Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

NATALIE
(Friday 11/25)

Fortunately, I was awake enough to take a shower -- and I needed it. I'd never been inside a whorehouse, but I probably smelled like one. My pants were wet all the way through to my ass -- I bet Bob would like the present I left him all over the seat of his truck!

My boobs were so sensitive I could barely wash them; just the water running over them got my nipples crinkling again -- Jaysus, would I ever turn off? Somehow I managed to wash most of the smell off, though.

I didn't want to think too much right now about what Mom had told us -- I didn't think I needed to, either. Mom had gotten into trouble and died; Bob came along and saved her -- what could be simpler right now? I knew I'd do a lot of thinking about it later and probably talk about it with Mom, but for now it wasn't needed.

What I really wanted to think about was my very real first date with Bob, my very real first kiss and later ... Jaysus, when I'd told Bob I'd wanted my tits groped, I was hoping it would be nice, but I guess Bob just had to be a perfectionist and do it so wonderfully right. Too bad; I'll have to live with it!

Jaysus! And it had been only with his fingertips! On the other hand, I knew most of it was really because it had been Bob doing it -- and our kissing and snuggling. Those had made it so special, sweet and intense.

I didn't even dare think of what more we would do -- as Bob had said, it had just been light petting. I'd probably have died if we'd gone on with any of the heavier stuff.

I didn't have any trouble getting to sleep. I usually dream a little, but yesterday had worn me out so much I just went out until after daylight.


(Saturday 11/26)

In the morning, I managed to stagger into the kitchen and found Mom and Don sitting at the table. Mom had this little grin on her face which kept trying to break into a smile -- she just glowed and she looked so relaxed. I guess it was the just-loved look Bob had talked about.

I stared hard at her for a moment then slowly turned my gaze on Don. He looked back at me and got a little nervous look in his eyes.

I told him, "We got in just after midnight ... and we heard this... racket ... rattling around the ventilation... four times ... I almost couldn't get to sleep."

Don just flicked his eyes quickly at Mom and back again. I could see Mom holding back a big laugh. I told him, "You horn dog!" His eyes got real big for a moment then both Mom and I just burst out laughing. He glared at us and said, "You set me up, didn't you?" then finally laughed himself.

We finally got calmed down a bit and I managed to get some coffee down me. Mom looked at me knowingly and said, "You don't seem to be too uptight yourself this morning. Were there any horn dogs around you last night?"

Don rubbed his hands together, grinned in anticipation, leaned forward a little and said in his teacher's voice, "Natalie, what happened last night after you left?" I saw the corner of his mouth twitch and knew he wasn't really serious.

Mom joined the game with, "You went out for the first time with a handsome, strong, intelligent super-stud who worships the ground you walk on. Did you play pool or something all evening?"

More than one person could play this game, and they were ganging up on me! I looked Don right in the eye and told him, "He took me over to the Black Angus and fed me lots of protein. He told me I needed to keep my strength up 'to be able to withstand what he was going to do to me tonight'." Don looked bewildered. I managed to wink at Mom without him noticing it.

"Then we window-shopped for a while on First Street. He bought me a really tight black teddy and told me, 'the rest of the guys will like it!' Every once in a while he'd pat my butt and tell me, 'nice ass, bitch.'" Don's mouth was starting to hang open.

"We ran into a couple of guys he knew from school, and he introduced me. He told them, 'This is Natalie, she's horny as hell and she's got really nice tits; want to join me tonight in boffing her brains out?' Well, to make a long story short, I was, I did, they wanted to and now I'm an airhead." I looked at them very innocently and said, "So, what did you guys do all evening?"

Mom's face was so red I thought something would burst. She had her hand so tightly over her mouth it would probably leave a bruise and she was holding back her laughter so hard she was quivering. Don was sitting there dumbfounded. Finally, he said, "Really?" in such disbelief we couldn't take it any more.

Mom and I just roared, and we laughed at him so hard my stomach hurt (again ... after all it had gone through last night). Don finally realized we'd sucked him in -- again -- and held his head and moaned, "Women."

We finally got calmed down and I got some more coffee. I told them, "For real, we had our first kiss -- and I could barely walk afterwards because it was so nice. Yes, we did go to the Black Angus, we did do some window shopping and no, he didn't buy me a black teddy and I didn't get my brains boffed out.

"We partied a little in Bob's back yard. We smoozed and cuddled and had some sweet kisses ... it was so nice. Jaysus, I keep saying 'so nice' don't I?

"I demanded he touch me, and he demonstrated his Sorcerer's Grip with his fingertips." I felt a few tears roll down my face. I said, "Mom, I didn't know how good it could make us feel."

Mom smiled happily at me and said, softly, "And it gets even better."

I said, "So! Great first date. Thank you again, Mom."

She replied, "No problem, Honey."

I stood up and said, "I'm getting together with Sherry in a little bit. Can't wait to tell her about stuff ... and maybe show her the new teddy I bought." I grinned at Don's surprised look and left.


SHERRY

George and I had gotten in a bit of lovin' on both Thursday and Friday nights so I was a really happy camper by the time I got to Natalie's on Saturday morning.

Don let me in. "You're lookin' really good today, Sherry. Have a good night last night?"

"Had a great night!"

He laughed. "Any night's a great night when you get laid." He doesn't miss much any more since he's telempathic; especially when it was right in front of my mind.

"Natalie's in her room; she's expecting you."

"Thanks. I'll roust her out and see if I can give her a hard time. I'm feelin' pretty ornery this morning."

Don laughed again. "Better watch out. She's feeling pretty feisty herself, but she'll probably tell you and tell you and tell you about it. Make sure she tells you about the black teddy."

Black teddy? Why not? I knocked on her door. She called out, "I'm in the bathroom, Sherry, come on in." Of course she knew it was me.

I got my usual seat by her desk and looked around a little; something seemed different today. Then I got it! Natalie was blasting out happy, happy, happy!

"Okay, girl, what have you been up to now?"

"A bit of this and that. I'll be right out."

I checked my Yahoo email on her computer. There were a few interesting things from the Brain Trust, but the rest was crap. I heard her come up behind me, so I turned around.

Shit! Who's this gorgeous chick? Natalie's hair was down; she had on a thin, snug tee shirt with a flimsy bra, snug shorts, earrings and a touch of make up.

She turned slowly around and wiggled her butt. She had a tight, tiny ass, long long slender legs and a waist which looked perfect. She looked at me. "What do you think?"

"Honey, if you go out in public like that, there'll be a flood in Burbank from all the men drooling over you. What the fuck happened to plain, hide-everything Natalie?"

"Mom changed our no-dating policy, Sherry. Basically, if I'm with Bob or someone he approves of, I can go anywhere, any time."

"YOW! Now that's a major switch. Has Bob seen you like this?"

Her nipples popped up so fast I thought they'd tear through her bra and shirt. I threw my arms up to protect my eyes.

"Hold on, girl!" I told her, "There are headlights and high beams, but you just turned on the searchlights! They're likely to burn my eyes out! I guess, from your reaction, he has."

She looked down at them, laughed and jumped up and down in glee. Christ, her tits were so firm they didn't even jiggle; they just vibrated a little.

"Oh, yeh! I got on some happy clothes last night and we went out on the town."

"Great! What caused your mom to change her mind? I know she's been the nexus of this the last couple of months."

"Please, Sherry, don't push Bob or me on this one; it's really her story, and we're both zipper-lipped on it. Suffice it to say she trusts Bob with her life -- and mine."

"Woo! She's finally seen the light. I've trusted him with mine for years."

"Yep. Anyway, she kicked Bob and me out of the house around 7:00 last night and told us not to come back before midnight. We, of course, always obey the parental units without question, so we ran."

She linked with me a little and shared her emotions and experiences. "We kissed for the first time right out on the sidewalk. We were merged together just a little bit -- and it was so nice and romantic I almost melted down."

She showed me a little of what it had been like. "You and George snog a lot, I know -- if you haven't, do it when you're snuggled up together. Awesome!"

She told me about dinner, window shopping (I knew Bob was so tolerant of girl stuff!) and going to Bob's back yard.

"We schmoozed, we necked, we snogged and we were together; not just mental touching and mental mutual masturbation."

Her nipples were still in searchlight mode. She spread her legs a little, bent over and stared at her crotch for a second. "Good, no spot yet. I've got to get a panty liner before it leaks through. Damn I'm so turned on just thinking about it again."

She dashed off to the bathroom and came back in a couple of minutes.

"I laid out my ground rules to him for our physical relationship. I basically told him anything goes."

"Anything?" with questioning eyebrows.

"Anything. Then I demanded at least one good tit-groping before we went home."

"You go!"

"You know Bob -- he doesn't just give a lick and a promise to anything, although I do hope I'll get a licking pretty soon." She grinned at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

She shared the sensations of Bob's fingertips running over her blouse and bra. "I came harder than I'd ever managed to do myself, even with Bob helping mentally. I soaked my panty liner through -- it was so wonderful!"

My nipples were popped up too, and I was getting wet enough myself to dampen my panties.

Then she shared the Sorcerer's Grip on bare skin. I was panting myself, and my snatch was sopping by the time she was done.

She told me with an evil grin, "When we got back home, I rubbed my soaked crotch all over his truck seat so he'd smell me all day today."

"You are a nasty little girl, Natalie -- and I bet Bob appreciates it."

"I'm sure he will. He's probably keeping the windows rolled up and the ventilation off."

She told me about the moaning and screaming they'd heard when they'd gotten home. "My mom's a pretty frisky lady, it seems."

"Yeh, I know how it works. I hear the same at home, though not up to the screaming level."

"How do you handle it, Sherry? I got turned on again just hearing Mom -- how do you ignore it and get to sleep?"

I grinned lasciviously at her. "I can't and don't ignore it." I wiggled my fingers over my pussy and said, "I spank the beaver a couple of times and things settle down -- for a little while."

Natalie laughed, "That's what Bob said to do. He wasn't at all sympathetic and said to ask you what you do."

"That's what I do. I'm assuming you don't need to learn about jilling off, but if you want some tips or pointers, I'll send you a few good Internet links."

"Sure, why not? If Mom's anywhere near as horny as I am all the time -- and Don can keep up with it -- I'll need it even if Bob's around and willing."

"Oh, I don't think Bob's being willing is an issue at all from what you've told me."

"Yeh, it's mainly opportunity, I guess. His back yard is nice, but the weather's supposed to get really cool starting Monday, so it pretty much leaves it out."

I told her, "George and I haven't ever had a decent place to do anything, and the car seat gets pretty cramped at times. Now, what's this black teddy Don mentioned?"

She laughed again and told me how she'd sucked him in that morning about getting her brains boffed out. She said, "So maybe I'll get a black teddy just to tease him."

"Great, girl; it looks like you and Bob are finally on your way. We'll keep the pressure up on your Mom too, until she's a happy camper like you."


BOB

Monday, everyone would glance at Natalie, do a classic double-take then stare in admiration. She was neatly dressed in school clothes but was oh-so-lovely with her blazing smile and her happy, happy, happy aura flaring out over everyone.

Mrs. Baer took one look at her and gave us a big, triumphant fist-pump. YES!

Natalie had mentioned she liked dancing, so I arranged with Mother for us to have a few lessons so we would feel comfortable with each other at the Christmas Dance.


(Tuesday 11/29)

Tuesday evening we went over to my house to start dance lessons. We folded up the dining room table and set the chairs aside so we had a good-size room with hardwood floors. Of course it must have been pure accident -- after all, Grandfather had built the place.

We started with some of the simple East Coast Swing steps and within a couple minutes, Natalie and I were moving together as if we'd been doing it for years. Being linked together sure helped, because we could cooperate, not just lead and follow.

Mother did look at us a bit strangely. She asked Natalie, "Sure you haven't done this before? It's like you've done it for ages and were just a bit rusty."

"Elizabeth, the only dance lessons I've ever had were from some of the girls back in Ohio, and they were just the 'latest rage' things."

"Well, okay. I still think this is really just a refresher for you."

Mother taught us the waltz basics and a few extra higher-level steps. She told us it was the easiest to learn but at the same time the hardest to master because of the classical demands placed on the postures, gestures and movements. We worked on it a lot.

Mother told us if we were anywhere near serious, we'd do some exercising. "Ballroom dancing uses all the body, not just the legs. The exercises helps build up everything proportionally, and if you keep at them, you'll be able to dance pretty much all-out for hours at a time."

She showed us the main exercises -- there were lots of stretches which would really help me. "Pushups, too. They help your arms and chest -- and make your bust look bigger."

Well my bust was just fine, thank you. Natalie grinned at me, pushed her breasts out at me and said, "I'll need at least a daily progress inspection."

"You seem to have progressed very nicely so far," I told her as I admired them and watched her nipples pop up. "Very nicely." I stayed a gentleman and refrained from licking them.

Mother chuckled to herself and grabbed Father when he stuck his head in the room. We put on the music and had an impromptu dance party for an hour or so.

Holding Natalie close was heaven. We fit perfectly together, and I nibbled her ears and neck while she tried to push her nipples through my chest and my hard-on through her pelvis.

After I'd returned from walking Natalie home (with several stops for some very nice snogging), Mother told me she'd really enjoyed the evening. "I'd almost forgotten how much fun teaching was. Maybe you could find a few of your friends who'd be interested, and we could get a real class going. It's much more fun with several couples."


NATALIE
(Friday 12/2)

Bob's birthday is December 1 and mine's a day later, so everyone decided to have joint party for both of us. Elizabeth insisted it be at her place because it was already set up for large gatherings. Perfect!

Right after school Friday, the entire Inner Circle descended on the Reynolds' for setup. Banners! Streamers! Food! We set up the dining table and chairs.

Around 7:00, the parents showed up along with other invitees. I'd specifically and personally invited Lucia and Bellana Sonora -- we had plans for them!

Eat until no more can go in. Wait a few minutes then eat again. Groan, it hurt so good!

Mom and Elizabeth hauled out a huge birthday cake! It was heart-shaped and had "Happy Birthday. Bob and Natalie Together." If there was anyone who didn't know Bob and I were together by now, they surely knew then.

I got Bob a heavy-duty guy watch which would stand up to the rigors of construction gigs. He was appropriately surprised and pleased -- he gave me a publicly-chaste kiss but ran a phantom tongue right up my slit and diddled my clit! Groan!

George and Sherry knew what he'd done, of course and were looking at us with those silly smirks they have. I'll get them all back!

Bob gave me a small jewelry box. When I opened it, it was a one-inch gold medallion on a necklace chain. It had a stylized sun on the front and on the back he'd had engraved "Sunshine and the Sorcerer" with the date.

I looked at it and cried for a minute. He's so nice. I loved him so much. The kiss I gave him was in no way chaste! We snuggled, kissed and flowed our love to each other for a couple minutes until Sherry said loudly, "I'm going for the water buckets!"

A teenager party without dancing? Unheard of, even in laid-back California. We had slow dances, fast dances, medium dances and every guy wanted to dance with me.

Obviously, Dave was a really good dancer. He didn't hesitate for a second to snuggle me up close, and he felt so warm, comfortable and calm it was easy to let go and nestle into him. Bob's going to be like him in twenty years or so -- what a wonderful thing to look forward to.

Elizabeth and Ana had plotted together and had gotten Bob a beautiful blue shirt which exactly complemented his eyes -- and matched my dress!

My birthday dress was a very nice light-blue, velvet-like material with a mid-calf full skirt and a low-cut neck. I wore my laciest blue bra underneath, and I knew every time I bent over, anyone could look right down the middle. Yeh! I might not have much but I'm proud of them!

Between my dress, snuggling up with Bob and all the excitement, my nipples were hard almost all the time, and my pussy drooled a lot. I had to change my panty liner three times during the evening.


BOB

Mother and Sherry sprung a waltz on us for the Birthday Girl dance. What the heck, we've had a couple hours practice. We linked up tightly and away we went.

She was just right. We shared our sensations so we each knew exactly how much pressure or speed we needed for each little motion. We'd talk and plot our next moves several seconds in advance so we were always doing the same thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.