Repercussions - Cover

Repercussions

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

Donny has company. There are about a dozen young men waiting for us in the barn, all of them around his age. They're leaning against empty stalls or sitting around on hay bales. All of them have a very hungry look in their eyes and it's pretty obvious I'm what's to eat.

Tank came up behind me and grabbed my arm. Donny grabbed my other arm and together they pulled me over to a hay bale in the middle of the floor. They lifted me up onto it and stepped back.

I watched as Reggie came over and handed the cattle prod to Donny. He took it from her and I breathed a sigh of relief when he walked away with it. I watched as he placed it on a charger. My hopes that I'd seen the last of it were dashed when he picked up another one just like it and brought it to her. Then he took a seat on one of the nearby hay bales.

Reggie walked over to me and looked up with a cruel smile on her face. She said, "I'm so turned on right now I could just about cum just thinking about what's going to happen to you."

She moved the cattle prod over my body for a moment and then she said, "I'm not going to threaten you. I hope you refuse an order. I really do."

Just then there was a loud noise. Someone pushed the barn door open the rest of the way. In the increased light I can see much better and I realized that I recognize some of the young men sitting around talking quietly and staring at me.

They're all about Donny's age so I don't know them from school. But I know some of them. They're friends of friends or they're the older brothers of people who were once my friends, back when I had friends. One of the guys works where we do our grocery shopping and another works at the theater in town.

Steph stood up and came closer. She has the movie camera ready to go. Reggie nodded to her and she began filming. Then Reggie turned back to me and said, "Hand me your clothes."

I knew from the time we arrived at this farm it was going to come to this. Getting me raped is what Reggie's life revolves around now. It's why she takes me anywhere. But that doesn't make it any easier. Three days ago I was a virgin. Since then, if you count blowjobs, I've had sex with twenty-three boys and men, three girls, and one dog. But it isn't getting any easier.

I looked around again and took an actual headcount. There are fourteen young men waiting for me to undress. I don't have to be a member of MENSA to know what's going to happen to me after I take off my clothes.

I guess I hesitated for a few seconds too long. Reggie snapped me out of my daze by pulling the trigger on the cattle prod. That horrible noise brought me back to the present and I quickly began to undress. I pulled my top off and handed it to Reggie. Then I took off my skirt. I wanted to leave my sandals on. The hay is prickly and the floor is dirty. But she glanced down meaningfully and I stepped out of them.

She took the sandals from me and while staring me right in the eyes she announced, "Okay, boys. She's all yours. She's a three-holer. Have fun."

They swarmed around me as soon as Reggie turned them loose. They reached up and groped me for a moment before two of them pulled me down onto the hay bale. I cried out as the stiff hay stabbed me.

Donny said, "Lift her skanky ass up for a second, guys."

As soon as they did, Donny put down a thick wool horse blanket. They dropped me back down and I looked around. I realized I'm now at the perfect height for them. A cock was shoved into my mouth and another one into my pussy and it began.

It lasted for more than three hours. They fucked me in every combination they could think of. Several times three of them tried fucking at the same time. They had trouble getting a rhythm going, too much trouble to make it pleasurable for them. Or at least that was my impression. But they kept trying despite my cries of pain.

At some point near the end of all those constant rapes they decided to see just how many cocks they could put in me at the same time. They tried putting two cocks in my mouth and two more in my pussy. Another man straddled by back and managed to force an inch or two of his cock into my ass. Two more men wrapped my hands around their cocks and although they couldn't actually have sex with me like that they stood around trying to figure a way to put more cock in my little body. They ended up settling for seven. I didn't think the two cocks in my hands should count but I wasn't about to correct them.

When at last they were all worn out they put their clothes back on. But they didn't leave. They sat around laughing and joking and congratulating themselves. Reggie came over and leaned down in my face. She quietly said, "That's going to be one hell of a movie, cunt. But now it's time for the grand finale. You're going to hate this. But if I can't get the scene I want, I'll get the one I promised you earlier. If you don't do what I tell you to do next I give you my word I will tie you down and put this fucking prod as far up in your sloppy cunt as I can get it. I'll pull the trigger and hold it down until you die or the battery goes dead. Is that perfectly clear?"

I'm already half dead. I moaned and responded, "Please, Reggie! I can't take anymore of this."

She chuckled and replied, "Pull yourself together, cunt. It's just one more blowjob. Then we'll rinse you off and take you home."

I groaned again and struggled to sit up. Every inch of my body hurts. I know I'm going to be black and blue tomorrow. But I figured that if nothing else I'm at least beyond humiliation now. Nothing they can do to me could be more degrading than what they have already done.

I was wrong.

I heard a noise at the rear door of the barn and looked around to see Donny leading a large horse inside. I feel the panic rising again. This has to be a joke. They must surely be trying to scare me. If that's the plan it's working.

She wants me to give a blowjob to a fucking horse?!!

She saw the horrible realization on my face. She smiled and said, "You're going to go over there and hold his tail out of the way. You'll bend down and lick his nuts for a few minutes while Steph gets some good pictures. Then you're going to crawl under him and suck and lick on his cock. Once he gets a hard on I want you to suck on his cock and beat him off until he cums in your mouth."

I stared at her in shock until she shouted, "NOW, BITCH!"

I looked around at the faces of all the young men who just raped me as if hoping someone would put a stop to this. All I saw was an anxious, almost out of control lust that seems to demand my sacrifice for their entertainment. Very Romanesque!

I was still struggling with the concept, the incredibly perverse act she's demanding of me, when I heard the terrifying noise the prod makes. I don't doubt for a second the cruel bitch will do just exactly what she threatened if I disobey her.

I struggled to my feet and looked back and forth between her and the huge animal tied up nearby. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my mind around this. She wants me to suck a horse's cock!!

My befuddled mind can't deal with this. Grasping at straws I thought that if I do this she will surely lose her hold over me. If all these people see me having sex with a horse, won't that make it impossible for her to blackmail me?

I stuttered, "But ... but ... if..."

She must have read my mind. She grinned down at me and arrogantly replied to my unspoken question. "Don't worry, cunt. I'm still going to own your ass. Now move. I'm not going to tell you again."

I started toward the horse in a daze. She stopped me and said, "We better take this off. You wouldn't want to ruin it."

She removed the dog collar around my neck and then shoved me in the direction of the horse. Donny came up behind me and held me by the shoulders. He guided me toward the horse's head and said, "First let him see you and smell you. Give him a minute to get used to you and decide you don't plan to harm him. Then work your way down his side, petting him as you go. Stand to the side when you first lift his tail in case he kicks. Once you start to lick his balls and he decides he's enjoying what you're doing he'll stand still for you. When he starts to cum you need to be careful. He can thrust pretty hard so you'll need to keep a tight grip on his cock. And that expression 'hung like a horse' exists for a reason. You're going to have to control that thing."

Steph is right up in my face with the fucking camera, close enough to catch Donny's directions and my dazed look. She moved to the side and followed me as I did all the things that Donny told me I had to do as though I were in a trance. It didn't occur to me until later to wonder how he came to know the best way to suck off a horse.

At first the horse seemed almost as nervous as I am. His mood seemed to change when he smelled me. I'm dripping cum from my ass and pussy. I have it in my hair, on my face, and my tits were coated with a lot of it, too.

I stood beside the large beast's head and gently patted and then rubbed his neck. He turned his head and I let him sniff me. His nostrils flared and he snorted, his nose just inches from my chest. I was startled when his huge tongue shot out and took a swipe across my cum covered tits. I gasped in shock and moved out of his reach. I began moving slowly down his body, running my hands over his side as I went.

When I reached his ass I stood to the side and leaned around to locate his balls. They weren't hard to find. They're hanging down between his legs and they're huge! His rapidly twitching tale hung down just past them. I'm not kidding. I expected them to be large. But damn! They're fucking huge! Their like baseballs!!

I slowly slid my hand around his hip and gently cupped them with my fingers. The horse flinched and snorted. But expect for a violent shiver that wracked his entire body he didn't move.

Steph is still right in my face with that damned camera and behind me I can hear the boys, Reggie and Tara closing in around me for a better view. I held the horse's tail out of the way and once I was as certain as I could be that he isn't going to kick me I leaned down and moved my head around to his huge nut sack.

The smell is really gross. It's just about more than I can take. I gagged and nearly pulled away. But I think Reggie must have been anticipating that reaction. The sound of that cattle prod startled the horse. But it reminded me of why I'm doing this.

I stuck out my tongue and licked his nuts. There was a chorus of noises from my audience that made it clear what they think of a girl like me; a girl who would allow Reggie to make me do something as horrible as this for their amusement.

I tried to focus on the task at hand. My only way out of this is to get it over with as quickly as possible. I licked and then kissed the animal's nuts until Reggie was satisfied she has enough footage of that particular perversion. I can see her standing off to the side with a feverish look on her face. She's getting off on her power, on the outrageous things she's able to make me do. She wasn't kidding earlier. Degrading me this way apparently does have her on the brink of an orgasm.

She nodded and I moved along the animal's side again. When I reached a point approximately halfway between his front and hind legs I ducked down under him. His cock has grown. It's now nearly twice the size it was when I first approached him. This is the first horse I've ever seen up close. And of course I've never seen a horse with a hard on before. Looking at his enormous cock I can't hide my shock and my fear.

Unfortunately, much to my dismay his cock is still growing! It isn't fully erect yet! It continued to grow as I took it in my hands. I trembled with fear and disgust as I kissed it and licked it, fighting the urge to vomit as I perform the incredibly perverted acts Reggie is demanding of me. By the time his cock stopped growing it was nearly two feet long and as big around as my forearm!

Once it stopped growing I forced my mouth down over the malformed end and used my tongue on it while struggling to jerk him off with both of my hands wrapped around his cock.

I'm already exhausted from the gang rape to which I have just been subjected. But every time I think I can't go on, that my arms are about to fall off or my neck can't stand to remain at this unnatural angle for another second or that my jaw is about to break from being forced open so far I imagine that I hear the cattle prod going off and I can almost feel it on my skin. I'm still more terrified of Reggie than of how this perverted act with the horse is going to end.

But end it finally did. The horse began to shuffle around skittishly. He made strange, loud noises that increased my nervousness. Then his entire body seemed to quiver. He snorted and whinnied and his hind legs began to dance around.

I was afraid he might kick me for a moment. But then I forgot all about those large hooves. A flood of hot, foul tasting liquid shot out of the end of his cock with more force than I would have thought possible. It filled my mouth and squirted out around the head of his cock, covering the front of my naked body.

It went on and on. He must have cum for several minutes, filling my mouth over and over before the stream finally trickled away and stopped. I swallowed a big mouthful when it first started, more by accident than design. But after that first mouthful of foul slime I allowed it all to run back out of my mouth. Reggie either didn't realize I wasn't swallowing or didn't care.

I held onto that huge cock until it was over and then I fell back on my ass, out of the way of the animal's hooves. I sat there for the longest time, gasping for air and struggling to keep from vomiting.

All I want to do now is rinse that coating of slimy crap from my body and get away from the curious eyes of all the people who just witnessed my shame. But even now they're not done degrading and abusing me!

Reggie prodded me with her toe and said, "Get up, bitch. No one said you could take the day off."

I can't see her at the moment. My eyes are too full of tears. But I struggled to my feet and limped after her, following her blurry outline out of the barn. I walked across the gravel until I heard Donny say, "Right over there is good."

I was led to an area off to the side, right beside a corral attached to the barn. Reggie ordered me to lie down on my back in the dirt. I have no idea what's coming. But I suppose it doesn't matter, not anymore.

I haven't stopped crying but my vision has started to clear. I can see the young men and Tank all gathered around me in a circle. I can hear their disgusting and disgusted comments but I'm not really listening. I lay there crying quietly and praying for this ordeal to end.

When the first spray of hot urine began to rain down on me I knew immediately what was happening. But it didn't matter by then. I didn't move. I didn't protest. Slowly they all joined in until fifteen streams of hot smelly urine were streaming over my face and body, washing away the horse cum and any remaining traces of self esteem.

When they finished I was ordered to stand and Donny hosed me off with cold water. After the rinse he ordered me into a trough and I soaked for a few minutes before he led me into a small, rudimentary bathroom in the corner of the barn and let me take a cold shower with soap.

I took a shower and washed away the smells. But the nightmarish memories will remain forever. No amount of soap will ever be able to wash away the memory of what has happened to me here today.

I dried off and walked slowly back out to join the others in the barn. I heard them talking as I approached. I just about lost my mind when I was able to hear enough to know what they're talking about. They're planning another one of these get-togethers!

But surely it's over now. It has to end. This must have been the last straw. I can't possibly let Reggie run my life now. After all, fifteen young men have just watched me suck a horse's cock! It isn't possible that so many men will be able to keep that a secret. What hold does Reggie think she has over me now?

And yet, when I returned to the group I let her order me to my knees and I sucked off Tank and two other boys before they left. I didn't even argue. I just did as I was told.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.