Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

NATALIE
(Sunday evening 12/4)

Jeez it was hot! I hadn't been sure if it was too much when I started, but it turned out perfectly. I'd felt Dave's fires burn when I swished my tits and twat at him.

I guess I have an exhibitionist streak somewhere. My willingness to share Bob's and my sex life and now putting the heat to Dave.

When we got inside our (Bob's) room and had the door shut, we did a high-five and a little victory dance.

He told me earnestly, "Sunshine, you are a total sex-goddess. You had me so turned on I would have screwed you on the kitchen table at the blink of an eye -- and I wasn't even the target! You and Mother got him so turned on, twisted up and horny, he couldn't see or think straight. That was the idea, wasn't it?"

"Hush, Sorcerer -- there are women's secrets to which mere males are not privy. Only the High Priestesses of the Twitching Twat are permitted even the slightest hints of those mysteries."

I could see he wasn't totally buying it. "Perhaps I need to get out the Sorcerer's Wand and practice some spells?"

"Even that would not break my vow of secrecy -- I think. We have to try it to find out."

I got the room lights ready -- dim enough not to glare but bright enough to see Bob's sexy muscles -- especially one particular love muscle!

We'd just finished our arrangements with the water bottles, pillows and towels when I realized he was standing there glaring at me with his fists on his hips.

"What?"

He started in with a hard look, "Missy Lillian, ya was a naughty girl tonight."

Oh, my! My pussy promptly wet my thighs. I squeaked, "Please, Unka Robert, I don't understand!"

"Ya wiggled yer cute boobies at me daddy."

"I'm sorry."

"Ya almost poked his eye out with those drill bits on the ends."

"He knows to wear safety goggles!"

"Don't quibble wit' me, young lady! Then ya pushed yer wet, smelly cunny in his face and got him all worked up."

"It wasn't my fault! I slipped. Besides, it was your Mommy who had the wet and smelly cunny, not me!"

"Don't try to evade me! I know what yer cunny smells like -- and tastes like!"

"Oh, Unka Robert, you're getting my cunny all weepy -- again."

"Then ya winked yer cunny and yer poo hole at him! I know whatcha wanted -- ya wanted him to put his man-thing in yer poo hole! Don't deny it, Missy Lillian!"

"But Unka Robert, my daddy promised me he would -- and he hasn't yet."

"But not my daddy in front of my mommy! Confess, little one! Ya want to steal my daddy from my mommy and have him all for yerself! Confess!"

"Oh, no! It can't be true!"

"CONFESS!"

I dropped to my knees in front of him in supplication -- and ogled Little Bob, who was wide awake and alert.

"I'm sorry, Unka Robert! Please forgive me; I didn't know what I was doing!"

"Well ... maybe, Missy Lillian. But ya need to learn some discipline."

"Please, please, Unka Robert. Discipline me! Will you chew on my little butt? Give my poo hole a good licking? Give my cunny a wonderful tongue-lashing?"

"None of those mundane things, child. This calls for thuh maximum discipline -- thuh Rod..."

"Oooh Nooo! Please, please, please, not the Rod!"

" ... of Chastisement!"

"No! Please no! Not the Rod of Chastisement! Anything but that!"

"The 'anything' is ... ya go to bed tonight all frustrated and unbearably horny."

"I've done it before, no big deal."

"Yeh, but this time, I'll be on guard and won't letcha diddle yerself -- ya'll just suffer! Buwahhahahaha!"

"Oh, Unka Robert, you're just so ... unbearably strong and masculine -- I can't resist you. I've never suffered the Rod of Chastisement, will I survive?"

"It's possible ya may not. It's long, very slow torture. Ya'll be led on a Journey towards the Gates of Heaven, and just when ya get a glimpse of 'em, ya'll be turned away to suffer in torment at what ya've lost. This will happen again and again and again -- until ya repent of your wrong-doing!

"If ya repent very, very sincerely, ya may get to thuh Gates and receive a glimpse of thuh Heaven within. Ya would have to swear never to tease my daddy again.

"Ya'll have to swear on your virgin cunny -- no, that won't work -- or yer virgin poo hole -- no, it may be gone, too -- okay, yer virgin left ear -- wait, does sticking a tongue in and cleaning out thuh ear wax count? -- any way, ya'll have to repent!"

"Unka Robert, I swear to repent! I'll be so repentant I'll get you to blast open the Gates of Heaven with your Rod of Chastisement! Because I'm going to fuck your brains out, and you won't be able to think!"


BOB

We heard Mother scream through the door of our room. I held up a finger to Natalie, walked over and opened the door wide. I walked back, guided Natalie to the bed and we climbed in and relaxed.

"Listen to the show. Father uncovered your scheme hours ago. Remember, I got my empathic abilities from somewhere."

She promptly smacked my chest with her fist. "Wanker! He knew about us and you let us go through with it anyway? Elizabeth and I are going to punish you!"

"Sweetheart, I'm sure Father didn't know what you two were going to do, only that you were plotting to get Mother laid real good tonight. So, he played along with it."

"And you did, too, you little shit!"

"Well, as a mere male, who am I to even consider thwarting the sinister plans of the High Priestesses of the Twitching Twat? Besides, as I told George once after Leone gave us her show, I share goodies with my friends. And Father is definitely a friend."

"But you still let me flash my tits, pussy and ass hole at him!"

"Sunshine, men don't let women do what they want. Even if you'd had a good idea he was aware of it, would you have done it anyway? I felt you and Mother getting a good kick out of you displaying your very pretty, very nubile young body."

I glanced at the clock. "Now sit back and enjoy. Mother's been screaming now for about five minutes. Father's got at least twenty more years of experience than I do; he's stronger and probably has more endurance. Right now, all he's using is..."

I waved my tongue along with a couple fingers.

Natalie's eyes got real big. "Awesome!"

"He hasn't yet unsheathed the Leprechaun's Staff or unlocked the Rod of Chastisement. This is just a warm up -- Opening Ceremonies, so to say."

"Go ahead and synch in with them a little bit. Be careful, they're both pretty powerful."

We linked lightly to each other and to my folks, enjoying the show.

I molested her gently, preparing her for the Rod of Chastisement. We gently stripped off her stockings and thong, eased off her robe and bra then I inspected the revealed parts carefully with my mouth and fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.