I Dare You
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alexis dares her best friend, Anna, to have sex with her younger brother, then decides she might just want him, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

At school the next day, Alexis asks Anna about her brother.

"Did you ever get my little brother in bed? Are you having sex with him?"

"Well, I can tell you that your brother may be younger but he's not so little, if you know what I mean. And, the rest is between Noah and I."

"Aw come on, are you two doing it?"

"Ask Noah."

So, she decides to ask Noah but he wasn't home when she got home. Hmm, where might he be?

We probably know that he's at Anna's in a wonderful over and under sixty-nine position giving the greatest pleasure to each other. He loves being on the bottom with her sucking him above and pushing her pussy down onto his happy face. He is a very happy boy.

When he gets home, his sister pounces on him with, "Where were you? At Anna's? What are you two doing at her house?"

"Oh, sis, you need to ask Anna that. Gotta go up and change, see ya."

So, Alexis is still in the dark about the dare she gave her best friend. This rather pisses her off. Anna is a smart girl, very pretty, not flaky or weird, what could she see in her ratty brother?

Then, again, maybe Anna sees something in him that she doesn't see. Or want to see. Alexis didn't really like admitting this but she did realize that her brother is growing up and isn't the same person he was a few years ago. Nor was she, for that matter.

Maybe Noah is becoming a guy. Perhaps she needs to see him in a new light. Anna may be right, he is kinda cute. And, it looks like Anna and Noah are fucking each other. He's just a year younger. And he's sure convenient. That's for sure.

And, she said he's not so little, if you know what I mean. That can only be one thing. His thing. Now, that's something to think about. My brother has a big one. At least Anna thinks so.

During the next few days, Alexis observes her brother through a new pair of eyes.

He is gone from home during the afternoons, probably at Anna's, doing, 'you know what.'

He is getting to be more of a guy than just a boy, she has seen that. Maybe Anna is having all the fun. Looks that way. And it's destined to stay that way unless she does something about it. But what?

She could just run into his room and dive onto his bed stark naked. Well, no. She could text him and just ask for sex. No. She could ask his advice on who she could have a bit of fun with. No. Well, maybe. Yeah, maybe.

So, when Noah gets home, she asks him the leading question.

"Hey, Noah, I was kind of wondering, if I wanted to find a boy to have some fun with, you know, a little hooking-up, would you have any ideas who I could maybe do it with? You know, someone nice, trustworthy, I don't want it all over school, you know, somebody we both know and that I could trust."

"Wow, sis, um, let me see. Um, somebody you could trust. Huh, I'd suggest me except I'm your brother and you probably wouldn't want to do anything with me."

"You, uh, you mean, you'd be interested in, you know, doing some stuff, sex stuff."

"Well, yeah, but would you?"

"Gee, well, I dunno, maybe. I mainly wanted to kinda see what a boy looked like, you know, naked, and just see each other and fool around a little."

"Right now?"

"Oh, now? Um, well, I guess so."

So, Noah pulls off his tee, unbuttons his shorts, slips them down and stands in front of his sister wearing a pair of navy blue briefs that are rather prominently bulged-out in the front.

"Ready?"

"Uh, sure."

Down comes the briefs and out comes the cock, a long, pink cock with a chubby dome-shaped end.

"Oh, wow, you're pretty big. I didn't think it would be so big as that."

"I have so much fun with what I've got, if it was bigger, they might just have to lock me away. You can play with it if you like. It plays well with others."

And, yes, it does play well with others. It is really fun to play with. This is cool.

"I like your dick, it's fun. Will it cum if I play with it some more?"

"Yeah, probably, you're making me feel pretty good. If you rub up and down, especially up near the top, you might make me cum. Is that what you want to do?"

"It feels good when you do, right, cum?"

"Oh, yeah, just keep doing that."

Noah is leaning into Alexis's grip as she moves up and down. She can tell that he is enjoying this a lot.

"Mmm. Eww, I'm close, just don't stop. It'll be pretty ... Ungh, ungh, ungh, eww, eww, oh, that was good, really good."

"Wow, I got hit by some of it, it really goes. It's everywhere, lemme get a towel, be right back."

Alexis now has seen the power of a male ejaculation, the first time is always impressive. Even the second.

"You boys really pump out your cum. We girls just keep it inside I guess. I've never seen mine. I get kinda juicy but that's about all."

"You got me naked and fooled around with me. Do I get my turn with you?"

"Um, well, how about I take off my top?"

"And bra?"

"Of course, silly. Believe me, I look better without it. Wanna see?"

"Oh, yeah."

So, she unbuttons her blouse and lays it on his bed.

"Well, sis, you look pretty nice in a bra. But I bet you look even better without it."

"You tell me," she says as she reaches back to unclasp the hook and drops it off her shoulders.

"Oh, beautiful. God, your nipples are so pretty, pink and plump. They look delicious."

"Well, you can have a taste then, okay?" and she leans forward and he sucks in a nipple between his lips and begins to pull gently.

Alexis has dreamed about boys kissing and sucking her breasts since even before she had them. She had one friend, Missy Williams, who used to watch her older sister doing stuff with her boyfriend and sucking her breasts was one of the things Missy told her all about. She described how her sister would swoon and it sure sounded nice.

Well, for Alexis it is. The feelings go directly to her middle and she is really getting excited. Sex is sure fun. Even her brother is fun. And sex with her brother is double fun. But the afternoon is close to becoming evening.

"We better get dressed, Noah, before anybody gets home. Maybe we can do this tomorrow. Okay?"

"Oh, yeah, I'd love that."

So, they sit through dinner stealing looks at one other after having been seventy-five percent naked with each other. It is just about all she could think about and later that night, she rubbed herself to orgasm and then woke several times during the night to rub herself some more. She was definitely liking what she and her brother were doing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.