Future Sex Coach Michaels - Cover

Future Sex Coach Michaels

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

North Robert High School

10:12 A.M. Wednesday, October 11, 2063

"Lisa," I said, trying for that gentle-yet-firm tone appropriate for a coach speaking to a young student, "Lisa, take off your blouse. Everyone else has."

The fourteen year old girl looked about and, yes, everyone else was clad in nothing but skirt and undergar­ments. Only Lisa Lagrange retained her school uniform's blouse.

"P ... please, Coach Michaels, I ... I'm ... I'm not wearing a b-b-bra!" Lisa blushed even deeper red (which sur­prised me; she was pretty red already) and hung her head.

"Well," I said, "take off your blouse anyway."

Lisa's jaw dropped as she looked at me with wide eyes, and I thought, "Oh Hell, she's going to cry!"

Most men, when they hear that I'm a sex coach at the local high school, get an instant hard-on thinking of all those young, nubile teenagers. Let me tell you, its not all its cracked up to be: parents sticking kids in your class before the kids are ready, kids who fake parental consent forms, fourteen year old girls who don't really want to have sex yet, but are afraid to say so for fear of appearing uncool, parents who decide to yank kids who are ready out of class (after fighting to get the last seat), then expecting you to somehow restore the virginity they demanded you relieve their daughter of!

Don't get me wrong; I love my job. It's an important job. I've seen how things were in the last century. In the 1990's the average age for first intercourse was sixteen, and nearly half, if asked a few years later, regretted the circumstances and felt that they hadn't been ready. Sex education consisted of some anatomy, a little bit on dis­ease and pregnancy, and a lot of suggestions that "it" should be put off as long as possible. "It" was not put off, of course. Loud protests were raised against recommending condoms, which were the only reliable defense against STD's (including AIDS) that sexually active people had in those days (this was before the vaccine was developed). A Surgeon General of the United States of America resigned, under pressure, in part because she had suggested including information on masturbation in high school sex education classes. The out-of-wedlock teenaged birth rate in America was the highest in the industrialized world, that is to say, higher than in all the other countries that had more liberal sex education.

Things are different now. Teenagers may be starting as young as ever, but at least they've had some sex edu­cation worthy of the name. I'm proud to be a part of that. And yes, I love having sex with adolescent girls.


"There now," I said, taking Lisa's hand in both of mine, "there's nothing to be embarrassed about. It'll be just like the locker-room, except there's a guy here for you to spy on!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.