Repercussions
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A spunky sixteen year old girl, a high school sophomore is overpowered and trapped in sexual servitude by a female classmate. This is a dark and depressing tale, written at the request of a woman who has enjoyed some of my other stories written in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

Reggie finally pushed her heavy body up off of me. I can breathe a little easier now. But I'm still in a hell of a lot of pain.

She laughed quietly and said, "I knew I was going to enjoy that. But I had no idea I'd cum from fucking you! That was pretty fucking hot! And the best part is that there's no mess! Well, not for me anyway. You have some housecleaning to do."

She chuckled and added, "And from now on I'll be able to do that any time I want."

I thought to myself, "The hell you will!"

I still had no idea to what depths I would be dragged this afternoon and evening. I still thought I would leave here and have this crazy girl arrested.

She finally pulled her rubber cock out of me and walked around to my face on her knees. Once more that massive black rubber cock was dangling in my face. I stared at it in revulsion. I can see my bodily fluids on it. I can smell myself on it.

Reggie snarled, "Open wide, cunt! You're going to appreciate me for giving you a little cocksucking practice later when you're doing it for the guys. After sucking on King Dong here, sucking on their cocks should be no problem for you."

I think that my mind didn't really grasp what she was saying beyond the fact that she wants to put that disgusting thing back in my mouth. I honestly don't think I understood what she was saying about sucking guy's cocks. Or perhaps I just couldn't deal with thinking that far ahead into my dismal future.

She took a few more pictures, close-ups of my face with that slimy thing resting against my lips. Then more pictures as I lapped at it and then sucked as much of it as I could get into my mouth. It wasn't very much. The thing is huge. I did my best, though. I can still feel my ass tingling from the beating I received with that fucking ruler. I fully intend to do whatever I have to do in order to get out of here in one piece. And I fully intend to call the cops as soon as I get past her front door ... I think.

She left about three inches of it in my mouth while she unfastened the buckles that held it in place around her body. Then she pulled it out of my mouth and moved it around in front of my face until I had cleaned every inch of it with my tongue.

When she finally put it down on the table I begged her to take off the handcuffs. They're killing me!

She patted my head and said, "I need to get a few more pictures first, cunt. When I take those cuffs off I want to be sure you'll do everything I tell you to do from now on."

I sobbed loudly and pleaded with her. I promised, "I swear it, Reggie! Oh god! It hurts so bad. I'll do whatever you want me to do. Just take them off!"

She grinned and said, "Not quite yet. First I want you to meet Barney."

I wasn't really thinking clearly by then. I felt my panic level rise rapidly. I don't know anyone named Barney. The only Barney I know of is a fuzzy purple dinosaur. I thought it unlikely that was the Barney she was referring to. By that time I only knew that it was bad enough being tied down and half naked in front of Reggie. I couldn't deal with the idea of a boy seeing me like this! I mistakenly assumed that's the worst possible thing that could happen to me.

Reggie got up and pulled her slacks back on. She picked something up from the coffee table and started walking around me again. It's another camera, a movie camera!

Oh god! Will this humiliation never end?!

Reggie moved all around me, filming me from every angle. Then she stood in front of me and said, "I think that once I get the pictures I want of you and Barney I'll be able to take the handcuffs off. Now I don't want you to worry. That won't be the end of the fun. I have a lot more planned for you today. I was going to save Barney for last. But I want the pictures of you and him to sort of cement our relationship. Once I get those I think you'll have a better idea of where you stand. I'm pretty sure that after Barney you'll be a lot easier to handle and I'll take those cuffs off."

"Before I bring Barney in, do you want me to beat your ass with the ruler for a little while to remind you of your options?"

I whimpered, "No. Please don't hit me again."

I knew I couldn't stand any more of that pain. I'm apparently going to get fucked again no matter what I say or do. There's no sense making the next rape any more traumatic than it will already be by resisting and forcing her to beat me first. And whoever this Barney is, his cock can't be as awful as the rubber one with which she just raped me. Besides, I've nothing left to defend. My virginity is gone now. But still ... a boy is going to see me half naked! A boy is going to fuck me!

With real regret in her voice she said, "God. I wish the others could be here to see this. But I guess we can re-enact it later. At least I'll have the pictures. That first time though, it's so exciting!"

She left the room and I heard her open the patio door. Seconds later there was a flurry of sound and motion and the largest fucking dog I've ever seen in my life was circling around me frantically, prancing nervously and whimpering in excitement.

Even though I don't think I realized yet what Reggie had in mind I screamed as that pony sized dog began sniffing at me and licking me. But the realization of the true horror of my situation was about to be made clear to me.

Reggie came back into the room and said, "Brenda, meet Barney. Barney is a full blooded Great Dane. We've had him since he was puppy. He's almost three now and he's never had a bitch to fuck. You're going to get his cherry. Gee! If I'd thought about it I could have let him take your cherry, too! Oh well. At least he gets sloppy seconds. I don't think he'll mind."

She was filming the shock on my face and her huge dog moving around me, licking all the bare skin he could find. He licked my face first. But he was quickly drawn to the other end of the hassock where he must have detected the smell of the juices from my pussy.

I screamed when I felt his tongue on my pussy. I brought my knees together to try to protect myself from him. He didn't even seem to notice. His tongue continued to find its target, sliding over my vulnerable pussy and between the cheeks of my ass.

Reggie laughed when she saw me pressing my thighs together tightly and said, "That might not be in your best interests, Brenda. You don't really want him fucking your asshole do you? Or do you? I hear some girls are into that sort of thing."

No. I certainly don't want him fucking my ass. I don't want him fucking me at all! I want out of this house of horrors!

I tried once more to reason with Reggie. But as soon as I opened my mouth she said, "Listen stupid. You're going to get fucked by a dog. There's no way you can avoid it. If you want me to beat you with the ruler first until you finally give in I'll be more than happy to accommodate you. But I have to warn you. When Barney sees me beating you with that ruler there's no telling how he might react. He might bite your skinny ass before he fucks it. There's no telling what he might do when he gets excited. He's very protective and sometimes he doesn't know his own strength."

She has the most awful look on her face. She's so excited by what she's doing to me that her eyes are almost shining. She looks sweaty and as incredible as it seems humiliating me like this must really excite her because her face looks like it's actually bloated with lust!

She filmed Barney's assault on my exposed rear end with his tongue for a few minutes and then said, "I know what your problem is, Brenda. You don't want Barney to think you're too easy. You probably think there should be a little foreplay first. We're limited when it comes to foreplay with Barney, though. He isn't very good at caressing. I suppose you can try to kiss him some other time. But he looks like he's already beyond that stage in your relationship now. I have an idea! Barney can't be your first fuck. But I'll bet you've never sucked a cock, either. Have you?"

My stomach turned when I realized what she was saying. I very nearly vomited. I probably would have if my stomach wasn't empty. I gasped and whispered, "Oh no! Reggie no! Please! I can't. I'll get sick!"

She laughed and said, "I don't care, cunt. Don't worry. I won't let him cum in your mouth. Not this time. I want him to fuck your nasty cunt. I just want a few good pictures of you with his cock in your mouth."

It's hard to concentrate. Her huge dog is worming his snout in between my legs and licking frantically at my pussy. I'm certain now that before I leave her house today I will have lost my mind. But then, I suppose that's a better alternative than remembering the things she's making me do.

I watched her grab the huge dog's collar and pull him away from my crotch. He didn't go easily. He whimpered and struggled to get his face back between my legs. But Reggie is a very strong girl. She pulled him away and led him around the hassock, whimpering and whining and straining against her until he was standing in front of me. His left side is in front of my face. He's so tall that when she pulled him over my face his cock was higher than me, sticking out horizontally and throbbing. She adjusted his position, moving him closer until the tip of his cock rested on my right cheek. When she was finally satisfied only a fraction of an inch separated the end of his cock from my tightly closed lips.

And all I could do was close my eyes.

The dog stopped struggling when he felt his cock rubbing on my cheek. I doubt if he knows what's going on. Dogs don't know about oral sex, do they? But he must have been able to feel the warmth of my skin on his cock and I guess he was willing to find out what this is all about.

I held my eyes closed as tightly as I possibly could. I can't stand to see what's happening. His ugly, mottled pink cock extends out about four or five inches past the hairy sheath that normally covers it. Every time it throbs now a fine mist of clear fluid has begun to spray out onto my cheek and into my hair.

The first time I felt that spray on my cheek I opened my eyes in shock and I saw Reggie. She was getting some close-ups with her digital still camera. Our eyes met and she ordered me to kiss the dog's cock.

I hesitated. I wasn't sure I could even make myself do what it was she had just demanded of me.

But she grinned and said, "I'm only going to say it once more, bitch. The next time you don't obey me I'm gonna pick up the ruler."

I'm obviously not too bright or I wouldn't be in the situation I'm in now. But I'm smart enough to know I'm going to do what she demands of me one way or another. I know I can't stand the pain she can inflict with that ruler.

I kissed the tip of the dog's cock while she took a couple more pictures. It was awful, of course. And the smell is turning my stomach. But at least his cock isn't slimy the way I imagined it would be. It just feels like regular skin.

She ordered me to lick it ... and I did. I struggled to keep from vomiting. I can't cope with the idea that I'm having sex with a fucking dog. I want to shut my mind off. I tried to will myself into unconsciousness. But I just can't do it. I know the horror of what I'm doing now will stay with me until the day I die.

She took at least a dozen pictures of my tongue moving over the dog's throbbing sex organ. Then she ordered me to take his cock into my mouth and suck on it. I shuddered, totally repulsed by her perverted demands. But I opened my mouth. As soon as my lips separated, his hips thrust forward and his cock filled my mouth. Half of his still growing organ was thrust all the way to the back of my throat. I felt the stiff, nasty hairs from the sheath that normally covers his cock tickling my lips. I gagged again at the smell of dried urine.

As soon as I took his cock into my mouth she put the still camera down and picked up the movie camera again. She began filming me sucking on her dog's cock.

Barney's haunches began to punch back and forth rapidly in response to what I'm doing with my mouth and an amazing and horrifying thing happened. His cock, which had been slowly growing longer and fatter, suddenly filled my mouth. It stretched my jaws apart as it reached dimensions rivaling those of the fake cock Reggie fucked me with!

The clear fluid continued to spray into my mouth and coat the back of my throat, the inside of my cheeks and my tongue. I started gagging again and I couldn't stop. I know I'm going to lose it any second now.

But she saved me from that fate and frustrated Barney once more. She grabbed his collar and with an enormous effort she pulled him away.

Barney had a fit when his cock was pulled from my mouth. But she quickly led him around behind me again. He stopped struggling when he realized she's leading him back to my pussy.

He paused briefly to lap at my pussy again. But he wasn't content to lick me for long. Reggie stepped back and began recording just as the dog lunged forward and began stabbing at my exposed crotch with his huge cock.

I cried out in pain as the dog's erection pounded into my tender flesh. Several times he very nearly gained entrance to my ass and I screamed at her to stop him.

But she doesn't care where he fucks me. She just wants to record him fucking me.

It occurred to me in the brief moment before the dog's cock entered me that Reggie was right. She owns me now. Between the pictures she has already taken and the dirty movie she's making, I'm hers. I can never let anyone see these images. I could never show my face anywhere in this town if she showed these pictures to the kids at school.

No boy would ever want me after that. No girl would have anything to do with me. Even if I told them what happened. Even if I had the balls to go to the cops and have Reggie arrested for what she has done to me here this afternoon I'd still be haunted by these pictures of me sucking a dog's cock and then letting him fuck me. Well, maybe not letting him. But the end result is the same. A dog has had his cock in my mouth and I sucked it. And now he's putting it in my pussy. No boy will want to go out with me once everyone in town knows I fucked a dog.

My life is over. Not the life of shame and humiliation she has planned for me. That stretches out into the future interminably. But life as I knew it is over. My life as a normal teenager with hopes and aspirations is over. From this moment on I have to do whatever this horrific female wants me to do, at least until I go away to college.

Summer vacation is going to start in a couple weeks. After that I have two more years of high school. Instead of what should have been two of the best years of my life, I now have two more years of submitting to this brain damaged monster who I so lightly taunted at school. The idea of what surely lies ahead of me for the next two years is soul shattering. I'm not sure I wouldn't be better off dead.

Barney's cock finally found the entrance to my vagina and he plunged it in with all of his considerable might. I screamed in pain as my still tender opening stretched to accommodate him. His cock is nearly as large as the fake one with Reggie took my virginity just minutes ago, and that's bad enough. But his incredibly violent thrusts are terrifying and each one hurts more than the one before it.

He didn't thrust into me for very long. After only half a dozen strokes he stopped driving his cock into my helpless body and began to tremble violently. He isn't moving now, but I feel movement between us. I can feel the knot at the base of his cock expanding against the lips of my pussy! It didn't enter me. He didn't "tie" with me. It just feels like a baseball is pressing against my tender opening.

And then I became aware of something else. He's cumming! I can actually feel his hot cum inside of me! I've had enough conversations about sex with girlfriends who have experienced it to know that when a guy cums inside of her a girl can't actually feel his semen inside of her.

But I can feel this. There's so much of it and it's so hot. It feels like he's peeing inside of me!

And all I can do was lie there and cry pathetically.

Reggie continued to taunt me relentlessly as I lay there under her dog. She invited me to smile for the camera as she continued filming. She told me we make a charming couple. She told me that since I'm such a good bitch she's going to give me a doggy treat when it's all over. She was even kind enough to offer me pick of the litter if I get pregnant!

I just stared at her blankly. I have to believe she doesn't really expect me to smile. She just wants to add to my anguish.

And just when I thought my situation couldn't get any worse I saw Reggie's head turn away and her smile grew even more evil, if that's possible. She turned back to me and said, "Don't go away. I'll be right back."

She moved out of my line of sight. I didn't know where she was going. I was just glad she and that fucking movie camera were gone. Seeing her hovering over me, smiling, enjoying my suffering, that only made it worse.

I had no concept of time passing. I was trapped in my moment of horror. My life is focused on the huge cock, the huge dog cock that's still raping me.

But I'm about to have it driven home that things can always get worse. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked up to see that Reggie has returned and resumed filming my dog rape. But she isn't alone now. Two of her sycophants have joined us.

Tara and Steph, Reggie's constant companions at school, have just arrived to enjoy my downfall. They're standing nearby staring. On their faces is a mixture of disgust and awe. But before I turned my face away again I realized I can also see amusement. They think the horrible things Reggie is doing to me this afternoon are entertaining!

I closed my eyes. But that doesn't block out the horror of my situation. I can hear them muttering, "Oh my god!" and "What a fucking cunt!" and equally erudite comments as they watch a Great Dane continue to fill my belly with hot, slimy, dog cum.

You might not think that I could sink any lower. It certainly came as a surprise to me. But having two more of the people I know from school witness me getting raped by a dog is more unbearable than I can describe. And I'm not even thinking about what my life is going to be like in the coming weeks when they start telling people what they're seeing me do here today. I'm still focused primarily on the here and now; on the idea that a huge dog is fucking me and they're watching. And from the sound of it they're really enjoying the show.

While Barney continued to fill me with his hot cum, Reggie pompously regaled her two brownnosing buddies with a description of everything they've missed. I was surprised she would admit to anyone that she forced me to eat her pussy and then she fucked me with a strap-on rubber cock. I certainly wouldn't have confessed to committing such perverse acts to anyone I knew! But she sounds pretty damned proud of herself.

Without ever taking her eyes away from Barney and me Tara asked her breathlessly, "What was it like? When she ate you out? What was that like?"

Reggie chuckled and boasted, "I came. The bitch got me off! Wait until Barney is finished fucking her. I'll make her get cleaned up and if you want I'll make her eat you out. I have a feeling the bitch will do anything I tell her to do from now on.

"Damn! You guys should have seen her sucking Barney's cock! I'll show you the pictures later. Yeah, from now on this bitch is mine. She won't want those pictures getting around school."

There was a spate of cruel laughter and a few more vulgar remarks made at my expense. Then Reggie asked, "Did you bring the thing?"

Tara answered, "Yeah. It's in that bag."

Reggie sounded pretty excited and not particularly concerned when she asked, "Are you sure it won't kill her?"

Tara didn't sound all that certain when she responded, "As long as she doesn't have a heart condition she should be okay."

I don't know what "it" is. But I don't like the sound of it.

Barney finally must have emptied his balls. He pulled back, pulling his still hard cock from my abused pussy. It hurt nearly as much when he pulled it out as it did when he slammed it into me. I cried out, and then I moaned in pain.

Reggie laughed and said, "Look at that. The stupid cunt is upset because her lover is finished. I guess she didn't cum when he was fucking her."

Tara laughed and said, "Maybe that's because she doesn't know about all the fun things you have planned for her this afternoon."

The three of them laughed like the idiots they are. They sound pretty pleased with themselves. I doubt if their combined IQ is much higher than my age. So I guess they're easily amused. But I have more to worry about than how much amusement Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest are getting from torturing me. I still have to survive this experience. I don't see how it can get any worse than what I have already suffered through. I have just been raped by a fucking dog!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.