Repercussions - Cover

Repercussions

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

The dress I've been ordered to wear to school today wouldn't have been a problem if all the boys at school didn't already know they have permission to do just about anything they want to me. Because I can't defend myself I know these damn snaps will quickly become a problem. The boys at school are going to start messing with them as soon as they see me. I know all too well the harassment will start from the moment I step onto the school grounds. By now every boy in the building knows about me.

I waited for Reggie at the end of her street with as many snaps on the front of my dress unsnapped as I dared. She inspected me when she came out. She seemed satisfied that I was exposed enough. But that didn't stop her from tormenting me.

She smiled as she looked me over, undoubtedly in anticipation of the humiliation we both know I'll be forced to endure at school today. It's obvious how much she enjoys this. She said, "Remember yesterday? You earned a punishment. Lift your skirt up to your waist and turn around slowly so I can inspect you."

If you asked me I would have said I was punished plenty yesterday. But without even looking around I lifted my skirt, held it at my waist and slowly turned around as ordered. Just like last Friday, there are kids walking to school everywhere I look. And just like last Friday they all stopped to watch as I performed this degrading slow motion pirouette.

Some of the closer small groups of kids commented loudly enough to be heard. The boys all think the show we're putting on is exciting. Big surprise there!

The girls all think I'm a terrible slut. Unfortunately, now they're right.

Reggie made me stand there like that for a long time. You might think she'd be embarrassed to be seen on the streets with a girl wearing nothing from the waist down. But she obviously revels in it. For her it's all about the power. Before she let me drop my skirt back into place she put the dog collar around my throat. Then she stepped back and smiled at the effect.

She let me go off on my own when we got to school. She ordered me to meet her at lunch time under the same tree in the student parking lot and went off to join her friends.

I no longer have friends. I wasn't left alone for long, though. The girls shun me now. But as I made my way across the schoolyard the boys took up right where they left off on Friday.

I was groped by nearly every boy within reach as I walked through the schoolyard. Several times I was forced to come to a stop while a hand reached into the top of my dress and squeezed a breast or reached up under my skirt and rubbed my hairless pussy or groped my ass. On more than one occasion those hands inadvertently unsnapped more of the snaps on my dress as they pulled away.

I quickly snapped the ones I'm permitted to have fastened. But not usually before any number of kids got a good look at my exposed flesh.

I was only half way to the school building when I was pulled into one group of boys and surrounded. They eyed my exposed flesh, lifting my skirt and commenting on my bare pussy. They laughed among themselves and groped me freely while I stood there helplessly and permitted it.

I'm reasonably certain I would have been forced to stand there like that until the bell rang if Trish had not come over and yelled at the boys to leave me alone. She pulled me out of the circle they had formed around me and led me away with everyone staring after me.

I quietly said, "You shouldn't be seen with me, Trish. Thank you for what you did. But it doesn't matter anymore."

She can see I'm struggling to hold back the tears. She put her arms around me and said, "No one tells me who the fuck I can talk to! What the hell is going on? Why are you letting those boys do that?!"

She guided me to a relatively quiet place away from most of the kids standing around waiting for the bell to ring. I looked around to see if anyone was listening. A lot of them are watching us. But I don't think anyone is near enough to hear us.

I said, "You really shouldn't be with me, Trish. You'll get a bad reputation. And you don't want to get Reggie mad at you."

She got a disgusted look on her face and exclaimed, "I don't give a damn about Reggie!"

I smiled wryly and replied, "I didn't either. That was a mistake. Now I'm her little sex slave."

Trish looked shocked. She furrowed her brows and asked, "What the hell do you mean by sex slave?"

I shrugged. I noticed the big change in me now. Only days ago I was more like Trish. Now I'm docile. I'm like an animal that's been beaten too much. I wiped my eyes and said, "I do whatever she tells me to do with whomever she tells me to do it. I have to. And there's no way out of the mess I'm in. She set out to destroy me. She accomplished it with remarkable ease. I appreciate your concern. I really do. But there isn't anything anyone can do now. It's gone too far. I have become what she wanted me to be.

"It's just a game for her. She did this to me for the fun of it. And believe me; she's having a hell of a good time! I appreciate you giving me a chance to explain. But if you don't want to get in trouble I recommend that you stay the hell away from me. She might decide to do this to you next. And before you stand there and tell me it could never happen, I didn't think it could happen to me, either."

Trish stared at me as if I'm the scene of a terrible accident. But of course it was no accident. This all happened to me on purpose. She demanded to know how Reggie could do these things to me, turn me into what I've become.

I shrugged and said, "It was surprisingly easy. She did things to me. She tortured me until I couldn't resist any longer and she made me do things, horrible things. And she took pictures. She took pictures and made movies that I'll do anything and everything to keep my parents from ever seeing.

"That's all I have left now, Trish. The relationship I have with my parents, their love for me. That's the only good thing left in my life now. Everything else is gone.

"In the beginning she let me hope that it wouldn't get around school. But as you've seen I don't have that hope any longer. I'm washed up at school and I know it. The next two years will be unbearable. Look around us. I've lost track of how many of those boys have already had sex with me. But by the time school gets out I'm reasonably certain every single one of them will have used me. I was a virgin a few days ago. I'm whatever the exact opposite of that is now. But I can't fight her. I'm going to let them do whatever they want to me. I have no choice."

She stared at me in shock. She's obviously disturbed by the changes in me. She started to ask for specifics. But before I could be forced to decide whether I should share those with her the bell rang and everyone started for the door.

At first the boys left me alone while I was walking with Trish. But as the press of bodies around us closed in the hands soon resumed their groping. Trish noticed, of course. Everyone can see what's happening to me. I couldn't be certain if she's more disturbed because they're treating me this way or because I'm allowing it.

I enjoyed a short break from all the sweaty, groping, male hands when I got to my homeroom. As we filed in and took our seats Mrs. Thomas kept her usual eagle eye on the class. But I barely had time to catch my breath before the bell rang and it started again.

As soon as I arrived in English class, before I even had time to put my books on my desk, Barry and Darren were standing on either side of me and leering down at the wide expanse of flesh left exposed due to the limitations Reggie put on how many snaps I'm allowed to fasten. Barry took my books from my hands and put them down. He grinned at me and casually reached into my top and cupped one of my tits with the entire class watching.

Darren pointed out to him that there are only a few simple snaps holding my dress closed. He looked down and smiled. His hand released my tit and slowly slid down to the first of the snaps Reggie allowed me to fasten. He applied a gentle pressure until the snap opened. It wasn't until I heard that faint, innocuous sound echo loudly around the room that I realized the entire class is staring at us in disbelief. No one is speaking. No one is moving. They're all frozen in place, watching Barry slowly unsnap the front of my dress.

My heart is beating so rapidly I fear it might burst. I wonder for a second if it would hurt if it did. And then I thought maybe it would be a good thing. My horrible life would be over. But of course that didn't happen. Instead I stood beside my desk blushing furiously while all the kids in the room watch two boys slowly and calmly bare my body.

It seems to be happening in slow motion. There was a long pause between each of the three snaps he unfastened. He stopped at my waist. He spread my top open, baring my small breasts to the entire class. I didn't move when he leaned down and sucked on one of my hard, sensitive nipples. He bit it lightly and I felt Darren's hand reach in and start playing with my other nipple.

The three of us stood beside my desk like that for several minutes before Barry straightened up. He grinned and said, "A lot of guys are into big tits. I'm kind of partial to little ones, myself."

I might have been happier to hear that if it was just the two of us doing this in private somewhere. This little exercise in sexual abuse has driven home to me that, although I've given up all hope and resigned myself to years of this sort of treatment, I'm still capable of being extremely humiliated. Every kid in my class is watching me let two boys bare my breasts and feel me up.

Darren took his hand from my breast and reached under my skirt. But before his fingers could do more than glide softly over my smooth, hairless vulva there was a noise at the door. Their fun is over for now. The teacher is coming in.

The boys casually turned and walked to their seats while I frantically pulled my dress over my breasts and refastened the snaps they just pulled open.

I was afraid we'd been caught. But the teacher is reading something as he enters the room. He didn't even seem to notice that almost the entire class is still standing and facing me.

I sat down and studiously avoided looking around. I can't look any of these kids in the eye anymore. But then, that's rapidly getting to be true of every kid I know. At the rate things are spiraling out of control around me, by the time school finally lets out for the summer I'll be surprised if every boy in school has not seen and touched my naked body. And by the end of the summer vacation it's highly likely that most if not all of them will have had sex with me. If Reggie has her way there's no doubt in my mind that's what I have to look forward to.

Our class today consisted of a review of the final we took on Friday. He isn't finished grading them yet. But today he went over the questions and gave us an idea of how we did on the test.

I wasn't listening, though. I have no doubt I did well on the test. I tuned out the review and sat at my desk, staring at my hands and listening to the blood rushing through my veins while I tried once more to decide if it's worth it to go on living this way.

I was so distracted by my thoughts that when the bell rang I almost cried out in surprise. I started to get out of my seat when another girl brushed past me and roughly pushed me back down on her way out growling, "Stay out of my way, you disgusting slut!"

I didn't say anything. I understood perfectly. And what the hell, she's right. That's what I am now.

I looked around for Matt when I got to math class. On Friday he made me hold my skirt up around my waist and turn around, re-enacting what Reggie made me do earlier on the sidewalk at the end of her street. The entire class had watched me expose myself from the waist down. And then he had sex with me under the bleachers at lunch time after paying Reggie for my services. Since my life keeps going from bad to worse I can't help wondering what horrible things he'll do to me today.

I breathed a sigh when a quick glance around told me Matt isn't waiting in the classroom to humiliate me again today. I hurriedly took my seat. Maybe I'll get lucky and he won't be in school today. Or he won't have time to fuck with me. But that isn't the kind of luck I have.

He came in, talking with a friend and laughing as if he has completely forgotten I exist, until he saw me. He smiled, dropped his books on his desk and casually sauntered over to my seat. I'm sure everyone in the room has vivid memories of what he made me do before class started on Friday. They all fell silent as he approached my desk.

He smiled down at me and said, "Stand up."

I glanced at the clock. There are still four minutes before class starts and our math teacher has a habit of never appearing before the bell rings. As I meekly stood up I wondered how much torment Matt can squeeze into four minutes.

He noticed the snaps running down the front of my dress and said, "That looks like an easy dress to get out of."

To demonstrate just how easy it is to everyone in the class he reached out and quickly unsnapped my dress all the way and let it fall open. On Friday he opened my top and made me lift my skirt and hold it around my waist. I was more exposed then than I am now. But this feels worse. I feel so naked this way. My ass was exposed on Friday. It, at least, is covered now. But Matt held the sides of my dress open, baring my entire front to thirty kids. Maybe it's just because that was then and this is now but I feel much more naked this way.

He grinned and said, "I see you got rid of your pussy hair. You weren't naked enough on Friday? You really love this shit, don't you?!"

But he doesn't really believe that. He knows the truth. I can see it in his eyes.

I would expect the boys to get a kick out of this. But I'm still having trouble believing the reactions of at least some of the girls. I can't understand why so many of them seem to find this horrible treatment amusing. Maybe they think that since I've suddenly turned into such a terrible slut I deserve to be treated this way.

Kirby, a boy sitting one row over and one seat up from me exclaimed, "She don't have much in the way of tits! She looks like a little girl."

People all around me found that amusing.

Matt replied, "You're right. She has tiny tits. But I love these nipples. And she sure is a good fuck."

There was more laughter. Then, innocently, as if he doesn't already know, Kirby asked, "Can anyone fuck her?"

Matt nodded and said, "Yeah, pretty much. You just need to talk to Reggie."

Another boy sitting nearby asked, "Reggie Kunkle?"

Before Matt could answer, a girl sitting in the next row asked, "Why is it up to Reggie?"

Matt shrugged and said, "I don't know. But she fucks or sucks off any boy Reggie tells her to."

The bell rang at long last. Matt let my dress fall back into place around me and went to his seat.

I suddenly realized I'm holding my breath. I exhaled loudly and I hurriedly snapped those snaps Reggie allows me to fasten. I sat down just as the teacher entered the room. We sat through fifty minutes of test preparation. But during the entire class I remained the focus of more attention than the teacher.

I spent most of my time trying not to think. I tried not to think about what just happened. I tried not to think about what my life has become. And I tried not to think of what my next class with Mr. Curry will be like.

Strangely, my next class with Mr. Curry was one of the easiest classes of the day. By that I mean he was already in the room when I entered. The boys were forced to leave me alone. And during the class he treated me no differently than he's been treating me all year. You'd never know that he spent an hour having sex with me after class on Friday.

When the bell rang he let me go, saying only that he explained my absence on Friday to my Spanish teacher and there would be no problem when I got to his class.

It was like Friday never happened!

I hurried to my Spanish class and just as Mr. Curry promised, Mr. Perez never even spoke to me. He did give me an appraising look that made me wonder what Mr. Curry said to him, though.

I worked my way through the groping hands to my locker after Spanish class let out. I put my books up and went out to meet Reggie under the oak tree. She walked up behind me before I made it to the parking lot and tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around and when I saw who it was I stopped. Tara and Steph are with her. Steph already has the movie camera in her hand. Reggie unsnapped all but the one fastener at my waist. I was then ordered to follow her. My dress billowed out in the breeze as I followed along behind her at a brisk pace. Steph ran ahead and got some footage of me walking through the crowded grounds with my breasts and pussy on display.

I wasn't surprised when we ended up under the bleachers again. I wasn't happy when I saw who's waiting for us. Standing there in the shade are four boys from our class, smiling excitedly as they watched me approach.

Before we even reached them, Reggie ordered me to remove my dress and hand it to her. I was naked before we even got to the bleachers. By the time we came to a stop in front of the boys they were already rubbing their erections through their pants and joking with each other about what a slut I've turned into.

I watched as they each handed some cash to Reggie. Then I was ordered onto my hands and knees. This time someone thought to bring a blanket. It's already spread out on the ground behind them.

I tried not to think about what I'm doing. Instead I tried to count how many boys I've had sex with in the last five days and how many of them are from my class, boys I've known and with whom I've been friends for years. Now they're happily paying Reggie for the opportunity to fuck me or have me kneel in from of them totally naked and have their cocks sucked out in public where anyone who wishes can stand around and enjoy watching a free sex show.

I've been forced to have sex with so many boys since Reggie first attacked me that I'm beginning to lose track. While Turk shoved his cock down my throat and Larry stuffed his into my pussy I let my mind wander back to Thursday and tried to count the cocks.

Including the fourteen young men who raped me out at the farm yesterday, in the last five days I've had sex with more than forty guys. Of that number, thirteen or fourteen are in my class. It's hard to concentrate while two boys are fucking me, though. If I want to keep track I'm going to have to take some time with a pen and paper and make a list before the memories become any more jumbled than they already are. On the other hand, do I really want to keep track?

Larry was the first to reach orgasm. He left his cock buried to the hilt in my pussy while Turk held my head in his hands and fucked my mouth. The others stood around and encouraged him with obscene, derogatory comments made loudly at my expense.

I have mixed emotions about what he's doing. I hate being treated this way. But I notice that his average size cock slides right down my throat almost effortlessly. There hadn't even been any pain!

I don't like pain. But I think what he's doing to me is supposed to hurt. I'm not sure I want to be the kind of girl for whom this sort of behavior comes easily.

Turk finally blasted his cum down my throat and slowly removed his cock from my mouth after first letting it drain for a moment. After he pulled his cock out, Larry pulled his soft cock out of my pussy. Without giving my actions a second thought did what I've been trained to do. I turned around and cleaned him with my mouth.

It wasn't until that moment I realized a dozen kids have followed us under the bleachers and are standing around watching me kneeling in the nude, fucking and sucking my classmates because that's what Reggie told me to do. No threats. No violence. She ordered me to undress and allow these boys to have sex with me and I obeyed without a word of protest.

They probably don't realize I've sunk too low to complain now. I got back into position on all fours. Almost before I had time to draw a couple of deep breaths Tommie and Dave immediately replaced the first two boys. From the very start they began to violently slam their cocks into me. That seems to be the way everyone uses me, violently. I realize I should expect nothing different from these kids. No one is here to make love.

They didn't last very long. I cleaned Dave's cock when they were done with me. I studiously avoided meeting the gaze of any of the growing number of kids in the audience. I looked over at Reggie for permission to get up and get dressed.

She checked the time and turned to the boys, and to the girls, who are standing nearby watching. She announced, "We finished up early. I'm selling her mouth and cunt for twenty dollars and her ass for thirty dollars. She's been a busy girl lately but I hear she's still pretty tight. She was a virgin just last week. Anyone interested?"

Reggie pocketed five thousand dollars for my movies yesterday. I know damn well this isn't about the money. She's doing this because she gets off on humiliating me.

It's working. This degrading treatment in front of so many of my classmates is gut wrenching even after all I've been through.

I tried to keep the despair from showing on my face. But one look at the pleasure on Reggie's face made it clear she knows how much I'm suffering from this horrible treatment.

Reggie wasn't disappointed. Two more boys stepped forward and after a brief discussion of which orifice they wanted to stick their cocks in they paid Reggie and got into position to take their turns. These two boys aren't in my class but everyone knows them. They're seniors. They're on the football team. They're two very large black kids.

Toby knelt at my face and Link got behind me. I got nervous when Toby pulled his long black cock out and pressed the fat knob at the top of it against my sore, puffy lips. There was a murmur from the crowd when they saw the size of his cock. It isn't as big as Rosey's, or even Tank's. But it's long and it's fatter than any of the other cocks I've been forced to suck this afternoon. It's fatter than any cock I've taken into my throat except for the last time Tank fucked my mouth and finally managed to get his cock in my throat.

I offered no resistance when Toby shoved his cock into my mouth. I didn't dare even though I knew he was going to try to fuck my face just like the first two boys did. I moaned in despair as he gripped the sides of my head. I knew this was going to hurt, a lot.

I was right. It did hurt. But much to my surprise his fat cock slid down my throat with astounding ease. Thankfully, within a couple of minutes my throat adjusted to the increased girth. His massive cock felt only slightly more uncomfortable than a more average sized cock when it slammed into me.

Everyone was watching Toby fuck my mouth. Even Link! He's as curious as everyone else to see how I handle Toby's cock raping my throat.

Once Toby was fucking my throat, though, and it became obvious I'm going to survive, Link turned his attention to working his even larger cock into my pussy.

Link's cock is significantly larger than any other cock I fucked today. I'm kind of glad he didn't go first. I appreciate the extra lubrication that's been deposited in my body by the boys who preceded him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.