Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes - Cover

Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Scene 6B

Erotica Sex Story: Scene 6B - A DVD movie often has deleted scenes, so why not my stuff? This is first-draft stuff that wasn't needed or wanted in the finals, but should be at least somewhat amusing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The Clann: Sunday after the Pool Party

ALYSSA
(Sunday morning after dawn 1/29)

In the morning, Riona and I were slightly sore all over, with a bit extra in our boobs, stomachs and pussies -- I hadn't counted, but we'd probably came hard at least twenty times each last night!

We trimmed each other's fannies until they were just right then I gave her a long, slow lick right up her center.

We managed to alleviate the soreness with mutual breast and stomach massages. Well, maybe not alleviate, but it took our minds off it after our nipples perked up, our pussies started drooling and the endorphins started flushing out the pain.

"So, you two are at it already, right?" Colin and Doug had popped in.

"Bold lads! Peeping on innocent young girls in their bedrooms." Grin.

Colin whispered to me, "Perhaps a bit more than peeping..." Gentle sweet spirit-hug and kisses, light caresses on my face.

Doug asked us, "Why is it every time we see you, you are more beautiful than before?"

"Prrrr!"

"You two really have the 'well-loved' look I've heard about."

"And if we can manage it, later today it will be the 'well-fucked' look!" Lust! Grin.

"YESS!"

"So, Doug, any idea what the day will bring?"

"Dunno yet. It's only 6:00. Colin and I got a good indication your folks 'liberated' ours last night -- just like you did us. We felt them bouncing around outside, then they took off. Probably exploring Catalina Island or something."

Colin offered, "Maybe they peeked at us last evening. As of two minutes ago, their bedsprings were squeaking up a storm and we can hear Mom moaning away."

"Eww! Old people and sex!" Grin.

"Anyway, ladies, they're usually up by 8:00, even on Sunday. We'll find out then what we can arrange. In the meantime, do you two ladies need any help?"

"Don't think we need help, but you're welcome to render assistance and support on these sore spots."

Riona and I curled up in a lazy sideways 69 and practiced channeling orgasmic energy through our bodies. The four of us shared nice, mild climaxes which made us all sigh with pleasure, while we four spirit-hugged and kissed and gently danced in the air above.

As Riona and I slowly licked each other, Doug and Colin volunteered gentle phantom caresses across our faces, backs, butts, ... well, everywhere.

After an hour or so of "physical therapy", we let the bodies doze off while the four of us popped outside and did some more exploring. We petted the neighborhood cats, patted the dog next door, picked up trash in the alley behind the house, and chased cars on the freeway.

Around 7:30 we chased the guys off and nudged our bodies awake. Heavy-duty teeth brushing. Another shower with thorough cleansing of all body cavities and boobs. Douche (cherry-flavored!). Diaphragms in and triple-checked.

For the moment, we just put our hair back in pony tails and put on our usual casual shirts and shorts -- keep the parental units thinking this is a plain old Sunday.

When we wondered into the kitchen for some breakfast, Mom was already there in her robe, puttering around with the coffee pot. When she turned around, we noticed immediately she was a bit flushed and her headlights were on high beam. There was also a very familiar odor floating around -- and it wasn't coffee.

Very tactfully, I asked, "Mom, you're horny as hell. Were you peeking at the pool party last night?"

She even blushed, and it's rare for her. "Your dad couldn't, but there was nothing stopping me! God that was something! Every person there was totally delicious! And having so much fun! Any one of them could give me a little push and I'd be on my back with my ankles behind my neck in five seconds. Especially Bellana ... and Bob..." She moaned.

"In about three minutes when this coffee is done, I'm taking some to your dad. Then I'm gonna jump his bones so fast, I'll have three orgasms before he even knows he's hard!"

We laughed at her. "Poor Mom. So starved for affection. Didn't we hear something going on from your room Friday night?"

"YEAH! Damn. Ever since we've been outside, everything's been getting better and better. Our relationship, the business, sex ... You name it, it's great!"

"Anyway, around 9:00, we're meeting the O'Banains and heading out to Calabasas. We're checking out construction on a JRD housing development there and we'll probably spend the day in the area checking out other places -- as well as sight-seeing and dinner."

Dancing in the aisles. Fist pumps!

I told her calmly, "That's fine, Mom, we'll hang around and ensure the pool and back yard get cleaned up. By the way, thank you very much for hosting the party."

"You're more than welcome. Now from a few things I saw last night, it seems you two got pretty chummy with the O'Banain boys, right?"

Slight blushes. "Yes, Mom, that's a good way of putting it."

"Well, let's not worry your dad about small stuff. You're both responsible young ladies; if you have visitors here or you go visit someone else, I'm sure you will behave appropriately."

She poured two cups of coffee and flavored them. She turned to us, unfastened her robe and flashed us good. "Think he'll be interested?"

Our mom's a total fox! Great complexion all over with nicely firm, mature, teardrop boobs (with nipples popped out at least an inch!), perfectly trimmed bush, and pussy juice dripping down her legs.

Cheers! "Go get him, Mom! Screw his brains out!"

She flushed a little more. As she left the room, she leered at us, "Make sure your diaphragms are in solidly."

Riona and I looked at each other. Silent cheerleader cheer! High-Five! Butt-bounce. Yes!

"Let's see if we can tease the guys a little before we tell them."

We touched them both. "You guys decent?"

"Sure. Come on in."

"Damn! We were hoping you weren't decent..."

"It's easily remedied. We came outside because the noise level in there went up dramatically. I don't think Mom is really aware she's screaming loud enough to get the police out on a domestic violence call. Fortunately, we're pretty well sound-proofed, so outside we can barely hear them."

"Yeah. Our Mom just left the kitchen in a pheromone fog to give Dad a right brutal shagging. She peeked last night, too. She's got the hots for every girl and guy there."

"Even you two?"

Hmm. "Let's say we might appear reluctant ... But on the other hand, she's a stone fox and hot! You two better watch yourselves around her. She just might drag you off somewhere and have her way with you."

"Hmm. We might put on a show of reluctance, too..."

"But not today. Sorry guys, they're going out most of the day with your folks -- construction inspection or some sort of fascinating thing. Dad wanted us to come with them..."

Groan.

"But Mom says it's okay for us to hang around and ensure the place gets cleaned up."

Cheers.

"It's a lot of work, you know ... It's going to take some time ... After all, we're delicate flowers and aren't used to that kind of work..."

Eager. "Need help?"

"Well, Mom did mention something about being 'responsible young ladies'..."

Groan.

"She emphasized if we had visitors or went anywhere, we should behave 'appropriately.'"

Moan.

"On the other hand, she told us to ensure our diaphragms were in solidly. They are in, so if you have your butts over here a half-hour after they're gone, we can get things in order 'right lively.' Then, if you've been good lads, we might consider having our own private party." Big smiles.

Wolves howling!

We heard Mom let out a gasping shriek which went on for at least fifteen seconds. A few seconds later she started again.

"Look, guys, we're going out back too. The air raid siren just went off over here."

"Ours are still at it, too."

Hmm. Something feels a little interesting. A little peek confirmed my suspicion.

Big laugh. "Guys, our four parental units are having group sex! They're linked in solidly with each other and are having a grand old time!"

Colin complained, "I'm just an innocent young boy. I don't know anything about that sort of stuff."

I almost peed my pants laughing. "Wanker! Your brother and Bellana were five feet away from us when you had your hand up my twat giving me the works! Don't try the 'innocent' line on me!"

"Yes, my Angel of Happiness. The only thing I'll ever try to put over on you is my love."

"We'll give you the go-ahead when they leave. From the sound of it, it may be later than they planned."

Riona and I did a "security check" of the pool and back yard. No bodies or blobs of cum in the swimming pool. No extra clothes, bras or panties lying around.

Most of the exercise mats still had a strong aroused-female aroma so we leaned them against the side of the pool house and sprayed them with the hose. Wonder where the smell came from? (grin)

I retrieved a used towel from a tree and put it in the used-towel bin for the cleaning service. Whew! I popped the lid on it and almost passed out from the pheromone fog billowing out! Something to keep in mind for the next party.

We used the lawn rake and fluffed up the grass where the mats had been -- in a few days, it would repair itself.

Riona checked the pool filter; no contact lenses or used condoms.

We felt Mom and Dad ease off -- the noise level decreased to normal. We peeked -- they were showering, etc. Mom "caught" us. She told us, "Oh, YEAH! Fantastic!"

I asked, "Aaron and Barbara were pretty good, too, right?"

Pretended indignation. "Peepers!"

"No, the link was pretty obvious; there wasn't any content leakage, but we traced the link. HOT STUFF, MOM!"

Moan. "Yeah!"

We took a final look around, picked up the boom box and CDs and took them back inside.

We made ourselves scarce outside. No need for Dad to see us and think up something for us to do.

They got some breakfast then took off. Mom told us, "We're planning on getting back about 6:00. I'll try to give you at least a half-hour's warning as we're heading in."

"Thanks, Mom. We do appreciate what you're doing for us, even if it's understanding about what we want."

Kiss and hug. "Even if you don't believe it, I was sixteen myself once. You two already have the maturity to call your own shots.

"Okay, you two have a great time. Change your sheets and air out the house. Flitters!" Big smile.

We'd been busted before we got busted (you figure out the pun).

"Okay, Colin. Our folks just left."

"Ours are still here. Yours are coming by to pick them up. Hmm. Mom's got a little bag with her -- she doesn't normally take one. I'm gonna be nosy..."

A few seconds later. Long laugh. "She's got overnight stuff! Undies, a really sexy nighty, change of clothes, vitamins, a couple adult toys, and her birth control pills! Betcha they're planning a party of their own!"

Quick check here. "Yep. Mom's got her bag, too. Her fanciest robe is gone. Party! Now you guys bring stuff, too. Swimming trunks, clothes, school clothes, that stuff. Who knows what will unfold today." Grin.

"See you in a half-hour or so."

Riona and I sprang into action! We agreed even though we both liked Colin and Doug, the first couple times should be alone with our own sweeties. We flipped for the guest room or our room. I won our room.

Our room was okay; Colin and I would change the sheets before and after. We checked out the guest room and opened the window to air it out good. "Riona, make sure you shut it before you start the bit, otherwise you'll invite the whole neighborhood into our sex lives."

We changed the fancy guest towels for our regular towels and stocked it with our shampoo and stuff.

What to wear for a start? We checked out our closets and drawers. Oh, nasty, nasty!

We each found an old thin belly shirt trimmed down to just barely below the boobs. They had stretched worn necks -- stretch 'em a little more. Bras? We don't need no stinkin' bras! Our areolae showed through perfectly.

Open sandals, easy to kick off. Old denim "greyhound skirts," only an inch from the "hare" (pun intended). Really nasty thongs -- the patch covered from the clit to the hole, but showed a lot of pussy lip and red hair outside, with thin, thin straps. I hiked my patch up a half-inch so the bottom pointed right to my hymen. It's stretched out pretty thin -- it got quite a workout last night. It got bright-red lip gloss on it, cherry-flavored of course!

We calibrated it in the mirror. Yep. Bend over with the feet together, he gets a good moon. Spread about a foot, a bit of pucker and pussy. Two feet, and he's got a full shot at the front door and back door. Yes!

Touch of makeup. It's going to get wet and smeared anyway. Bit of underarm deodorant. Nothing on the pussy; let it smell however it wants!

Show time!


COLIN
(Sunday 1/29)

You bet we got over there in a hurry. We were going to see our wonderful sweeties, spend probably the whole day with them in private and maybe ... make sweet love.

We came in the side gate like Riona had told us. I was completely gobsmacked! Alyssa was about three feet in front of me, bending over to pick up some paper. She heard the gate open, looked up at me and gave me a dazzling smile.

I almost didn't notice the smile, because her shirt had fallen open at the neck and her white, freckled breasts were on display all the way out to the end of their rapidly-hardening nipples. Yeah, I'd seen them in all their glory last night and had spent many wonderful minutes admiring, caressing and kissing them, but they were so beautiful I couldn't catch my breath.

My tool spit up enough precum to wash a greyhound bus and I froze solid. Doug bumped into me and said, "Wha... ?" Then he saw, too. We both started whining in our throats and could only stare and admire. We sure did admire!

We all probably stood there for at least five seconds while her smile got bigger and brighter and her nipples harder. She stood up and jumped into my arms with a sweet laugh.

"My sweetie! You're here! My Knight has come to save the maiden from the perils of the back yard! My hero!"

She'd wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist, and we were kissed each other hard. My free hand automatically went her butt for support and I felt smooth, hot, bare skin. Either one hell of a pair of panties or she was commando under a skirt so short it might as well have been a belt!

"Doug!" Riona came bouncing over and jumped on Doug. She had a thin belly shirt and a non-existent skirt, too. I felt Doug's surprise as he felt the same thing under his hand as I did -- wonderful hot skin!

When I finally could breathe a little, Alyssa clamped her hand over the one I had on her butt. "Prrrr. That's a very nice place for it to be right now!"

"I'll show you where to put your stuff. Come, Knight!"

I already had some ideas where I wanted to put some of my stuff, but she led me through the kitchen, down a hall and into a bedroom. Obviously a girl's room, neatly feminine and smelling really good.

"Dump your bag there in the corner. Now help me change the sheets -- we deserve sparkling-clean ones."

We stripped the bed. Jaysus! Every time she leaned over, which was often, her breasts went on display again. God, she was beautiful!

Putting the clean sheets on was just as bad. She pushed me back a little and bent over in front of me to pull the fitted corner over the edge. Her tiny skirt rode halfway up her smooth crack and her pink rosette, thong string and the bottom of a very wet pussy winked at me. There was a bright splash of red which wasn't her sweet hair at the very bottom of her pussy.

I just stared, mesmerized by the glory. She looked back at me over her shoulder. "See something you like, sweetie?"

Groan. "My Angel, you grow more perfect every minutes. You are a wonder of smoothness, softness and hardness, and I'm almost ready to pass out. Take pity on a wandering Knight and help guide him to Heaven's Door."

She smiled. "The Heaven's Door is yours ... later." Somehow, her pucker and pussy moved in and out -- they winked at me!

I don't know how I managed to stumble out of there without pouncing on her and ravishing her until we both were screaming. However, she told me the cleaning service was due in a few minutes, and I'd have to wait a little before "thrusting your lust upon me."

We wandered out to the back yard and sat around with Doug and Riona and watched the cleaning service do their stuff. The ladies obviously knew the crew and spent a few minutes gossiping with the crew chief, a good-looking Hispanic lady.

Doug closed the gate after the last of the cleaning crew left. He twisted the latch, and Alyssa said, "Now it's locked. We four are in our own private world, my Knight."

Riona announced, "First order of business is FOOD! I'm starving!"

We trooped into their kitchen. They "forced" us to sit and watch as they showed off their domestic skills. I hadn't known getting breakfast took so much bending over! We were offered -- and accepted -- view after view of four lovely freckled breasts, two wet pussies (one with a bright-red splash at the bottom), and two adorable back doors.

We stuffed our faces. Riona told us, "Eat a lot guys. You're going to need your energy." They both had big, evil grins.

Doug and I did the cleanup and we went out back around the pool. We set up some of the lounges and sat down to let breakfast settle a bit. Alyssa and I were facing each other maybe four feet apart.

She twisted to look across the yard, drawing her left leg up. A hill of smooth taut skin presented itself as her skirt rode up over her cheek.

As she turned back to me, she kept her left leg up with the knee crossed over her right leg. Keeping her eyes locked on me, she slowly moved her left foot about two feet away from her right leg, keeping the knee down. Slowly her knee came up, paused a moment, then fell open to the side.

Her bush was lovely, a fiery patch of red just the right size on her mound. A thong patch covered the middle of her slit, and the red down covering her pussy lips plainly showed on either side. The patch itself seemed soaked with liquid at the bottom and was translucent. Her pink rosette showed below as she lifted her hips slightly.

At the bottom of the slightly-triangular patch was the bright-red splash of color. Her hand drifted down slowly and she ran a fingertip lightly and slowly down the center of the patch with a pause and swirl at the top over the hood, and a little dip near the bottom, right over the entrance to her womb.

The fingertip paused right above the red splash. It tapped it briefly, then moved away to stroke the down on the side. She told me, "Flitters material."

My tool convulsed once and spit out a glop of precum. She'd marked her hymen! Even I couldn't miss it.

I glanced up; her breasts were rising and falling rapidly and her plumped-up nipples were drawing lines in the air through her shirt. I felt the heat in her breasts, nipples and her pussy as we linked up smoothly. She was as turned-on as I was!

Two can tease. I dropped down in front of her and ran my mouth down the inside of the raised thigh, slowing way down as I came to the moisture and wonderful smell which was making my head swim.

Carefully, with just the tip of my tongue, I swabbed up the little pond of fluid which had collected at the bottom of her lips and was being trapped by the thin ridge of her bright-red hymen. Just enough pressure so she could feel it, but no more.

I could hear her breath catch and her body jolt as soon as I touched it. Yes! I pulled back and placed a gentle kiss on the inside of each leg just above the knee.

I told her, "Angel's tears. Are you sad, my love?"

"I cry for happiness that you're near me, my Knight. Now if you're not careful, you're going to end up with an extreme close-up right here on the tile."

"That would be hard."

"Now, since we have at least another eight hours, let's do some experimentation."

Body switching! Even as horny as I was right then, it was intriguing. Being out of my body had been fantastic and going back in and controlling it again gave me a fresh insight into how we controlled them.

Riona told us, "I figure the guys should exchange and the girls should exchange. The similarity should make the first time easier. After all, today is about 'first times, ' right?" Lewd grin.

We dragged several of the exercise mats out onto the grass. "Not so far to fall." We lay back, relaxed and popped outside.

Male-male and female-female switch. Just like riding a bicycle. Slightly different responses, but no sweat.

Male-female and male-female. Distinctive difference. Controls the same, but the responses are different. Yeah, balance and hip joints are different -- guess female bodies are different.

We practiced switching one to the other. Walking, brisk walk. We ended up able to let go and switch to another's body in about a tenth of a second, in mid-step. Cool!

Dance time! Slow Irish jig. Oops! Alyssa's body "somehow" managed to kick me in the shin. Klutz! Switch while dancing. Dance, switch, dance. Faster dancing and switching until the jig is going at a really fast clip and we're switching in mid-step. Yes! Cool!

"Okay. Everybody back to their own -- no cheating! Break time. The guys are elected to bring out some drinks."

"Slave labor! It's all you want us here for!"

"Eh-yep. Now hump your arses fairly lively, right?"

When we came back with water and soda, Alyssa had moved our lounges to one end of the pool with towels over the cushions. Riona had moved hers and Doug's to the other end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.