Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

HENRY
(Saturday about 6:15 PM 12/10)

As Steven had put it last night, time for some serious fornication!

Bellana fit with us perfectly. She was a month younger than us, so we could treat her as the baby ("You do that and you'd better spoil me rotten!").

From the moment we'd danced when we met her, Janet and I were in love with her -- and she with us! We meshed together spiritually, and we were excellent matches physically. So nice!

As soon as we shut the door to Janet's bedroom, we took Bellana's hands and merged with her.

I told her, "Bellana, I love you. You have captured my heart and I willingly give it to both you and Janet. She is my Moonlight who illuminates the world's joy. You, sweet Bellana, are my Starlight whose myriad, ever-changing patterns both enthrall me with wonder but help to guide me and keep my path true."

I kissed her warmly. She kissed me back. She told us, "Henry -- Toro -- Warrior-Heart, from the moment we first met, I've loved you. I never thought a man could be so caring and warm. Steven showed me the light, but you, Toro, led me into it from the gray shadows where I'd been living."

"Janet, your loveliness of body and spirit has inflamed me from the moment we met today. All day I have longed to taste your sweetness, stroke your hot skin with all my body and make you scream in loving torment."

Janet told her, "Your sweet smell and smooth touch arouse a fire within me I'd never thought to feel. You and I fit together so well, I can tell no difference between our desires at times. Your eagerness, joy and love for us fills my heart with so much love for you both, at times I feel I cannot bear it." They also exchanged enthusiastic kisses.

Janet and I each grabbed a Bellana arm and leg and tossed her on the bed where she squirmed, laughed, and winked her pussy and pucker at us. Janet and I trapped her between us and molested her.

Jet-black hair almost to her shoulders, so fine and glossy it gleamed in the light, perfect for running the fingers through.

Eyes the deep blue of the evening sky, full of laughter and love, joyful to dive into and lose oneself then delightful to kiss away the tears of happiness.

Delicate ears. Nibbling on her earlobes made her quiver and laugh. Sweet eyes, sweet nose, sweet cheeks and a mouth made for laughter and kissing -- it was doing both!

Slender arms which produced goose bumps when we licked inside her elbow. Lovely tawny skin all over -- built to touch gently and caress. We did.

Hard, conical, perfectly-sized and placed breasts which didn't change shape no matter her position, topped with lovely tasty areolae and nipples which perked up almost an inch.

Hard flat stomach, built to rest your head on. Navel we could make an innie or an outie and sensitive to our tongues.

A small tuft of black hair on her mound, perfect for inspecting with the nose and mouth.

Shaved labia, swollen and pink with excitement, oozing tasty honey water for us to sample despite the tampon. We sampled and her hips bounced in excitement.

A neat pink clitty poking its head out and begging for attention. It got a lot, with squeals and hip bounces aplenty.

Smooth long legs tapering down to lovely feet and very-nibbleable toes. We nibbled them.

A hard butt with a wonderful dark pink rosette tucked in between the cheeks. Ooo! It winked at us! It deserved licks and kisses -- and got them while Bellana moaned and squirmed.

Sneak attack! Bellana and I trapped Janet and held her down despite her (very weak) struggles. We kissed and licked her face. We admired her firm breasts and nipples with both our hands and our mouths ("Janet, I've wanted to do this all day!") while she quivered and shook.

We sampled her golden-haired pussy and pronounced her nectar to be a vintage year. Her sweet clitty got so much attention it almost made her come. Our tongues and fingers inspected her pucker-hole while she "protested," squirmed and sighed in contentment.

Argh! Once again the women defeated me! They pinned me on my back, and I was helpless against their wiles. Janet told Bellana, "Us girls have both boobs and pussies to play with. Guys have little nipples -- sometimes okay -- but they do have this thing down here which does some interesting things when you give it some serious attention."

Two hot mouths and tongues along with four cool hands explored Little Henry and his support system. Small fingernails lightly scratched my balls while the shaft got synchronized licks and kisses on each side all the way up and down. My hands caressed delicious butts, very wet pussies and hot breasts.

We linked -- no leakage, this was our private time for love.

I got hot suction and swirling tongues from first one then the other. Cool hands stroked up and down, going faster and faster -- until finally, I surrendered completely and tried to drown the tonsils in the mouth holding me.

They grabbed me one from the other, trying to capture my spurts in their mouths -- some success, but both laughing faces had plentiful white decorations with a couple on their chests. I didn't bruise their butts with my squeezing but not by much.

When my fall from grace was complete, they sucked and stroked again, milking every drop from my softening shaft.

I watched my ladies on their knees sharing their captured prizes on their tongues with laughing, happy kisses while their slick hard nipples and breasts dueled with each other, their hands explored each other's hard butts, and gold and black pubic hair tangled together. They licked each other's faces and bodies clean with giggles, laughs and happy sighs.

They toppled slowly on their sides, and we moved together until Bellana lay on her back, her legs spread wide, with Janet atop her kissing her tawny chest. Bellana and I traded the taste with hard, tongue-filled kisses until our saliva washed it away.

Janet moved down further, tonguing her navel and nuzzling her black patch. I tenderly mauled Bellana's breast with my hand, while she mauled the other.

Janet slipped down between Bellana's legs and stroked her inner thighs with her hot tight nipples and breasts. She gave Bellana soft nibbles and kisses from the knees to the pussy and several tiny licks on her swollen, eager labia. The intoxicating fragrance from between Bellana's legs filled the room.

Janet gave her long slow licks right up the middle of her slit -- Bellana shrieked and thrashed around as a hard orgasm spread its warmth through us. We felt her pussy walls clamp down on her tampon and saw her juice squeezing right out of it; Janet sucked it up as fast as she could while running the tip of her tongue over everything else she could reach. The taste was at least as good as the smell!

I licked, nuzzled and kissed Bellana's breasts all over -- such lovely creations -- as several minor releases washed their warmth over us.

Janet took Bellana's tampon string and moved it in a circle while pulling out very slowly. We felt Bellana move up towards another climax while she bounced her hips and keened her pleasure with every breath.

Janet pulled the tampon out with little jerks of maybe a quarter-inch. With every jerk, she gave Bellana's proud-standing clit a little flick with her tongue -- Bellana shrieked, thrashed her head around and bounce her hips off the mattress -- the pressure for her release grew higher and higher.

We danced above our bodies in glee, moving around and through each other, showing one another our love and happiness.

Janet gave the tampon a final tug, pulled it out and tossed it over her shoulder, put her mouth over Bellana's flooded glory hole and tried to tickle her navel from the inside with her tongue.

Bellana's body went rigid as every muscle locked up -- I squeezed both her breasts hard ("So good!" she moaned), vacuumed up as much breast and nipple as I could and SUCKED!

Janet got her hands under Bella's butt, squeezed them hard, clamped her mouth over her glory hole and SUCKED!

The heat rushed through us for several long seconds then died down a little. Bellana's muscles unlocked, she thrashed around, managed to suck in a deep breath then another, even harder contraction hit us!

Bellana screamed and locked up again! Janet and I sucked again while above, we spirit-laughed and bounced around in joy!

Three more times she screamed then suddenly went limp and lay gasping for breath -- she'd fainted.

We weren't concerned. The three of us chased each other about, bouncing off the walls and giving each other hard spirit hugs with complex windings, slidings then a firm compression through each other.


JANET

Toro and I slid up beside Bellana, snuggled up close and caressed and kissed her while telling her how much she meant to us and how our love for her consumed us.

When her body recovered, the little vixen ate it up! She cooed at us, "Now that's the way to spoil the baby! I expect it at least three times a day!"

We slugged down lots of water, smooched a bit then I found myself at the bottom of a pile with Toro's head between my legs.

Damn! According to Toro, I smell as good as Bellana, just a bit different. When he ran his tongue right up the middle of my pussy, I thought the top of my head would come off! I saw my body jump about a foot off the bed and an instant pulse of fire run through it, but -- damn, keep doing it!

Toro tugged my tampon out with his teeth. He reminded me what he'd do if the string broke and stroked my very wet pucker with his finger. Another hop off the bed!

He tugged a little, licked a little then did it again ("Yes! Do me!"). Every movement sent another surge of pleasure and energy through me, building me up for a wonderful release!

By the time he worked the tampon out, my hips were bouncing around on the bed and my whole body was shaking. Does that make me a Mover and a Shaker?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.