Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

ELIZABETH
(Sunday 12/4)

Ana was in a great mood. We got coffee and settled in for girl talk.

"Ana, when Natalie and Bob asked me to teach them to dance a little, I had no idea how good they'd be. I've taught hundreds of couples basic ballroom dancing over the years, and they've been the fastest and best students I've ever seen.

"I'd give them a few hints and things to practice, and the next time we got together, it appeared they'd been at it for years! They seemed just to know what the other was doing or going to do with no awkwardness after the first pass. I've been working on and off for years with Bob but still.

"They also seem to understand each other intuitively. David and I do it every once in a while, but we've been married for over twenty years. I asked them, and they told me about feeling and communicating mentally. They said it could be taught and I should ask you about it. So, now I'm asking."

I laughed -- a lot. I could see Bob's hidden hand! Get Ana out, get Ana talking with people, get Ana helping people ... Shit, he had me pegged.

"Elizabeth, it can be taught because it's mainly a matter of remembering and it's wonderful -- we've probably always had the ability but hid it away and forgot it. Don and I learned to share so many things we hadn't before. We'd been willing to share them but hadn't been able on such an intimate level.

"Don said Bob told him to have me pick out the white for the dining room; it was a 'girl' thing. I could have tried to explain which white I wanted, but it was easier to pick it out myself.

"That was before we learned to share. Now, we just agree on the right thing -- there's little actual discussion. We can show exactly what's going on. I know you're a decorator -- It's like your telling a client to do this and such and them not understanding, but showing them makes sense right away.

"What I suggest is you, David, Don and I get together some quiet evening. We'll show you and teach you; you practice then it's all over but the shouting."

Made sense to me. Sounded like magic, but they'd demonstrated it worked. Besides, Dave and Bob could always tell what mood I'm in and sometimes even my thoughts -- Bob had told me he was working on some telempathic abilities.

I asked Ana, "Did he and Natalie learn to do it a week or so ago? I'd only met her a few times before; she'd dressed so plainly like she was trying to be unattractive. Then suddenly she seemed to blossom, came over with Bob and began dancing."

Ana looked at me a bit strangely. "Bob never mentioned anything about me beyond being Natalie's mother?"

I told her, "He said you were a wonderful person needing a bit of pushing up. He's said the same of others in the past, and we pushed them up when we met. Other than that, nothing. I did notice you sometimes seemed a bit sad so we tried to make you feel better."

She smiled. "And you certainly did a good job of it." Then she lost her smile.

"Bob is definitely the biggest zipper-lip I've ever run across. I'll bet if you talk with Rose Baer, the Women's Counselor, you'll find out a lot of things Bob's done -- really good things he's never talked about with you or David.

"Anyway, Bob and Natalie found out about sharing the second they met the first day of school. Natalie said they just fell into one another like they'd merged spiritually. So, it's been going on since school started, not just for a couple weeks.

"Elizabeth, Natalie was dressed unattractively, and you'd rarely met her before because of me. Bob said his grandparents live on the east side of Akron, right? Well, strangely enough, we lived there before we came to Burbank."

She took my hand and told me, "This probably won't be pleasant, but as Bob's mother, you have a right to know -- and it's my story to tell."

As she told me about the murders and defilements, I held her hand harder. My folks had written us about them; I remembered they'd been terrified to leave the house.

I leaked tears and shook. She told me about the "person unknown" and how he saved her from Simms, got wounded, gave her CPR and comforted her ... then disappeared. By then, I was bawling my eyes out -- she was holding me and comforting me.

She got me calmed down enough to listen some more. "Since then," she told me calmly, "I was terrified of men; the only man I trusted was Don. I locked myself in the house, wouldn't go out unless it was vital then only with Don.

"That was one reason we came to Burbank, to get away from the environment. We'd already decided before May we were coming since there were other factors involved, like school, my parents living here already and both Natalie and Don considered there wasn't a decent boy in the entire school.

"Anyway, I transferred the fear onto Natalie. I didn't want her anywhere near a man, to be out alone, or even attract attention from a man. To support me, she grounded herself -- no dates, no extra-curricular activities, nothing. She even dressed to hide herself -- you saw her clothes -- wore no makeup or jewelry and in general, tried to be unattractive -- all to help me out. She wasn't afraid, it was me.

"Apparently Bob saw through everything and fell in love with her anyway. Probably Don, Natalie, Rose Baer and he cooked up something and the second week of school, the Bob Reynolds magic descended on me.

"He laughed, he danced, he flirted outrageously and kept making me feel really special. And when he first saw Natalie there, he literally jumped up and down with joy. He said, 'There is a God and he's smiling at me.'

"And the little shit still kept flirting with me. He trotted out the Irish blarney and slathered it all over me -- and Natalie. Of course, Natalie loved it; she was already head over heels for him.

"Anyway, they got Sherry then George over for a study group a couple nights a week. And they..."

She told me how the kids and Don kept praising her, making her feel special, how they consulted her and asked for her help. In fact, they brought a couple other students over a few times for her to tutor.

"Then on Thanksgiving while we were here, Bob nailed me to the wall. He did everything perfectly -- on his home ground. He told us they'd never tried to get around the no-dating policy during the last couple months and in view of their 'demonstrated reliability', he asked to take her to the Christmas Dance.

"Oh shit! He'd really nailed me! Here I was, a pretty happy camper, pretty much over my fears and nightmares, and he subtly reminded me Natalie was terribly unhappy -- and that neither of them had even hinted or insinuated any unfairness. They came right out and said they loved each other -- in the nicest way -- Natalie was his Sunshine.

"Jaysus, I almost bawled. He had to know why, so I told him to come over the next day. You remember he came over Friday and was out late?"

"Oh, yeh!" I answered. "I remember. He was nervous as a bridegroom. I hoped he had a date or something with Natalie -- I could see the tremendous attraction between them. The only other girl he'd ever dated was Sherry and only once -- something odd there."

"Well, Don and I talked Thursday night. I decided I'd tell Bob about Simms -- go through it once more so he'd realize why I'd acted the way I did. Not that I should have acted as I did with Natalie for so long, but so he could understand.

"Even before he arrived Friday, I'd decided he and Natalie could date. I trusted him totally. Anyway as soon as he got there, Natalie and Don nailed him with the 'Righteous Bob' name and demanded identification."

I got a good belly laugh! "That's his deepest, darkest secret. I don't know of maybe ten other people who know it."

"Yep. We learned about the Triple-R. Well, I told Reginald, Natalie and Don the whole Simms story, just like I told you. Then I told them as long as she was with Bob; close to Bob; really close -- I mean she wasn't to go to the john unless he was right outside -- they could do anything they wanted, go anywhere at any time."

"Oh, wow! I bet there were some happy thoughts after that!" I laughed.

"Yes indeed it did. However..."

She told me more what they'd found out about the person unknown and how he'd never been found. The only thing she'd had was an old work jacket with a knife-slit and blood in it, and how she would use it as a security blanket.

"Elizabeth, when was the last time Bob saw his grandparents in Akron?"

"Last May."

"Did he seem, well, strange or anything when he came back?"

"He did seem a little quiet and the first day back he cut himself with a construction knife -- went all the way up his left side. Not deep, just bloody."

"Uh-huh. Elizabeth, Bob has an enlarged joint on his right hand, correct?"

I was wondering what she was getting at. "Yes, we keep telling him he'll never be a right-handed bowler -- his finger won't fit in the holes."

"Natalie found the same thing I did on the label of the work jacket. The initials 'RRR'. And my person unknown had an enlarged joint on the third finger of his right hand."

I think the light dawned on me about then. "Bob... ?"

"Yes, Elizabeth, your son fought Pete Simms and beat him almost to death while being wounded himself. He gave me CPR and brought me back to life. He called for help and comforted me while they came. Your son saved my dry pussy and skinny ass from being fucked after I was dead. And he never said a word to anyone."

Some things you can't comprehend right away. I knew Bob was a nice guy to everyone but this? I think my mouth hung open long enough to dry out.

"So, Elizabeth, do you think I'm slightly biased towards your son?"

I finally managed to say, "Sounds as if you're as biased towards him now as I am."


ANA

One more telling of the tale. It did get easier.

"Besides being a hero to me personally," I told her, "Bob's a Really. Nice. Guy. Friday night, we dressed up Natalie nicely -- he'd never seen her that way, and he almost drooled, he was so impressed.

"I kicked them out on the town so Don and I could get it on -- I was as horny as hell by then for some reason.

"You'd think a couple teenagers as much in love as they were couldn't wait to have sex after being together almost three months, right? You'd think they'd be screwing by the time they hit the front lawn.

"Elizabeth, your son and Natalie are quite a pair. They did a little petting Friday night and that was it for the next week. After that wonderful birthday party last Friday night, Natalie was dead to the world -- she sleeps like a rock when she's really tired.

"I found them in our living room at 2:00 in the morning -- she asleep on the sofa and he asleep in a chair -- guarding her.

"I had him bring her to her room, and we got her dress off. I hinted he'd probably seen it all anyway; he told me no, they'd just been practicing dancing and they didn't want just to 'boink in the back yard.'

"Anyway I implied he was a damn fool if he didn't finish getting Natalie's clothes off and climb in with her so they could wake up together in the morning and find some joy between them. He did and they did.

"They told me later they 'practiced' all day Saturday. You know, Elizabeth, one of the nicest things about learning to be telempathic is the sex is so great. And after a bit, you can feel others when they do it, too -- if they want. They can shut you out.

"Well, what do you think it does to Don's and my libidos when we hear and feel our daughter screaming out her joy while making love with the man she loves and who we respect and admire so much?"

"Fuck, Ana, just hearing about it's gotten me horny. I'll bet you and Don did the Bunny Hop a lot."

"Damn right! I told Bob he can spend the night with Natalie any time he wants -- and Natalie can spend it with him any time and any where they want. Elizabeth, I love those kids -- I trust them and admire them both so much.

"I don't know how your accommodations are here, but as far as I'm concerned, Natalie can be here as much and for as long as she wants."

Hmm. "A screamer, eh? I'm not so quiet myself sometimes. If it's anything like you say, I bet Dave wouldn't mind me being more ... aggressive at times. In fact, I'd say he'd really like it.

"Tell you what; you invite yourself, Don, Natalie and Bob to dinner here tonight. If they're willing, she can pack some clothes, spend the night here with him and they can go to school in the morning.

"Maybe I'll call George and Sherry, too, for dinner. We haven't seen them for a while."

"No problem," she told me, "they're at my place now." She grinned slyly. "In fact, they were there all last night, too."

"And I bet they weren't singing Christmas Carols, either."

"A different kind of singing. A total of six horny telempaths sharing with each other -- maybe it would be a really good thing for Natalie to stay here tonight; perhaps Don could get some rest -- I'll only make him do me twice instead of three or four times!

She got serious for a moment. "Elizabeth, I don't really know how I can tell you how much we owe to Bob. Discounting the Simms stuff entirely, he and his friends dragged me out of the black hole I'd been in for months -- and saw no way out of.

"To show you the difference, today is the first day in over six months I've been out my house alone -- and I walked over. I didn't even think about it until I was half-way here; then I discovered it didn't make any difference. Being alone didn't bother me at all! Bob and his friends helped free me."

I marveled at what my son had done.

At Ana's request, I called Don. "Don, Elizabeth Reynolds. I'm with Ana at my place and we want you all to come to dinner tonight if you're not too tired. Ana said you might be feeling a bit, em, overworked?"

He just groaned and accepted my invitation. I asked for Bob, and when he answered, I suddenly almost couldn't talk -- I thought I was going to cry.

"Mother?"

I finally got out, "It's okay, Bob. I just remembered how beautiful you and Natalie looked dancing together -- and I got a bit motherish for a moment. Anyway, we're inviting the whole Matthews clan over for dinner -- make sure George and Sherry know they're invited too; you know there's always plenty of room."

"Sure, Mother. I know they'll appreciate it; they don't really have much chance to be together with their friends."

"And Bob, I'm going to invite Natalie to spend the night here if she wishes. It'll be up to you two. Let me talk with her a moment."

I heard Natalie, "Yes, Elizabeth?"

"Natalie, I told Bob I would invite you to spend the night here, so I'm inviting you to do so."

There was a short silence. "I'm not quite sure I understand completely."

"Well, I've been talking with your mother this afternoon and she told me how much you and Bob -- and others -- had done to help her past a hard spell. So I'd like to help you two out with a little bit of exchange.

"How about you bring stuff for the night and for school tomorrow. If you don't feel comfortable staying, you can leave with your parents after dinner. I've been trying to play matchmaker for Bob for years, but apparently I fumbled this match by several months."

She laughed. "Well, Bob is pretty tight-lipped in case you hadn't noticed. He probably hasn't talked a lot about me."

"Not a whole lot -- he's just been constantly saying you're the most wonderful person he's ever met. Now pack your stuff and come on over -- I need to put Bob to work in the kitchen."

Another laugh. "Well, watch how he does potatoes; he seems to have a knack for peeling things. We'll see you in a bit."


BOB

After a quick cleanup -- so George and Sherry could get a bit of washing in too -- we goofed off in the kitchen with some coffee while she snuggled on my lap.

Jaysus, I couldn't help myself! She was so damn loveable all nestled up against me, I just had to start stroking her hair and nuzzling her neck and ears.

She purred, and we snuggled in closer while we got in some of those slow, warm kisses she's so good at. Geeser even got into the act by rubbing around our ankles and purring.

I got my hand around back and rubbed her butt through her jeans. She seemed to enjoy it because she purred more and ran her hands all over me, too.

"You'd better watch it, Sorcerer. If you keep it up, I'll wet my pants again -- just like the night I learned about the Sorcerer's Grip in your back yard."

I leered at her. "Not my problem, it's your laundry."

She countered by lifting one of my hands to a breast. She muttered, "Gently, just warm us up a bit," then tried to wrap her tongue around my voice box.

We molested each other for another fifteen minutes or so -- and got the chill out quite nicely, thank you -- then we wandered out to the living room to see if we could tease George.

He and Sherry were snuggled up on the love seat molesting each other while Don sat in a chair being benignly not-interested. Nat and I groaned loudly and yelled, "Get a room!"

George dryly pointed out we were just envious of free-spirited people like themselves, while we had to maintain our reputations as Mr. Nice Guy and the Vestal Virgin.

We were just about to deliver a scathing come-back, when Natalie listened a little and asked Don, "Where's Mom?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.