Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

ANA
(Saturday 12/3)

After the scream we'd heard in the middle of the night and the first thing in the morning, we heard quite a few light to medium noises, and there were a lot of emotional surges. I'd say they were taking it slow and easy -- maybe Bob was pacing himself.

About 10:30, I gave their door a couple quiet raps and told them, "Half-hour to brunch." They replied, so they were still alive.

I got things going good in the kitchen. Don and I were at the table having some coffee when Natalie came wobbling in and collected a cup for herself.

Sitting down with us, she beamed -- she simply glowed with happiness. She didn't have to say a word; Don and I both grinned back at her.

She informed us, "Bob will be along in a few minutes. He had to dig his spare clothes out of his emergency kit."

Bob told Don and me, "I hear Nat racked Don over pretty good a couple times lately -- play along with me and see if we can get her back."

We heard Bob bounce off the kitchen door frame as he came in. He looked awful, with dark bags under his eyes, lines around his mouth and his hair going all over the place. He had on an old work shirt buttoned only part-way and in the wrong holes.

He staggered into the kitchen, fell into a chair beside Natalie, laid his head on the table and groaned.

Natalie was looking at him as if the world had turned upside down. Her mouth literally hung open in surprise. She touched him lightly on the shoulder and whispered, "Bob?"

He flinched away from like it hurt.

"Please ... no more ... I can't take any more," he whimpered. He raised his head slowly and looked at Don and me pleadingly.

"Help me. She used me. She abused me. She tied me up. I begged ... I pleaded ... but she wouldn't let me go." He waved his left arm limply in the air -- there was a dark bruise all around the wrist.

There was silence while we digested that. Natalie's jaw dropped even more than I thought was possible.

Don finally said, with no expression, "Well, if she's anything like her mother, it's actually not a case of her keeping you from going, she was keeping you from coming."

Natalie turned her dumbfounded look on him. I said firmly, "Natalie, I told you this morning men are frail creatures and have to pace themselves. Look at what you've done now. He's all used up and it's only eleven o'clock. Now what are you going to be able to do with him this afternoon?"

As we stared at her, Bob let out a theatrical groan. Don looked Natalie right in the eye and told her, "You horn dog."

I couldn't hold it in any more and laughed so hard I almost peed myself -- and I wasn't wearing any panties. Don grinned at her, finally lost it himself and almost fell off his chair.

Bob raised his head, looked around and asked plaintively, "Are you laughing at me?" This of course, got Don and me laughing even harder.

Natalie glared around at us for a bit then her mouth twitched as she realized she'd been led down the garden path. Finally she and Bob laughed too.

She smacked Bob on the shoulder. "I'm going to get you for that!"

Bob gasped out through his laughter, "Can't -- I'm all used up -- nothing left to get."

We finally calmed down enough to stop laughing all the time but we'd all get in a giggle every once in a while. I guess Natalie and Bob "made up," because they shared a warm kiss and made sheep's eyes at each other.

Natalie asked him, "How did you manage to look that way? You looked simply great when I left you in our room." (I noticed she said "our" room)

"You seem to be a normal girl and most normal girls have cosmetics in their bedrooms, right? A little eye liner, touch of mascara, bit of blue blush and ... voila! Battered Bob! It's going to take me at least a week to recover."

Natalie shook her head at him. "No, you have a maximum of two hours to recover. Mom, can we feed him up so he recovers?"

I told them, "We can try." Don offered, "She's had experience getting me back in the saddle again after I've fallen off, so she can do it."

We chatted a bit about a few other things. Bob said he had to get some normal clothes from his house; he invited Natalie along and she promptly accepted.

Then Natalie said in her little-girl voice, "Mommy, look what followed me home last night," pointing at Bob. "Isn't he cute? Can I keep him?"

I told her, "He seems like a keeper to me. It's really up to you."

She looked at me seriously. "Thanks for letting him stay last night. Could he stay tonight, too?"

Don and I exchanged glances. He told me, "Fine with me."

I considered it a moment then told them both, "You're both eighteen now, so there's not even a whiff of any legal issues between you, so long as you're mutually-consenting -- and it sure looks like it to me.

"Bob, you're welcome in our home any time, whether or not Don is here, Natalie is here, I'm here, or no one is here. You're family. If you both decide he should sleep over, it's fine with us.

"About the only issue I can think of is school nights, and I assume you're both intelligent enough not to pull an all-nighter before a test or something important.

"You do your own laundry anyway, so it's up to you whether or not you sleep on old wet spots.

"Natalie, if you and Bob want to spend the night somewhere else, like his house, let us know so we don't wonder. So long as it's just you two, pretty much anything goes.

"If you plan to have an orgy or something here with other people though, like George and Sherry, I must insist on some warning and an invitation for Don and me."

Only a little bit jokingly, I informed them, "And I get first dibs on the Sorcerer here. I've heard some good things about something called the 'Sorcerer's Grip'."

I felt Bob and Natalie exchange some thoughts. Bob looked at me and Don and told me with his big Bob smile, "As long as it's all right with both you and Don, we might just take you up on that sometime."

Natalie put her bit in, "Sherry tells me George has some interesting talents. Maybe a contest between Bob and him? With you being the target and the judge?"

I don't think I blushed but it's possible; I did feel myself getting warm. Don quirked an eyebrow at me and said, "Sherry's a pretty decent package. Who knows, Ana, maybe she's bi and has an eye on you?"

Hmm, now that was an idea. "Don't get too smart, you guys and try to back me into some imaginary corner. You might be surprised at what Don and I could be interested in."

Natalie looked quite a bit surprised, but Bob just grinned and shared a few thoughts with her. She finally shook her head and grinned.

She told us, "I guess I've underestimated you two for quite a while."

Don told her, "Well, bear in mind both of us have been around the block a few times and my being in the Navy was quite an eye-opener. Remember, Natalie, I'm not your biological father -- and while I try to treat you like the daughter I've never had, if you two do decide to have an orgy, you might be fair game, too."

I felt Bob and Natalie exchange a few more thoughts. She grinned at Don and told him, "While it's a bit early to tell exactly, don't suggest anything you're not willing to follow up on!"

She continued, "But that's all down the road from here. Bob and I have barely gotten started on our relationship -- this morning, for example, we've just been practicing -- we're both still virgins. The status may change in the next few hours, days, weeks or even months -- however long it may take. Bob and I are after the long-term relationship, not just the dessert.

"But don't you two get complacent, either. You might find your bedroom invaded some night by a couple of horny teenagers with party on their minds! So you two better get in lots of practice to prepare."


SHERRY
(Saturday Noon 12/3)

George and I got home fairly late Friday night. We've got to do our loving wherever we can; both our homes have too many people and too little privacy to get anything meaningful done. Oh, well -- we're used to back-seat quickies.

About noon, I figured it was time to call Natalie and rag on her a bit about last night. I got in my room alone and gave her a call.

I heard her say, "Must be The Sherry!" Caller ID strikes again. She accused me, "Hey! You and Elizabeth blind-sided us last night!"

"Well, it's possible -- I figured you and Bob would wander out and do some of the standard high-school slow-dance shuffling but, no -- you sandbagged us all. You said you were taking some lessons, so I figured you'd at least pick your feet up. But no -- you two had to give us a performance you must have been working on for years. Where'd that stuff come from, girl?"

"Damned if I know! Bob and I practiced a couple hours this week over at his place with his mother. We wanted to get comfortable doing some simple things on the dance floor, so we practiced a little."

"Well, anyway, you guys did good. I know every eye was on you hoping your boobs would pop out during some of those moves.

"I'll bet there was a lot of lovin' goin' on after the party because of you guys getting them all romantic. Shit, I thought you and Bob were a quiet couple then you two laid your love out there so intensely and beautifully, you had us all crying."

I heard her sniffle a few times then blow her nose. "Well, it's the truth," she finally told me. "We do feel that way about each other and have from the first time we met. It's only gotten deeper and stronger since then."

"Honey, I know that. When did you and Bob get back?"

"I'm afraid I was a party-pooper. We were trying to get romantic on our front porch -- hell, I was trying to get his hands back on my tits for some more of his Sorcerer's Grip -- but I kept falling asleep. I even conked his head with mine.

"Anyway, Bob dragged me inside well before midnight. Last I remember was him laying me out on the sofa and taking my shoes off."

"Did I hear correctly that you got laid on the sofa?"

"No, I didn't say that. The little shit said I was snoring -- and scaring Geeser."

"Snoring? Then you slept together."

"Sherry, your mind's almost as dirty as mine. Almost. Anyway, from what Mom and Bob say, she came along about two o'clock and kicked us out of the living room. Bob claims she told him to drag me by my ankle into my room and ravish me."

I waited. "Well ... get on with it, Nat. Your audience is waiting."

"I don't think he dragged me."

"Shit, girl stop beating around the bush. I'm waiting to hear about Bob beating around your bush, so spill it!"

"I did have this wonderful dream of Bob running his hands and mouth all over me; then it turned into a great, big O! Maybe he did ravish me -- I was asleep."

"God, Nat, here I was hoping you'd finally gotten something going. You trying for the vestal virgin trophy here?"

"What are the requirements?"

"Jeez, I give up on you -- for now. Not to change the subject, but how did your dress work out?"

"Perfectly! Not a pull or anything even during all the dancing. Mom and Bob must have gotten it off me pretty quick, because it's hanging up in the closet in perfect shape."

"Ooh! So your mom and Bob double-teamed you, eh?"

"Well I sure didn't get myself nekkid -- and I woke up that way."

"God damn it, Natalie Lillian Shanahan! I'm here dying of thirst and you're giving me drops of water! Now give!"

"Do you think Bob looked good in his blue shirt last night?" she parried me.

"Of course, he looked magnificent. What's that got to do with anything?"

"Well ... let's say he looks ten times as good without it."

I probably broke her eardrum. "Hot damn, girl, you guys finally did the deed!"

"No, not yet. He and Mom must have gotten me in here and undressed, and she probably told him he was a damned fool if he didn't stay with me -- so I woke up this morning and we were both in my bed -- gloriously sans apparel."

Yes! I got up and danced around. "More! Tell!"

"We were probably pretty stinky after last night, so I dragged him into the shower. And I attacked him. The poor guy didn't know what hit him. I started getting us both off and we merged. We shared both our emotions and our sensations. Sherry, you need to try sharing with George sometime but start out lightly.

"Bob and I got too deep into it and got into positive feedback. Things just spiraled up out of control and it was stupendously intense but terrifying at the same time. My throat is still a touch sore from screaming so loud."

I got a touch of the old scared feeling back. I asked her quietly, "Any collateral damage, Honey?"

"Extremely minor. That's a subject for a face-to-face confab, not the phone. Anyway, we decided we need more control. It seemed every time he touched me I'd go out the top and he claimed some physical control issues himself.

"We decided we need to learn sex the same way we learned to dance. Instruction and practice. So ... after the first shower, we've been practicing."

"Now that seems interesting. How?"

"We played the Mistress/Slave game. I told him exactly what to do and he did it ... with imagination and romance."

"Damn, you've gotten me hot again, and I got laid last night. Oh. My. God. I've got to get the time and place to get George doing that! Did he pass?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.