Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes - Cover

Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Scene 2

Erotica Sex Story: Scene 2 - A DVD movie often has deleted scenes, so why not my stuff? This is first-draft stuff that wasn't needed or wanted in the finals, but should be at least somewhat amusing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Inner Circle: Henry/Janet/Bellana after Universal Studios

HENRY
(6:15 PM)

As Steve had put it last night, time for some serious fornication!

Bellana fit with us perfectly. She was maybe a month younger than us, so we could treat her as the "baby" ("You do that and you'd better spoil me rotten!").

From the moment we'd danced when we met her, Janet and I both were in love with her -- and she with us! We all meshed together spiritually, and physically we were excellent matches. So nice!

As soon as we'd shut the door to Janet's bedroom, we took Bellana's hands, looked her in the eyes, and merged with her.

I told her, "Bellana, I love you. You have captured my heart and I willingly give it to both you and Janet. She is my Moonlight who illuminates the world's joy. You, sweet Bellana, are my Starlight whose myriad, ever-changing patterns both enthrall me with wonder, but help to guide me and to help me keep my goals alive."

I kissed her warmly. She kissed me back. She told us, "Henry -- Toro -- Warrior-Heart, from the moment we first met, I've loved you. I never thought a man could be so caring and warm. Steven showed me the light, but you, Toro, led me into it from the gray shadows where I'd been living.

"Janet, your loveliness of body and spirit have enflamed me from the moment we met today. All day I have longed to taste all of your sweetness, stroke your hot skin with all my body, and to make you scream in loving torment."

Janet told her, "Your sweet smell and smooth touch arouse a fire within me I've never thought to feel. You and I fit together so well, I can tell no difference between our desires at times. Your eagerness, joy and love for us fills my heart with so much love for you both, at times I feel I cannot bear it." They also exchanged enthusiastic kisses.

Janet and I each grabbed a Bellana arm and leg and tossed her on the bed where she squirmed and laughed and winked her pussy and pucker at us. Janet and I trapped her between us and started kissing and licking her.

Jet-black hair almost to her shoulders, so fine and glossy it gleamed in the light, perfect for running the fingers through.

Eyes the deep blue of the darkening sky full of laugher and love, joyful to dive into and loose oneself, then delightful to kiss away the tears of happiness.

Delicate ears. When we nibbled on her earlobes, she quivered and laughed. Sweet eyes, sweet nose, sweet cheeks and a mouth made for laughter and kissing -- it was doing both!

Slender arms that broke out into goose bumps when we licked inside her elbow. Lovely tawny skin all over -- built to touch gently and caress. We did.

Hard, conical, perfectly-sized and placed breasts that don't change shape no matter her position, topped with lovely dollar-size areolae and nipples that perked up at least a half-inch. Her areolae got sweet goose bumps when we touched them. As we nibbled and tasted, Bellana sighed, shook and flooded her pussy.

Hard flat stomach, built to rest your head on. Navel we could make an innie or an outie and was sensitive to our tongues.

A small black tuft of hair on her swelling mound, perfect for inspecting with the nose and mouth.

Shaved labia, swollen and pink with excitement, oozing tasty pussy juice for us to sample despite the tampon. We sampled, and her hips bounced with excitement.

A neat pink Miss Clitty poking her head out of her hood, begging for attention. She got a lot of it from both of us, with squeals and hip bounces aplenty.

Smooth long legs tapering down to lovely feet and very-nibbleable toes. They got nibbled.

A hard perfect butt with a wonderful dark pink rosette tucked in between the cheeks. Ooo! It winked at us! It deserved licks and kisses -- and got them while Bellana moaned and squirmed.

Sneak attack! Bellana and I trapped Janet and held her down despite her (very weak) struggles. We kissed and licked her face all over. We admired her firm breasts and nipples with both our hands and our mouths ("Janet, I've been wanting to do this all day!"), while she quivered, shook, and wet her pussy down.

We sampled her golden-haired pussy and pronounced her nectar to be a vintage year. Her sweet clitty got so much attention it almost made her come. Her pucker-hole got invaded by tongues and fingers while she "protested," moaned in contentment and squirmed.

All our faces were flushed, and we'd started a thin film of perspiration (sweat, in my case) over our entire bodies.

Argh! Once again the women defeated me! They had me pinned down on my back and helpless against their wiles. Janet told Bellana, "We girls have both boobs and pussies to play with. Guys have little nipples -- sometimes ok -- but they do have this thing down here that does such interesting things when you give it some serious attention."

Two hot mouths and tongues along with four cool hands started exploring Little Henry and his support system. Small fingernails lightly scratched my balls while the shaft got synchronized licks and kisses on each side all the way up and down. My hands managed to caress delicious butts, wet pussies and hot breasts.

We linked up -- no leakage, this was our private time for love.

Hot suction and swirling tongues from first one, then the other, with sighs and moans of pleasure from all of us. Cool stroking hands up and down, going faster and faster -- until finally, I surrendered completely and tried to drown the tonsils in the mouth holding me.

They grabbed me one from the other, trying to capture my spurts in their mouths -- some success, but both laughing faces had plentiful white decorations, with a couple on their chests. I didn't bruise their butts with my squeezing, but not by much.

When my fall from grace was complete, they sucked and stroked again, milking every drop from my softening shaft.

We moved around together, and I watched my ladies on their knees sharing their captured prizes on their tongues with laughing, happy kisses while their slick hard nipples and breasts dueled with each other, their hands explored each other's hard, perfect butts, and gold and black pubic hair tried to tangle together. They licked each other's faces and bodies clean with giggles, laughs and happy sighs.

They toppled slowly on their sides and we three moved together again until Bellana lay on her back, her legs spread wide, with Janet atop her kissing her tawny chest. Bellana and I traded the my taste with hard, tongue-filled kisses until our saliva washed all taste away.

Janet lovingly kissed each hot hard breast, then licked and sucked each sweet nipple until they were hard, wet and erect -- while Bellana and I shared more passion-filled kisses and moans of happiness.

Janet slid her hard nipples and firm breasts back and forth across Bellana's tight stomach and we all sighed with the pleasure of it as our flushes crept lower. Each of Janet's nipples fit perfectly inside Bellana's navel, and were perfect for combing out her pubic hair.

Janet moved down further, tonguing her navel and nuzzling her black patch. I started tenderly mauling one of Bellana's breasts with my hand, while she mauled the other with hers.

Janet started slipping down between Bellana's legs, stroking her inner thighs with her hot tight nipples and breasts. She gave Bellana soft nibbles and kisses from the knees to the pussy and several soft licks on her swollen, eager labia. The fragrance from between Bellana's legs was intoxicating.

As Bellana started panting and squirming, I switched my mouth from hers to a lovely rock-hard nipple. I started running my teeth lightly over the goose-bumps that had popped up on her areolae and gently licked the perked-up nipples.

Janet gave her a few long slow licks right up the middle of her slit -- Bellana shrieked and thrashed around as a hard orgasm spread its warmth through us. We could feel her pussy walls clamp down on her tampon, and Janet could see her juice being squeezed right out of it, and sucked it up as fast as she could while running the tip of her tongue over everything she could reach. The taste was at least as good as the smell!

Every time her pussy clamped down, I sucked hard on a nipple -- going back and forth between them. It seemed to double the time she was locked up and intensified each one more and more.

"We've only just begun," we told her, and she screamed as another climax locked her muscles up -- she arched her back so hard that only her heels and the back of her head stayed on the mattress.

I licked, nuzzled and kissed her breasts -- such lovely creations -- all over as several minor releases washed their warmth over us.

Janet took Bellana's tampon string and started moving it in a circle while pulling out very slowly. We could feel Bellana moving up towards another climax while she started bouncing her hips up and down and keening out her pleasure with every breath.

The tampon came out a little, then Janet started pulling it out with little jerks of maybe a quarter-inch. With every jerk, she'd give Bellana's proud-standing clit a little flick with her tongue -- Bellana would shriek, thrash her head around, and bounce her hips off the mattress -- and the pressure for her release grew higher and higher.

She started whimpering, "Please! Yes! So good! Soon! Love you! Please!" Her body started to freeze up and quivered all over as her release crept closer and closer. Her pussy walls started quivering continuously and every few seconds would clamp down again, trying to squeeze the tampon dry.

We danced above our bodies in glee, moving around and through each other, telling one another of our love and happiness.

Janet gave the tampon a final tug, pulled it out and tossed it over her shoulder, put her mouth over Bellana's weeping glory hole and tried to tickle her navel from the inside with her tongue.

Bellana's breath came whooshing out in a loud scream as the hot energy raced through our bodies. Her body went rigid as every muscle locked up -- I squeezed both her breasts hard ("So good!" she moaned), vacuumed up as much breast and nipple as I could and SUCKED!

Janet got both hands under Bella's butt, squeezed them hard, clamped her mouth over her glory hole and SUCKED!

The heat kept rushing through us for several long seconds, then died down a little. Bellana's muscles unlocked, she thrashed around, managed to suck in a deep breath then another, even harder, contraction hit us!

Bellana screamed and locked up again! Janet and I sucked again while above, we all spirit-laughed and bounced around in joy!

Three more times she screamed, then suddenly went limp and lay gasping for breath -- she'd fainted.

We weren't concerned. The three of us started chasing each other about, bouncing off the walls and giving each other hard spirit hugs -- complex windings, slidings, then a firm compression through each other.


JANET

Toro and I slid up beside Bellana, snuggled up close and started caressing and kissing her while telling her how much she meant to us and how our love for her consumed us.

When her body recovered, the little vixen ate it up! She cooed at us, "Now that's the way to spoil the baby! I expect one of those at least three times a day!"

She suddenly convulsed in another orgasm when Toro and I fed her a quick image of our evil plans for her total defilement -- involving several body orifices and body parts, hands, fingers, tongues, (we stuck a toe in there just to let her wonder a little), a very stiff penis and lots of caresses, kisses and hugs.

"Yes! Defile me! Can we start now?"

We ignored her plaintive request and Toro licked my very wet face clean. God we loved the fragrance and taste!

We managed to haul Bellana into the bathroom for a pee call. Her legs were wobbly enough she couldn't stand -- been there, done that, Toro had saved me.

We all slugged down a lot of water, smooched a bit, then I found myself at the bottom of a pile with Toro's head between my legs.

Damn! According to Toro, I smell as good as Bellana, just a bit different. When he ran his tongue right up the middle of my pussy, I think the top of my head came off! I remember seeing my body jump about a foot off the bed and this instant pulse of fire run through it, but -- damn, keep doing that!

Toro said I tasted like ambrosia. Damned liar! That's Bellana -- but he can keep right on saying it.

They did a turnabout on me -- Toro started tugging my tampon out with his teeth. He reminded me what might happen if the string broke, and stroked my very wet pucker with his finger. Damn, another hop off the bed!

He'd tug a little, lick a little then do it all over again, (Yes! Do me!) and every movement sent another surge of energy through me, building me up for a wonderful orgasm!

My pussy kept clamping down on the tampon, just like Bellana's had -- fuck that felt good! He kept flicking Miss Clitty with that damn talented tongue and each flick made my pussy clamp down and quiver in excitement.

By the time he worked the tampon out, my hips were bouncing around on the bed and my whole body was shaking. Does that make me a Mover and a Shaker?

Then he started in for real! Long, slow licks from my pucker all the way up to Miss Clitty -- both sides and right up the middle. He kept feeding us the sensations and how much he enjoyed the smell and taste, and that alone was almost too much to handle.

He lubed up one of his long, strong fingers and pushed it right up into my glory hole! Fuck that felt good! When he started stroking slowly in and out, we all started gasping for breath -- and when he got two then three fingers in and stroking (he's still licking away on other parts), it was too much, and I started coming!

Long, slow comes. Bellana started kissing my boobs, licking my nipples, kissing my mouth (of course I kissed her back!) and in general getting me back for what I'd done to her earlier. My pussy clamped down in long slow ripples, and my stomach and pelvis muscles contracted deliciously! The warm flood through us -- so sweet, so good!

Somehow they managed to keep that up forever! Must have been at least five minutes of continuous sweetness. Bellana backed off me for a minute, then was back waving something in front of my face.

A condom! YES! THANK YOU BIG BROTHER! I started panting with anticipation. "Yes! Now! Please ... My Toro! Use your magnificent cock to ravage me! On top of me! Cover me and make us scream with joy!"

Toro sat up, then he and Bellana managed to get the condom on while I was lying there bouncing my butt off the bed in eagerness with my muscles quivering and my pussy fluttering continuously.

"Oops!" Bellana smirked a little. "Need to get another one!"

"Bitch! Get on with it!"

Toro had the audacity to grin at me, too. Wait until it's my turn for payback!

I pulled my knees up as far as I could, reached around with my hands, spread my pussy open as far as I could, and yelled, "YES! NOW! QUIT FARTING AROUND AND SCREW ME!"

I could feel my pussy flooding juice in a continuous stream running right down my pucker and dripping off my butt. Toro leaned forward between my legs, kissed each nipple, and started scooting up.

Bellana guided him to the exact place he belonged -- he stopped for a moment while Bellana moved up along side me, then with one slow stroke, he slid that hot hard staff up my glory hole to the bottom!

I started shrieking it felt so good! The penetration, the stretching -- that wonderful feeling of fullness! The remnants of my hymen gave up without the slightest trace of discomfort and all we could feel was the glorious sensations of Toro inside me!

I came about the time he was half-way in; my pussy clamped down hard on him as the orgasm ripped through us. My hips bounced immediately and that drove him in the rest of the way, right through the clenching.

I started screaming and thrashing around -- fuck that was wonderful! The heat from my climax seemed to flood everything with sensual pleasure, and every muscle in my body convulsed at the same time.

Toro just tried to stay in without getting bucked off, but since he was bottomed out, my clit was being ground between our pubic bones, and every motion my hips made (which was a lot) ground it again and prolonged the orgasm.

I must have climaxed for several minutes straight with my pussy squeezing Toro as hard as it could and with Bellana kissing me and stroking my breasts. Damn they were good to me!

Finally we settled down to the occasional pussy-clench and I could finally breath with some manner of control. We smiled and smiled and smiled, danced around with lots of spirit-hugs and ENJOYED!

All three of us dove inside my vagina to check it out. No light, but who needs light when you're a spirit able to perceive damn near anything?

It was a really tight fit. Bellana informed us, "Nice and squishy. How's all that pussy juice going to get out? Maybe it won't, and Toro will pump it up inside you and it'll come out your nose?" <grin>

"Ok, Toro -- give it a stroke." He obliged, pulling out until he was barely in. What a feeling of loss and emptiness! We all felt the desire to be filled again!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.