Future Sex Coach Michaels - Cover

Future Sex Coach Michaels

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

North Robert High School
10:26 A.M. Wednesday, December 12, 2063

"I'm not a virgin anymore."

There were a few gasps, and a very few giggles. Wendi started to applaud, followed by Rita, then Witashna, and then the whole class was clapping their hands. When the applause died down, Gloria took a bow.

"For my next number," she began, "I'd like to sing 'Moon Maiden, ' by ... Oh wait, I can't be singing about maidens, now, can I?"

"So how was it?" Witashna asked, "Was there pain? Did it feel good?"

"Yes," Gloria answered, "and yes. There was indeed pain, but it was well worth it."

"Just how much pain?" Mimosa wanted to know.

Gloria frowned for a second, then suggested, "Kind of like getting my ears pierced. I mean, it was tears-in-my-eyes painful for a second, but then it faded away, and it was just a little ... uncomfortable. But let me tell you, the good feelings take over! Too bad they don't provide that ... service ... when you go in for piercing."

"OK, Ms. Banks," Rita laughed, "please tilt your head to the side, and open your legs." There were some chuckles from the boys, and a few giggles. Then Rita remembered, "Oh, yeah, they did have me open my legs the last time I got pierced." And with that, the kinky sixteen-year-old rocked back where she sat and spread wide. The golden ring with the green jewel was clearly visible where it pierced her clitoral hood.

"OUCH!" Ted exclaimed, "I ain't even got a vagina, and that looks painful."

"That's OK," Gloria reassured him, "you can borrow mine whenever you like."

That got some laughter, and Ted had the decency to blush, as did Gloria.

"My nipple piercing hurt worse than losing my virginity," Gloria informed the class.

This got my attention. "I didn't know you had a pirced nipple," I let her know.

"Yeah," she started, "Got it when I was twelve. Mom went berserk. I don't think Dad knows, even now. I put it in once or twice a week, just to make sure it doesn't close up. I don't wear it to class, though I did think of working it into my Halloween costume."

"Well," I told her, "you can wear it here if you like, but of course you don't have to."

Mimosa had another question. "What did he do ... Hey Ted, what did you do to get her heated up? And I know it was you; I can see how you two look at each other."

A little more blushing, but they also looked rather pleased with themselves.

"Well, the whole game got us worked up, and the playing around, watching Genma and Amy, that got everybody worked up. And I tickled Gloria to orgasm with my fingers before breaking that septate hymen."

There were more murmurs, and I knew the girls were remembering when they had all examined each other. Each of them had in fact seen Gloria's septate hymen, and now it was gone.

"I should think that having your flesh ripped would hurt for more than a second," Mimosa stated.

"Well I had pain for almost a full minute," Amy informed us. "And I didn't have friends around, like Gloria did."

"Hey, I didn't do it!" Genma asserted, and Amy slapped his butt.

"We know that, silly!" she snorted, "It was another boy, who dumped me for his real girlfriend, who had just dumped him, and then decided she wanted him back when she found out about me. I should be invited to the wedding, since it was finding out about him popping me that got them back together."

"Was that a bad experience?" Mimosa asked. "I mean, getting all deflowered and all, just to be dumped? I'd kick him in the nuts."

"Hey, watch it with that nut talk!" from Ted and "Yee! Not the balls!" from Genma. This produced a lot of laughs from the girls. For some reason, the idea of guys taking it in the nuts always seems to make girls laugh.

"If I ever see him again," Amy told us, "I'm going to thank him. After all, if I was still with him, I wouldn't have Genma. As for his girlfriend, well..." Amy blushed. "She was the first girl I ever did more than just kiss with."

"Damn!" exclaimed Amethyst, and then looked at me. "I mean, darn. They sure aughtta invite you to the wedding! And ask you to join them for the honeymoon!"

Amy blushed again. "Really, Amethyst, I've only done more than kissing with three girls, and that's counting you. And I've only gone all the way with this guy and Genma." She grinned at me. "And you, Coach. We haven't, but we will."

"I'm personally looking forward to it," I assured her.

"But Gloria," I moved the conversation back to the newly VNM girl, "do you have regrets about your Virgin No More status?"

"No way," she stated, "This is the way I wanted it to happen: with a boy my own age, with a boy I like, with my friends around. And now, not in May." She looked at me and winked. "I mean, I'm still loking forward to it and all, but I didn't want to wait."

"Good for you," I said, and I meant it. That was the purpose of this class: to prepare young people for sexual lives in a sexual world. It was not to either shorten or prolong virginity, but to make sure that they were prepared to be sexually active women when the time came, as it inevitably did, that they became sexually active women.

There was a bit of generalized discussion about virginity, why to hold on to it, why not to, and first-time stories from several of the girls, as well as from Ted and Genma. This eventually led to Mimosa admitting that her first (and, to date, only) time had been unpleasant, but she wouldn't go into detail.

"I wasn't raped or anything like that; it was all consentual. But it was still a disaster. I'll say more when the time is right. It isn't now."

There was an uncomfortable silence as nobody knew what to say. I decided to break it by asking, "So, Ted, Veejay, why aren't either of you in a paticipatory sex ed class?"

Veejay looked a bit embarassed. "My folks wouldn't sign the permission slip," he admitted. "I don't suppose you could talk them into it?"

"Um, no," I assured him, "I learned some time ago that talking parents into letting their kids take my class is not part of my job, nor should it be."

"Well actually," Witashnah pointed out, "you wouldn't be talking them into letting him take your class; you'd be talking them into letting him take..."

"Yes, yes," I granted, "but it's still not what I should be doing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.