Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

NATALIE
(Sunday evening 12/4)

This Journey was awesomely intense! I knew the Gate of Heaven wasn't a mystical thing they believed in, but it made an interesting analogy for what we were doing.

He nuzzled my boobs, soothing them with licks, caresses and kisses. He managed to calm my nipples down just a little too, so they didn't ache so much.

He sat between my legs, crossed his legs and drew mine across his knees, one on each side of him. Through his eyes, I could see my pussy held wide open, and it was drooling fluid continuously.

He leaned forward, positioned himself and effortlessly pulled my whole body towards him, sinking Little Bob all the way to the bottom.

Instant orgasm! Shit! It washed over us so fast and hard I didn't get a chance to scream -- I just had a single, intense convulsion which locked me up then shook me all over.

Bob told me, "Just letting off a little excess steam through the safety valve." He took both my hands in one of his, pulled my upper body off the mattress, and we arranged a couple pillows beneath my back so there wasn't so much pressure on my neck.

He ran his hands down my thighs up to my tits and lightly touched the very tips of the nipples -- warmth flooded over us as more bubbles released their energy.

He got a finger down around our joining and spread lots of fluid around Miss Clitty. We savored the view for a moment -- my swollen inner lips were gripping his glistening shaft and Miss Clitty pushed out straight upwards.

He guided my hands to my lower tummy just above my mound. "Try pressing in around this area. There are supposed to be vaginal nerves on the top; try compressing them against my penis inside you."

There were, and when I massaged them, warmth spread outwards up to my chest and down well below my hips. We smiled at each other with pleasure while the boiler pressure climbed up several more notches.

"See what you can feel when we move," He took a slow, full out-and-in stroke. With this different angle, there was a different pressure pattern. The head was now mostly pressing against the top of my channel instead of the pressure being distributed on all sides. As he moved, my hands felt his penis head slide down and up inside.

I whispered at him, "Kind of a different feel and view. Sexy as hell. Oh, Bob, you do us so good!"

He started slow, full strokes, about a second for each in and for each out. There seemed to be a spot which was more sensitive than anywhere else on the top a couple inches inside. We adapted immediately so every couple strokes took a good hard rub at it. I could just get my fingers over it on the outside to the left of the pubic bone. With my fingers putting pressure from the outside, each stroke on the inside gave us a jolt of energy which shot all the way up to my nipples.

He gasped, "Might take care with doing that, Hon. Mighty powerful -- it could knock us off the edge and we're not ready yet."

I reluctantly moved my fingers away and ran them down around Miss Clitty touching his shaft as it moved in and out.

We slowed our stroking until we were barely moving. I moved my hands across my belly, stroked my lips around his hardness and nudged Miss Clitty every so often. Bob stroked his hands along my legs and sides, leaned forward, touched my face and shoulders and smiled his love at me. My pussy fluttered continuously, caressing my love's hardness within.

With my hands down at my crotch, my upper arms pushed my boobs together, stimulating them deeply and continuously. Bob stroked them with a light Sorcerer's Grip and occasionally put pressure on my steel-hard areolae and nipples, causing major heat down to my navel and up to my head.

I rotated my knees outwards and found I could bend my legs behind his hips. As he stroked in, I pulled him in firmly with them, reluctantly letting him back out again.

The pressure built slowly upwards towards some as yet unknown limit where it would release and throw us into ecstasy.

We shivered with tension and sweat ran down so much we had to keep toweling it off our eyes. We keened our joy with every breath while we dove deeply into each other's eyes and souls. My pussy fluttered continuously, and every several seconds another bubble would break loose and wash its heat over us.

"Always smooth, slow motion. A jolt could push us over the edge. Not yet, wait..."

We finally stopped and rested, if you could call panting, shrieking and shaking "resting." My pussy fluttered all the time, and with each little orgasm, it would clamp down on Bob's glorious hardness and ripple.

Even stopped, orgasms kept rolling over us every thirty seconds or so. We managed to get a quick swallow of water and towel off some of the sweat. The boiler pressure seemed so high the walls were bulging and seemed always to be on the verge of exploding.

I said, around my gasps and other involuntary noises, "I don't see how you keep from coming, Bob. The pressure must be awful."

He grinned weakly, "Yeh. I can feel every square millimeter inside you. When your sweet pussy clamps down and milks me, I have to concentrate on your pleasure or I'll lose it. I've probably spurted several times, so it keeps some of the pressure off.

"Remember, we have a unique system between us when we share sensations. I don't have to come to get my jollies -- your pleasure is literally my pleasure. I ache, I hurt and am always on the verge, but it's really no different than the boiler pressure we're sharing.

"Sunshine, I don't think I can take much more of this. I'd say if we fell off the edge right now, I don't know what would happen. We need to bleed it off and come back down.

"Oh, God, sweetheart, I'm so worn out from coming I don't know what would happen if we fell. Let's call it."


BOB

Mother and Father were on the edge, too, so we decided to come down together.

I told Natalie, "Come on up here, Sunshine." I reached underneath her waist and pulled her upright against me with our arms around each other. This pushed Little Bob in so far he was solidly pushing her cervix upwards.

Natalie's eyes were almost frantic. "Shit, Bob, it feels like it's gonna come out the top of my head."

I stroked her back, ran my hands down her flanks onto her quivering butt and squeezed it lightly. "The Kamasutra calls this the Lotus position."

We reached out and linked up more tightly with Mother and Father who were balancing on their own edge. The four of us jockeyed around until we were comfortable. Mother was a "virgin" to this too but was eager to try.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.