Future Sex Coach Michaels - Cover

Future Sex Coach Michaels

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

St. Luke Presbyterian Hospital

3:00 P.M. Friday, December 28, 2063

"Thank you, all of you," Lisa said, a tear in her right eye. Her left eye was covered in a metallic patch, almost like a miniature saucer. In fact most of her head was covered, the equipment forming a sort of half-helmet. The operation to install her new eye had been done Wednesday, the day after Christmas. She was just now being allowed visitors. I was there with her now, as was her mother, her Aunt Migle, and her father. Amethyst, Amy, and a girl I didn't know named Divad were there to wish their schoolmate all the best, and even Phil, of kilu non-fame, was there. We had each wished her well, and Phil had pointed out that with something so awful happening at the end of this year, a lucky next year was a sure thing.

For the next two hours we made some small talk, Amy had to leave, a cousin named Richard dropped in, Turio popped by for less than two minutes, and so on. By the time Dr. Marchlewicz[1] showed up, it was just her parents, her Aunt Migle, Divad and myself.

"So how's my youngest ever patient holding up?" Dr. Marchlewicz asked.

"I'm holding up fine," Lisa answered, "but I do want to get on with it."

The surgeon nodded. "Well, that's what I'm here for. Do understand that today we're only going to have it on for a minute or so, and you won't be able to much more than make out the difference between light and dark. Each day, we'll go a little longer, and a little more capability. You'll be back in school before we're finished."

The young girl turned to me. "Well, I'll still have one fully-functional eye to see ... things ... with."

"Lisa!" This was Aunt Migle, and she was blushing bright red. So that's where Lisa got her talent for changing color. The rest of us chuckled, as much at Migle as Lisa. This only made her blush more, of course.

The doctor had Lisa close her right eye, put some gauze over it, and an eyepatch. "OK, now you should still keep it closed. You wouldn't be able to see anything with it open, but the gauze could be irritating. OK, now open your left eye. Is it open?"

"Yes. Left open, right closed, can't see a thing."

"OK, now I'm going to turn on a light inside the shield. I'm going to start low, and turn it up. Let me know as soon as you notice it."

The doctor manipulated a device in his hand, and then began to slowly turn a knob. We all were afraid almost to breath.

"I see ... I think I do."

Dr. Marchlewicz stopped turning the knob. "What color is the light you see?"

"Um ... kind of rosy pink, with a hint of orange. It's definitely in the left eye."

"Very good," the doctor said as he made another adjustment.

"Wait, wait," Lisa exclaimed, "Now it's more purple ... with blue ... it's indigo! I can't see shape or anything, but it's just barely there, real dim, and it's indigo. No doubt about that."

Dr. Marchlewicz made another adjustment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.