared the school the activity I dread and Reggie no doubt anticipates with glee began to occur. When the boys saw the top of my dress just an inch from revealing my nipples they couldn't resist correcting what they interpreted as an oversight on my part. Before long every boy I walked past seemed determined to pull my dress down to my waist, baring my breasts to everyone in the schoolyard.

Reggie allowed me to pull it back into place each time. But she, and once she joined them her friends too; all enjoyed watching the constant struggle. For the next fifteen minutes or so my breasts were uncovered more than they were covered.

While I stood nearby struggling to keep my nipples covered I overheard Kevin bitching to Reggie. He's still pissed at Marsha because she wouldn't let him fuck me when all the other boys were fucking me at her house. But neither will she let him have sex with her. He told Reggie that the next time she invites a bunch of boys over he wants to play, too. He doesn't want Marsha to be there to put a damper on his fun.

I was watching Reggie's face and I swear I could see the wheels turning in her nasty mind. She grinned and asked him, "How would you like it if I arrange it so you can fuck Marsha?"

Kevin didn't answer. He didn't have to. The answer is obvious to anyone watching them. It's the answer you might expect from a horny teenage boy who has just been offered sex. He has probably been trying to get into Marsha's pants since they started dating.

Reggie knows what she's doing. She saw the look on his face and knew just how to play him. She smiled conspiratorially and asked him if he loves Marsha.

Kevin struggled with the answer to that one. He's mad at her. And apparently her failure to provide him with sexual relief is a recurring problem. I thought that was strange considering the fantasies she revealed to me. I know she harbors some really warped fantasies and has a very dirty mind.

She waited for Kevin to answer. When he hesitated she explained why she asked. "Tara wants me to break Marsha so she can have a slave like my slut over there. If you go along with what we do to your frigid girlfriend I'll make sure Tara lets you fuck Marsha until you get a new girlfriend. All you have to do is stay back out of the way and don't object to anything that happens. It doesn't get any easier than that."

The answer Reggie was looking for was right there on Kevin's face. He thought that was a great idea. So much for true love!

He still didn't speak. He doesn't need to. Reggie has her answer. She smiled confidently and said, "Leave everything to me."

I probably should feel sorry for Marsha. I know all too well what she's going to go through as soon as Reggie can get her in her clutches. But she got a thrill from watching the things Reggie made me do, even after she became fully aware that I'm being blackmailed and forced to perform those perverse acts. So ... fuck her! Maybe it'll divert some of the abuse away from me if they have someone else to torment.

I won't bore you with a recital of the many times throughout the day that the struggle to keep my breasts covered was repeated. At least once between every class some boy or several boys managed to jerk my top down, baring my breasts as I made my way to my next class.

I spent my lunch hour under the bleachers again. I took off my dress and serviced half a dozen boys with an ever larger audience of my ex-friends and my classmates standing around taunting me.

Reggie allowed me to take gym instead of having sex with someone. I was permitted to enjoy the one luxury left to me, running ... running to forget. It's such a shame that I can't just keep on running.

After school I waited outside in the usual place for Reggie. She was accompanied by Tara and Steph. Unfortunately we were apparently waiting for someone. We didn't leave right away. I stood near them, pulling my top back up every time a boy went past and pulled it down; or in other words after every boy leaving the building went by.

Finally Reggie exclaimed in exasperation, "Oh for Christ's sake! Leave it the fuck down! Everyone has already seen your itty bitty titties by now anyway. You have nothing to hide."

Tara laughed and chimed in, "That's for damned sure! My tits were bigger than that when I was ten!"

I gave up and stood all alone staring down at the ground near my feet with my dress pulled down below my breasts. Well, I started out alone. It wasn't very long before I was surrounded by leering boys. Most of them were jostling for position to get a good angle to take my picture with their cell phones.

That soon devolved into boys standing behind me and playing with my tits while their friends took pictures which will no doubt end up being emailed to everyone in the school and posted on the internet before very long.

I stood there like that until Marsha came rushing out and joined Reggie and her two friends. She apologized to Reggie for making her wait. But most of her attention was focused on me and the abuse I'm being forced to permit. Even if Reggie wasn't so devious the silly bitch wouldn't have had a clue!

I thought we'd leave now that Marsha is here. I'm not looking forward to going to Reggie's house and getting raped some more. I'm just anxious to cover my breasts and get the hell out of here. But we continued to wait. We didn't leave until Kevin came out and joined them.

Marsha's expression changed as soon as she saw Kevin. She's just as upset with him as he is with her. I guess his attempts to get into her pants must have gotten pretty heated. I had to suppress a smile when I thought about how much more upset she's going to be when we get to Reggie's house and her kinky fantasies start coming to life.

Since Marsha isn't putting out for Kevin I assume that just like me last week she's still a virgin. I think Reggie must be developing a taste for tormenting virgins.

Kevin ignored Marsha. He greeted Reggie and her two friends and then joined the crowd of boys still gathered around molesting me. By this time a dozen boys have spent a minute or two posing with their hands on my tits while getting their picture taken.

Reggie told them they have to let me go now because she has to go home and she needs her slave.

The boys reluctantly stepped back and I was finally able to pull my top back into place over my breasts. As soon as I was ready, Reggie turned and started walking with Tara and Steph.

Marsha followed right behind, then me and Kevin. Kevin walked beside me with his hand under the back of my skirt and a firm grip on one of my ass cheeks. It has become so common place to see me with a boys hand up my skirt that we didn't even attract any attention.

We arrived at Reggie's house in about ten minutes. Tank and Ben were sitting on the porch waiting. Marsha's day is about to go downhill very quickly. But it appears that at least in one respect she's luckier than I was the day Reggie broke me. At least she won't have to deal with Rosey's huge cock.

Marsha is here this afternoon laboring under the mistaken impression she's going to be treated to another live sex show. She's here to watch me getting raped again because it turned her on so much watching me being abused the last time she was here. She entered Reggie's house eagerly. It wasn't until she stepped through the door and was grabbed by Tank and Ben that she discovered she's going to be more than a spectator this afternoon.

I watched from just inside the living room door as the two large boys easily forced Marsha down on the same vinyl hassock and held her down while Reggie handcuffed her and then attached the ropes to her neck and around her waist.

Marsha was too stunned to even struggle at first. Except for a few mousy little squeaks of surprise she didn't utter a sound until Reggie put the handcuffs on her wrists. It wasn't until that moment, when it was already much too late, that she started to struggle and curse and demand to be released. But of course she's already a lost cause. From the time she entered the front door her cause was lost. It's going to happen now and there's nothing she can do about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.