Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

PATRICK DERMAN
(Wednesday 12/7)

Joy and sexual fulfillment roared over me in a towering wave of sensation. I screamed as my dick went steel-hard in a heartbeat and pumped out cum like a fire hose.

I turned towards Valerie, and she was falling out of her desk! Her back was arched so far it was only a couple inches from the floor; she was screaming too, with her eyes closed and her head thrown back. She had one hand buried between her legs and the other squeezing one of her breasts so hard it was white.

I grabbed her before she hit the floor and kept her head from banging on anything. As I held her crossways in my arms, we screamed together and both our muscles locked up at the same time.

Wave after wave of sexual joy and happiness rolled through us. Valerie yanked her skirt up, tore open her pantie crotch and grabbed my hand.

"PUT YOUR FINGERS IN ME, PAT!" she screamed in my ear. I stiffed my two middle fingers; she grabbed my whole hand and shoved them right into her pussy!

She was soaking wet, but they had trouble going in for a second. We shoved really hard and they slipped in all the way. She grabbed her breast with her other hand, squeezed and humped her hips against my hand and fingers while she screamed and pushed on my hand with hers.

We came and screamed together for a long time! I'd been pumped dry within the first minute, but it still was rock-hard and I convulsed right along with her.

Finally it stopped. Val went limp in my arms and I looked around.

Almost every desk in the room was turned over and every kid was looking a mess! Some of the girls had torn their blouses open and there were a lot of bra-covered and bare breasts sticking out as well as lots of bare pussies!

The guys didn't look much better; every one (and me too, when I looked) had a wet spot on the front of their pants. There was a lot of moaning, shrieking and panting going on!

I pulled my hand out of Valerie's pussy and it was bloody! Shit! Valerie had told me she had a maidenhead, so at least I had some idea what it was.

The important thing right then was to get Val the hell out of there. I wiped my hand on my pants, scrabbled around for our notebooks and stuffed them in the back of my pants (they were those small steno kind and I'd carried them there before.)

Puberty had hit Val and me at the same time in May. We'd spent the summer moaning and groaning to each other, falling down and knocking each other down. We'd both shot up at least six inches, and I'd put on a lot of size and muscle on my chest and shoulders.

I was really glad of my new strength because once I had the notebooks stuffed away I was easily able to stand up with Val in my arms and stagger out of the room.

I'd been having a decent physical-coordination week so far and it was a damn good thing because Val was a dead weight (probably 150 pounds), and my legs were pretty weak. I staggered down the hall and out the side school door, headed for home.

The middle school was only a block and a half from our complex, but it was another miracle I made it. Every couple minutes, Val convulsed, shrieked and shook so hard I could barely hold on to her. And every time, my dick popped up again and tried to squirt what wasn't there any more to squirt.

We'd left our backpacks in our lockers before class, but I still had my apartment keys. I had to stop a few seconds at the bottom of the entrance steps to fish them out but managed to do so without dropping her.

I got us up to her apartment which is right next door to mine. We'd had keys to each other's places for over a year now since we study together and were back and forth so much. That was a goodness! I managed to carry her into her bathroom before my legs gave out and I laid her on the floor.


VALERIE HESS

I don't know what the fuck happened, but it was wonderful! I knew Pat was there; the next thing I knew was he was holding me in his arms. I grabbed his hand and shoved a couple of his fingers up my twat while I screamed out to everyone how GOOD I was feeling.

I woke up a couple times and since Pat was carrying me I wasn't worried at all. I remember having a couple more wonderful orgasms then feeling Pat put me down on a floor on a nice fluffy rug.

I pried my eyes open and looked around. We were in my bathroom at home! Pat was looking at me really concerned and helped me sit up. I looked down and fuck, what a mess!

My shirt was wet, my skirt was crumpled and I could see red on my legs. When I pulled the hem of my skirt up, I was wet and red from my waist to my knees. Pat told me softly, "I'll get a washcloth."

I managed to get out, "No. Shower," and sagged back down again. Hell, he was my study-buddy, soon-to-be lover and best friend; he'll take care of me.

I kept going in and out of sleep. I felt Pat fumbling around with my bra and giggled at him, "You need practice, guy."

I wasn't concerned at all about him seeing me. Shit, I'd been flashing my new boobs at him the whole summer. At least every couple weeks, I'd managed somehow to give him a good shot. I'd flash, he'd blush just a little, grin appreciatively and pretend to leer. After the third time, he'd stopped blushing and pretending.

I did jump a little when he got me in the tub (we have a tub-shower combo with a shower-head-on-a-hose) because it was chilly. Pat sprayed me down, and I tried to help by opening my legs as wide as I could. He got the hint, because he sprayed me there really good and used a little soap.

Beyond that, I don't remember. I woke up later and found myself in my bed.


JANET

Fuck! I haven't any idea what happened except there was so much pressure built up inside me I had to relieve it. When Toro and I came together, I SCREAMED to the world how much pleasure we were feeling. I felt everything convulse and lock up and I SCREAMED again. We'd come down a little then lock up again and again. I kept SCREAMING my love for my Toro and my joy out to whoever could hear it until finally I faded through white into blackness.

When I woke up, I still felt Toro with me. I felt Natalie pull my pants up; she picked me up and carried me. I vaguely saw the bathroom full of girls trying to ignore each other.

I felt our sensations start to spiral up again; when Bob told us how to turn down the volume, they faded out into blissful quiet.

Toro and I connected briefly when we told Bob and Natalie what had happened. Big Brother showed up and they were all talking. The next thing I remember was Bob carrying us like little babies while Toro held my hand and told me I was safe and protected.

In my bathroom (don't tell me how I got there; I don't give a shit), Big Brother and Natalie got my clothes off and me into the shower.

Big Brother had no clothes on -- he is a stud. I remember drooping, sliding and gentle hands grabbing me all over trying to keep me up. They faded away and I went to sleep.

When I finally woke up to the god-damned alarm clock, about all I knew was I was barely alive. I pulled on a blouse, a skirt and some shoes. Fuck the bra! Fuck the panties! Fuck the make up! Fuck the hair! Too much work.

I wobbled out to the kitchen. I could barely read the note Mom left saying she'd be out with Blake until late (decorated with several happy-faces). I managed to stuff some sort of food in my mouth then collapsed on the floor by the front door until my Toro came along.

He didn't seem to be in much better condition than I was except he could stand up for a few more minutes without his knees giving way. He helped me up, snuggled me as best he could and told me, "You are my Moonlight, my reason for living." He kissed me with total love and all felt right with the world -- except my god-damned legs wouldn't hold me up!

We "walked" to Natalie's house. Fuck the books! Be happy we at least showed up! If someone had been watching us, I'm sure they'd think were drunk or stoned. We staggered along a few steps, wobbled around and lurched down the sidewalk like we'd collapse any second.

Fortunately, we were only two blocks from Natalie's -- I'd swear it took us a half hour to get there. Look up "Drunkards Walk" on the Internet, and you'll have some idea how we got there.

Natalie answered the door. She appeared as solemn as a judge getting ready to pronounce the death-by-extreme-torture sentence.

She looked at us then pointed to a love seat. "Sit."

We staggered over and collapsed. Toro held me close, nuzzled my neck and told me he'd love me until the last star in the last universe died its ultimate black death.

Natalie handed a hairbrush to Toro. "Do it." She left us alone.

Toro brushed my hair out with long, loving strokes. He kissed me with every stroke and told me he'd never leave me, he'd hold me and protect me against anyone who would dare cast their eyes on me with anger or hatred. We cried tears of joy because we had each other and tears of sadness because our new-found friends would cast us out into the darkness.

Natalie came back. "Come."

She led us to another room where George, Sherry and Bob were sitting solemnly around a large table.

"Sit." Two chairs, side by side where everyone could see us. We sat.

Two adults came in. Bob said, "Don Matthews. Ana Matthews. Natalie's parents and hosts of the Inner Circle. We meet in judgment; Mr. Don Matthews, presiding."

Toro and I sat with our hands locked together and our tears streaming down our faces.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.