Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

LOUISE
(Friday 12/9)

One second I'm in post-coital bliss, the next I'm tearing down the hall buck-naked dribbling stuff trying to put on my blouse. The squawk from Henry, Janet and Steven could have come at a worse time but not by much.

They didn't know any more than I did -- Steven's date had suddenly started projectile-vomiting, and they were scared! When I got there though, they were handling things just as I would have -- holding her, keeping her hair away, water, wet cloth.

We could all feel her whole body lock up on the dry heaves. Ouch! Some of the same muscles a major orgasm uses, but God, what a different feeling.

Steven and Janet got her out of the bathroom into mine. The front of her dress was soaked with water and vomit, and I knew it had to come off.

I told Steven to leave, but Janet insisted he stay. I felt Lucia needing him, too, so he stayed.

He handled it like a professional nurse; totally cool and collected, not like we were stripping down his lady love.

We got her into my bed (damn I didn't know Steven was so strong!), and she got some rest.

When she was telling us her story, we joined together in supporting her, but underneath I felt the guys' rage. They were prowling like angry lions looking for targets to destroy. Toro, with his warrior's heart, had already started a plan for revenge -- served very cold.

Lucia somehow had the idea what had happened to her was her fault, even if she'd really hadn't had a choice once the drug hit -- it's the way they work.

When she asked if she could keep some clothes and not to hurt her too much when we threw her out, we cried to ourselves inside. She hurt so much!

We sat in silence for a few moments then Toro said, "Uh, Lucia, if you don't mind my mentioning it, you need to be a bit more, uh, expressive of your feelings. You seemed a bit too laid-back there."

Janet put in her two-cents' worth. "We need to hook you up with Natalie's dad for some lessons. Your vocabulary needs a bit of work -- there was some repetition and some of the final adjectives were a bit ... insufficient, if I may say so. Don was in the Navy for years, and I'm sure he'd be glad to help you expand your vocabulary."

For a moment, Lucia stared around blankly, giggled then we laughed so hard we were crying. Lucia was holding her stomach trying not to laugh because it hurt so much.

It lessoned the tension dramatically. We got resettled with Steven snuggling her in his arms and her looking less apprehensive that we were going to throw her out into the street.

I asked her, "Lucia, did you get any counseling about this?"

She looked puzzled. "There is such a thing?"

Goddamned fucking incompetent county services! Obviously no one had even talked to her about it except to rattle her around with questions. Assholes! Hell, I'm going to get some lessons from Natalie's dad myself! Hell, I'll talk to her about it myself right now.

"Lucia, I'm 35, divorced and the mother of two teenagers. Yesterday, a single man invited me to dinner this evening. I accepted.

"He bought me a very nice dinner and paid for it with cold cash on the table. Dollars, dinero, moola, bucks. Money.

"I was so appreciative of it, we came back to his apartment after dinner, and I did my best to fuck his brains out.

"I had orgasms..."

Toro whispered, "I counted five ... major ones."

"I begged for more. After every orgasm I wanted and needed another one, and I begged him to do me again.

"Now which of those two things makes me a whore or prostitute -- his buying me dinner or my begging him to fuck me?"

"Uh, neither, really"

"Okay, suppose he'd bought me a little piece of jewelry, say $100?"

"Well, perhaps we're getting a little closer now."

"And I screwed him while I was in full possession of my faculties -- well, most of the time at least."

We could all feel Blake grin while he polished his nails.

"So Lucia, what's the difference between what I just did with my full consent and knowledge and what happened to you while you were full of a drug which was designed to make you as sexually aroused as possible, as sexually sensitive as possible and with as little control of it as possible?"

She cried a few tears and Steven hugged her again. She finally told us, "I didn't have knowledge and I didn't consent."

"Right! I suppose if a consenting couple were having some sex-life issues, a little of the stuff might be appropriate, if they both agreed."

"Lucia, you were raped. There's no ifs ands, or buts. It's the fact. Have your parents ever called you a whore or even hinted this was in any way your fault?"

"No, they were never upset with me."

"Your parents are wise people, Lucia. Now I'm putting on my Mom hat; you and Steven have an extra-curricular assignment. Get on the Internet. Research rape victims and date-rape drugs. Give me at least a two-page essay on the effects of rape on the victims and how they are best handled.

"Lucia, get some liquid and a bit of light food like crackers in your stomach, that will settle it down."

I tried not to grin, but the corners of my mouth twitched. "Steven, it will probably help if you massage her gently. Vomiting that hard tends to cause all sorts of muscle aches everywhere."

I pulled her up from the sofa and hugged her. "Please accept our help. I can feel how much Steven loves you and how much he wants you to be happy."

I gave her a little kiss and we finally saw her smile -- it lit up the room!

I grabbed Blake. "You and I have some coitus which was interruptus. We've got the rest of the weekend to get through, so let's get the momentum back."

As we trotted back to his place, Blake patted my ass, and I dribbled again.


LUCIA
(Friday 12/9)

They liked me! They didn't think I was a whore or I was vile or degraded! They wanted me to be happy!

God it had hurt to talk about it, but I'd actually felt better about it at the end, like I'd gotten rid of some of the locked-up pain. They hadn't been sympathetic at all -- I'd gotten enough "sympathy" in the hospital to make a maggot puke, and it hadn't helped a bit.

After Louise and Blake left, Toro and Janet dashed around madly for a minute then they produced some crackers, water and soda.

They insisted I was too weak to do it myself, so they made Steven to feed me a bite at a time. It was pretty difficult to eat, grin and swallow all at the same time.

Of course I got crumbs down my front. In my "weakened condition," I couldn't do anything about it, so my ever-chivalrous Steven carefully cleaned my chest and breasts with his mouth -- very lightly touching the skin while my nipples popped up to high attention. Somehow he avoided my nipples, though I kept moving around to try to get one in his mouth. God they ached so hard for him! And he doesn't think I'm a whore!

When that adventure wound down a little, Steven massaged my stomach muscles. It really did help. My throat even felt better, so I could speak again.

We felt Toro and Janet in front of us and we looked over at them. They appeared and felt less playful and "kid-like," now more like wise teachers.

Janet told us, "Okay boys and girls, time for a few lessons. Lucia, cover up the goodies and scoot to the other end for a little bit so you two don't distract one another."

Steven and I grinned at each other and complied. I wiggled my chest at him while I covered my nipples (barely) with the robe and tied the sash.

Toro and Janet talked with us about the spiritual abilities to exchange emotions and sensations; how they appeared to be an ability we'd simply forgotten about and were now remembering.

They had Steven and I do drills back and forth until they judged us at least good enough not to "dribble over our chins" as they called it.

Janet told us, "One last thing. Leakage. If you just send and receive without much control, the message gets across, but everyone else enough can pick it up. It can get out of control..."

They grinned and laughed. "Don't we know it can get out of control!"

Steven grinned at me. "The sex bomb you liked so much..." He pointed at Toro and Janet.

"You?"

They put on the embarrassed-kid act for a moment. "Sorry."

Then back to normal (what is normal now?). "It was a combination of high volume, feedback, loss of control and lots of leaking. We were doing some hanky-panky, were hooked solidly together, and it just spiraled straight up. You experienced the results."

Then we felt sensations of muscles clenching, hearts pounding, love, sexual release ... and joy.

Toro grinned. "Give you three guesses who that is ... and the first two don't count."

He told us how to control the leakage -- focused attention and lots of intention. "It gets easier with practice."

Janet and Toro broke up for a few seconds. "Somehow we keep forgetting to tell Mom and Blake about this. Maybe after the weekend."

We felt another orgasm from them, along with a large surge of pleasure and happiness.

Toro said, "Looks like they got their momentum back!"

They dashed around again for a minute, turned down the lights, produced some tissues and some hand towels and told us, "Okay. You've got an hour until you've gotta be back home. Time for some serious necking!

"You two scoot over! You're hogging the whole sofa. Scoot. Scoot. Get up on his lap, Lucia! Watch out! Don't break it!"

Steven and I wiggled around until my butt was firmly planted on his lap, and his wonderful hardness was pushed firmly between my ass cheek and his stomach. Oh, it felt so good against me!

My robe was wide open with Steven's hand stroking my stomach. Janet was on Toro's lap the same way, facing me. She admired my chest for a few moments then looked at Toro. "Seems we're overdressed for the occasion."

There was a mad jumping up and discarding of clothing. I ended back up on Steven's lap in only my panties, he in his skivvies, while Janet and Toro were the same way; if you could call the piece of gauze and dental floss she wore panties!

She had breasts the perfect shape and size for her frame. I usually don't go around eyeballing other girls' endowment, but hers I admired. Toro grinned at me. He told us, "I like them, too," as he cupped one lightly and stroked it towards her nipple. Janet arched her back and moaned as she shared her pleasure with us.

She barely opened her smoldering eyes and said, "Make out time -- start!"

She and Toro merged physically and spiritually into the warmest, tenderest kiss I ever could have imagined. They radiated their joy and happiness to us willingly.

I looked at Steven from three inches away. I told him, "They're wonderful. But we're better."

We melted into our first kiss. When our lips met gently, we merged our arms around each other and merged ourselves together. We sailed the ocean-deep waters of each other and sent our joy to Toro and Janet so we bathed ourselves in our loves.

We finally broke apart. He caressed my face with his fingertips and told me, "I touch you with love, my Lady Lucia."

I wept a bit from happiness. "I consent, my Caballero. Touch me -- touch me anywhere and everywhere, but touch me -- I consent so much!"

He put tiny kisses around my eyes, nose and mouth. He seemed to know where each wound, each bruise, each stitch had been then kissed the pain and hurt away.

He moved his mouth down my neck, kissing the pain away from every place the evil had harmed my body, making it content to be as it was. His mouth touched my breasts, healing the wounds, soothing the aches and inflaming my desire for him to beyond anything I'd ever felt or imagined.

He stopped and we glanced over at Toro and Janet. They were locked in a kissing embrace and she was quivering all over. I could see moisture glistening on the tiny panel of her panties.

Steven reached over and lightly tweaked her toe. Their eyes opened and they looked at us.

"Hey, Sis, don't you two have some serious fornicating you can do in your bedroom? It's getting crowded in here."

She sniffed indignantly. "If you big people didn't take up so much room ... Hey, serious fornication sounds like fun, Toro!"

Blake and Louise sent another orgasm for us to witness, so we waited and savored its sweetness.

"There's lots of stuff we haven't done yet! Aussie kissing ... Ah! Some basics! How about my hand on your cock, my mouth on your cock, my mouth on your cock and my hands on your balls. Endless permutations to drive you up the wall! Yes!"

Janet looked at us. "Leak all you want in our direction. You guys are good. Steven, you stud!"

They scampered off to her bedroom with their butts twitching excitedly.

"What's Aussie kissing?" I asked him.

"French kissing..." we demonstrated on each other for a wonderful few minutes of sweet mouths and friendly, dueling tongues.

" ... only Down Under," he said as he lightly swept his hand down my stomach to my panty-clad mound.

My heart pounded harder and faster, and I panted. His heartbeat matched mine and we breathed together.

He leered pleasantly at me. "Seems we've hit on an interesting idea."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.