Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

DON
(Friday 12/16)

When the roar finally quieted down, I saw Michelle Bonds beside us with a young man, obviously her date; Michelle's in one of my Junior Chemistry classes and I'd gotten to know her fairly well. I heard her say, "Oh my God -- that's the Ultimate Seal of Approval."

I turned to them and said, "Hello, Michelle. You know I'm new here. I've heard of this Seal of Approval a few times but don't really know what it is. If you don't mind, would you tell my wife and me what it is?"

"Sure, Mr. Matthews ... By the way, this is my special friend Michael." We shook hands and Michelle continued.

"Well you know Bob Reynolds..."

"I know of him, at least, he's not in any of my classes."

"He's highly respected around here..."

Michael put in, "Totally respected."

Michelle told us, "He doesn't really date but he brings dates to our social events like these dances and such. You know about the coming-out dances and so on they have in the South where the girl is presented as being available and ready? And the Spanish quinceanera? Well, the girl Bob brings has Bob's Seal of Approval. She has the full force of him saying she is good and is to be respected.

"She has at least the first and last dance with Bob, but every nice unattached guy lines up to dance with her. After the dance, she's on her own socially but has the full approval and support of the Inner Circle.

"If Bob kisses her cheek or forehead, the approval gets notched up. The tradition is Bob asks them, they don't ask him. It's one-way and he isn't open to 'favors'."

Michael put in, "Michelle came with Bob to the last Spring Dance and she got six bonus points. These girls earn the Seal of Approval. It's for something good they've done, how well they've improved themselves or something positive. A girl can never expect to get the Seal but they sure hope they can earn it."

Michelle's eyes glistened and we could see tears on her cheeks. "Even if you had the reputation as the school slut -- it was like all my sins were forgiven. Then the nice guys..." She pulled on Michael's arm, "the good guys..." another pull, "the decent guys..." a final pull and a hug, "they talk with you. They admire you, want to get to know you, not just get in your pants. It all changes.

"I've seen Natalie with Bob since the beginning of the year and in the last couple weeks I've seen her come so much alive it was like a miracle. So her coming with him seems so right, so natural.

"Never before have we had a special dance for a couple -- it's never happened. And besides how beautifully they danced, Bob's never kissed a girl on the mouth before. He's saying, 'Respect her as you respect me.' They're together, they're committed. She's got the Ultimate Approval, and I don't think anyone can ever top how she received it. Natalie's got to be some special girl for all that to happen."

I said quietly, "We think so."

"Is she in one of your classes?"

"No, actually she's my step-daughter. My wife Ana here is her mother and the couple to the other side of you is Bob's parents."

Michelle and Michael looked at us then Michelle said, "You have every right to be so totally proud of both of them. If it wasn't for Bob, I wouldn't have met Michael, and I probably wouldn't even be in school anymore. And all Bob's ever asked in return is a simple 'thank you' and that I continue to do well."


BELLANA

Bob and Natalie danced so romantically I cried. I saw Janet, Henry, Lucia and Steven were plenty wet too. They were so beautiful and loving together!

Henry, Janet and I had plenty of threesome dances. Elizabeth had "teached us real good." I noticed only one catty remark about us, some fifty feet away, but ten other girls had immediately turned and glared at her. We were accepted.

We had plenty of twosome dances with Henry, too. Janet and I didn't do anything together; we didn't have time. As soon as a dance started, several guys would come over and ask Janet or me to dance. God, what a difference from Unpleasantville!

These guys admired us! They thought we were beautiful, desirable and really nice! Yowsah!

At the start of a slow dance, Bob suddenly appeared in front of me. He held out his hand, looked directly in my eyes and said, "Ms. Bellana Sonora, may I have the extreme honor of this dance with you?"

Holy shit! My heart pounded and I knew I went white even under my Spanish/Italian skin. Bob? Asking me?

He smiled, "Relax, Bellana. The world isn't ending. Just you and me. Just like in dance class."

It helped. We linked lightly and swept away. Nice. So nice. We were able to do all the steps Elizabeth had taught us, plus Bob invented a few more.

Bob was a good ten inches taller than me, so I was able to snuggle my head under his chin. I cheated a little and unbuttoned his coat so I could get my breasts closer to him. He grinned and told me, "Careful with the merchandise, Starlight, I bruise easily."

We were up in front of the stage when he told me, "Look up at me, Bellana."

I looked up at him. He picked me up slightly, bent down and kissed me on the mouth! Hot damn! I felt the spotlights on us as we did turns for at least ten seconds.

He kissed me with love, warmth and above all, respect. He said, "You are a wonderful lady, Bellana. You truly are Starlight and Nova, and you deserve every good thing that can ever happen to you. Live long, love hard and be happy."

We broke the kiss and he spun me out for a standard bow/curtsey. He indicated me with his off-hand and announced loudly, "Ladies and gentlemen. Miss Bellana Sonora, a true Nova among us."

God, I almost passed out as dozens of people stopped dancing and applauded us. Bob said to me, "They're not applauding us, Bellana, it's all for you."


JANET

Big Brother looked like he owned the world when he and Lucia were close together, even when they weren't dancing. He was happy and I loved it so much.

Henry was a perfect gentleman. Yeh, we teased each other underneath, but he held our chairs, escorted us, stood when any lady came by; you know the drill. My Toro!

I saw Bob swing Bellana away and kiss her so wonderfully! I thought she deserved every moment of it! Damn if she isn't a wonderful lady (even if I was biased).

A couple dances later, I almost peed my panties in surprise when Bob appeared in front of me; I sure hadn't seen him come up.

I grinned at him. "Hi Bob! You're looking good enough to eat."

He grinned back at me, "Janet, you are good enough to eat, and I'm gonna find out one of these days."

Fuck! I hadn't thought I could get wetter, but I did! Bob become more serious, held out his hand and said, "Ms. Janet Adams, may I have the extreme honor of this dance with you?"

I didn't have a chance to say aye, yay or nay before he swept me away into the dancing crowd. Damn! My heart pounded so hard I thought I'd pass out.

I asked him, "Why me, Bob? I'm just a tag-along for Henry."

He told me, "Janet, a lady gets my seal of approval either for making a dramatic change for the good in her life, or for what she is; her character, personality, whatever is good and honest about her.

"You, Janet, have both. You've changed from a somewhat-sad little girl into a vivacious, ecstatic young lady who makes people happy just to be around you.

"You are deep and rich. You don't give your love freely, but when you do it is without reservation. You have power for good as yet untapped and you are a shining example for us all."

He picked me up a little, tilted my head and kissed my mouth firmly as the spotlights hit us. So nice, so sweet. I felt his love, his warmth and his approval fill me and the area around us for yards.

He spun me into the bow/curtsey, indicated me and loudly announced, "Miss Janet Adams, the Moonlight who illuminates the joy we have within us."

The people around us applauded loudly and cheered. Bob told me, "Ask not for whom they applaud, Moonlight, they applaud for you."


LUCIA

My Caballero was so good! We wore our hearts on our sleeves for all to see; we danced, we adored each other with our eyes and bodies and showed everyone how much we loved each other -- all in perfect taste of course! We did sneak in a nice smooch when the dance would let us!

We saw Bob honor Bellana and Janet and I could only dimly hope he might at least dance with me. When he suddenly appeared in front of me though, I almost couldn't take it.

I felt Steven's support and approval when Bob held out his hand to me and asked, "Ms. Lucia Sonora, may I have the extreme honor of this dance with you?"

I went blank for a moment but felt Steven push me a little while Bob took my hand and swept me away into the dance.

He immediately snuggled me into him and I felt his calmness cover me. He told me, "Lady Lucia, you really are the desert sun shining on us. Your radiance inspires each man here to honorable deeds he never thought he could ever approach, and every lady here hopes they will find your courage and prays one day they too, will find a love such as yours."

I tried not to cry but failed; the tears trickled down and wet his jacket. "I'm sorry, Bob. I'll get you dried out."

He laughed, "Not to worry, my Lady. Steven told me your tears of joy are sweet as honey drops and stain a person's soul forever with the memory of your courage and beauty."

He tilted my head up and kissed my mouth gently, yet with great warmth, encouragement and respect. I saw and felt the spotlights hit us as he slowly spun me around. He must have kissed me for fifteen seconds at least before he spun me out for the bow/curtsey.

He announced loudly, "Ladies and gentlemen. Miss Lucia Sonora, whose courage in life brought her from darkness so now her radiance shines on us all."

As the applause rolled over us, he told me, "It is all for you, my Lady. Let everything negative pass away from your thoughts. These people love you and now they honor you."


BOB

I snagged a dance with Leone. I told her, "Leone, you get better and sexier every time you sing. You and Mark were simply stupendous tonight."

"And what about you and Natalie? I called your mom a week ago, and she told me you two had been practicing ballroom dancing, so I took a chance you wouldn't mind an extra couple of songs. You two were inspiring! Every time I looked and felt what you two were doing tonight, my panties got wetter."

"As if it were possible," I grinned at her. She giggled a little and rubbed her breasts against me a couple times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.