Repercussions
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

The three boys closed in around me and even though I'm already scared to death, when they surrounded me that way it suddenly got very hard to catch my breath. They seem to suck all the oxygen out of the room. All three of them are very large, even Tank's little brother Ben is a foot taller than me and probably weighs close to two hundred pounds.

Although I know who Ben is when I see him, I doubt if I've spoken to him more than once or twice in my life. He's only fourteen. He's two years behind me in school. We have nothing in common as far as I know. We have different sets of friends with different interests. The only thing I really know about him is that he's Tank's little brother. Unfortunately for me, I'm about to learn that he's even more cruel than his big brother.

Rosey is a junior this year. I think he's the same age as Tank. He's slightly larger than Tank, which is pretty damn big. But it's likely that he's marginally more intelligent. That isn't saying much. Most people can safely claim to be smarter than Tank. Rumor has it that Rosey's hoping for a football scholarship when he graduates at the end of the next school year.

I'm so overwhelmed by the three boys standing around me that I almost missed Reggie's signal to undress. But I took a deep breath and my blurry vision cleared. I saw her head move and I began to unbutton my blouse.

My fingers are shaking so badly I can hardly grip the small buttons. Waves of fear keep washing over my body making me feel faint. I alternate back and forth between wishing I would faint and praying I don't because there's no telling what these perverts would do to me while I'm unconscious. I can't think ahead to what I'm about to do, or have done to me. My mind just can't cope with the horror of it.

I stared straight ahead as I fumbled with my buttons. But it's a vacant, unseeing stare. I'm aware of Reggie recording the action and Tara taking digital photographs. But I don't really see them.

I was so startled that I almost cried out when Rosey spoke to me for the first time and my mind was jerked back into the present. He leaned closer and quietly asked, "Have you ever fucked a black man, Brenda?"

Before I could respond, Reggie said, "I'd appreciate it if you call her bitch or cunt. She doesn't deserve to be called by a human name. And she has never fucked any man. She isn't a virgin. But no boy has ever fucked her."

Rosey laughed quietly and asked in a cruel, taunting voice, "You know what they say about black guys, cunt? It ain't true. Or at least it ain't always true. It's true about me, though. I got eight inches of big black cock I'm going to pound into your fucking cunt. Yeah. I know what you're probably thinking. It's only eight inches. But it's as big around as a Coke can almost all the way up to the big fat knob on top. I'm gonna stretch you out so bad! You're gonna think you're putting on one of those donkey shows in Tijuana!"

I managed to finish unbuttoning my blouse by the time he was through boasting about the size of his cock and what he's going to do with it. I pulled the tails of my blouse out of my skirt and slid it down my arms and off. I dropped it on a nearby chair and fumbled with the button on my skirt.

I zoned out again as soon as Rosey stopped tormenting me with a description of his sex organ. In my mind, for a blessed minute or two, I'm all alone in the room. So I was startled once again when Tank's hand suddenly came to rest on my right breast and his long, fat fingers clamped down on it.

There were gleeful titters from all around the room and Tank seemed to take that as encouragement. He continued to squeeze and pull as if he were trying to milk me through my flimsy bra.

Not to be outdone, Rosey reached up and began to mistreat my left breast in the same manner. He groped me roughly for a moment and then said to Reggie, "Hey! It feels like the bitch left her tits at home! There ain't hardly anything here!"

I'm very self conscious about my lack of breast development. I've recently started wearing an AA cup bra. But it's a bit of wishful thinking. The bra fits me loosely but I'm hoping that if I give my breasts room to grow they will.

The only practical purpose my bra serves is to keep my large nipples from poking holes in my blouse. There's no question in my mind that I have the smallest breasts in the entire school. They've never grown beyond immature mounds with nipples. I always dress to disguise how small they are and I always avoid the other girls as much as possible when I change for gym class or shower afterwards. I keep my back to them as much as possible. I know they're aware of my obviously small breasts. I hear the snide comments behind my back from time to time.

Small breasts are a more difficult thing for a young girl to deal with than you might imagine. Because of the emphasis society in general places on a woman's breasts we girls have a lot of our self esteem invested in them. It's unavoidable.

The unkind comments Rosey is making aren't doing anything to build my self-confidence.

It took me a moment to adjust to the shock of being groped by two large boys and return to my struggle with my skirt. I finally managed to unbutton it and my shaking fingers slowly pulled the zipper down. I pushed it down off of my hips and let gravity take it. It fell to a tangle of cloth around my ankles. I left it there and stood submissively, waiting for the two boys to stop tormenting my breasts.

But they didn't stop. I sensed Reggie was getting impatient without even having to look at her. My tortured mind replayed the sound her cattle prod made and I knew I had to ignore the groping and continue. With numb and shaking fingers I reached behind my back and struggled in vain to unfasten my bra. I was about to give up, slide it down to my waist and turn it around so I could see the hooks. I just can't control my shaking fingers.

But finally it came loose in my hands. I didn't have to remove it. As soon as the catch came free and I released the straps, Rosey jerked it off roughly, baring my breasts to their view and to their continued rough, groping exploration.

Reggie filmed them for a moment before she said, "Move your hands out of the way for a minute, guys. I want to get a shot of those little tits. Then you can have them back."

They dropped their hands briefly. Reggie filmed me in only my panties and Tara took several photographs. When she was satisfied she had enough humiliating photographs she nodded and the boys began to grope me again. Now they have much better access to my nipples and they started pinching them, pulling on them and twisting them painfully.

I cringed in pain and cried out several times. They all seem to find my reaction to the pain amusing. And all I can do is stand there and let them torment me. Reggie sounded completely serious when she said, "I think you guys are going to enjoy those things a lot more next month, after I get rings put in them."

My jaw dropped open and I stared at her in shock. Surely she's just saying that to scare me! If so it's working.

I stood there like that for a minute or two longer before Tank said, "Come on, bitch. Get the panties off. Let's see that little cherry pussy."

I began to slide my panties down over my hips and down to my knees. The tears are streaming out of my eyes and rolling down my cheeks again. They dripped down onto my breasts and onto the hands that are tormenting them. Rosey released my breast long enough to run his fingertip through the trail of tears on my cheek.

He sounded so sincere when he said, "Awww, look at that! The bitch is so horny for our cocks that she's crying."

Tank chuckled obligingly. But he doesn't seem to be paying that much attention to Rosey. His attention is focused on my nipple.

Rosey began twisting my nipple again. He leaned close and asked, "You never been fucked. Does that mean you never sucked a cock either?"

I sobbed and shook my head. In a voice that sounded so much like a scared little girl that I was furious with myself I answered, "No, never."

But even as I told that lie I had a mental picture of my lips closed around Barney's nasty dog cock.

I saw the corners of Reggie's mouth turn up. She no doubt has the same image in her warped mind.

My panties finally joined my skirt on the floor around my ankles. I stepped out of both garments and kicked them out of the way. Even as I was kicking my clothing aside, both boys were reaching down to explore my still tender pussy.

First Tank stuck a fat finger inside of me. I groaned in dismay. This is not the way I envisioned my first sexual experience with a boy.

But then it got worse. Rosey forced his large finger in right alongside of Tank's. They both probed my sore pussy at the same time!

The rough, degrading treatment was almost more than I could stand. And then, to add to my mortification, Ben moved in closer behind me. After running his hands over the cheeks of my ass for a moment he raised a squeak from me by roughly forcing a finger into my ass.

He worked his finger in and out of me as if he's fucking my back passage with something other than his fat finger. He used no lubrication at all, not even saliva. I was dry back there and it was very painful. He was being so rough I worried that he was going to damage something.

But as soon as that thought crossed my mind another wave of humiliation washed over me when I realized that my pussy had not been dry. The two boys who are still finger fucking my pussy didn't seem to notice, though. Or if they did they apparently missed the significance.

It was uncomfortable being treated so roughly and having to submit to those two large fingers at the same time. But it could have been worse. I hate to admit it, but Reggie was right about one thing. At that moment I was glad I'm no longer a virgin. I would have really been in pain if my hymen was still intact. But I can't believe my pussy was lubricating and ready for them when they invaded my body.

Ben spoke for the first time. He chuckled and said, "Hey, guys! Check this out! Look at her ass. The bitch has stripes! What the fuck did you do to her, Reggie?"

Reggie laughed and replied, "She's a slow learner. It took me a few minutes to get her attention. But if you think that's something, wait until the next time she fucks up. I'm gonna have her ass dancing on the head of my magic wand."

They don't know what she's talking about. But they obviously don't care. They're all wrapped up in raping me. They have total access to a naked girl and all they can think about is putting their cocks in me and satisfying their lust.

I, on the other hand, know that her words are actually a threat aimed at me. I don't know why. I'm already broken. I'm already doing everything they demand of me. Perhaps she just enjoys adding to my torment.

Tank turned to Reggie and just to be on the safe side he asked her one more time, "Are you sure about this? I'd sure enough like to fuck her, baby. But if you're gonna be pissed at me for doing it, it ain't worth it."

She smiled at him and said, "This is why I invited you over here, Tank. I want you guys to fuck her and make her suck your cocks. The bitch is yours. You boys just go ahead and forget we're here. I promise you I'm not going to be upset unless you invite her nasty ass to the prom."

That's all he needed to hear. He's obviously not sure yet if he believes her. But he has a hard on and he has permission. I'm naked in front of him. He has given the possible consequences all the thought he intends to.

He and Rosey both stepped back and began tearing off their clothes. Ben pulled his finger out of my ass and reached around me with both hands. He took advantage of the opportunity to grab both of my tits and knead them like handfuls of dough while he pressed his hard cock against my ass. He joked with the others about how my tits are so small it's like feeling up a little girl.

He had very little time to play before the other two boys stepped back, naked now, and a few long moments trying to decide who's going to do what to me first.

They pushed me to my knees and there in my face were the first two human cocks I've ever seen. Both are already hard and both are nearly as large as the rubber cock with which Reggie raped me shortly after she dragged me in here and tied me down.

Rosey's cock is much fatter, though. It is, just as he bragged to me earlier, nearly as big around as a Coke can.

The difference in the length of the two cocks is almost negligible. Tank's cock appears to be only a fraction of an inch shorter. But it isn't as scary fat as Rosey's. It's fat and I'm not looking forward to having it shoved inside of my only recently devirginized opening. But I'm not nearly as scared of his as I am of Rosey's.

Tank moved closer and began to press the slimy head of his cock against my lips. He pressed his hips forward and the head of his cock entered my mouth. As soon as it was resting on my tongue he growled, "Don't just sit there, stupid! Suck on it!"

I have only the vaguest idea of what I'm supposed to be doing. Providing boys with oral sex isn't anything I've been planning on doing any time in the near future ... if ever. It isn't something I've given much thought to beyond thinking it sounds like kind of a gross thing to do.

I started moving my lips up and down on his cock. While he stood nearby watching me work on Tank and waiting his turn, Rosey started sliding the head of his cock all around my face, leaving a trail of slime like a snail. I didn't know what that crap is. But it's disgusting. I notice I don't taste it, though. Tank's cock was nearly covered in that clear slime when he forced it into my mouth but I didn't taste anything.

Tank growled, "Jesus! You are one dumb bitch! Do we have to tell you every fucking thing? Use your fucking tongue!"

After a couple minutes, apparently still less than satisfied with my performance, he wrapped his hands around my head and started fucking my mouth as if it were a pussy. He drove his cock into the back of my throat and I began to gag and choke while everyone laughed and urged him on.

I prayed he'd climax quickly and get this ordeal over with. But he didn't. He suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "Go ahead, Rosey. Let her suck your cock for a while. I'm gonna fuck her. I'll stretch her out a little and get her ready for that fat cock of yours."

They pushed me down onto my hands and knees and everyone seemed to be watching closely as Rosey dropped to his knees in front of me and guided his fat cock over my lips. Even through my tears I can see it. It's dark, dark black and incredibly large. He pressed the head against my lips and forced a couple of fat inches into my mouth. My jaw had to open so far that I wondered if it was going to be dislocated!

Though it was still painful and incredibly unpleasant, Rosey wasn't quite as violent as Tank had been. He slowly worked three or four inches of his cock into my mouth and then fucked my mouth with just that portion of his cock instead of trying to slam it down my throat.

He ordered me to use my hand on the rest of his cock and to use my other hand on his balls. I obeyed him, and I think I could have managed just fine if it wasn't for what Tank was doing behind me.

I felt Tank's cock slide between my legs and the head of it pressing against my pussy. He pushed down on my back to get a better angle and that pushed my mouth farther down on Rosey's cock.

Fortunately, my hand was holding nearly half of Rosey's fat cock. So when I was forced farther down the shaft only another inch or so was crammed into my mouth. I probably had a little less than five inches of his cock in my mouth. That's only a little more than half of his cock but it was like having most of a Coke can in my mouth! I thought my jaw was being broken. To make matters even worse my air supply was being cut off at the bottom of every stroke.

And then Tank started driving his cock into my pussy. He fucked my pussy with even more violence than he had fucked my mouth. And with every vicious stroke it seemed like even more of Rosey's cock was forced into my mouth.

The experience was every bit as scary and painful as I feared it would be. Those two large cocks command my entire attention. I'm almost unaware now of the three girls who are sitting or standing nearby watching and photographing my suffering as those two large cocks seemingly fill my body. My eyes are filled with tears. I can't see anything but a vague black shape in front of my eyes. I can hear nothing but my own cries and grunts of pain.

On top of everything else I experienced a sharp sudden pain in my breast. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ben kneeling down at my side. I guess he's feeling left out. He has my breast in his hand and he's obviously using it, not to give me pleasure or even to amuse himself. He can only be causing me this much pain intentionally. He's squeezing one of my nipples between his thumbnail and his fingernail and pulling down as if he's trying to remove my nipple!

But my hands are occupied pleasuring Rosey and, although I'm sure that wasn't his intention, struggling to keep any more of his fat cock from being forced into my mouth. I can't fight him off and, despite my best efforts to prevent it, whenever I cry out in pain it seems like Rosey's big black cock sinks even deeper into my mouth!

Even though I'm not using birth control I was so happy when Tank finally tensed up and began to shoot his cum into my unprotected vagina that tears of joy mixed with my tears of pain. Now he'll pull out and his brother will have something to do besides torture my tit!

But he didn't pull out. Not right away. He left his cock inside of me and gently gyrated his pelvis against me. It might have felt pretty good if it wasn't for his brother mutilating my nipple and his friend trying to shove his huge cock down my throat. Rosey is no longer gently fucking my mouth with three or four inches of his fat cock. He's nearing orgasm and he's getting carried away.

It was several long, painful minutes before Rosey gasped, "Use your hand, bitch! Faster!"

But apparently I don't have what it takes. He pushed my hand out of the way and used his own hand to finish himself off. His hand moved up and down his cock in a rapid blur, slamming painfully into my face with every stroke. A moment later my mouth started to fill up with cum for the first time.

It was horrible! That awful stuff is bitter and tastes like bleach smells! I started to gag and I tried to pull away before I got sick. But he grabbed a big handful of my hair in his free hand and I was helpless. I heard Reggie snarl, "Don't you spill a drop, bitch! Not unless you're ready to dance for me."

Fear is a powerful motivator. When faced with the option of being attacked with a cattle prod or dining on cum, even a crazy bitch like me is going to choose cum.

I waited until my mouth was full. I gulped down his cum and waited while he filled my mouth up again. I swallowed the second mouthful and then he slowly pulled his cock from my mouth.

He smiled at Reggie and said, "Not too bad. But your bitch needs a lot more practice. I'm pretty sure that we'd all be happy to help out all we can."

As soon as my mouth was empty, Tank got up and walked around me. He lifted me back up onto my knees and said, "Look at that mess! Clean that up!"

Tara and Steph giggled like schoolgirls. I heard Steph exclaim, "What a fucking cunt!"

I guess putting me down makes them feel better about themselves.

Reggie just smiled. She came in closer to record me taking Tank's slimy cock into my mouth and sucking it clean. Then he made me lick his balls clean. It was disgusting. But after sucking a dog's fucking cock I suppose there isn't much I won't do. Not when Reggie is so anxious to use that cattle prod on me.

Rosey and Tank both moved back to watch and I was left alone with Ben. Ben put his slightly smaller cock in my mouth and started stabbing me in the back of the throat with it.

I don't know if it's just his nature or if he was trying to impress his big brother or the girls. But he was the most brutal of the three boys. He gripped my hair on either side of my head and tried his best to shove his cock down my throat. I don't know about anyone else. But I didn't think it was possible. Not until, with a particularly vicious stroke the head of his cock and about an inch of the shaft slid down my throat!

I stopped gagging at that point but I began to choke uncontrollably. I was certain I was about to suffocate. I managed a garbled scream when he finally pulled out of my throat. He ignored my suffering and pushed me away without repeating that horrible feat. I lowered my head to my arms on the floor and began to cry hysterically.

I received no sympathy from anyone in the room, not that I really expected any. There were a few comments I couldn't quite understand. I was aware of them talking about me but I was only able to hear the tone of them over the sound of my pathetic sobs. I had no desire to do anything other than tune them out. I knew that whatever they were saying it was derogatory.

I was aware of Ben going around behind me. I was actually relieved that the bastard was going to fuck me. I don't know what I would have done if he tried to put his cock back in my throat. I might have been tempted to fight him even though I haven't forgotten about the cattle prod and I'm still terrified Reggie will find, or make up, some excuse to use it on me. Sometimes your body does what it has to do to survive without asking your brain for permission.

He fumbled around under me until his cock found my pussy. The juices from my first fuck are still leaking out of me so there's plenty of lubrication and his cock slid in easily. Ben doesn't have a small cock by any means. But it's the smallest of the cocks to enter me so far. I'm still in pain from all the abuse to which that poor, sensitive organ has been subjected this afternoon. But I didn't have any trouble adjusting to Ben's cock, or at least adjusting to the size of it.

Unfortunately, he's the most violent of the five rapists to violate me. He's even more violent than the damn dog! He slammed into me so hard that my knees skidded along the dirty carpet each time he drove his cock into me. Once he got a rhythm going he leaned down over me and put his arms between my arms and my body. He lifted me into an upright position and brought his hands together behind my neck. I was totally helpless and he started humping me as hard and as fast as he could move his hips.

The violent action caused my breasts to bounce up and down painfully. They may be small but I do have breasts. They're large enough to bounce and they are very sensitive. The others in the room found it especially amusing.

I tried to lower my arms to support my breasts with my hands but Reggie ordered me to leave them alone. I raised my hands above my head again and waited for it to end.

But Ben wasn't done torturing me yet. He fucked me like that for several minutes before he let me back down onto my hands and knees. It was a relief at first, until I discovered why he did it.

He stopped slamming into me and jerked his cock out of me violently. I assumed he must have reached orgasm and a sigh of relief went through me. But the bastard wasn't done. He pushed down on my back and I felt the head of his cock pressing up against my asshole!

I yelled, "No! Stop it, Ben! That's the wrong place!"

The others finally realized what he intends to do to me and I heard Reggie say something to Tank. He came over and grabbed a handful of my hair. He lifted my head up so that Reggie could film the horror and pain on my face as Ben forced his cock into my ass.

The pain was so bad I was sure I was going to pass out. And he doesn't even have the head of his cock inside of me yet! I was unable to pull away from the two of them and my body was unable to resist his perverted attack. The pressure exerted by this large, strong, extremely cruel boy was more than the muscles around that orifice could withstand. I felt the fat knob at the end of his cock slowly spreading me open until finally my opening surrendered and it popped inside.

I screamed in pain and pleaded hysterically with him to take it out. I promised him anything if he would end the terrible pain. He didn't ignore me. Instead he chuckled evilly and in a self satisfied tone of voice he replied, "Oh no, cunt. Your ass feels fucking fantastic! Hell! I may leave my cock in there all evening. It's so fucking hot. And Christ it's tight! I never fucked a girl's ass before. But we're going to have to do this again. You got a great pussy. But damn! You got a fine ass! It's so tight I'm having trouble getting my cock inside. Does it really hurt? I'm just curious because I've only got half my cock in there."

DOES IT HURT?!! Is he kidding?! He's tearing me in half!!

He slowly worked what felt like more than a foot of his big cock into me, pulling it back until it almost came out. There was a brief pause and then he slammed it back in, managing to drive it a little further into me each time until eventually it was all the way inside of me.

He finally stopped to rest for a moment when his pelvis was pressed up against my ass cheeks and his cock was in me to the hilt. He exclaimed, "Fuck! It feels like there's a fire in there! You guys have to try this! You're gonna love the way her ass feels around your cocks!"

I was finally past begging. I more or less hung there, suspended between the two large boys by my hair and by the cock in my anus and cried piteously. I'm no longer fighting this latest invasion of my body. I've totally surrendered now.

Ben caught his breath and started fucking my ass the same way he had been fucking my pussy. After a few minutes I heard Reggie say, "Lift her up again, Ben. I liked the way her little titties bounced around when you did that. It's gonna make a fantastic movie."

Tank finally released his cruel grip on the handful of hair he's been using to hold my head up so they can see my face. Ben chuckled and reached under my arms, lifting me upright again. He got a firm grip on my shoulders and started humping me like a rabbit, fast and furious. I guess I'm getting numb. The pain seemed to be fading after a while. But it never went away.

It seemed like this horrible anal rape was never going to end. But in reality it was probably only a few more minutes before he tensed up, drove into me violently a couple more times, and then shot his cum into my ass. But each painful moment was an eternity to me.

He stayed there, with his cock slowly going soft inside of me until my ass squeezed him out with an embarrassing slurping noise. He finally let me fall forward. But before I could collapse onto the dirty carpet and roll up into a ball of self pity he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me around until my face was in his slimy crotch.

As he drew my face closer to his nasty crotch I quickly discovered that the smell was even worse than the sight. I managed to raise my hands and press them against his muscular thighs to hold him off briefly. I gagged for a moment. I wasn't refusing to do what he wants. I just needed a moment to get my stomach under control. I raised my head and whispered, "Wait! I'm going to be sick."

That was just what Reggie was waiting for. She must have already handed the movie camera to Steph and picked up the cattle prod. She was ready. Almost in the very same second I hesitated to take Ben's slimy cock into my mouth and clean it he released me and stepped back. I thought he was acceding to my simple request until she touched the tip of the prod to my hip and pulled the trigger.

My body tensed up and I experienced unimaginable pain. A pain you can't even believe possible, a pain I can't even describe. It was so awful I couldn't even scream. I tried. I opened my mouth to scream but only air came out.

I went limp and started to collapse. But she touched the tip of the prod to the area between my legs and hissed, "What did I tell you about disobeying an order, cunt?!"

I shook my head. I couldn't talk yet. I couldn't tell her I was just trying to prepare myself so that I could accomplish that onerous task without vomiting on her already filthy rug. She started counting backwards, "Three, two..."

When I realized the significance I rapidly leaned forward and took Ben's slimy cock into my mouth. I sucked violently and enthusiastically and this time there was no problem with gagging or choking or a weak stomach. I knew that if she pulled the trigger with the tip of that prod resting between my legs I would die.

Everyone watched me sucking Ben's cock clean in amusement. He grabbed a handful of my hair again and pulled my mouth off his cock when he was satisfied it was clean enough. He guided my lips to his slime and sweat covered balls. The taste was awful. But nothing is so bad that it's worse than getting zapped with that cattle prod again. There's nothing I won't do to avoid that incredible pain.

Ben finally pushed me away. I was relieved. Not so much because I'm repulsed by what he's making me do. But his cock has begun to twitch. I'm afraid he's going to get another hard on and start trying to slam it down my throat again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.