Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes
Scene 3

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Erotica Sex Story: Scene 3 - A DVD movie often has deleted scenes, so why not my stuff? This is first-draft stuff that wasn't needed or wanted in the finals, but should be at least somewhat amusing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Inner Circle: After the Christmas Dance while George is showing the DVD at the Matthews.

ANA

When George finally ejected the DVD, Don started talking, "George, what does it cost to burn a recording of that?"

"Well for a high-quality DVD, about a dollar. For an el-cheapo, around fifty cents."

Don asked Sherry, "I don't know if you've ever gotten an explicit Bob Seal of Approval, but if you had, what might you be willing to pay for a high-quality video of that dance?"

Sherry replied, "I've never really gone as Bob's date, but he's danced with me many times over the years, and he's kissed me often. I guess that would qualify as continuous Seal of Approval, and I have to thank him for that. As part of the Inner Circle, I guess I don't need specific approval, but if I were a girl singled out, either as Bob's date or as a dance and especially a kiss -- I'd pay almost anything for that memory; it would be special for the rest of my life, even when I was old, gray, fat and wrinkled."

Don thought a few moments then asked, "George I'm assuming you could make a cut of that DVD as a sort of generic -- different people having fun, Bob and Natalie's dances -- which have got to be a highlight. Is that right?"

"No problem. A generic cut would take about five hours to edit, then about thirty to forty-five minutes to burn a DVD. depending on the processor speed."

"Ok. Would fifteen dollars seem to be a price that pretty much anyone that was there -- like Ana and me -- would be willing to pay?"

Sherry cut in, "You bet. A standard DVD at Costco runs about twenty bucks after taxes. A specialized one like the one you're talking about at fifteen dollars would be a walk in the park -- you're talking selling like hotcakes. Anyone that was there would spring for that much to see Bob and Natalie dance and show the world what love truly can be. While I don't know that you can really wear out a DVD, I'll bet you it would get played again and again and again.

"And if Bob was dancing with one of the Seal of Approval girls, do you think they would be willing to pop an additional twenty-five dollars for that scene, especially if Bob kissed her?"

Sherry said passionately, "If I were one of those girls, it would be priceless. Remember, the Seal of Approval is earned, not expected. Just think, if you were a bit down or really felt out of it ten years from now, what would you pay to revisit a time when someone really special thought you were really special? Do you think that would cheer you up? Do you think that even fifteen or twenty years from now, it would work? Don, if I could capture moments like that, I would sell my soul to Bob for eternity."

Bob broke in, "Fortunately, I only require a one-year lease."

After the chuckles and cat-calls died down, Don asked, "Well George, do you think you've got an opportunity here?"

Bob broke in, "George, Natalie and I consider this could be our gift to McCambridge for being so supportive of us and we'd ask nothing in return. However, if you cut in Leone and Mark for, say, ten percent, it would give them a lot of exposure besides some income. Do you know of any teenager who would turn down ethical, legal and moral income, especially for something they love to do? Plus some public exposure to some music publishers?

"What if Leone and Mark sent a DVD of their singing to a few music publishers showing how it affected a couple of mediocre dancers to excel beyond their abilities? Granted, the songs were knock-offs, but I consider their performances to be totally professional -- I know if I where a publisher, I like to hear more of what they had to sing.

"And I'm betting that with their talent, Leone and Mark have looked at doing their own original music. George, how would you feel if five years from now, you heard a radio announcer say, "Now here's Leone and Mark with their fifth top hit, 'Will I Always Love You?'," and you knew you helped them get started -- how would you feel?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.