Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

BOB

My sweetheart's such a wonderful lady! She's smart, beautiful and modest in public and an uninhibited sex goddess in private -- and we considered the Matthews with George and Sherry to be family and friends, not "public."

After we closed our door that evening, I wasn't at all surprised when she laid a kiss on me that would give a Buddha statue an erection. She nibbled on my ear and whispered, "Bob, I'm just getting warmed up. I sure hope you're up to some more adventures tonight."

"Sunshine, if you consider that 'warm', I'm going to have to find some heat-insulated underwear for when you get 'hot.' If you want to find out if I'm up to it, just let your arm dangle for a few seconds and see what you find."

She latched onto my cock in an instant. "Seems to be doing okay," she grinned.

"It will be 'okay' all over you in a minute if you're not careful. I've been on the edge for the last two hours," I told her. "Let's do a quick cleanup, de-moss the teeth and see what happens.

"By the way, would you put your bra and robe back on? I'm finding out I really like taking things off your gorgeous body and discovering your naughty bits as I do -- and please don't wash too much; you have a wonderful smell and flavor."

We found out she could bounce her breasts very nicely, thank you, even when she was wearing a bra. It made sense, since a bra supports them from going down and Natalie was bouncing them up. I leered appreciatively at her white freckled curves and hard nipples while we did our little wash-up and brushed our teeth.

I got some extra towels for the bedside and ensured we had several water bottles available. We'll probably have to do laundry tomorrow since we were going through towels so fast.

We looked at the bed for a moment -- it was in quite a mess with the sheets pulled every which way and a few pretty obvious spots scattered around. I made a little show of sniffing a few of the spots deeply then stared hard at her panty-clad pussy and said, "Ah! Love Potion Number Nine!"

She spread her legs a bit and gave me a little bump-and-grind. "I've heard several girls say they really have a problem getting wet enough. I seem to have the opposite problem."

"Well, Hon, I wouldn't call that a problem. We can find a way to take care of it if needed." I gave her a few sucking noises with my mouth (and sent her a little hint) -- she quivered a little bit, gave me a big smile and bounced her breasts at me again.

She suggested, "Let's just straighten the bed up a bit for tonight. We can change the sheets about breakfast time and maybe start a laundry load. Then we'll have clean sheets to screw our brains out on tomorrow."

We worked the sheets around together. I got close enough a couple times to stroke her butt through her robe and panties. It was very erotic -- the texture was different and the fragile cloth barriers gave a touch of erotic spice and mystery to the sensations.

We snuggled a bit at a time. After the last pull and tuck to the sheets, I eased up behind her, put my arms around her and pulled her back gently against me while I wiggled my hard cock up against her butt crack.

She sighed and leaned back against me, tipping her head back onto my shoulder. In her heels, she was even a bit taller than I was in my socks, so we had a wonderful fit.

I nuzzled her stretched-back throat, opened my mouth wide and very lightly pretended to bite it. She moaned a little, twisted her head and kissed my cheek.

"I trust you, Bob. I trust you totally. I feel we could be in the middle of the wildest orgasm we ever will have and I trust you to do that to me without any worry. I feel safe; not owned or possessed but cherished and protected. I know I'm strong and independent, but it's a wonderful feeling to trust the man I love so much.

"I showed Sherry this afternoon I didn't have a mark or bruise anywhere after we'd been making love for hours. She's not scared of you at all any more, Bob. Do you think she's sexy?"

I turned her around and gave her my best lovey kiss (and kiss). "Fishing for compliments, eh?"

"Well..."

"Natalie, your mom's incredibly sexy. She's got Don willingly wrapped up in her, she's got a wonderful personality, and she's got a beautiful body; you can look forward to yours looking that magnificent even after many years.

"Sherry's lovely too, especially with her darker coloring. I think she's probably a bit of an exhibitionist like you.

"But you, Sunshine, make me cry inside with happiness at seeing your beauty. Your perfect butt..." -- I stroked or kissed each part as I said it -- "your totally sexy back ... your luxurious hair ... the shape and feel of your ears ... each little freckle on your beautiful nose ... your deep glacier-blue eyes I could fall into forever ... and last but not least, your amazingly sexy smile with your lovely mouth. You, Sunshine, are the sexiest one of all and even thinking of you starts my river running."

All true and from the way she tried to taste-test my tonsils, she didn't mind me telling her.

We heard a shriek through the bathroom doors -- we sensed George and Sherry happily projecting their emotions and sensations to us as he slowly stroked deeply in and out.

Natalie's eyes got bigger and bigger while a large bubble rose to the surface and burst. We wailed out our happiness as the orgasm washed over us. Natalie's entire body tensed and shook as her pussy fluttered, contracted and relaxed several times. We shared their joy and fed our happiness back to them. The four of us wailed and shrieked as we released our tensions.

We finally eased down the volume on our link, and I hooked my fingers into her waistband. I stopped and raised my eyebrows in question. Natalie nodded eagerly and lifted her butt off the bed far enough so I could slip the back of her panties down.

I pulled the front down very slowly and nuzzled, kissed and licked every bit of her soft racing stripe as it came into view.

We were breathing so rapidly and deeply by now, I stopped pulling her panties down and let our breathing slow down so we wouldn't hyperventilate.

When our breathing was at least somewhat under control, I tilted my head, stuck out my tongue and slowly drew those strands into my mouth. They tasted and smelled like ambrosia, and I moaned out my approval to my sweetheart.

I locked my eyes back onto hers and stripped her panties off the rest of the way. I held the crotch to my nose and drew it's odor deeply into me through my nose -- then stuffed the crotch into my mouth and sucked as much of her wonderful love potion out of it as I could while telling her how good it was because it was from her. Her belly quaked and her pussy fluttered in response.

I grabbed a towel; with only a few glances downward, put it under her butt over the edge of the bed and pulled her hips forward so her beautiful rosette and proud pink pussy were well over the edge.

With a final look into my Sunshine's eyes, I told her, "Prepare to be admired." I lightly linked into George, Sherry, Ana and Don as they were working towards their second orgasms, looked at Natalie's proud clit and dove into her wonderfully-wet and musky pudendum.

I wanted this to be hard and fast for a while so we could join the others in their releases. I licked as hard and as fast as I could across her rosette (with an extra dig right in the middle) across the flat spot by her outer labia, across her clit hood and up to her racing stripe.

She shrieked as several bubbles burst over us and shrieked again as I licked from her rosette across the other side of her pussy up to her stripe. I licked again, this time right up the middle, gathering fluid as I went and spitting it out onto her clit.

I spread her pussy apart, gathered one side of her delicate inner lips far into my mouth and sucked on them hard, almost to the pain point but not quite. I did the same on the other side, and Natalie (and now Sherry and Ana) shrieked even louder as another bubble burst over us.

I spread her labia as far apart as I could and drilled for oil in her glory hole while sucking out as much of her love potion as I could -- they shrieked again as several more bubbles spread their warmth over us. Natalie's hips were bucking up and down so much I was losing contact, so I pressed my hands down on her hips just enough so I could control where my mouth was going but still give her enough freedom to move.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.