Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

NATALIE
(Saturday AM 12/3)

I didn't remember much after Bob got me up on the porch, just that we'd made it inside the house. After that, nada. I slept like a rock.

I must have been even hornier than usual after all the romantic dancing and smooching with Bob, because I had a glorious dream! Bob was caressing me, kissing my boobs and running the wonderful Sorcerer's hands, mouth and tongue gently over me. Then I seemed to have such a magnificent orgasm! Then the dream faded away too, like so many had before.

I woke up in the middle of the night having to pee so bad I could taste it. I peeled Bob's arm off me, stumbled into the bathroom and must have let loose a gallon. Too dayum much punch.

I managed to get back to bed, snuggled my butt back up against Bob, pulled the covers over us again and went back to sleep.


When I finally woke up for good, the daylight was creeping in the window. I stretched slowly and felt really good. Yesterday and last night had been so wonderful!

I rolled over to my other side and found myself looking into Bob's eyes from about six inches away. He smiled. "Good morning, Sunshine." I gave him a nice kiss and smiled back.

Christ on a crutch! This was no dream! I must have jumped a foot off the bed and threw the covers off us. I couldn't help but look down at his crotch. He was naked! I ran my hand down my body; I was naked, too! Oh, my God!

Bob grinned at me and gave me a good smooch and a kiss. He put his arm around me and drew me against himself. I felt my tits flatten out against his chest and my nipples popped up. God it felt wonderful. My jaw was probably around my ankles by now.

Bob kissed me very firmly. "Your mom came along about 2:00 and found us sleeping in the living room. You were on the sofa, snoring loud enough to wake the dead -- and scaring Geeser. She suggested I drag you in here by an ankle and ravish you ... so I did."

I stared at him in disbelief. "You mean she knows we're both here?"

"Yep. She told me she was going back to wake up Don and make happy thoughts and noises herself."

He told me, "I've got to make a run myself. You aren't the only one who drank a lot of punch last night." He rolled out of bed and stood up. He cocked his head at me and grinned, "Ya'all don't go 'way now, ya hear?" He walked off towards the bathroom.

It was the first time I'd seen him even without a shirt except when he'd shown us his scar. Lord, he was gorgeous! He wasn't bulgy-muscled -- his back rippled with muscle, his legs flexed as he moved and his tight ass twitched with every step he took. Let me get my hands on it!

Jaysus, my nipples and tits got so tight it was a wonder they didn't suck up the rest of my body into them. My pussy flooded immediately and the lips swelled up more each time my heart beat.

I heard Bob letting go into the toilet; sounded probably like I had earlier. He stuck his head out the door and called, "Shower?"

"Coming ... now you don't go away."

I'd thought his back looked good but the front ... He didn't swagger or walk, he moved like a big cat -- as if nothing in the world could stop him. His shoulders, arms and chest were tightly packed with dense muscle and his stomach had ripples in it. Up the left side was the scar, his Medal of Honor.

His legs were incredible and I could see his cock plain as day (after all, it was daylight by then). I'd never seen one before, but his was sticking out. With every motion he made, it seemed to rise up more. And with every move it made, my pussy swelled up more and I got wetter.

I almost couldn't believe it -- I was finally going to get my hands all over him -- and everything else I could, too.

I got the shower running at the right temperature, put my hair up under my shower cap (if Grace could get away with it in "Return to Me," then I could) and dragged him in. We fit just fine together -- exactly enough room to move in and out of the water as we needed and plenty for fun and games.

I told him, "Me first. You've gotten to touch me before, now I get to do you." I shoved his head under the water to get his hair wet, grabbed the no-scent shampoo and lathered him up.

His hair was just the right length to lock my fingers into, so I backed him into the corner and did exactly that. I slithered my boobs back and forth across his hard chest -- hope I didn't scratch him too badly with my nipples -- and rubbed my mound across his dick as much as I could.

His eyes got real big and he said, "Jaysus, Nat, you're going to give me a heart attack!"

I told him, "Just be quiet. If that happens, I'll give you mouth-to-mouth, like this..." and locked my mouth over his (and really kissed him, too).

I finished washing his hair and shoved his head under the water. "Rinse!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And remember that!" Washed his face (you need a shave) and, "Rinse!"

Soaped up an arm and ran my hands down them to those wonderful Sorcerer's hands, "Rinse!" And the other arm, too.

Now his magnificent chest -- velvet over steel! And I made sure to scrub it well with my diddies -- Be Jaysus! An orgasm from my nipples rubbing on it! I managed to get my hand in my mouth to muffle at least part of my moaning.

Bob eased my hand away from my face. "Just let it go, Nat. Your folks know what we're doing in here; let them know how much you appreciate it."

If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me. "Rinse!" I reached around and did his back. I couldn't rub my boobs on him quite so much this time, they were still a bit too sensitive, but I could still rub my mound on his cock. More velvet and steel. "Rinse!"

Then his incredible ass! I got down on my knees and I was nicely in line with more goodies. While I scrubbed and kneaded his butt (and between the cheeks), I slobbered all over his cock and popped it in and out of my mouth a few times.

He warned me, "Nat, it's gonna pop if you don't watch it."

"Just so it's Old Faithful -- always on time. Now rinse!"

Then his legs. Soaped them down and back up while I ran my tongue up and down his cock, with a side trip to his balls. All so nice and hard! "Rinse!"

A quick soaping on his cock and balls. "Rinse!"

I turned the water off for a bit so we didn't have to worry about it. I stood about a foot away from him and took his cock lightly in my hand. "Now we can finally get to some really good stuff."

I stroked him, moving the skin up and down very slowly over the hardness within. I felt the heat and all the bumps and veins underneath -- how great it will feel when it's inside me! "I want you to come on me; get it all over my tits and my stomach."

His voice was tense. "Yes, Mistress."

I locked my eyes on his, reached down between my legs and stroked my pussy very lightly at the same speed I was stroking him, and we wound ourselves around and through each other. Slowly, slowly...

He said tightly, "It's getting very close..."

"Good." Even slower and longer strokes with both hands. I felt his shaft swell up even more and broke my eyes loose to look down.

He moaned and spurted on me (I felt him coming). I watched and felt the hot cum hit my tits and my stomach while I stroked both of us slowly. I was breathing so hard it almost hurt -- I gave a final stroke right on my clit and went over the edge.


BOB

Jaysus she was on fire! She was flushed from her hairline to her breasts -- and she kept stroking us slower and slower. Sheer torture.

We were still linked so we were feeling most of what the other was feeling too. The energy fed back and forth between us faster and harder every second. I finally couldn't hold it back any more and let it blast -- I felt it from behind my ears to my toes, it was so intense.

I saw my cum hit her breasts and stomach and felt it hit her -- it felt like I was pumping out a gallon; it just kept coming.

She looked back into my eyes, gave herself a final stroke between her legs and started shaking. I felt her stomach and chest contract so hard her breasts bounced and managed to grab her by the butt and pull her into me hard as we felt her legs collapse. She shook, quivered and finally managed to get a breath in. Then we screamed so hard it hurt our ears.

I couldn't do anything but hold her close and let us wind down. I felt her body and pussy convulse, relax then do it again and again, slightly easier each time. I kissed her neck and told her, "I'm here. I love you." On every breath we let out, we moaned a little, until we were finally able to breathe with some level of control.


NATALIE

I thought I was going to die, it felt so strong. Feeling both of us at the same time was wonderful, but we were going to have to find a way it wouldn't kill us with the intensity.

Finally I got my legs under control enough I could stand on my own (but Bob's hands on my ass felt so nice). When I tried to pull back a little, Bob's cum had stuck our skin together a bit, so we had to "peel" apart from each other. "Sticky situation," I offered.

"Sunshine, I thought I was going to lose it completely. We've got to find a way to share, but not with that kind of positive feedback -- it felt like we were reinforcing each other, and it just went out of control."

She giggled and turned on the water again. "I hope Mom and Don know we're enjoying ourselves."

He listened a moment and said, "They're amused. Seems there are a few comments about 'rattles in the ventilation' from Don."

"Oh! Well it looks like he's got some ammo now. Whatever -- now we've got the edge off a little bit, let's finish up getting clean."

I had to wash his chest and stomach again -- tough job but someone had to do it. He cautiously washed me down. "Just be careful of the nipples and pussy right now," I told him. To make up for it, we discovered I had a spare hole in back which we washed very thoroughly. He did it and the rest of me quite nicely, thank you.

We finally got out of the shower and dried off; separately. I told him, "I'm not sure I could take anything more for another couple minutes. You shave the sandpaper off your face and I'll get us some water from the kitchen."

I tossed on my robe and got slowly to the kitchen; my legs were still wobbly but were coming under control. While I was rummaging around the cabinet getting some water bottles, Mom came in.

She grinned at me. "How you doing, Honey?" I probably had the freshly-loved look on me, just like she had. My nipples popped up again just thinking about it.

I looked down at them and said, "Not too shabby. A bit of foreplay is always fun." I sniffed the pheromone and scent fog which seemed to be following me around and asked her, "Is the smell you, me, or both of us?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.