Controlled Slut
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Colesneil37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kirsta and Dan start to fulfil some exhibitionist fantasies but things escalate dramatically when they get in touch with a guy who writes kinky stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Exhibitionism  

I looked at Simon after Ian had left, his fingers were back on my clit and a small moan escaped my lips before I could say "What's this Damien like and what did Ian mean a small service?"

Simon carried on playing with me and he leant forward and kissed me again before answering "To tell you the truth I don't know him that well, only what Ian has told me, I've only met him a couple of times. He's about 6'6" and a very big guy, very sure of himself and he has a scar that runs down the side of his face which make's him look really mean."

I was getting close to orgasm now, whilst trying not to show everyone in the pub what was being done to me "He loves girls like you according to Ian, married I mean. He say's they're always up for more than single women"

As he was saying all this he was smiling and his fingers were moving faster and more urgent until with a gasp I came. Simon laughed and took his hand away and put his finger in my mouth so I would suck it clean. "That's good" he said "I've never made a girl come in the middle of a crowded pub before. You do realise that those couple of guys sitting at that table over there could see everything that happened don't you?"

I looked across at the table almost opposite and saw a couple of men laughing and staring under the table and realised that they would be able to see straight up my skirt "Oh god! You could of least have told me" I said playfully punching him on the arm.

Laughing Simon said "It seemed more fun to let them watch. Anyway I'd put your jacket on if I were you Ian's back"

I looked just as Ian got to the table "Come on" he said "Damien can't wait to see you"

I was getting nervous again now "What have you said?" I asked Ian

"I told him everything, what else. He really got a kick out of it and has promised us all free entry to the club and even a bottle of champagne if you're good. So come on sexy get your ass into gear we have to go."

Putting my little jacket back on, I had almost forgot I might as well had been topless for the past half hour or so "I can't believe you told him everything"

"I felt I had to really, it was just too good to keep to myself"

As we were leaving we had to walk past the men who had been watching me "Mmmm, nice one darling" I heard one come out with. I just turned and flashed them a smile as I walked out the door into the street.

Ian reached out and took hold of my jacket before taking it off "I don't think this is necessary, do you?"

I gasped as my breasts were on display again, it was getting chilly so my nipples became instantly erect "No, please don't do that. I may see some people I know and what about if we see any police"

Ian just carried on walking and said "You don't have to worry about police, I'm sure they've seen worse. As for people you may know, well I suppose that is a chance we'll have to take, it's not far anyway. Simon I think a few more photo's walking down the street will be in order as well, don't you?"

We were walking down a side street but it still had quite a few people walking down it, I was getting quite a lot of looks, whistles and calls from some of the groups of lads "My thoughts exactly" Simon said "Lets stop here a second so I can get some good shots"

We'd stopped right by a couple of parked cars, there was still a steady stream of people going past, and surprise surprise they were still staring at me and calling out things like "Nice tit's darling", I was really getting embarrassed now but fortunately there was nobody I saw who I knew.

"Come on Kirsta, go and lean back on the front of that car" Ian said pointing to a rather flashy looking Porsche 911 "You can pretend to be a model"

"What about the cars owner" I said "Won't he mind"

"Don't worry about it, it's Damien's car and I'm sure he wont mind as long as he gets a couple of pic's as well, I'll use my phone then I can Bluetooth him them"

"Hold on a minute" I said "I don't want every Tom, Dick or Harry having pictures of me"

"Don't worry, it'll will only be me and Damien, oh and Simon I promise. Now get your sexy ass over there and pose sexily. Remember you have to what we want you to do."

Feeling resigned but very apprehensive I walked to the front of the Porsche and lay back on the bonnet, looking towards the Ian and Simon who had already started taking photo's, I smiled and posed as sexy as I could in the circumstances. "Come on Kirsta" Simon said "Push your tits together, and play with your nipples"

We had started to get an audience by this time, a few lads had wandered over and stood watching me and cheering, as I did as I was directed. "Couple more Kirsta" Ian said "But this time I want you to lift the front of your skirt up, so we can see what you've got"

I couldn't believe it, here I was in the centre of town, albeit down a side street. Lying back on a car playing with my tit's whilst people were looking on. I know I was well on my way to being pissed, but I couldn't help the fact that I was loving it. I was embarrassed as hell but God why was I turned on so much. Closing my eye's I reached down to the front of my skirt and slowly lifted it to above my waist. I heard a loud cheer from the onlookers.

"Come on then Kirsta, lets go" Ian called "Sorry lads show's over."

There were a few groans from my audience but all good natured and when I stood up they even gave me a round of applause and a few cheers. My face was really hot and I was blushing like mad but I still managed to smile as Simon came and put his arm round me. Catching up with Ian he turned and asked "So come on then. How turned on are you?"

"That was incredible, I've always thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but that was something else." I don't know why but I felt great, the thought of all those people seeing me, all of me. Then cheering and clapping afterwards gave me a massive boost of confidence "I'm so horny" I continued "that I could fuck you both in the middle of the street and not care"

Ian and Simon just burst out laughing at that "That's my girl. Keep that thought in mind as we're here now" Ian said pointing to this pretty non-descript blue door on the side of a building, he knocked five times "Tradesmen's entrance for us, Damien wants to see you in his office before we go into the club." As he was saying this the door opened and one of the biggest black men I had seen was standing in the doorway.

He reached out and grabbed my hand pulling me gently towards him "You must be Kirsta" He rumbled. He had a very deep voice which reminded me of Barry White the singer in a way "For once Ian wasn't lying, when he said how sexy you are."

When he smiled he showed off a set of strong and very white teeth, which changed his face from very mean with the scar, to one that was quite friendly but still had the look of someone not to mess with. Hard to describe but he was a very black, black man, definitely no mixing of race with this one. He was as I said very big and powerful, not overly defined like a body builder, but he had one of those big rugby player type of builds, that I had always fancied.

Standing back he let Ian and Simon come in as well then he pulled me into an embrace and kissed me deeply, reaching behind me he lifted my skirt at the back and started to roughly caress my naked ass. I just groaned and melted into his embrace. I had never been with a black guy before but it was something I always wanted to try.

Pulling back he looked at Ian "Pass me the camera, then go through the door over there" he said pointing down the hallway "On the other side you'll find Colin guarding the entrance to the club. Tell him I sent you, he knows, and he'll take you to the bar and get you some free drinks organized. I'll send Kirsta back to you in a while. I owe you one mate."

Simon looked a bit unsure but Ian grabbed him "Come on mate let's get a drink. We'll see you soon Kirsta. Have Fun!" as he said this he led Simon through the door.

I was feeling unsure about this and I think Damien must have noticed because he put his arm round me again and said "Don't you worry, my little darlin', you gonna be fine and safe with me. Let's go to my office and we can have a drink to relax."

He guided me down the hallway to another door opposite the one Ian and Simon had just gone through. Inside the doorway was what must be Damien's office,. It was nicely decorated with a desk and a large brown leather sofa against the wall, sitting on the desk was an ice bucket with an open bottle of champagne, beside this two glasses.

"Take a seat on the sofa whilst I pour us some champagne" He crossed to the desk put the camera down and poured the champagne. I sat down in the middle of the sofa, right on the edge. Damien came over carrying the glasses and bottle which he put down by the side of the sofa. Handing me my glass he sat down and pulled me in close to him "Drink up sexy and tell me about yourself, is everything Ian told me true?"

"That all depends really on what he told you, but I take it he told you all about mine and my husbands fantasies and the fact that I've agreed to do whatever this writer guy tells me to do." I said cuddling into his big chest and sipping the champagne

"To tell you the truth when he first told me I didn't believe him, in fact even when he said he would go and get you, I still didn't. It was only when I saw your antics on the CCTV when you were sprawled over my car, did I believe. Nice show by the way, you sure looked like you were having fun." He was stroking my hair at this point and I was feeling more and more relaxed. I think the champagne was helping too because I had almost finished my glass already

"I couldn't believe I did it to be honest, but I felt great afterwards must have been all I had to drink and the fact that I was feeling very horny. Speaking of drink" I said holding out my glass

"My you are thirsty" he filled up my glass again. I noticed he had hardly touched his. "Lean back my darlin' and let me undo that lovely top your wearing, lets face it I don't think you need it to cover your modesty"

I leant back into the sofa and moved my hands to the side while he started to undo my blouse starting at the top and slowly working his way down until he pushed both sides away completely baring my breasts. I closed my eyes and started to moan as he lowered his head and started to suck and nibble on one and then the other of my nipples. I put my hand on the back of his head and held him there for a while enjoying the effects of his ministrations whilst still sipping at my champagne.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.