Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

NATALIE
(Monday 9/12)

Over the next several days, Bob, George and Sherry introduced me to just about everyone in the school. The Brain Trust was mainly a lot of tutors, but the network went beyond that. They helped people, encouraged them, helped handle situations and even did match-making! Bob said that he, George and Sherry had gotten more into people-matching than tutoring, since they knew just about everyone -- and everyone knew them.

The students I talked with on my own called the three of them the "Inner Circle." Apparently, they were among the most respected students in the school; even the most rabid jocks had only good words to say about them. The Brain Trust had tutored or were tutoring most of them or had gotten them fixed up in a great relationship!


SHERRY
(Tuesday 9/13)

Lots of things happened during lunch periods. Around the second week of school, Leone Zadok came strutting over to our foursome. She's a medium-height, gorgeous Jewish girl with long, straight black hair, a barely legal-length skirt, a pink cashmere V-neck sweater and a perfect chest. She was a really nice, smart girl but can put on a great show.

She smiled at us. "George! The Sherry! Hey, Sorcerer!"

"Leone!" he replied with a big grin, "How was your summer?"

She went straight into her routine. She whined and pouted, "It was so lonely." I could see Natalie was probably thinking something like, "Whoa, boy! What is this?"

Leone bent over, set her elbows on the table and looked right into Bob's eyes. She arched her back, wiggled her butt and pouted, "Can you fix me up?"

Bob knew her routine, so he said, "I'll see what I can do."

Leone wiggled her shoulders and chest and "managed" to let her sweater fall away from her (very-nice) cleavage. If the little strip of fabric I saw was a bra, it sure wasn't doing its job in a supporting role. If her sweater waist had been much looser, Bob probably could've seen through to the floor.

"How about you, Sorcerer? Are you available?" She pursed her lips, made a kissy-kiss and batted her eyelashes at him.


NATALIE

What in the world was this girl doing? I could see what she was doing, but was she making a pass at Bob? I could see her nipples were perked up and I was four feet behind Bob.

Bob hadn't taken his eyes off hers but just grinned at her. "Sorry, Leone," he replied and made a big backwards gesture with his head towards me. "I'm quite committed right now. This is my very special friend, Natalie Shanahan. Natalie, Leone Zadok -- the Voice of Burbank."

Oh, gushy stuff. I felt my heart pick up speed in a hurry. Leone moved her head around Bob a bit and looked me right in the eyes. She gave me a bright, warm smile and told me, "Finally! That's wonderful," and smiled again. No Princess act there!


SHERRY

When Bob said he was committed and Natalie was very special, I knew they had something more going than just "friends." He'd usually say he wasn't in the market right now or something similar.

Leone told Bob, "Nice lady," very sincerely then went right back into her Princess act, wiggled her butt and boobs, and whined at him, "Then fix me up with someone nice -- Billy and his family moved to Illinois over the summer and I'm lonely."

Bob deadpanned, "Male or female?"

Although I hadn't thought it possible, Leone arched her back more and stuck her boobs out more. "What kind of girl do you think I am?" She glared at him with her best Princess look.

Bob just grinned a little and shrugged. "Chest checking. Can't be sure in this modern age."

Now Bob doesn't just glance at something, he looks at it. He didn't flick his eyes down her sweater; he overtly dropped his whole head and stared down at her offerings. He cocked his head back and forth a few times, pursed his lips and nodded in admiration a few times. From the corner of my eye, I saw Natalie start to steam.

He looked at her forearms and reached out towards one. "Not to be personal..." and squeezed one lightly a few times." Golf? Tennis?" he asked, looking back at her face.

"Oh, golf. I like to play with balls," she smirked. "And make him smart. I need lots of intensive tutoring," with another wiggle.


NATALIE

I don't know many guys who'd have the guts to take up a girl offering her charms the way Bob did, but he carried it off with aplomb. He pulled out his PDA and told her, "Well, Hon, scoot your cute fanny around here and we'll get some data." She twitched her butt around until she was beside him looking over his shoulder at the PDA.

Bob flicked a look at me and I could see his nostrils flutter with his suppressed laughter as we shared the language double-entendre; "fanny" is the female genitals in Irish/British slang.

He asked her, "You need a 'nice Jewish boy' or just someone with some get-up-and-goy?" Ugh, bad pun.

She grinned and smacked him with her hip. "A goy guy is just fine."

Now George was getting an eyeful or is it both eyes full? He wasn't quite as blatant as Bob had been, but he was definitely looking down her sweater.

Bob got her email address and phone number noted down and told her, "I've got a few guys in mind. How about I check a few things out and drop you an email. If you don't get one from me by tomorrow evening, nudge me. I assume you want an introduction?"

Leone said, "An intro would be nice. Make sure he knows he has to tutor me. If I don't hear from you, I'll be back the next day and nudge you." She swung her hips into him again.

Bob acted like he'd been knocked half-way off his seat, raised his hands in surrender and laughed, "Okay, I'll make sure I do it."

Leone dropped her act for a bit, "Thanks, Bob. You are the best." She looked over at me and told me sincerely, "May you two find a world of happiness and joy together." She strutted away like the models do -- with one foot crossing in front of the other, making her ass sway.

Bob and George watched appreciatively as she left. About ten feet away, Leone looked back over her shoulder and blew a kiss at them. Bob called out, "By the way, Leone, nice belly-button ring!" She gave him another smile and blew a kiss.

Bob shook his head and laughed. He turned to George and said, "Never let it be said I don't share goodies with my friends." He'd maneuvered Leone around so George could get his share of the view, too.


SHERRY

I grinned to myself. George could look all he wanted, but I had quality boobs myself and they were much more available. Leone was a tease but was so up-front about it no one took offense. If they did, tough darts.

Natalie fell for Bob's comment, "How did you know she had a belly-button ring?"

George and I gave her our best dumb-question looks. I asked her, "What do you think Bob was looking at?" Bob looked around with the innocent look he can put on so well -- but his nostrils were fluttering.

She stuttered, "Well, her, ah ... she's so..."

"Well-endowed?" I offered.

Bob and George started in, "Tremendous Tahtahs"

"Munchy Mammaries"

"Honeyed Hooters"

"Fine Fundament"

Natalie tossed in, "Perfect Pudendum?"

Bob and George immediately assumed terrified looks, threw their hands in the air and said shakily, "I wouldn't know anything about that!"

I gave George a good one on his arm and told him, "You'd better not."

I saw Natalie beat Bob's shoulder a few times with her little fist. "You, either!" She flexed her hand a few times, shook it and exclaimed, "You're hard as a rock!"

Bob slowly swiveled his head to look right at her and whispered, "It's because you're here."

Natalie's eyes got really big and was so surprised she almost fell off her seat. Bob does have a way with words.

Bob turned back to George and said, "Hard, huh?" He made a come-on, your-turn gesture with his hand.

My George is so good! He "rose" to the occasion.

"It's why they call us the Hardy Boys."

Bob said, "But if you get a grip on yourself, you should be able to stick it out."

"Handle things right and you'll come through."

"Let's get a few things straight..."

"I still have an Erector Set."

"I get pumped up about things."

Ooo, I could imagine quite a few things, myself, the way they were talking. My nipples were crinkled up and my crotch was so wet I squirmed. I saw Natalie squirming around, too. I'll bet she was perked up too, even through the industrial-strength bra she wore. Bet she was wet after what Bob had said to her; I sure would have been.


NATALIE

God, his muscles were hard as rocks. I had to up my estimate of his hunkiness quite a few notches. And when he said he was hard because I was there, my panties soaked themselves ... again.

Then they went into the dick puns! I had images of Bob running through my head; him naked, hard and with me!

Bob finally took a deep breath, raised his hands in a "stop" motion and said, "Enough of the dick jokes."

Sherry pretended to glare at them, "You guys are so lame!"

Bob couldn't resist a last come-back, "Lame? It should make me limp then, right?"

Okay, we laughed. Bob got a puzzled look and took a big sniff through his nose. "No offense to our cooks, but I don't think the odor is the cafeteria food."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.