Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 38

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

STEVEN
(Saturday evening 12/10)

As we listened to the screams of joy from Janet's bedroom, we felt a major orgasm flood over us from Mom and Blake! It was the most intense, clear and joyous one we'd ever felt from them, full of the sensations we'd so recently enjoyed ourselves and full of love, fulfillment and happiness.

I don't think we'd leaked any, and we hadn't felt the Wild Bunch leaking, but probably some of our spirit-happiness had gotten to them. All seven of us were totally content.

The Wild Bunch and we bounced around together in the apartment, playing tag, hide and seek and any other silly games we could think of. We decided to be really sneaky and take a look at Mom and Blake -- we tried to sneak in on them.

They were in Blake's bedroom, tired, soaking wet with sweat and other fragrant tasty bodily fluids -- and they were above, looking at their bodies. They'd remembered how to free themselves!

We snuck up on them (how does a spirit sneak? We just do it), spirit-goosed them and chased each other around in a wild dance.

Toro: "Welcome to freedom."

Bellana: "Welcome to a completely different state of mind, where you know you're not bound to the flesh which can be abused."

Lucia: "Welcome to love and happiness like you shared with me and for which I love you."

Toro: "Hi, Dad!"

Janet and me: "Hi, Mom!"

Janet: "By the way, since you're out and about, could you pick us up a pizza?"

Mom and Blake: Laughing. "You little shits! How long have you known we could do this?"

Janet: "It really dawned on us what we were doing this morning while we were at Universal Studios. We three chased each other around half the time and scared every duck, goose and cat around out of their skin or feathers."

Me: "Then, while Bob was bringing us home, all of us started playing, bouncing around, going through things and having a great time! Welcome to life! We're hungry, how about some dinner?"

Mom and Blake: "You've survived this long -- feed yourselves. We'll be over in forty-five minutes or so and beat your butts!" Nasty laugh.

Us: "Argh! Eeek! The evil spirit-monsters will be after us! Alas! All is lost!" Exit stage whatever-direction with dancing and laughter.

We "fled" back to our place, nudged our bodies awake and cleaned up.

Lucia and I took a shower. Not that we needed it, mind you, but we reeked with the wonderful fragrance of sex. We restrained ourselves in the shower; we got the final soap rinsed off and dried ourselves most of the way before we lost it.

Lucia sat on the bathroom counter atop her towel, spread her legs, and I thrust deeply inside her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and we had a happy, humpy, slightly-frantic-at-the-end, perfectly delightful quickie!

Of course I had to clean up the delicious drippings, and Lucia slipped in a few extra climaxes while I sucked her clean -- of course, I had to ensure her wonderful nipples were clean, too!


LOUISE

We met Bellana, Lucia's younger sister. She was a totally gorgeous young lady (physically and spiritually), and it was completely transparent she, Toro and Janet were together with each other.

Those sneaky little shits! They'd known Blake and I had been leaking all over the place since Wednesday night, and they'd conveniently "forgotten" to mention how to stop the leaks.

So we'd shared our sex lives with those five hellions for the past several days! If it hadn't been so funny, we would have been really pissed!

With an innocent smile, Janet pointed out, "It was definitely educational. When it came time for us three girls, we hadn't the least bit of fear, since you'd shown us how joyful and happy it would be."

Blake, with unusual tact, asked them, "So the cat's out of the bag and the dicks have been in the pussies, eh?"

All five gave a deep sigh, smiled their best smiles and told us, "Oh, YEH!"

Toro, with his bull's balls, was the one to ask flat out, "Okay, we've all had intercourse, we loved it, we love each other and we'll want to do it again."

The four others chimed in, "Frequently!"

Toro continued, "Being our parents, what are your thoughts?"

Blake and I discussed it between ourselves. Amazing how rapidly and deeply you can communicate everything when you're not bound by a body's communication levels!

I was spokesman, I guess. "Okay, a couple points. First, the legal ones.

"Three of you are fourteen. That's under the age of consent here, so it's probably a couple counts of statutory rape for Toro -- if anyone decides to care. Steven and Lucia, at sixteen, are a little better off but not much.

"The major risk lies with me and Blake. If some nosy-ass social worker found out and wanted to make a stink, we could end up in jail. Blake would probably be the 'wife' of a very large guy named Bubba or something, and I'd probably end up some bull-dyke's sweetie pie. Plenty of sex but not the kind we prefer.

"Janet, Toro and Steven would end up in the county's oh-so-wonderful foster care, which is probably as well-run as Lucia's county handled her case.

"Lucia and Bellana, who knows? Maybe on probation until hell freezes over?

"At any rate, somewhere, no matter what you and we have done or haven't done, some fuckwad has a law we're breaking.

"On the other hand, having observed all of you as spirits, your relationships have nothing to do, really, with the age of your physical bodies. Blake and I have already observed in the last half-hour or so that all of us are much older than our bodies. Just with a quick glance, I have some crystal-clear memories running back well over a million years -- and I have no doubt you do, too.

"So it comes down to this as I see it: in public, you are models of decorum. Your love for each other will show, there's no doubt, but you don't have to grab each other's butts, balls and boobs and trade roto-rooter kisses. You're old enough to know how to carry it off.

"In private, you may do what you wish so long as you have each other's agreement. If you want to engage in a 'who can have the most orgasms in an hour' contest on the kitchen table, it's up to you -- but preferably not while we're at dinner.

"We don't see how we can dictate your sleeping arrangements. You're old enough to handle that. Just remember, you all still have school obligations to meet. If grades go down, so do your opportunities for fun and games.

"The major issue will probably be your parents, Lucia and Bellana. How do you suppose they will handle this when they find out Bellana was in a heavy-duty threesome, and Lucia and Steven were screwing each other's brains out?"

They talked very quickly between themselves. Lucia told us, "Well, they're actually pretty liberal when it comes to sex. Talking to Mama, she was fifteen and Papa was about fourteen when they lost theirs -- not with each other; they didn't even know each other then.

"So our ages probably won't make much difference. It'll be a question of the suitability of the relationships. On one hand, we're very young in the 'normal' world for a sustained sexual relationship like we want; on the other hand, they're totally happy with Steven and at least have had a good introduction to Henry.

"Henry, Steven and Janet are all very close friends with Bob Reynolds, and both Mama and Papa have complete confidence in them. You see, when we came to Burbank last June, we were destitute.

"Papa approached Big Dave Reynolds, Bob's father, for a job. Dave not only hired him but immediately gave him a 'hiring-on bonus' of enough to get us a place to live and to eat. This summer, Bob spent a lot of his own time helping Papa fix up the house Big Dave found for us. Bob has worked with Papa on several jobs, and they admire each other tremendously.

"In addition, both Bellana and I had been terribly frightened of men. Since we came to Burbank and met Bob and Dave, it's eased off tremendously. We even enjoyed dancing with Bob, George and Dave at Natalie's birthday party. They've seen a tremendous difference in me in just two evenings with Steven and they are overjoyed I might have a chance finally to be happy.

"Bellana was almost raped twice, so she was pretty much in the same situation. We think they'd be ecstatic we found such sweet wonderful men -- and a lovely woman -- who don't give a flying fuck what happened to us and love us for who we are.

"My suggestion is you get together with them socially and, with your high-end diplomatic skills, see what they think and convince them.

"They wouldn't necessarily allow every-night sleepovers and orgies but ... if we don't ask, we probably won't get."

Blake said dryly, "That bit of flattery probably rubbed off from Steven and Toro, eh?"

Lucia grinned. "Probably didn't hurt to have two such wonderful examples!"

I announced, "It's a plan then. How about we try for a picnic tomorrow around noon. It'll be a non-threatening, relaxed environment and Blake and I can get a lot of chatting in with your folks while you guys show how happy you are together -- but no screwing in the park!

"Also, I'm taking Steven and Janet with me to the clinic tomorrow morning. We'll get a complete series of tests so everyone knows we're clean. I'm going back on the pill and, unless I hear different, Janet's going on. It takes two cycles to be effective, so I'll get us fitted with diaphragms. It's not that I'm against babies but they're not exactly what we need right now."

Blake put in, "Henry and I will go get tested also. I don't think they can fit us with diaphragms, but I'm sure we'll be glad to help ensure you ladies have good fits."

Henry offered, "I'll do a personal inspection!"

I asked, "Lucia, Bellana, what's your status?"

Bellana told us, "We've both been on the pill for about ten months now -- just in case. We had a test series just before school, but we should get them quarterly for a while, so it's time anyway. Mama and Papa will have no problem with it."

Blake said, "I think the clinic opens about 10:00 on Sundays. We'll go first thing and meet about noon. We can work out the exact timing on the fly -- I have a feeling communicating with each other won't be a problem."

There were lots of grins and laughs.

Steven informed us, "By the way, I looked at Mama and Papa Sonora pretty intensely Thursday when I met them and Bob, George and Sherry probably worked them over pretty good this morning. From what I've seen, if they have the ability, they've already started to 'remember' how to communicate like this and I'm willing to bet next week's allowance by Sunday after the picnic, Mom and Blake will have them talking like we do. I saw a lot of potential in them."


HENRY

We pitched in and made some dinner. I don't know how Louise did it but she managed to have exactly the right kind of food in the right amount to feed seven ravenous lovers so they got their energy back -- we needed it. The guys cleaned up afterwards; we had to show off how macho we were by doing these non-macho things.

We snuggled and cuddled for a half-hour or so before Lucia and Bellana needed to be home. Steven, Janet and I walked them home -- we linked and danced all the way!

Lucia and Bellana asked Mama Sonora if they could go to the clinic tomorrow. Lucia slipped in, "Steven's mom will take us all." Mama didn't have any problem with it; she seemed to accept mental talking without raising an eyebrow.

Without looking at him, Lucia asked Papa, "Papa, Steven's mother asked if we could all have a picnic together tomorrow afternoon -- with you and Mama. Is that okay?"

Papa spit back without a pause, "Fine. We'd like to meet the parents of such a lady and gentleman."

Well, Steven was right, but they were even further ahead than we thought they'd be.

Mama and Papa politely looked the other way while Steven and Lucia kissed, and Janet and I molested Bellana. We told Bellana, "Let's get together about 11:00 tonight and party!" Grin!

Bellana: "I'll be more than ready; come on over when you are." Panting and wet pussy.

On the way back, Steven and I literally tossed Janet around as we danced. It's pretty hard to miss when you're all linked.

Dad and Louise were spending the night at Janet's place, so Janet and I went over to my room. Steven told us he and Lucia were getting together later, too.

Janet and I made our extensive bedtime preparations: brush the teeth, strip down, grab a towel and hop in. We snuggled for a few minutes then left our bodies to fend for themselves and popped over to visit Bellana.

She was already in bed, nekkid and waiting for us. We saw her nipples were already stiff, her pussy and fingers were soaking wet and observed, "You started without us! Good for you!"

Janet and I dove in to assist her. We three joined up to share her body. While the three of us danced around the room sharing spirit-hugs and kisses, we drove Bellana through three pretty loud orgasms which we delightfully shared.

We deliberately let things leak to Mama and Papa Sonora, and after a bit we felt them having fun, too! We noticed Steven and Lucia going at it the same way we were, so we linked to share their bodies too.

We put a light link into Mama and Papa, at least from us to them, and after about ten minutes of real fun and games, all of us came at the same time. Wow!

After Lucia and Bellana had tucked towels between their legs to catch the drippings, we Fearsome Five joined up and went exploring. We had an idea where the Starlight Bowl was, so we kind of hunted up streets until we found it.

It was a neat place up in the hills. The temperature was pretty chilly though, so we decided to postpone a physical visit until we had a warm night.

We streaked up and down the streets and spied on couples making out in the movie theaters. With a few tweaks from a phantom tongue and fingers we caused several very wet panties and cum-soaked underwear. Nasty!


JANET

We stayed out late, dancing the streets. We were above, below and in the street, as well as thousands of feet in the air. We tagged along with a few of the airplanes taking off and landing at Bob Hope airport, checked out some of the passengers' fears and investigated the insides of jet engines running at full power. Yowsah! We'd get in front of the intake, let ourselves be "sucked" in, we'd spin around, get all fired up then get shoved out the back. Of course, we had to pretend the air could affect us, but it was a fun game.

Probably about 4:00, we streamed back to our bodies. Toro and I brought Bellana along with us for our own little party. I ran my hands over Toro's back and everywhere I could reach, while Bellana and I extended ourselves to her body at her place, woke it up and caressed it. Great! Another three-way!

They got me off to several very nice orgasms. We dug out a condom and Toro stroked into me so smoothly and wonderfully! We shared the sensation with Bellana, mocked up a phantom penis for her, and Toro made love to both of us at the same time!

After several wonderful releases, he shoved a wet phantom finger up each our butts and wiggled it wildly around! I don't think we woke anyone up with our noises, but if we did, who cared?

We quieted down, got our bodies cleaned up a little from the fluids and sweat and put them back to sleep. The three of us spent the rest of the night spirit-cuddling and hugging.


BOB
(Saturday night 12/10)

What an adventure! Steven and Lucia "visiting" each other the previous night was one thing and sending sensations wasn't a surprise, but knowingly leaving the bodies (with a little caretaker presence or streamer) and moving around was an incredible breakthrough. Nat, Mother, Father and I had experienced being totally out of our bodies last Sunday, but we hadn't been in control of it. Trust the Wild Bunch to come up with something! Winners!

After we'd dropped off the Fearsome Five, Sherry, George, Nat and I caught some In and Out Burger. I dropped the three of them off to get cleaned up, took a quick shower at my place then went back over to Natalie's.

We snuggled and snogged in the den for a while -- her mouth is so sweet and her nipples so hard!

When George and Sherry came, we discussed what we'd done earlier. Natalie told us, "Lucia and I discussed a bit if it would be possible to leave the body entirely. No links, no 'caretaker, ' nada. Bob, Dave, Elizabeth and I did it last Sunday night, but we weren't controlling the initial departure -- in the middle of surfing the tsunami, who knows what actually happened. I think it's entirely possible to do it with complete control, and I think we should try it."

George said, "The worst thing which could happen is the body would die -- and so far, you've shown it's an extremely low probability."

Sherry offered, "Probably it would 'act' as if it were asleep."

I told them, "I'm willing to try it."

Natalie wasn't so sure. "I'm willing to experiment on George."

Sherry pretended to sneer at her, "Thanks heaps."

We decide I would try. I lay down on the sofa and relaxed while Natalie hovered nearby holding my hand. We moved out of our bodies as we'd done earlier today with no problems.

I asked, "Ready? I'm going for it." I did my best to move out entirely, with no connections or anything left behind.

Well, my body decided it needed a nice rest and appeared to be in a deep sleep. I asked, "Does that tell us something?"

George: "Yeh, don't do it while you're driving." Laughter from us all.

Natalie: "Good point. The Wild Bunch today bounced all around the studio lot but had good links back to their bodies. I noticed while they were 'out and about' the most, they were standing in line for something or sitting somewhere. It would be interesting to find out how far we could be away and still control the body."

Sherry: "Well, from your guy's experience and from what Steven and Lucia did, distance probably isn't a factor. Guess it's open to experimentation."

I said, "Makes sense. As a starting point, I'd suggest we keep the bodies somewhere safe, such as in bed, when we go off adventuring. If it moves while we're gone, will we be able to find it? Would it make any difference?"

George: "What happens if the spirit gets lost? Can it get lost?"

Sherry: "My hypothesis is the body will live on the way it is now until it starves to death, and the spirit will go on literally forever without it."

Natalie: "Not to be mystic but I have some memories of other bodies, earlier. Some go back ... millions of years. Or even longer."

Me: "I just looked too and have the same type of memories. I'd say the spirit is independent of the body, but the body is not independent of a spirit."

All: "Agreed."

Me: "Okay. One of the things I noticed today was most of us, when we were outside, seemed to be of a certain size -- about the physical-universe size of a basketball. Steven mentioned he'd found spirits of different 'sizes, ' and I'm sure he didn't mean physical size. At the moment, I feel as if I'm about the size of a basket ball; let's see if I can change it." Movement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.