Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

BOB
(Saturday afternoon 12/3)

Natalie and I shopped for enough food to feed our small army and got back to her place about 2:00. After we got the groceries into the kitchen, Ana told us, "Great! Thanks for doing that. We'll start dinner preps around 4:30, so why don't you two take a break and get some rest."

Her raised eyebrow and grin told us what kind of "rest" she expected us to get. Natalie had me grab a six-pack of water, twisted my arm behind my back and marched me off to her/our room.

When we got inside, I told her, "I think having George and Sherry here tonight will work out okay. We'll just unlock the door from the den to the bathroom and we'll all share. If we happen to see something in there ... well, we're all big girls and boys, we can handle it. I don't think George would object to getting a look at your beautiful bosom, your delicious derriere or your perfect pudendum.

"However, if this is going to happen very often there'll be lots of showers; Don should think about an additional water heater to handle the load. In fact, I'll do it anyway, since I'll probably be spending some time here myself."

Nat told me, "I showed Sherry this afternoon you'd really gotten control -- no bruises, no marks, nothing. I know you two don't have a 'spark' between you, but it doesn't mean you wouldn't appreciate seeing each other with fewer clothes than normal. Just remember who you came to the dance with!"

I snuggled her into me and we traded a warm kiss. "I'll never forget my dancing partner." I stroked her back, dropped my hands down her hips and legs then caressed her perfectly-shaped butt.

She reciprocated with strokes of her own and told me, "You feel so nice. Strength underneath, silky-smooth on top."

I replied, "Those freckles of yours drive me wild!" and started cataloging them on her head and neck with my mouth and tongue.

While our tongues had an intimate conversation, we caressed each other everywhere in reach -- with just the right pressure and speed -- while we snuggled up.

I slipped her blouse off her shoulders and she straightened her arms, letting it slip down to her hands. She flipped it towards the chair and missed.

"Oops, you think we should stop and pick it up?" I questioned.

"I think it can take care of itself."

Working the three buttons on my golf shirt loose, she grabbed the hem, pulled it off over my head and tossed it at the chair. By then, we didn't care whether or not it got there.

She snuggled up to me and nibbled my ear. Stroking my hands up her back several times, I unhooked her bra and peeled it off her shoulders. It joined the pile.

Her nipples felt fiery-hot and hard, hard, hard against my chest. We intensified the linkage and felt them against me.

We kicked our clothes into a pile and snuggled up again. We felt the heat, pressure and tension between our skins.

I pushed her gently to the bed and we eased onto it, never breaking our mouth contact. I scooted her towards the head and told her, "It's time for your oral GYN exam."

She smiled delightedly. "Oh, GOODY! I wanna watch!"

Arranging some pillows behind her so they were partially propping her up, we grabbed a towel and folded it beneath her dripping pussy. Kissing her leg inside the knee, I worked up towards her center kissing and tonguing her skin as I went. We felt the current raging and lots of orgasm bubbles popping into existence.

Stopping short of her moisture, I kissed part way up the other leg. She pulled up her heels almost to her butt and spread her knees wide.

"Please..."

I inched my way up towards her, smelling her arousal getting stronger as I went. A continuous trickle of her love potion ran into her butt cleft, across her pucker and onto the towel.

"Sweetheart, close your eyes for a moment and try to tap into what I'm seeing from here."

She closed her eyes, let her head roll back a little and finally said, "I see something -- can't tell for sure."

I waved my hand in front of my eyes and she said, "Yes! You're waving your hand ... I just need to focus in a little bit ... Jaysus that's a strange view!"

I told her softly, "It's not strange to me, Sunshine. It's a beautiful flower, blooming for us and our love. Its fragrance beckons me from afar to come and worship.

"There are drops of nectar on the blossom, just waiting for the butterfly to come and collect them -- and that's what's going to happen."

We built up the perception linkage enough until I felt the blood pulsing through her labia and she could smell what I smelled. I bit my tongue very lightly and told her, "This is going to be there soon."

She was almost panting and her muscles were tense. I told her, "Relax. Enjoy." She finally calmed down a bit, but our current filled with bubbles waiting to rise to the surface and explode.

I licked the flat spot between her labia and thigh, very slowly, pushing my tongue into the crease. She immediately moaned and a few bubbles rose, broke the surface and washed over us.

"You're beautiful down here -- and you taste wonderful," I told her. I carefully licked the other flat spot and bored in with my tongue on her nerve.

A larger bubble immediately formed and broke -- she drew in her breath hoarsely and we moaned loudly as her orgasm washed over us.

"Natalie, see if you can watch me and still see what I'm seeing at the same time."

She opened her eyes and looked hard at me for a moment. "Yeh -- it's really strange, but I can tell which is which without getting it confused."

"Good; and I can see what you're seeing. Think I need a haircut?"

"Wanker! Get your mouth to work!"

I slid my hands to her hips and helped tip her pelvis up a little. Now we could see from her very wet pucker across her stomach to her breasts and eager eyes.

I whispered loudly, "This is not a game. We're live." Pushing my tongue out as far as it would go, I started a long slow lick from her pucker upwards.

She moaned loudly as soon as my tongue touched her -- bubbles broke and washed across us -- her legs and body quivered.

I licked right up the center of her lovely blossom, gathering all the nectar as I could on the way then depositing it on her swollen clitoral hood.

Natalie gasped as she breathed, "No hymen ... Had the GYN ... Take it all ... two months ago ... No flitters ... No rags and tags ... just clean ... I knew ... even then ... we'd be doing this ... because ... I love you..."

I whispered, "And a wonderful job it was, because you're beautiful. You are my love, my Sunshine."

Using just the tip of my tongue, I licked between her inner and outer labia from the bottom to the top and barely flicked her clitoral hood.

She locked her fingers into my hair and held on. "Hold on tight but keep your arms relaxed. We're going for a ride," I told her. "Push out your vagina." We saw it move outward -- a swell of juice came with it -- I put my mouth over it, sucked as hard as I could and tried to drill my tongue through her head.

A really big bubble burst -- her hips bounced up and down. She shrieked, I moaned and we shook as it rolled over us. I sucked and probed several more times while the climax continued to roll over us -- each phase a bit more intense and bringing louder shrieks and more body shaking.

Finally we stopped and let things die down a little. She was brightly flushed from her face halfway down her breasts. Through her eyes, I could see my face flushed too -- I definitely felt no pain.

Using all the feedback I could get to make the sensations as perfect as possible, I licked from just below it, around it then occasionally across it. Feeling some very large bubbles forming, we slowed down to let them build up.

I pursed my lips and lightly drew her clit inside, keeping only the inner smooth wet part of my lips on it. Putting a bit of suction on it, I pulled my head back and stretched it out.

A large bubble welled up to the surface and spread its heat across us -- she shrieked, I moaned and we shook.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.