Future Sex Coach Michaels - Cover

Future Sex Coach Michaels

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 15: Kilu Arc

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Kilu Arc - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

Basement, Smith House
8:45 P.M. Friday, December 7, 2063

"I'm sit ... sit ... I'm sitting out the rest of the game." And with that, the boy turned and ran from the room, hur­riedly grabbing his pants on the way.

"I'm sitting out, too," Lisa announced before running after him.

"But you already," Genma started, but the fourteen-year-old schoolgirl was gone. She did stop to scoop up the rest of his clothes, but didn't take the time to grab her own.

The rest of the teens looked at each other, then Gloria told them, "He'll be fine. Lisa is good with people."

Amethyst considered also going after the boy, but decided that no, the last thing he needed was to be chased down by the girl who got him hard, and then stripped him. Lisa really was good with people. Best to play on.

In order to keep the girl, boy, girl pattern of play, it was decided to have Amethyst and Veejay switch turns. However, nobody would agree that Veejay should get an extra turn, and he didn't argue much in favor of it. In truth, the young boy wanted to get the game over with so he could take a certain Miss Smith up on her offer.

So Gloria found herself with the ball. She targeted Ted, hoping to get the already naked boy in front of her. What exactly she was going to do with him she wasn't sure, but she had some ideas. She would have a little longer to make up her mind, though, as she missed.

Genma tried to get Amy out of that thong, but was only rewarded by her sticking her tongue out at him, his girl­friend's bottle having been missed with almost half a metre to spare. Amy, for her part, missed in her attempt to strip Genma. Ted seriously considered trying for Amethyst, hoping for some of what Veejay had gotten. No, wait for her turn. Maybe she'd choose him. Besides, the one he really wanted was Gloria. So roll, and ... Hit!

Well, Gloria had known it was going to happen. Eventually. Time to show everybody her little titties. It was only luck that she was even wearing a bra; she often did without, as there was little need. She looked over at Amethyst. 'Hers aren't really any bigger than mine, ' she thought. She cast her glance to Amy. 'Bigger than mine, but not by much.' Remembering how Lisa had nervously removed her own bra, Gloria thought, 'She doesn't exactly have "huge knockers" herself.' Indeed, Gloria knew that Lisa often went braless, for the same reason she did: not much there to require one. And yet Amy, Lisa and Amethyst were all beautiful, sexy young women. The obvious male responses in this very room to the three young ladies were proof enough of that. And to her, she reminded herself. Those dicks didn't droop when the guys looked at her.

Well, there was nothing for it now but to grin and truly bare it. She thought briefly of taking off the panties in­stead. The tiny little thong hardly covered anything, and the spot of wetness right over her young cookie was so obvious. In fact, if the rules hadn't required the wide-spread, look-at-this sitting pose, she probably would've done it. But that was a deal-breaker. So off with the bra, and toss it over the shoulder, like the younger girl had done.

Ted watched Gloria's shy breast-baring with interest. Nice. No, they weren't very big, but they were perfectly shaped, and seemed to defy gravity. And the nips were big, just like he'd thought they were. Her thick bra hid them pretty well, but Ted looked at a lot of cloth-covered breasts, and he could tell these things. He couldn't wait to get his lips on those stiffened buds.

Amethyst noted Ted's interest, and smiled. 'Now there's a girl who needs to get naked every chance she gets, ' she thought. She never ceased to wonder how the same girl could look so nerdy with her clothes on, and so hot with them off. Amethyst didn't know how far the two fifteen-year-olds would go, but there was definitely going to be some Gloria/Ted action as soon as this game was over.

And some Veejay/Amethyst action, she reminded herself with a smile. Amy/Genma action was a given, and had been assumed by all as soon as this game had begun. She grinned. Maybe she could get some action with Veejay before the game ended. After all, considering what he had done for her, it would only be fair to return the favor. Besides, if she stripped Genma out of his boxers, then all the boys would be naked, and the game would come to an immediate end. Amethyst wasn't ready for the game to come to an end.

Winking at Veejay, she let roll, but missed. Ah, well.

Veejay was ready for the game to come to an end. Like the girl, he'd wanted to stretch it out as long as possi­ble, but after she'd whispered to him, "I'm a virgin, and I want to stay that way for a while. But if you want to play around after the game, I'd be happy to," he wanted to skip ahead as fast as possible. Both Amy and Gloria were still wearing thongs. He could probably get Amy, and Gloria was a possibility. Go for the easier strip.

Amy watched with some amusement as the ball rolled her way. She'd figured it would be her; she was the easiest target from this angle. Well, the game was almost over. She'd decided to do Genma right here, in front of everybody, and that would mean taking off the thong, so if she had to take it off a few minutes early, ah well. Sure enough, her bottle was hit. Smiling, the red-headed fifteen-year-old stood up and hopped several times, shaking her legs to give the impression that her hopping about was designed to restore circulation. Of course, the real rea­son she was doing this was to make her boobs bounce. They weren't big enough to so much as jiggle from just walking, but she could get a very sexy bounce going if she worked at it, so she worked at it.

Gloria felt a pang of envy as she watched Amy stop jumping about, her tits taking a couple of seconds to stop jiggling. 'I couldn't get a bounce like that going if I rode a motorized pogo stick.' She wondered just who Amy thought she was fooling with the whole leg-shaking, ooh-I-need-to-get-the-circulation-going-in-my-legs routine.

Just as Amy removed her thong, Lisa walked back into the room.

"Hey Lisa," Amy called out, "how's Phil?"

"He's fine," Lisa assured them, "but we're going to sit out the rest. I just needed to get my clothes."

Lisa picked up her panties, acted as if she were going to put them on, frowned, and then scooped up the rest of her clothes and walked out of the room.

Amy watched her go, and then simply dropped her own thong into the clothes pile. Sitting down, she sat up the bot­tle and assumed the now-familiar open-legged position.

Taking the ball, Gloria looked long and hard at Genma. Glancing to Amy, she asked, "With your blessing?"

Amy smiled. "Be my guest."

Gloria gave it her best. Genma's bottle was scooted at least two centimetres to the right, where it wobbled, rocked, and shook for at least a minute before finally settling in its proper upright position.

"I don't freakin' believe it!" the sixteen year old boy exclaimed.

"Neither do I," Gloria agreed. "You sure you're not wearing a lucky rabbit's foot in there?"

"Get me out of these shorts and you'll know for sure."

There was general laughter at that.

Genma now took his shot at Gloria, but missed cleanly. Amy targeted Genma, but missed by so much she al­most got Veejay instead. The youngest boy in the room was both glad and sorry that she hadn't gotten him. Now it was Ted's turn.

Turning to grin at Genma, he asked, "With your blessing?"

"My bless ... oh." Genma understood. Amy was already naked; if Ted knocked her bottle over, his girlfriend was going to stand up, walk over to the other boy, and let him touch her. Now, according to the rules, all she had to allow was a quick butt-grab, but she might be inclined to let Ted do more. There could even be a repeat of a cer­tain earlier performance. So, what Genma needed to ask himself was, did he want to see the local stud groping Amy, his girl­friend? Actually, he did. "Go for it."

Ted grinned, lined up the ball...

"Objections?" he asked Amy.

"None," she assured him.

Ted let the ball roll, and was satisfied with the result. No weird wobbling about, the bottle just fell.

Amy remained where she was and smiled. "You come over here." Ted strode, not walked, to where the teen­aged girl waited. She rose to her feet and bent forward, so that her breasts were against Ted's chest as she whis­pered to him, "I'll let you go pretty far, but not as far as Veejay did." Then she stood back up, knowing full well that her stiff nipples still touched him. She turned her head to see Gloria, watching with a slight nervous smile on her face. "That's what you get for still having that thong on," Amy told her, "otherwise it'd probably be you standing here."

Her friend's words made Gloria feel better. It wasn't that she didn't want to watch the handsome boy play with Amy; she knew from earlier tonight that watching could be a lot of fun. But she'd wanted Ted for herself tonight. That he'd picked the beautiful redhead bothered her a little. But of course he couldn't pick her. She wasn't naked yet. Rules were rules, and it was just a game, after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.