Future Sex Coach Michaels
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

This story is fiction. Actually, the year being 2063 should have been enough to clue you in about that.

I don't care how old are. I don't care how young you are. However, the law does care, so if you are too young, go away (or at least try not to get caught).

If this story is against the law where you live, then like the young folk, go away. Or at least...

North Robert High School

10:19 A.M. Thursday, December 6, 2063

"Now that we are back up to speed on the academic side of things," I concluded, "let's hug."

The girls all stood up, most of them grinning. After seeing them nude for so long, it was a bit strange to see them all with their clothes on. But there was a reason; there just hadn't been time for it yesterday. Yesterday was going to be a quick nude hug, with more vigorous, clothed activities today, and the same sans clothing tomorrow.

"We're going to do this in reverse alphabetic order, via last name," I told them, "so line up as called. Caitlyn Wu. Linda de la Vega. Turio Teraufau. Amy Tellington. Amethyst Smith. Violette Ross. Saffron Pakeim. Anika Nakamachi. Gloria Lynstad. Lisa Lagrange. Mimosa Kang. Mary Kang. Wendi Jones. Witashnah Gray Wolf. Veronica Costello. Rita Banks."

They lined up as called. They really did look good; yes, even in clothes.

"We were supposed to do a bit of nude hugging yesterday, but we ran into academic problems," I told them, "but I decided it would be OK to skip that step on the grounds that we've danced nude together, and that's sort of hugging plus."

Some giggles, and I continued, "what we are going to do today has been called 'boning, ' 'clothes-fucking, ' or just good ol' fashioned making out. So, um, let's make out."

Caitlyn, half Chinese/half Anglo virgin of fifteen years age, put her hands behind my neck and asked, "Can I kiss you?"

"Absolutely," I assured her, "though it isn't required today."

"It hasn't been allowed 'till today," she reminded me.

For answer I put my hand on the back of her head and bent my lips to hers. She was good, though unpracticed, and I knew that she had read up and watched a lot of kissing, but done only a little. I let my hands drop to her butt, which I gave a squeeze as I pressed my hips against her.

That broke the kiss, and she looked wide-eyed into my own eyes, then grinned. She resumed the kiss as she began to grind her hips into mine. I could feel her against the hardness in my pants, and I knew she could feel it too. It is an interesting sensation, the feeling of a pleated linen skirt against woolen pants. I had attached grounding strips to both of my shoes in order to avoid static shocks. I ran one hand up her back and let a finger trace the strap of her bra through the fabric of her school uniform's blouse.

Then the buzzer buzzed. I broke the embrace, gave Caitlyn a quick peck on the cheek, and sent her back to her patch of floor.

Linda, Turio, Amy, one after another they glided into my arms and wriggled against me. Most did kiss me; a few only gave me quick, closed-mouthed ones. A few didn't kiss at all, but all of them ground, wriggled, and Amethyst put her hands down the back of my pants as she stuck her tongue in my ear.

The most restrained, I would have to say, was Lisa. She pulled back a bit when I pressed my hips to her, giggled nervously, pressed against me hard, started to grind, then pulled back again.

"Lisa," I whispered in her ear, "you don't have to press against me if it makes you uncomfortable."

"No, it's OK," she whispered back, "I, I like how it, I mean, it feels good, I just, I feel like I'm not, oh, I don't know what I mean. I mean, I do know what I mean, but I don't know how to, how to tell you, I mean..."

I placed a finger to her lips. "Shh. Lisa, we have plenty of time to work on technique. For now, just do what you like, and nothing more."

As on that long-ago day when I had first asked her to remove her blouse, Lisa seemed on the verge of tears. Then she just hugged me, and she did press her whole body against mine. She murmured something in my ear as she softly rubbed her cheek against mine. Then she looked me in the eyes as, with a brave little smile, she slowly and deliberately ground her hips in two large circles against me. Smiling back, I gave her butt a squeeze before kissing her lightly on the cheek just as the buzzer went off.

There were six girls after Lisa, the last being Rita. After she bit my lip and slapped my ass, it was time for the quiz.

Oh, yes, tomorrow was going to be interesting.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.