Repercussions
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

After breakfast the next morning I went back upstairs to get ready to go to Reggie's house. She didn't say anything last night about what she wanted me to wear today. But I know how her mind works. It isn't hard to figure out what will take to please her. I assume it won't matter that much since I'll probably spend most of the day naked and being raped anyway. But I know that if I dress like anything other than a slut, Reggie will be unhappy and undoubtedly make me suffer for it.

I pulled out a miniskirt. Then I looked through my tops until I found something that goes with it and is sexy but not so slutty it will upset my parents. It's a midriff baring peasant blouse that emphasizes my nice shape without drawing undue attention to my small breasts.

I got ready to go and at the last minute, just to be on the safe side, I put a change of clothes in my knapsack and took it along. I told my mom I'm going to study for the finals with Reggie and two other girls.

Once again she seems concerned about the time I'm spending with an underachiever like Reggie. I told her I'm finding that tutoring them is helping to solidify the things I've learned in my own mind as well.

She accepted that explanation but not happily. I don't think there's any question she would have preferred I was helping someone other than Reggie. What can I say? My mother is a good judge of character.

I left a few minutes early. But I walked slowly, enjoying the nice morning and trying to calm down and clear my head. I walked up the sidewalk to Reggie's house one minute early and knocked on the door.

Tara let me in. Reggie, Steph and Mr. Kunkle were all in the living room. They looked up, smiling in anticipation when I walked in. It's obvious they already have plans for me. It comes as no surprise but I'm not anxious for my ordeal to start again.

Reggie looked me over and frowned. She obviously doesn't feel my outfit is revealing enough. She said, "We're going into town a little later. I'm pretty sure we can find some outfits for you that are more interesting than that."

Steph picked up the movie camera and I was ordered to strip. I'm still tired and sore from yesterday. But no one cares about that. When I showered this morning I examined my body closely for signs of damage. I was shocked to see that except for the absence of pubic hair I look no different. All three of my recently gang raped orifices are still sore, though. So, too, is the almost invisible red area on the side of my breast where Reggie touched off that fucking cattle prod. But the only visible sign of the trauma I experienced yesterday is my totally denuded pubic mound.

Reggie looked me over closely and seemed pleased. She even ran her hand over my tender mound and said, "Very nice! It's so smooth and soft. I wish I had the nerve to have it done."

Tara laughed and said, "If you want, we can tie you up and take care of it. I bet we could even get Brenda to do most of the work."

They all seemed to find that amusing. I didn't see the humor in it. And it isn't in my best interest to antagonize her. I've already learned that cruel lesson.

What happened next surprised the hell out of me. With everyone watching, including Mr. Kunkle, Tara stood up and began to take off her clothes. She's blushing furiously. But she's obviously determined to go through with it in order to please Mr. Kunkle. As soon as she was naked she sat back down and said, "Get your ass over here, bitch. Reggie's dad wants to watch you eating some pussy. I volunteered us."

I'm starting to think Tara has a crush on Reggie's dad. She was fascinated by his cock yesterday. And now she's voluntarily stripping in front of him and allowing him to enjoy the show we're about to put on. I think that it won't be long before he gets his dick in that. I hope I'm there to watch the sadistic little bitch learn what it's like to be on the other side, to be on the receiving end of the pain.

I crossed the room and dropped to my knees between her legs. Mr. Kunkle is only an arm's length away and his cock is obviously hard already. You can't hide an erection when it's that large.

Steph got into position with the camera and recorded every move I made. She's being careful to get it all in close-up. Only my face and Tara's midsection are in the frame. I leaned forward and began eating Tara's pussy. I can't see the cattle prod anywhere. But it's never far from my mind. So I performed my cunt eating duties just as enthusiastically as I possibly could in order to avoid getting zapped again. I sucked and slurped and licked until, after several loud orgasms Tara pushed my face away.

After watching us, Reggie and Steph both are in the mood to get a little relief, too. But neither is willing to do it in front of Mr. Kunkle. They took me to Reggie's bedroom and I spent the next half hour eating them out.

After we all cleaned up in the bathroom and they got dressed again I followed them back out to the living room.

I don't think I was as surprised as the others when we returned to find Reggie's dad fucking Tara on the floor in front of the couch. We stood in the door to the living room and stared in awe at that massive cock penetrating her a lot more carefully than it invaded my body yesterday.

This is the first time I've witnessed a sex act in which I'm not a participant. It's not something I ever imagined I'd want to do. But there's something strangely compelling about it; perhaps due to the size of the massive cock with which he's happily skewering her.

She isn't being raped the way he raped me. Looking closely I can see that he's being careful not to penetrate her all the way. And she's going crazy on that thing! She's sobbing and raking his back with her fingernails. She's writhing around under him like an eel and grunting pleasurably with every stroke. Between grunts she's kissing his chest, licking him like a dog and urgently chanting, "Oh yeah! Fuck me! Oh god that's good!"

They didn't realize the three of us are watching until they finally climaxed and slowly untangled from each other. They looked up and saw us then. For some reason I found it amusing that Mr. Kunkle seems more embarrassed than Tara. I get the impression from the look on her face that Tara is very proud of what she just accomplished.

He helped her up. They grabbed their clothes and hurried down the hall to his bedroom and then to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When they came back out they looked like lovers. Reggie rolled her eyes but she obviously thinks the two of them are amusing. It doesn't bother her at all that she just caught her father and one of her best friends fucking.

I can only hope they'll develop some sort of fucked up relationship. If they do it seems like it would have to take some of the strain off of me and the wear and tear off my body.

There was a knock at the door. We already know who it is. We heard Tank's old SUV pull up in the driveway a minute before. I was sent to open the door for him. He smiled when he saw my naked body, obviously expecting to be treated to more of it.

When we entered the living room, Reggie said, "I left her naked in case you want a piece of ass or some head before we leave."

It surprised no one to learn that's an offer he can't refuse. He couldn't accept without comment, though. He grinned as he began to take his pants off. But as he undressed he said, "She isn't a bad fuck. But it would be a lot more fun if the bitch had some tits. And now that she ain't got any pussy hair she looks like a little fucking girl!"

Reggie shrugged and said, "I thought I was doing you a favor by offering. Don't fuck her if you don't want to."

He chuckled and said, "No. I'm gonna fuck her. But the next time you get a sex slave, would you mind finding one with tits?"

What the hell. I don't have any self esteem left anyway. After watching all my friends growing tits over the years while I just barely fit into an AA cup bra, and after hearing all the comments, not just from the boys but from the girls, too, I couldn't be any more self conscious about my breasts.

I was just starting to be able to deal with not having much in the way of tits when this crap all started. All this carping about how small my breasts are definitely isn't helping my self esteem.

Tank stepped out of his pants and bent me over the arm of a chair. While he was getting ready I spread my legs apart and since I know I'm not ready for a penetrating cock, much less one as large as his, I used some of my saliva to wet the opening to my vagina. It isn't the same as being lubricated. But it's better than being completely dry when he forces that damn thing into me.

The other four people in the room sat around and watched as Tank used me to masturbate into. Since it's not at all exciting for me I'm uncomfortably aware of everyone watching me get raped once more. Tank doesn't seem to mind or even notice. I find it to be incredibly humiliating.

He didn't last long. After only four or five minutes he erupted inside of me and pulled out of my abused pussy. I turned around, bent down and licked his cock and balls clean. Then I went to the bathroom to clean up again. When I returned I was finally allowed to dress.

Just before we left, Reggie handed me the studded dog collar to put back on. She smiled and said, "Just so you won't forget what you are."

Yeah. There's a huge chance that's gonna happen!

We all went out to Tank's beat up old Suburban. I sat between Tara and Steph on the bench seat in the back. He doesn't even have seat belts in it except for the driver's seat. And he doesn't use that one.

I don't know where we're going. But that's okay. I have a feeling I don't want to know and I'm not going to like it when I get there. As it turned out I was right.

Tank parked in front of a second hand clothing store. Reggie turned around in her seat and said, "We only have sixty dollars to spend on some new outfits for the bitch. But if the total comes to more than that I guess we can get more money somewhere. There must be someone around here that's horny enough to fuck her for a few bucks. You guys all know what kind of shit I have in mind for her, right?"

The others all nodded enthusiastically and we went inside to shop for used slut clothes. In response to Reggie's question I told them my sizes and they started going through the racks of women's clothing. I was surprised to see some pretty nice things for very reasonable prices. But of course "nice things" isn't what they're looking for.

Most of the clothes I watched them taking off the racks gave me the impression that this is where old prostitute's clothes come to die. Despite the awful selections they're making for me I was able to relax on one count. When I saw the prices of the clothes I wasn't as worried about having to fuck some stranger for money to pay for them. Most of the items I saw cost less than five dollars.

But the clothes! They're beyond awful! There are semi-sheer sundresses and impossibly short skirts. They selected sheer blouses and slutty tops of all descriptions. They picked up so many things that I began to worry that I might have to put out for a few more dollars after all.

I quietly explained to Reggie that my parents would never let me leave the house in the clothing they're selecting. She just grinned and said, "Don't worry about it. It won't be a problem. Your parents will never see these things ... probably."

I stood off to the side while the four of them ravaged the racks. They seem to be competing to see who can find the sluttiest outfit in my size or slightly smaller. In the next half hour or so they found a lot more than I would have imagined. I don't know where they think I'll be able to wear these things. Very few of the articles of clothing I've seen them pick up are things I can wear to school without getting sent to the Principal's office.

Since I spend most of my time at Reggie's house naked and the amount of time I can spend there without arousing further suspicion in my parents is limited this all seems like a waste of time and money to me.

My arms quickly filled up with their selections. When she realized it was necessary Reggie sent me to get a shopping cart and it was soon filled as well. I'm getting nervous about how much money they're spending all over again. Sixty dollars will go a long way in here. But they seem determined to exceed that figure.

Reggie finally made them stop looking. She looked around and spotted a changing room in the corner. I was ordered to push the cart over there and I waited while they used a handy empty rack to sort out the clothes.

We had to wait for a few minutes for one of the two booths to become available. A young man was trying on a suit in one and two young women are using the other to try on a couple of the items they selected.

While we were waiting, I tried to estimate the cost of the clothes they picked out for me to try on. If they decide to take everything they have on the rack I'm going to be in trouble. It looks like the total will be a lot closer to a hundred dollars than sixty.

The young man trying on the suit came out and Reggie handed me a sundress to try on. The young man started to walk away until he heard Reggie say, "Leave the curtain open. I want to see how everything fits."

I don't know why I'm so surprised. But I am. I gasped and looked into her eyes to make sure she wasn't kidding. I felt that sinking feeling in my stomach again when it became obvious she's totally serious.

I glanced around the large room. There's one woman working the cash register and it looks like there are two men working with merchandise. In addition to the three employees there are about half a dozen customers looking around the store.

The young man who was trying on the suit came to a sudden stop when he heard Reggie order me to leave the curtain open. He turned and watched us curiously.

Reggie quickly grew impatient when I didn't immediately step into the booth and begin to undress. She raised an eyebrow and the noise that cattle prod makes when she pulls the trigger jumped into my brain. I looked down at the floor, already feeling the public humiliation I know I'm about to experience. I slowly turned and entered the dressing room. I tried not to think about how this is going to turn into a scene quickly when someone sees me and runs to one of the employees to complain.

It took me far too little time to slip off my top and the tiny skirt I'm wearing. I'm so flustered I didn't even think to unbutton the dress I'm going to try on before I stripped. I was forced to stand there in the nude and unbutton the dress.

I pulled it on and buttoned it up as quickly as possible. Then I looked out of the booth at Reggie for the first time. I felt the knot in the pit of my stomach grow when I saw that not only the man with the suit but the two girls who had been in the next booth and two young black men are now standing with Reggie and the others, watching my every move.

Reggie waved me out so she could examine the dress more closely. Without thinking I had buttoned it all the way up when I put it on. She glared at me and said, "You'll be punished for that."

She saw the confused look on my face and said, "What did I tell you about buttons?"

I looked down and remembered I'm not allowed to fasten any buttons above the button under my breasts. I was tempted to try to argue that her edict pertained to blouses. But it would have been pointless and I saw no sense in antagonizing her further.

I quickly unbuttoned the top four buttons. I put my arms down and waited for her to decide. She ordered me to turn around. When I was facing her again she said, "I think I like it. It's a little long. But we can fix that."

It most definitely is not a little long! It's very close to being illegally short. I am five foot, eight inches tall and a lot of that is in my legs. I knew when I was putting it on that she'd like this dress just because my nipples are so incredibly visible through the nearly sheer fabric. But even if that didn't sway her, the hem can't be more than two inches below my pussy. Where in the hell does she think I can wear something like this?!

But I bit my tongue. I've already incurred one punishment.

Reggie handed me another dress to try on. I stepped back into the booth and after checking to make sure there are no buttons or zippers to be undone I took off the dress I just tried on and started to drop it on the seat in the back of the booth.

I think everyone in the store must have been able to hear Reggie when she snarled, "Don't be a pig! Hang it back up, stupid!"

I felt my blush deepen. But I stood there in the nude, totally humiliated which I realize is exactly what she intended. I had to make a conscious effort to breathe as I turned and put the first dress I tried on back on its hangar. I hung it on a hook. At last I was able to pull the second dress over my head and let it fall into place.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.