Repercussions
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

While I was waiting for the bell to ring in homeroom I started to experience one of the side effects of the morning after pill. I started having stomach cramps. It felt like my period was starting!

I prayed that didn't happen. With this slutty skirt that, thanks to Reggie, is now up above my crotch as I'm sitting in the little student desk, and with no underwear, I couldn't wear a pad even if I had one! A tampon with the string hanging down would be just as embarrassing.

I tried to ignore the cramps. I sat there, trying not to see all the boys craning their necks to get a better look at my exposed pussy. I tried just as hard not to see the angry glares from the girls who have also noticed the way I'm not quite dressed and are justifiably offended by it.

The funny thing ... well, not funny; nothing is funny about my present predicament. The strange thing is that everyone seems to be so focused on my crotch that it doesn't appear that anyone has noticed my breasts which are providing a display that's nearly as vulgar. Whenever I move it's touch and go. I've noticed more than once that as I walk my blouse billows open a little more than usual and one of my nipples makes a sudden appearance, peeking out for a few seconds as if to get its first good look at my world. Whenever I noticed it I reached up to cover myself at first. But Reggie quickly put an end to that. Now I'm forced to let my blouse, and my breasts, do what they will.

The bell finally rang and everyone got up to go to the first class of the day. Once more I was plagued by hands under my skirt as I made my way to English class. I could be wrong but it didn't seem as though anyone noticed my breasts until I got to my class room. I made my way to my desk and sat down as carefully as possible.

As soon as I was seated, Barry came over and looked down at me. I didn't look down to see what kind of a show he was getting. I don't want to know. I only know that I feel as though my breasts are exposed. I don't actually feel a breeze blowing over my chest. It just seems like I do. I do know he has a good enough view to give him a hard on. It's pretty obvious. He leaned down over me and rested one hand on my desk and the other on the back of my chair. His face was close enough that I thought at first he intended to kiss me! I looked up at his excited face. When our eyes met he said, "I don't know what has gotten into you. But I approve. You look hot!"

I'm already blushing. He must have been curious to know why I'm allowing so much of my body to be on display. But he isn't concerned with my well being. Quite the opposite. He's wondering how he might best turn my vulnerability to his advantage.

He might have left it at that, a look, an attempt to see just how much he's able to see. But before he could straighten up and take his seat we were joined by Darren.

Barry looked up at Darren's shocked face and said, "I love her new look, don't you?"

Darren glanced at Barry and said, "You should see the view from this side, man! I can see her nipple!"

I think they expected me to cover myself up. That would be any girl's normal reaction upon hearing her nipple is exposed. But of course I'm no longer "any girl." I'm Reggie's slave and that option isn't open to me. When I made no move to block anyone's view of anything, Barry reached down slowly, waiting to see if I would object. When I made no move to stop him he slowly peeled my blouse back until both of my breasts were visible to both of them.

Darren chuckled and said, "Look at that! Look how hard her nipples are! What the hell turns a girl into a slut over night?!"

Barry laughed and said, "I'm gonna guess that the ice queen had her cherry popped last night, and she liked it! But damn! If she didn't have those big nipples she wouldn't have any tits at all! We need to start calling her TT for Tiny Titties."

He's half right. I did just lose my virginity. But I sure as hell didn't like it.

I nervously glanced around without being too obvious and saw half the class watching the two boys torment me. Some of the girls look amused. Most of them are shocked and looked angry at me for allowing myself to be treated this way.

The boys have a different reaction, of course. They're smiling and probably jealous.

I don't know what would have happened if the teacher hadn't finally entered the room at that moment. He walked up to his desk, ignoring everyone as usual. He waited for the bell to ring and moved to the front center of the class. He's holding our final exams in his hand. We're taking our English final early because the teacher is leaving for a sabbatical in Europe next Wednesday.

He reiterated the rules for the exam. No one listened. We've heard them all a hundred times before.

He moved across the front of the room, counting out how many students are in each row and then counting out that many exams to be passed back. When he finished he looked at the clock and told us to begin.

English is probably my best subject. I was afraid, though, that because of my new slave status and the terrible things happening to me I wouldn't be able to concentrate. But as it turned out, the opportunity to throw myself into the test and forget about what has become of my life was welcome. For the next forty-five minutes I was free from Reggie and free from the looks I'm getting from my classmates.

I finished the exam long before the time was up. I used the remaining time to go back over it to make sure every "i" was dotted and every "t" crossed.

Just before the bell rang we were asked to pass our tests forward and the real world closed in on me again. The bell rang. I remained in my seat, waiting for the class to empty out before I got to my feet. I lagged behind as everyone filed out of the room. I'm not anxious to join the press of bodies in the corridor and submit myself to being groped by every fucking horny boy in the school.

But I can't hide in here forever. Kids from the next class are already starting to enter the room. I reluctantly joined the flow of bodies and made my way down the hall to my math class. I'm a lot less fond of math. Algebra started out to be a problem for me once we moved past the basics. For the first time in my scholastic career I required extra help. But after struggling with the concept of mixing letters in with my numbers I was lucky enough to find a good tutor and after a few hours he managed to make sense out of it for me.

I'm not dreading the final. But I don't feel as confident as I did in English class. I still have time to study, though. Our final in that class isn't until late next week. Except for English we're doing reviews in all our classes now, giving everyone a last chance to clear up any confusion and get ready for the test.

Unfortunately, that means there's a good chance I'll be attracting more attention in my next class. These reviews are boring and very few of us pay any attention. I expect I'll provide quite a distraction, sitting around half naked the way I am.

Because I had no other choice I ignored the half dozen hands that groped me in the corridor. Word that I now permit this sort of thing seems to be spreading quickly. Boys I don't even know are reaching under my skirt now.

Fortunately, I didn't have very far to go to reach my math class. Or at least I thought it was fortunate at the time. I learned how wrong I can be when I put my books down on my desk and prepared to sit down.

Before I could take my seat, Matt came over and said, "I've been hearing a lot of strange things about you. Everyone is saying you've turned into quite a slut. You don't say no to anyone or anything now. Is that true?"

I didn't answer. But he seemed to already know the answer to his question. He smiled and said, "I like the way you dress now."

He reached for my lapels and calmly pulled my blouse open, baring my breasts to our growing audience. As he stared down at my exposed tits he said, "I heard something really strange this morning. I heard you were standing on a corner about two blocks from your house, holding your skirt up around your waist and turning in circles. I'd like to see that. Do you mind?"

I've been slowly growing accustomed to the abuse I'm receiving at the hands of what's beginning to seem like every boy in the damned school. But the idea of repeating what I did for Reggie this morning while standing in the middle of my classroom is making me ill.

The silence that fell over the room when the other kids heard his outrageous request was deafening. Matt hadn't been whispering. The kids around us heard his shocking demand. Most of my classmates are watching me now, waiting to see what I'm going to do. I looked into Matt's eyes, hoping for some sign of compassion. He's not one of Reggie's stooges as far as I know. It didn't seem unreasonable to hope he'd realize he went too far.

I didn't see reason on his face, though. What I saw instead was a strange mixture of excitement and lust, although I suppose they are nearly the same thing. I suspect the excitement was caused by the discovery of how much power he suddenly has over a pretty girl.

I know everyone in the room is watching me. I can actually feel their eyes on me. But it isn't my extra sensory powers; it's the eerie silence that made it clear every eye is on me. It's as though they're all holding their collective breath, unable to believe that he had the nerve to even suggest such a thing. I don't doubt they were even more shocked when it became obvious that I'm going to do what he asked of me. I'm not certain if Matt knows. But I know that any request I receive is actually an order.

I didn't look up. I didn't check the door. I didn't plead for sanity or sympathy. I reached down, lifted my skirt until it was around my waist and began to turn in a circle as ordered.

There was a loud, collective gasp as I bared my lower body and turned so that everyone in the room had an opportunity to see my body, naked from the waist down. My small breasts are still exposed as well. My traitorous nipples are standing out from my chest as if to indicate I'm aroused by what I'm doing. They're so swollen they almost hurt. I am, for all intents and purposes, naked in my math classroom.

Even above the sound of my blood pounding in my ears I can hear shocked whispers from around the room. For the most part I can't make out the words. But that's alright. I don't want to.

I stopped when I was facing Matt again. He didn't say anything. He just continued to stare back and forth between my breasts and my pussy with a look on his face that said it all.

A lifetime passed and still he just stared. In a tearful voice I quietly asked him if I could lower my skirt. He grinned and said, "In a minute."

Then he reached out and drew another loud gasp from the other kids when he slowly inserted two of his fingers into my pussy. His grin grew even wider as his fingers explored my pussy. He seems as surprised as I am to realize he has buried his fingers in a sloppy wet pussy. I was even more embarrassed when I heard his fingers stirring my juices and realized how wet my pussy is.

Matt pulled his fingers out of me and made a big show of licking them clean. There was a chorus of embarrassed twitters from the girls and crude remarks from the boys. And then, at long last, the bell rang. I dropped my skirt and hurriedly dropped into my chair. I sat there staring at my desk and tried to make believe I was alone in the room.

My face felt like it was on fire and I could hardly breathe. I wanted desperately to curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out. I know that by the end of the day word of what I did in this room this morning will be all over the school. Everyone will hear about how I allowed Matt to pull my blouse open and then I lifted my skirt on demand and held it up in full view of the entire class.

But when I turned my muddled mind to looking for alternatives to this new life of shame and degradation there didn't seem to be any. I can run away from home. From what I've read, most girls who run away from home at my age end up as junkies and prostitutes. As bad as my current situation is at least I'm not hooked on drugs.

I could kill myself. But then I'd have no chance at all to recover from this situation. If I stick it out at least there's a chance I can survive for long enough to go away to college and make a new life for myself, small as that chance is.

I could tell Reggie to go to hell and have the pictures and the movie she made distributed all over town so that every person I ever met from now on would know that I eat pussy and fuck and suck dogs.

Or I can try to be strong and put up with the most outrageous treatment imaginable in the faint hope that one day this will all come to an end. I know I'm not thinking too clearly right now. But I can't see another viable alternative. I thought of telling either my parents or the police that I was raped and that I'm being blackmailed. But with either of those possibilities the end result would be the same and it's unthinkable. I know that if I do that everything will come out. My parents will know the horrible things I have done. I can't live with that option.

No. The way I see it, my only option is to do what I'm told and try to keep the damage to my life to a minimum, if that's even possible. I have to keep reminding myself that eventually I'll go away to college and this horrible situation will come to an end. Please, god, let that be how this ends!

The bell rang at the end of the period. I didn't hear a single word that was said from time the first bell rang to indicate the start of math class. Instead I sat in my seat and my tortured mind forced me to watch a constant replay of what took place before class started. Every kid in the room saw me standing here as good as naked. Not just a glance, a quick flash of intimate flesh, either. They got a good long look at everything but my shoulder blades.

I got out of my seat in a daze and made my way back to my locker. The hands are beginning to get bolder. Some reach under the front of my skirt now and grab or cup my pussy or pull at my pubic hair. Others reach into my blouse and roughly grab my breast for a fleeting moment. I don't know what they get out of it. I suppose it's the first time many of those boys have touched a girl's breast or her pussy.

I almost laughed out loud when I recalled that yesterday at this time I was a virgin, untouched and unseen by anyone of the opposite sex.

I quickly opened my locker and exchanged my books for my history book and my Spanish book. I started the day dreading the embarrassment of having to go up the stairs to my history class in this much too short skirt. But it hardly matters now. So many of these kids have already seen so much of me.

I rejoined the traffic flow and made my way to the wide staircase. On the way up I passed Reggie coming down. Our eyes met and I saw the amusement in hers. She saw the total mortification in mine. She also saw that the two boys behind me are groping me freely and that pleased her.

Mr. Curry, the history teacher, was already in his classroom. I breathed a sigh of relief because the boys were forced to behave themselves. Mr. Curry was the first teacher to notice the uncharacteristic way I'm dressed. I saw his eyes grow wide as he watched me go to my seat. He continued to watch closely as I carefully squeezed into my seat and slid my legs under my desk in a futile effort to hide behind the desk.

I saw him continuing to stare at me and I dropped my eyes. I sat and studied the graffiti scratched into the top of my desk. I'm much too embarrassed to meet his shocked gaze. I could feel the unwavering way his eyes drilled into me until the bell rang to start the class.

Today and most of next week will be a review in preparation for the history final. I would normally have found it very interesting. I really enjoy history class and Mr. Curry is a very good teacher.

But just like I did in my two previous classes, I kept my head down and my mouth shut to avoid attracting any more attention that I already have.

The hour passed quickly, though. I didn't take an active part in the class, but I listened. The bell finally rang and I started getting my things ready when I heard Mr. Curry say, "Miss Bonner, a moment please."

I discreetly worked the waistband of my skirt down a little lower. It won't make much difference. It's still going to be too short. But I can at least hope to cover my vulva. If he sends me to the office it'll mean involving my parents and this whole situation will explode in my face.

When the aisle was clear I stood up as carefully as I could in an attempt to minimize the amount of flesh I exposed. Holding my books in front of my chest I made my way on shaking legs to where he was standing in front of his desk.

He stood before me in silence and looked me up and down for a long time. I waited with my head down for him to say something. It was only a moment or two before I realized he has an erection! I almost gasped out loud.

He finally asked, "What is the meaning of this?"

I didn't know what to say. I struggled to come up with some way to explain the way I'm dressed but my mind has ceased to function. My eyes are locked on his erection and the shock of seeing it and knowing I'm responsible for it has driven all other thoughts from my head. Long seconds passed before he snarled, "Look at me!"

I tore my eyes away from the tent in the front of his slacks. Somehow I found the strength to force my eyes up to meet his. I was shocked again when I saw the look on his face! He's trying hard to look as though he's shocked, to look as though he disapproves. But his true reaction is obvious. It isn't just his erection that's giving it away. The look of pure lust in his eyes speaks volumes.

He reached out and pried my books out of my hands. He pulled them away from my chest without taking his gaze from my chest he set my books down on his desk. As I knew it would my blouse has fallen away from my body. Looking down now I know he's able to see a large expanse of my breast flesh.

He stared openly. But he's still waiting for an answer.

There's no answer I can give him. Instead, I stood there in silence praying we'd be interrupted by the kids from his next class coming in. But no one came in.

He saw me glancing nervously at the door. He smiled and said, "I have a free period. We won't be disturbed. I'm waiting, Miss Bonner. Do you want me to send you to the office? This school doesn't have much of a dress code. But it does have one. Young ladies are required to wear a bra and I'm almost positive that there is some sort of rule prohibiting them from exposing their vaginas as well."

Despite his obvious sarcasm and the hungry look in his eyes which should have been a clue to where this is going I nearly panicked. I moaned and pleaded, "Please, don't do that. Mr. Curry! Oh god! How can I explain?! I ... I can't! I can't explain this. Please, sir. I have to get to my next class. Please let me go."

He grinned, enjoying not just his view of my exposed flesh but I began to realize he's enjoying my extreme discomfort as well. I looked down, unable to deal with the look on his face. But once again I saw his hard cock stretching out the front of his slacks and I looked away quickly.

Neither of us spoke for a long, uncomfortable moment. Finally he said, "Very well. Pick up your books. Let's go see the Principal."

I nearly fell to my knees. I shook my head violently and said, "I can't! Oh please! Mr. Curry, I don't have a choice! I ... please, I have to get to my next class."

His voice actually sounded amused when he said, "I'll write you a note. I want an explanation and I want it now."

I could feel my life collapsing around me now. It's all over. I'll tell him why I'm dressed like a prostitute and he'll tell the Principal. The Principal will call my parents and then all the terrible things I've done will come out. Oh god! How will I be able to face my parents when they find out I sucked a dog's cock?!

My shoulders slumped and in a despondent monotone I told him why I'm dressed this way. I left out the particulars. I didn't tell him I had sex with a dog or that I ate the pussies of several of my classmates. I made it clear I'm being blackmailed and sexually abused, primarily by Reggie.

He waited for me to finish my story and asked a few embarrassing questions to fill in some of the blanks. I was forced to tell him that Reggie now dictates the way I dress and who can have sex with me. I explained that I'm not allowed to object to anything the boys do or say to me except that they need her permission if they want to have sex with me. I was even forced to tell him about being brutally raped by those three large boys at Reggie's house last night.

He stood in silence for such a long time I finally was forced to look up at him. Instead of the shock and disgust I expected to see, I still saw only lust. I saw a greedy expression that can only be called a leer. It's an expression I've come to know well in the last few hours. It made me shiver in fear.

He glanced at the door. The bell has already rung for the start of the next class. The corridor is empty. He reached up and I watched in horror as his hand slid inside of my blouse and cupped my small breast.

He squeezed it gently for a moment, kneading my flesh with his hot, sweaty hand; a hand that feels very much like the all the other hands that have invaded my vulnerable body this morning. But instead of the usual snide comments I've quickly grown accustomed to hearing about my immature breasts he said, "I've always had a particular fondness for small breasts. Yours are the smallest I've ever seen on a girl your age. I imagine you catch a lot of grief for having such small tits. Trust me, girl. There are a lot of men out there like me who prefer small, sensitive breasts like yours."

I might have found that more encouraging under other circumstances. But he's playing with my fucking tit!!

He continued molding my breast and asked, "How do you feel about all the things those kids are doing to you?"

I sobbed and exclaimed a little too loudly, "I hate it! I was a virgin yesterday. Now look at me!"

He chuckled. I was truly dismayed. I don't want him to send me to the office. But I didn't expect this kind of reaction either! He's my teacher! And yet he obviously enjoys tormenting me just as much as my classmates, if not more.

His free hand reached down and came to rest on my upper thigh.

I bit my lip to keep from crying out as his hand quickly closed the distance to my pussy.

I shivered in disgust that this man, this teacher whom I have liked and trusted, would take so much pleasure from what's happening to me and that he would even take part in it. But just as I've done for every other male who has groped me this morning I stood with silent tears running down my cheeks and allowed him do whatever he wants to my defenseless body. I didn't move as his hands explored my breasts and my pussy just like nearly every horny teenage boy I come into contact with now.

He moaned softly, obviously very excited by the opportunity to explore my feminine body parts. I had no response when he quietly said, "Reggie must be a lot smarter than I gave her credit for. I may have to increase her grade."

I wasn't certain whether or not he was being serious. Unfortunately I can't argue the point with him. That I'm standing here while he gropes me is evidence that she has outsmarted me.

Mr. Curry quietly commanded, "Don't move!"

He took his hands from my body and quickly crossed the room to the door. He looked out into the empty hallway, then closed and locked the door. He turned back to face me and said, "Take off your skirt and blouse, Miss Bonner. You are about to make my dearest fantasy come true."

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised. The way he's been leering at me, the way he groped me, it should have been obvious that it was leading to this. But I am surprised. I'm shocked. I have quickly come to expect this sort of behavior from the boys with whom I go to school. But not from a teacher!

I stared at him for a moment, stunned to realize I'm about to submit to a man in his forties, a man I've looked up to and respected. But I saw the inevitability in his face and I surrendered. With tears once more running down my cheeks I quickly removed my blouse and my skirt and stood before him, naked.

He came back across the room. But he didn't immediately take me. He went around his desk and pulled out a small digital camera. I watched in growing despair as he began taking nude pictures of me. He came back around his desk and directed me into several poses, some of them quite obscene.

At one point he instructed me to sit on the edge of his desk with my heels up on the either side of me and then I was ordered to hold my pussy open while he took more pictures. As he snapped away he said, "I'm going to remember this for the rest of my life, Miss Bonner."

He made me get up on his desk on my hands and knees for a few more pictures. He even ordered me to reach back and spread the cheeks of my ass apart and I heard the shutter on his camera going crazy for a long moment as he took a flurry of pictures of my exposed privates in that incredibly degrading pose.

Then, with a lot of unnecessary groping he helped me down and led me around his desk. He unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants and his boxer shorts down. I waited while he sat in his chair and spread his legs wide to make room for me.

He didn't even say it out loud. He didn't have to. When he was ready I dropped to my knees between his legs. With twin rivers of tears of despair still running down my cheeks I first licked and then sucked his hard, slimy cock. He made me look up at him when I had his cock in my mouth and he took a few more pictures. Then he put the camera down, relaxed and enjoyed the pleasure he received from my warm, wet mouth on his cock.

His cock is smaller than the three that raped me last night. I think it's about six inches long and maybe two and a half or three inches around at the base. After the violent oral assaults to which I was subjected last night by those much larger cocks I had very little trouble with Mr. Curry's.

I wrapped my lips around it and moved them up and down the shaft, using my tongue the way I'd been taught. I was able to take all but the last inch of his cock into my mouth and it actually wasn't so bad. He didn't grip my head and force me the way the boys did. It wasn't nearly as violent or as painful as the other oral rapes to which I was subjected.

It wasn't pleasant. But if I had to choose between this and sucking off Reggie's boyfriend, his brother Ben or Rosey's impossibly fat cock I would choose this.

I expected Mr. Curry to last longer than the boys did. I somehow assumed an adult would have more experience and more self control. But it didn't seem like very long at all before his breathing changed. His breaths became rapid and somewhat ragged. Finally he moaned loudly and his ass came up out of his chair. I was expecting it when I felt his hot cum flood my mouth. The signs were all there. I didn't gag or choke. I held the bitter, disgusting slime in my mouth until he was done and swallowed carefully.

I held his cock in my mouth, waiting for some indication he was done with me. But when I looked up at him it became obvious we aren't done. He smiled and said, "Just keep sucking it gently like that. I'll be ready to fuck your tight little cunt in a few minutes."

I lowered my eyes and did what he demanded of me. In my head I was doing the math. According to my calculations I'll still be fertile for at least three of four more days. And then, if I'm lucky enough not to get pregnant in that time, I'll have to find some way to get a prescription for birth control pills. I don't have any idea how to do that. I sure as hell can't ask my parents to set it up with my doctor.

It wasn't very long at all before I felt the cock in my mouth begin to twitch and then slowly grow erect again. He let me continue to suck on it for a few minutes before he lifted my head and ordered me to lie down on his desk.

I was tempted to tell him I'm not using birth control in the hope that he would use a condom. But then I remembered I'm going to get raped again tonight anyway. It doesn't really matter. My best hope is that Reggie will have a four or five day supply of morning after pills.

I got up and moving listlessly, much like I imagine a zombie would if they existed, I got into position on my back on his desk. I rested my heels on the edge of his desk again. But as he got into position to rape me he lifted my legs up over his shoulders. He slid his cock through my wet slit for a moment before adjusting the angle with his fingers he wedged the helmet shaped knob at the top into the crease between my legs and slowly pushed it into me.

He started fucking me with slow, gentle strokes at first. He stared down at me, watching my tits jiggling around on my chest in reaction to his thrusts and enjoying the look of despair on my face.

Just like last night, I got nothing from this. My pussy may have been lubricating. But I'm not aroused. Not mentally anyway. Mr. Curry seems determined to change that, though. He obviously enjoys using me like this. But he's in no hurry to reach his next orgasm. He seems determined to get a response from me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.