Controlled Slut
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Colesneil37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kirsta and Dan start to fulfil some exhibitionist fantasies but things escalate dramatically when they get in touch with a guy who writes kinky stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Exhibitionism  

It had been a week since the episode in the underpass, i remember the next day getting up and looking at my naked body in the full length mirror i was covered in bruises and bite marks particularly round my nipples and breasts, my mouth was sore from all the cock sucking i had done and my pussy and ass looked and felt red raw. I gingerly touched and probed my body making sure I wasn't permanently damaged before going to the bathroom and running a bath.

I had put some antiseptic into the bath water as it was running and when I climbed in lots of places began to sting for a while, before i became comfortable and began to relax, I was lying there for 10 minutes before Dan brought me up a strong cup of fresh coffee, he knelt down beside the bath and started to massage my shoulders.

"Mmmm, thats nice" I groaned "Don't stop."

Leaning forward he kissed me on the top of my head, "I love you, sexy" he said whilst still working on my shoulders "How do you feel?"

Smiling i opened my eyes "Like i've just been gang raped by 20 men, to be honest." Turning my head round i looked into his eyes "How are you this morning? Are you ok?"

He looked away slightly then looked down towards the floor "I'm ok" he said quietly "they didn't hurt me much. After the first few times they had you they sent me to the off license after giving me some of my money back to get some beer for them. I was told you were thirsty work, I'm just glad you are ok"

My first thought was that the bastard had left me alone with them all, but then my mind became aroused at the thought of how humiliating it must have been for him to be sent off whilst a group of drunks and druggies took turns fucking his girlfriend, moving my hand down to my pussy i was going to start playing with myself but the stinging sensation was too much so i soon stopped that.

Dan then continued to tell me how when he had got back with the beer he saw me lying on my back on the ground whist being fucked by yet another member of the group, after he had handed the beers around he was then ordered to get on his knees between my legs and clean my pussy and ass with his tongue, as he was doing this somebody was pouring beer over my pussy too. It helped with the taste apparently, he then was ordered to sit by the wall as they all fucked me again.

I couldn't remember any of this as i was completely stoned on the skunk they kept making me smoke, after another hour or two Dan had been allowed to take me home. He had taken photo's of me when we had got home, before he cleaned me up as best as he could and put me to bed. The photos he had already uploaded onto the computer for me so that i could send them to my new master by email later on.

Half hour later that was exactly what i had done with a covering description of the things i had got up to and had been done to me.

The Lord emailed me back soon after telling me how proud he was of me and that i had earned myself a break so that my bruises and bite marks could heal. I got a whole week off as it were, during this time me and the Lord would email back and forth with him asking me more and more personal details about us both, Dan was also told that he could not have sex with me but he could lick me until i came, and then he could wank.

Dan took all this quite well surprisingly and obeyed all instructions he was given. I, on the other hand was missing getting fucked my pussy had gone back to normal after a couple of days and i found myself wanting a big hard cock desperately.

All the Lord did was tell me to wait and ask more questions. One of the main questions was what i thought of Dan's behavior and what i thought had make him like the way he was. I explained that Dan was an only child who had had a difficult childhood with an over bearing and drunken father, who used to beat and belittle him as much as he could. Dan hadn't seen him for a good 6 months, before that rarely. The meetings were always fraught with tension, with his dad asking how a excuse for a man like him had managed to hook up with someone as sexy as me.

As you could imagine it wasn't a close family, Dan's mother had died when he was only ten years old so he was brought up just by his father, he left home at seventeen as he couldn't take it anymore.

Pretty soon the week was coming to a close when the Lord reminded me that i had a dinner date to set up with Bert my neighbour who was due back the next day. My pussy started to get wet at just the thought of it, I couldn't wait.

It was a Monday and Dan left for work as normal leaving me in bed horny as hell, I stretched and eventually got up, looking out of the window towards next door just Bert's car was drawing up. A quick shower and time to put just a dressing gown on i left the house and went over to Bert's.

It was broad daylight and I'm sure a couple of other neighbours must have seen me and wondered what i was doing going round to Bert's house in just a dressing gown, he didn't have a good reputation with anybody in our street. I knocked on his door and waited for about a minute before it opened and Bert stood there in all his scruffy, fat, dirty and mean looking glory.

He didn't say a word just reached out and grabbed my arm causing my dressing gown to fly open as he dragged me inside, throwing me to the floor. Just before he shut the door i looked through it and saw that none other than old Mabel the biggest, nosiest gossip on the street staring with wide eyes.

Bert noticed her as well so he decided to leave the door open wide enough for her to see exactly what happened.

"Stand up and take it off bitch" he snarled stepping back and letting Mabel see me standing there in the hallway.

I didn't hesitate at all i just stood up and shrugged my dressing gown off my shoulders letting it pool around my feet, leaving me naked and in full view. Bert pointed to the floor in front of him and flicked his fingers. Again with no hesitation I knelt down in front of him and started to reach under his belly so i could get to his belt to undo his trousers.

Mabel just looked gobsmacked, but stood watching all the time until i managed to fish out Bert's very impressive but quite smelly cock before putting it into my mouth. Bert gave it a minute then shut the door with a crash. "I bet that gives the old cow something to talk about for the next few months" he laughed before using his knee to knock me over onto my back.

Sure enough Mabel was going round telling anybody who would listen about what she had seen within moments. Bert meanwhile had pulled his trousers and pants off before lowering his ass over my face.

"Its been a few days since i had a bath, slut. so get cleaning you know what to do"

I stuck my tongue out and started licking his funky smelling ass, whilst he got himself comfortable putting more and more weight onto me then reaching down to force a few fingers into my eager cunt. I was in heaven.

I spent most of the day at Bert's house getting fucked by that big fat cock of his whilst he found ways of inflicting pain and humiliation onto me with clothes pegs, etc whilst shoving various things into me from vegetables to a toilet brush, all the while telling me what a slut i was and what a prick and faggot I had for a boyfriend I loved every moment of it. In fact he had just finished cumming in me again when i noticed Dan's car pulling up at the house.

I got up and put my dressing gown back on, he had agreed to come round for dinner tomorrow night and said he needed to get his strength back up so he could fuck me in front of Dan. So i quickly left and ran back to our house with his cum just starting to seep out of my pussy.

As i walked in Dan was just walking down the stairs after getting out of his work clothes, I opened my dressing gown and walked over to him, his eyes were on my freshly fucked pussy oozing with Bert's cum. There was no reluctance when i pushed him down to his knees pulling his head towards me he started to lap at my pussy cleaning out all Bert' cum.

"Mmmm" I moaned "Thats my little boy, cleaning my pussy up of all that nasty mans cum."

A couple of moans from between my legs let me know that Dan was enjoying himself. "You like that? Don't You?" i asked smiling down at the top of his head and receiving a few more moans, reaching down i grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked his face from my pussy "DON'T YOU?" I shouted into his face.

Looking down at the floor as best he could, he nodded.

"Say It" I said twisting his hair and moving his face so that he had to look at me

"I do" he said quietly "I love it"

I laughed at him before pushing him down onto the floor and straddling his face really mashing my pussy all over it before scornfully telling him "Well that's all your good for these days" I let him lick me to a couple of orgasms whilst telling him what Bert and I had been up to that day. Then i went and had a bath whilst he got dinner ready and probably wanked himself off a couple of times.

I still love Dan with all my heart, but i also love making him squirm, as far as i was concerned our relationship was getting stronger because of all this, besides i didn't hear Dan complaining either. Humiliating him was such a big turn on for me i loved to watch his face when he knew what i was up to and i loved his tongue on my pussy cleaning another mans cum out of me, the fact that he hated the person who had came in me just made it that much more sweeter.

I told him whilst we were eating dinner that Bert was round tomorrow and i could see him tense up and start to look worried. "That guy really hates me"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.