Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

STEVEN
(Saturday morning 12/10)

Courage. It was her defining element. I don't know the statistics exactly, but there's been a lot of rape victims who suicided who hadn't been anywhere near as abused as my Lucia, either physically or emotionally. In all her despair, there had never been the tiniest hint she'd thought of giving up. Courage.

No counseling for over a year? Basically entirely on her own? She's got the female version of the cojones del toro. Her family deserves their history.

I don't know how I'd gotten the idea for our "rendezvous" last night, but even as late as it had been, I hadn't wanted to leave. I guess the inspiration had come mainly because of the leakage we'd been getting from Mom and Blake -- they'd been several hundred feet away, but we'd received them loud and clear.

Janet and Toro had affected them when they were five miles away, so I'd thought distance shouldn't be a factor it our abilities. Turned out it doesn't seem to be.

I woke up at a reasonable time Saturday morning, probably 8:00 or so. I couldn't resist a little peek into Janet's room; I knew Toro was with her.

You've heard the expression, "tangle of limbs." It was the perfect description of what I saw. They were both nude, tangled together and radiating happy. The light was dim and when I peeked I saw Toro had his finger up her butt.

Janet loved it! Every few minutes he'd wiggle his finger and she'd wiggle her hips; between his finger and her clit mashed against his leg, she'd have a tiny orgasm which eased over them (and the ones they were sharing them with) like a warm breeze.

I tuned Lucia in and she laughed appreciatively. "That's probably something Young Sister would enjoy. Something long and sweet. Of course there's other things that are long and sweet she'd appreciate, too..."

I rousted Toro and Janet out gently; we had some serious partying to do today! Lucia rousted Young Sister, who wanted to go. "Steven will be there!" Lucia and I felt her heart thump, thump. Hopefully her crush wasn't too serious.

I made sure my cell phone was charged (who needs one when they have their own high-speed, long-distance, toll-free, multiple-perceptic communications network? But they probably had their uses.).

We'd told Mom about the tour, but I left her a note just in case. Janet and Toro bounced around the apartment a few minutes, we got some breakfast, went outside and climbed into Bob's company van, which "just happened" to be arriving.

George, Sherry and, of course, Natalie was with him. Especially since Natalie was Lucia's best girl friend, Janet, Toro and I had prepared a compressed report on what had happened with Lucia last night.

I figure I'd let Lucia tell her about our petting and our rendezvous as part of some girl-talk some time. Why should I shoot my mouth off? The other stuff about Lucia's rape, however, was important for them all to know. We zipped off the report to them; they absorbed it in less than a second and were as impressed with her courage as I was.

When we got over to Lucia's, Bob said, "I know this place! Every one out! Invasion time!"

We piled out like the Keystone Kops and trooped up to the door. Papa Sonora answered my knock. We bowed politely and he welcomed me with a smile. Then he saw Bob.

"Righteous Bob! I am honored. Come in, all of you!" We piled into their kitchen. Bob, George and Papa immediately rattled away in Spanish; Sherry and Mama rattled at each other (Italian?), and I looked around for my sweet Lady Lucia.

There was my love! Her radiance shown out like the morning sunlight coming into the valley! She was glowing and happy.

Natalie hugged her hard and Lucia asked her, "He told you?"

"Yes."

Lucia grinned. "Good. Betcha he didn't tell you everything..."

I told them both, "Nope, I left out all the salacious stuff so you girls would have something to gossip about today."

"Gossip? Us? Humph!" Twitching their gorgeous butts, they walked off to Lucia's room.

Young Sister poked her head out of her room. She saw me and blushed! Since I'd been a central figure in her fantasy last night, I helped her out by giving her an admiring leer and sent her a Cheshire Cat grin. More blushing.

Janet saw her. "Bellana! Hey girl!" Obviously they knew each other. They hugged each other; Janet called Toro over and introduced Bellana to him.

Toro immediately bowed to her while gazing in her eyes. He took her hand and spoke to her softly. Janet took her other hand, looked at her, and they seemed to go off into the distance.

Bellana's eyes kept widening, narrowing and moving around slightly as if she were watching something, but she really wasn't focused on Toro or Janet or anything in the hall ahead of her.

She was off on a special joyride with the best in the business (that I knew of). By looking just a little, I saw all three turning and dancing together, twisting themselves around each other and moving through each other again and again. They were sailing an ocean of joy.

I kept watch a bit so someone didn't accidentally disturb them before they were ready. When Lucia I had first joined with each other on Thursday, I know things wouldn't have gone so easily between us later if we'd been disturbed before we were ready.

When they finally came back -- it was probably a good five minutes -- even Toro and Janet seemed a bit dazed. Bellana was worse. She kept looking at them as if she'd never seen them before and I saw her seeing not only the physical bodies before her but also the spirits they were at the same time.

Bellana grinned, Toro and Janet followed. She laughed and it got happier and more enthusiastic every second until all three of them jumped around, kissed each other impartially and shook with joy.

When they quieted down (enough so their feet stayed on the floor long enough to move their bodies), Janet asked Bellana to show them her room. I drifted up towards the doorway to enjoy the fun and linked Lucia in lightly to enjoy it, too.

As soon as they'd gotten into her room, Janet and Toro stopped, lifted their heads a little and sniffed lightly. The room was still full of Bellana's pheromones and smell from her adventure into the realm of digital virtual reality.

Janet and Toro glanced at each other, just obvious enough to be seen then glanced at Bellana knowingly. Everything she'd done last night popped up right in front for us to see.

I sent to Lucia, "Lucia, you horny cat!"

"Okay, so I snuck in another one. So sue me, already!" She and Natalie giggled and I figured Lucia was filling her in on some of the more, uh, interesting details.

Bellana just looked at them, smiled-smiled-smiled and told them, "I think I smell pretty damned good!"

Every time Bellana glanced at him, Toro flared his nostrils a tiny bit and admired her crotch and her hands. Then again, her nicely-shaped bust and hips got their share of admiration, too. Toro does know how to admire!

Bellana gave it right back to both of them, too. Any bit of shyness she'd had seemed to have drowned itself in the ocean of joy they'd been exploring, and they were all having fun.

I felt her nipples pop up solid and her pussy fill with just enough water to make it deliciously wet but not running. I got the distinct image Bellana loved to go around that way as long as she could until it got so "bad" she had to relieve herself -- which she told Toro and Janet was at least twice daily.

Natalie and Lucia were still giggling away, so I wandered back to the kitchen where Bob, George and Sherry were rattling away with Mama and Papa. I tuned in a bit to Bob.

I don't know but a few words of Spanish, but I didn't really have to when I could follow the concepts they were talking about. Bob, George and Sherry all immediately knew when I'd hooked in but they didn't even blink.

They were talking about work -- apparently Papa was a work-crew foreman at Reynolds Construction -- Bob was rattling off Spanish with an Irish accent. Mama and Sherry chatted girl-stuff -- sounded like both Spanish and Italian -- and grinned at each other like long-lost friends.

Bob told Papa about Henry, "Henry Merrill, there with Bellana and the other girl, he's got the heart of a warrior and the cojones del toro. He protected my Natalie from embarrassment and possible injury, and he didn't even know her.

"He's eternally vigilant and those under his protection will always be safe from harm. The other girl with them is Janet, Steven's sister; obviously she is under his protection, too.

"Although like any warrior, despite all his skills and courage, he cannot defend against a woman stealing his heart."

Papa Sonora glanced at Mama and laughed. "There is never any defense against it -- I see our Bellana is already looking at them the way Lucia looks at Steven. Perhaps it's already too late!"

I couldn't keep a straight face any more so I drifted back to the bedrooms. Bellana was still undergoing the Toro-and-Janet torture and sending it right back, so I stuck my head into Lucia's room.

I took a deep, loud obvious breath through my nose and let it out with a loud sigh of appreciation. Eau d' Lucia.

Natalie fanned her chest and muttered something. Lucia looked me up and down slowly, leered a bit and said, "There's a lot more where that came from." Natalie choked out, "Stud!" Apparently they'd been gossiping (sorry, that's "having communication regarding educational aspects of certain recent events") about last night's activities and our nocturnal rendezvous.

I told Lucia, "It's a Real Good Thing, my Lady, because you're gonna need it." She smiled and we fell into each other for a brief moment of shared joy.

I mentioned, "By the way, you might bring along a few extra girl supplies. Bellana appears to be on the verge of her own personal Johnstown Flood."

Of course, being nosy girls, they looked. Janet and Toro had been relentless; just about everything they said could have a double or triple meaning, mostly sexual, and Bellana was on the edge of a complete meltdown. Her nipples were hard as rocks, and her pussy was quivering so hard it was a wonder the floor wasn't vibrating.

Natalie told them, "Come on, guys! At least give her a chance to relieve herself in private. If you keep it up, she'll be giving the Universal Studios tour audience a private show they won't forget for a long time."

They whined, "Ah, Mom!" but they toned down the intensity quite a lot. Janet told Bellana, "We're going out to see what the gab fest is all about. See you in a few," with the added almost unnoticeable, "If you don't goof around, you can get one off before we leave."

Toro and Janet left for the kitchen and Bellana literally dashed for the bathroom. Lucia and I, because we'd been with her last night and Natalie because she could, followed her.

In less than two seconds, she had her skirt up, her panties around an ankle, her butt on the toilet and both hands working at relieving her stress. Natalie and Lucia gave professional commentary about finger and hand position, speed, placement, response time, lubrication, pressure, depth, level of arousal -- you know, girl talk.

In about five seconds, Bellana had a very hard orgasm; little audible noise but a lot where we could hear it. She shouted about how good it was and how much she'd needed it and how Toro was so hot and how Janet was so sexy. No leakage at all -- there was absolutely no containment, so there were eight telempaths within fifty feet listening to this sweet young lady tell them what she was planning to do with Toro and Janet as soon as she could.

In mercy, we left her to finish up. I strolled back to Lucia's room, stuck my head in, admired four very hard nipples, smelled two very wet pussies, licked my lips slowly and asked, as innocently as I could, "You ladies need help with anything?" I managed to duck one of the two pillows they threw at me.

I went back to the kitchen. The Inner Circle gang was trying to keep their social graces in front of the Sonoras, but it was a little difficult. By looking, I could tell Mama and Papa had felt something pass by but had no clue.

Janet and Toro were acting elaborately innocent, but since I had such a tight natural bond with Janet, I could tell she was planning some deviltry with Toro and Bellana.

When Bellana came out, she was the very picture of a sweet young girl, appearing completely composed but on the inside was simmering with passion. I thought Janet and Toro were going to have their hands full (literally) with this one.

They grabbed her hands and started towards the door. Janet yelled at us, "Come on guys! What are you waiting for?" I felt them link with Bellana, and by the time they hit the door, there were six arms and legs and three bodies acting in unison. Cool!

An arm reached around the corner, and Lucia dragged me into the hallway. She grabbed me and kissed me as hard as she could. Being a gentleman, I grabbed two delightful handfuls of Lucia-butt and kissed her back. She told me, "You and I are getting some quality time in today, buster. We've got to finish what we started last night, so prepare yourself. Stud!"

I told her, "My admiration for you will know few bounds." Kiss.

We piled in the van and headed out. Janet and Toro sandwiched Bellana between them and tried to whipsaw her back and forth with talk-talk and chatter. She held her own pretty well and gave as good as she got but was well on the road to becoming a seething pile of hormones and sweetness. Ah! To be young again. Grin.

We "managed" to get in a short line (funny how knowing a new entrance will open in three minutes helps) and exploded onto the studio lot. We didn't worry about staying together as a group, so we split up. George and Sherry took off together; Janet, Toro and Bellana vanished in a flurry of flashing legs and twitching butts. Bob and I walked together while Natalie and Lucia gossiped (oops, that's "had stimulating discussions of items of mutual interest") about boys, girls, school, their love lives, boys, etc.

However, there was an undercurrent of serious exchanges of important information, how Lucia had "remembered" her abilities, how they were the same, similar or different from Natalie and Bob and quite a bit on other students.

I could tell Bob had something on his mind, so I told him, "Any time you're ready."

He said, "Not a lot escapes you any more, Steven. Let me tell you a story.

"Back in Middle School, you and I both were pretty nerdy. We knew each other but for whatever reason, we didn't hang around together -- and now I think it was a good thing. We've each gotten a different viewpoint of life, the students and the schools. I've discovered lately sometimes it's the different viewpoint which makes a difference.

"Anyway, George and I always were together. We were really heavy-duty nerds, though not to the extent of being loners. Instead, we learned about people, a little about how they worked and basically discovered everyone has a desire to be special in some way.

"No one really wants to be 'average and ordinary' but there aren't many who are willing to put in the time and effort needed to become special.

"George and I had been asked several times to tutor other students, so we tried to become the best tutors we could be.

"In the process, we frequently found situations, attitudes and ideas which hindered a student's ability to apply himself to his study. So, to be the best tutors, we had to expand our abilities into other areas.

"For example, if a student was having relationship difficulties, be it with a Significant Other, their parents, or whomever, we had to find ways to iron those out difficulties so their studies would be successful.

"George and I developed a network of tutors on just about every subject around. Each had different tutoring abilities, but we actually found matching the personalities involved was more important than the absolute knowledge or ability the tutor had.

"We used to set up same-gender sessions because, for whatever reason, we thought they'd be more efficient. George, bless his computer-driven heart, kept statistics and found not only those mixed-gender matches worked out as well study-wise as the same-gender but also that about 80% of them resulted in a fairly decent relationship. By fairly decent, we meant they were actually together in a more-or-less committed-to-each-other relationship for at least three months.

"Individually, people aren't stupid. Couples talk and a common question is, 'How did you two get together?' When more and more of the answers turned out to be, 'George/Bob got us together so he/she could tutor me, ' little by little students started coming to us to find someone for a relationship.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.