Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

LOUISE ADAMS
(Tuesday 12/6)

In one day, Janet had changed from a sometimes not-so-happy little girl who didn't seem to like herself very much to an ecstatic bouncy young lady who appeared to like herself very much, thank you.

I knew it was Henry; he talked so nicely, seemed totally sincere, and it was completely obvious he adored her.

After introductions, they went off for a little bit then came back with Henry's Dad, Blake. Now I could generate some real interest in him. He was just a couple inches taller than me which suits me just fine. His eyes were alive with laughter, and he could talk just as sweetly as Henry -- if not better.

Janet was apparently playing matchmaker, but I had no problem with it. It had been years since a man had talked that nicely to me without seeming to think how soon he could get his dick inside me.

After Janet and Toro left on their date, Steven told Blake and me what Henry had done for Natalie Shanahan while I got us some dinner. Steven had been talking for years about Bob Reynolds, the Brain Trust and the Inner Circle. Now it turned out Natalie was Bob's special girl, and Henry not only had performed a heroic feat but had also made fast friends with some of the best people in school.

Steven went out, so it left Blake in my trap. I don't think either of us minded it or had a chance. We seemed to be inside each other's head at the same time, starting to talk about the same thing almost in unison, and the feeling I had of us being part of each other got more intense every minute.

It sure didn't hurt he appeared to be serious about everything he said -- and he kept admiring me! He didn't just talk about admiring, he did it.

He admired my chest (guys usually just talk to it and think about getting their hands on it). My nipples popped up big-time and he admired them, too.

He admired my butt (what there was of it), my legs, my face, my hair -- everything. He would have admired my pussy, too, if it had been out for inspection. I had thoughts of stripping my clothes off and having him admire it, too.

But most of all, he seemed to be admiring me. Everything he said implied he thought I was the perfect mother, the perfect decorator, the perfect ... well, everything. God, what more could a girl want?

And oh, my God, we worked at the same office building in Studio City. We immediately decided we were having lunch together tomorrow and a formal date tomorrow night.

We could leave right from work. Steven could handle himself while Janet and Toro would be studying with the Brain Trust. My Freshman girl, studying with the Seniors!

Just before he left, he gave me a very confident hug -- and I hugged him back. I felt his wonderful hardness (almost 6 years since I'd felt one I'd wanted) and snuggled up to it as much as I could.

He whispered in my ear, "My sweet Louise. You have captured my heart and soul, and I will be your devoted admirer for as long as the stars exist.

"Now you've aroused in me such a passion I must go and practice my stress-relief exercises -- as often as needed so I can sleep tonight without you by my side."

Oh, fuck! I managed to keep my knees stiff long enough to shut and lock the door behind him. With great dignity, I cleaned up dinner a little bit, calmly walked to my bedroom then shut and locked my door.

I ripped off my clothes, jumped on the bed, pulled my heels up to my ass and rubbed my clit as fast and as hard as I could! Somehow, I felt Blake was doing the same kind of stress-relief exercises I was -- and it drove me higher and faster.

The first come was jolting; it almost took my head off! I whined, moaned, pounded my ass on the bed and tried to twist a nipple off.

Then I though of Blake coming -- his heavy cum squirting -- I wanted it to squirt inside me so badly it was torture. Fingers up the twat made me come again -- harder than before.

I frantically dug out my special toys. I put the small one up my nether hole, the bigger one up my glory hole, turned them both on high, twisted my nipples and came again, again, again and again. Oh my sweet Blake, please love me like I'm coming to love you!

I finally came down when the vibrators worked their way out. I just lay there for a half-hour shuddering and shaking as smaller orgasms swept through me.

I managed to clean up a little bit and get dressed just before Janet and Toro got back from their date. Almost immediately, they grilled me about Blake -- apparently my just-had-multiple-fantastic-orgasms look was a bit too obvious.

When I finally admitted we had a date on Wednesday, they both were ecstatic -- as if they'd planned the whole thing. Probably they had.

Toro even admired my ass as I went back to my bedroom, just like Blake had. Oh, fuck, the place smelled like I'd had an orgy. Well, in a way I had, but there wasn't an easy way to air it out right now. So I put up with it and got horny again.

Just some calm ones this time, okay? Some nice gentle finger-strokes in my hole with light circular pressure around the clit. Three warm ones later, though, my nipples suddenly felt like they were on fire with someone kissing and nibbling them.

Oh, God! Blake! Do it please! Harder! My little climax suddenly turned into a major head-thrashing butt-bouncing, maxi-moaner!

Then a few moments later, another one, even harder! I was thrashing around so hard, I actually fell off the fucking bed. I seemed to feel Blake's mouth sucking my boobs and it was wonderful!

I had absolutely no trouble sleeping.


(Wednesday noon 12/7)

Blake and I met for lunch with our brown bags. When he saw me, his eyes lit up, and I felt the wave of his admiration sweep over me -- my tits and nipples immediately went rock-solid, and I soaked my panty-liner.

I actually felt him get hard, too. We looked at each other and laughed really hard. He gave me a little hug and whispered in my ear, "Seems as if my stress-relief exercises didn't last too long. The way you look and smell makes me ache to caress you all over."

I had a little climax from hearing him! Anyway, we played the sophisticated co-workers, just eating and chatting away. Underneath, though, we were bouncing around with each other, laughing as we danced and singing our happiness to be with each other.

Alas, lunch was only an hour. We set our meeting time after work then reluctantly went back to our petty offices. I'd soaked my panty-liner through, so I ducked into the bathroom and slipped in a tampon. I'd finished my cycle early yesterday, but I always carried a couple of tampons for emergencies.

It was a good thing, too, because I was still so turned on my pussy kept seeping and my nipples pushed out so far I had to put on my jacket to keep from being too obvious.

Then, a little after 2:00, out of nowhere I got hit by a tremendous wave of sexual joy, and I orgasmed in my chair! I slammed my head onto the desk, grabbed my tits and twat then squeezed and moaned while my pussy and body convulsed for at least five minutes.

When I recovered a little, I felt so embarrassed for doing it in the middle of the office like a common slut. But when I looked around, nobody had noticed a thing because they were all dazed and ... post-orgasmic!

Oh, shit, it had hit everyone at the same time -- now that was weird; Blake and I would definitely have a topic for a delicious discussion.

My tampon was soaked, but there was a line of women at the bathroom door going down the entire hallway -- and one at the men's too.

My cubicle is at least a little private, so I scooted in as far as I could under my desk, hiked my skirt up to my waist, dragged my panties to my ankles and pulled it out right there.

I looked around; no one seemed the least bit interested. Fuck it! I had the perfect position and was still hot, so I stroked Clit Kitten.

I got off twice more, nice sweet ones while I dreamed about Blake; just right to calm me down. Damn I was horny. I stuffed another tampon in -- very slowly. I hoped Blake had ideas about stuffing something else in there tonight, because I sure did!

No one seemed interested in doing much work the rest of the afternoon, and everyone was eager to get out. I dashed out to meet Blake.

He met me with a grin. "It must have been you this afternoon. Louise, were you a naughty girl diddling yourself in the bathroom?"

I stoutly denied it, "I did not diddle myself in the bathroom!" But I blew it when I whispered, "After that ... whatever ... was over, I diddled myself in the office chair while I thought about you."

We laughed and he said, "Yeh, it was really strange. Every man and woman in my office had an orgasm; including me."

"Mine was a pretty good moaner -- seemed to go on for at least five minutes -- but who was keeping time?"

I overtly eyeballed his crotch. "You seem to have gotten through okay. Most of the guys I've seen have a big wet spot."

He really laughed. "Well thanks to you, Louise, after lunch I had a major woody from being around you. I kept leaking, so I put a big wad of TP around the top -- it caught almost all of it later."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.