Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes
Scene 7C

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Erotica Sex Story: Scene 7C - A DVD movie often has deleted scenes, so why not my stuff? This is first-draft stuff that wasn't needed or wanted in the finals, but should be at least somewhat amusing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Cabo San Lucas while the ladies are getting dressed for dinner

BOB
(Saturday 4/)

Apparently part of the shopping they'd done yesterday morning was for dresses for Elisa and Linda. The other ladies ensured they fit properly, their hair was done right and gave them both a quick manicure and pedicure.

A bit later, I got some strong Irish cursing from Barbara and some sharp talk-talk from Sherry. For some reason, the dresses they had weren't fitting on top.

Barbara said, "Bob, you (tirade deleted)! I had to go back home and get some nursing pads. Sherry and I are leaking and it's all your fault!"

Sherry growled, "Our bras don't fit and our tits are too big for the dresses and they bulge out. If we bend over, they pop out! You (yet another tirade deleted)!"

Mario and Aaron grinned and told me, "We'll do our best to have them bend over a lot! Well-done, Sorcerer!"

Evin asked, "Teach me, Bob? Siobhan's been making some not-so-subtle hints."

I told him, "I'll give it a shot. Ramon, Alejandro, you want to try it on Kathleen tonight? She seems to be turned on to the idea herself."

They were interested, too so I went over what I'd done and why I figured it had worked. There was gonna be some partying tonight!

Ramon asked, "Neither Elisa nor Linda are on the pill. Could it be done with them?"

I thought a while. "If they're interested, I'll give it a shot. I'll start earlier and try to get the pregnancy hormones going then add the birth ones. As I recall, that hormone is called prolactin. It's supposed to automatically kick in when a woman gives birth, but some women need a booster shot to get started. No guarantees; I tried it with Barbara just on a whim and it seemed to work with Sherry. It's not like I really researched it a lot."

...

[Dancing after dinner}

On a lot of the fast dances, I was sure there'd be some mammary excursions but apparently the ladies had a firm hold on their necklines. It was very intriguing to anticipate, though.

I managed at least one slow dance with all the ladies. I was careful not to snuggle Barbara or Sherry up too hard; I didn't want to get blamed for a lactation incident!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.