Another Amber - Cover

Another Amber

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Roger rescues Amber from being killed by her old Master. While she is recovering, he explains his origins on Eros. Amber joins him in his business. After a time she goes to visit her father. It turns out to be a very bad trip. This is story one in the Eros Universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Violence  

Roger reappeared in George's living room. Again he called out. George appeared shortly.

"How is she?" George asked, anxiously.

"She's fine. She's sleeping now. Tomorrow the psychiatrist is due to come in. I'll apprehend her and take care of her. Then we'll leave. What about your wife?" Roger asked.

"I've been interrogating her, and have learned quite a bit. It seems that converts to their cult are, to put it mildly, – scarce. Apparently, Amber is not the first forced convert they have worked on.

"Roger, the whole thing is based on hate. They hate men. They hate women that associate with men. If it were up to them, men would be kept like dogs or cattle. Women would only use them to get pregnant. Other than that, it would all be woman on woman. Any woman who wanted a man would be severely punished.

"Oh yes, you would be amazed at the things she has wasted my money on over the years. No more though! I'm through with her. I imagine the police will be interested in their seduction and kidnapping of young girls," George told him.

"Yes, I believe the police will be interested. I'll be sure to leave a trail for them to follow to the cult. They don't sound very stable," Roger said, then changing subjects, he added, "I need to get some things for Amber, some clothes, and do you have any chicken soup?"

"There should be soup in the kitchen. What sort of clothes?" George asked.

"Something loose – a robe, and some socks and slippers. She has a rash, so no underwear. We'll stop by here before we leave, and pick up her other things. Also, I'll do a little programing on your wife," Roger explained.

When Roger returned to the hospital, things were still quiet. He woke Debbie and Ed. Ed was much more subdued than previously. Roger had them straighten everything up to ensure it would look right in the morning. By the time their chores were done, Debbie had worked up enough courage to ask Roger some questions. She was still a little afraid, so she started slowly.

"That girl," she began, "you call her Little One. That isn't her real name is it?"

"No, it is just what I have always called her," Roger replied. Debbie took a deep breath to quiet her fears.

"She was a slave, wasn't she?" she asked.

"Yes, she was a slave for nine months. I rescued her from her former Master sometime ago."

"Yet, she calls you Master," Debbie said, nervously. "Why is that? Do you beat her?"

"I have never beaten her, or even slapped her. She has been free to leave for many months now. She has chosen to stay. I only brought her back here to visit her parents for Christmas. As you can see, that didn't turn out well," Roger told her.

"Yes, but why does she call you Master. Why not just use your name, or honey, or dear?" Debbie asked.

"In the time she spent in slave training, she was taught very well. Painfully well, you might say. She requires a Master, someone to care for her, someone to love her. I have assumed that position in her mind. Why do some women call their husband 'Daddy'? It's something similar," Roger explained.

The evening meal arrived later. After they had all eaten, Roger made more rice soup, but added the can of chicken soup instead of just water. Amber ate nearly half; then went back to sleep. The IVs had been removed before dinner, and she had walked around some. She was quite tired when she finished eating.

Roger allowed both Debbie and Ed to move around the hallway for a while after Amber was asleep. They needed to keep their bodies in good shape after the forced inactivity. At 10 PM, another food cart arrived. Roger had them eat what they wanted, and use the bathroom. Then he put them to sleep for the night. They were in the empty room next to Amber's. He checked the area again himself, and set his internal clock to wake him early in the morning. There were preparations to be made for the psychiatrist.


Sunday, January the tenth, dawned as a rainy, dreary day. The temperature had dropped overnight, and the sun did not get through the clouds till well past the noon hour.

Barbara, the psychiatrist, arrived at her office just after 7 AM. She was unhappy with the weather. She was about to become a lot more unhappy.

She knew that she should have reviewed the video of the first week before this. Now she had two weeks of video to review. Things just had not allowed her the time. There were too many problems that had required her attention over the last several weeks, and now Helen had not shown up for the last two days. What was wrong there? Who knew with Helen? What had she ever seen in that fool bitch anyway? She was always pissing and moaning about something. Maybe she should find a new playmate? The daughter was a likely prospect! Once she was cured of her damn desire for men. That would be soon, she was sure, and the girl was young. The girl should keep her interested for years, many years!

Those fools at the hospital were always slacking off. She didn't have the time to be checking on them every day. They had found her cameras before, but she was certain that they would not find this one. It was the latest in surveillance technology, and was physically outside the room. Only a small pickup was there. It used a fiber optic cable to send the image to the recorder.

She would be able to tell exactly when her instructions had been carried out and how. Those lazy bastards would feel her wrath if they had been slacking off.

In her office, she turned on the computer, and called up the program to view what had been recorded. The camera had only recorded when there was movement or sound in the room. It also showed the date and time. The view was from over top of the patient, and covered a good portion of the room. There was also a voice pickup to hear what was said.

The first images were fine. Then came the ones where the staff was looking for the camera. Then the images of them having sex with the patient. The scene was repeated everyday for the first week. Barbara cursed herself for not checking the video earlier. How dare they interfere with her therapy? Who the hell did they think they were?

The images from the second week increased her anger even more. Then she caught Amber's orgasms from the pain stimulation. What the hell was that? Barbara had to go back and looked at it four times, before she realized that the little bitch was having orgasms from the shock therapy. What the hell was this? Barbara was becoming really unhappy, now. Still she continued to watch. The whip. Pissing in the girls mouth. More orgasms from the shock therapy. By the time she got to Wednesday night of the second week, she was so incensed that she stopped the video, and pounded her fist on the top of her desk.

How dare those morons interfere with her plans! Damn that girl and her fucking orgasms! What the fuck did they think they were doing? The staff, she would have them fired. No, that was too easy on them. Perhaps some of her therapy would be more appropriate, especially for that nurse. She had a fairly good body, and God only knew she had already considered getting rid of Helen. She was getting more erratic every week.

That moronic male orderly - he could just be disposed of. There were plenty more where he came from. And that damned girl! Who would have figured that she got off on pain? It certainly didn't look like the girl was ever going to be converted, and she had made such wonderful plans for her just this morning, too. Well, if she was going to dump Helen for the nurse anyway, then the daughter could be dumped too. Get rid of both of them, and that damned orderly, too, she thought to herself.

Barbara reached into one of her desk drawers, and removed the pistol there. Yes, three for the country! It would take a long time to find their bodies out there. The fools would never be able to trace them to her. The nurse would be interesting to play with, for a while anyway. She would see how long the nurse would last. When she got tired of her, she would go to the country to. No loose ends.

Barbara put the pistol in her ample coat pocket, and left the office. She never saw the video from the last few days of that week. If she had, she might have changed her mind, or perhaps not. It was well after 8:30 when she left her office to drive over to the hospital.


Roger woke early on Sunday morning. There were preparations to be made. He got Nurse Debbie up and moving. He had her check everything to insure it looked normal. While she collected the dishes from last night, and returned them to the elevator area, he heated the last of the soup for Amber. She would need nourishment to travel on. When Debbie returned, he sent her in to wake and feed Amber. Roger, meanwhile, got Ed, the orderly, up and into the bathroom. He had little use for the man and considered him the lowest form of life, but he still required some care. When it was time for the breakfast cart to arrive, Roger followed Ed down the hall to get it.

When they returned with the food, Debbie was finished feeding Amber. Roger had both Debbie and Ed eat while he explained what would happen that day. He also explained his plan for capturing the psychiatrist.

"What happens to you two," he said, "will depend on what Amber has to say about you. I haven't asked her yet, and won't until this is over. Debbie, I appreciate your help with Amber the last two days. That doesn't mean that I am happy about how she was treated while here. Ed, I really don't have any use for you. What ever Amber wants is what you get," Roger told him.

After they ate, he took them into the empty room, and had them both get in the bed, and then he put them to sleep. The dishes and remaining food were left in the nurse's station to make it look like they had just been interrupted at breakfast. Roger then went in to explain to Amber what to say, and do when the Doctor arrived. She was very nervous. Roger held her, and stroked her back to calm her down. Some heavy kissing helped a lot to ease her fears and take her mind of what was going to happen. Then Roger went to wait, out of sight, in the empty room.

His wait wasn't long, as Barbara was early. When she arrived at the nurses' station, she saw the food cart and partly eaten food on it. Where were those fools? What had interrupted their breakfast, she wondered?

"Nurse, Orderly," she called, "is anyone here?" There was no answer.

She turned toward Amber's room. The door was closed. Barbara marched right up and flung open the door expecting to see the nurse and orderly in there and engaged in some illicit act. All that she saw was Amber.

The first thing Barbara noticed was that Amber was sitting up on the bed with her legs over the side and her feet just above the floor. She was still nude, and there was a smile on her face. When she saw Barbara, her smile widened even more, and she addressed Barbara, her voice just above a whisper.

"I asked you twice to release me before my Master came looking for me. You refused. Now you must face his wrath," Amber told her.

"Where is this supposed Master of yours, and where are those sorry attendants who were supposed to be watching you, slut?" Barbara demanded in her most condescending voice.

"I am right here," Roger said, from behind her, as he clamped down on her mind. He was a fraction of a second too late. Barbara had her hand on the pistol in her coat pocket, and her finger was on the trigger. She had started to draw it as he spoke. Roger's clamping down caused just the most minute jerk of her hand. It was enough to fire the pistol in her pocket.

Unfortunately for Barbara, the gun was pointed across her body at that time. When it fired, the large caliber, high velocity, hollow point bullet went right through her body. At less than point blank range, its destructive power was at its maximum. It expanded as it penetrated her body and destroyed a good percentage of everything it passed through: her pancreas, lower intestines, colon, lower aorta, and left kidney. What the bullet didn't destroy, the following blast ripped apart. Barbara knew intense pain for a few seconds before collapsing onto the floor – unconscious.

Amber screamed and fainted. Roger just stood there and cursed for a half-minute or so. He should have foreseen the possibility of a gun, but there had been no indication of that type of violence before. Frustrated, he returned to the empty room and woke Debbie and Ed. In a few words, he explained what had happened, and sent them to call for assistance.

He returned to Amber in the other room. He grabbed her clothes, picked her up in his arms, and vanished. They were gone before Debbie returned to help Barbara, if she could. Better to have a missing patient, than to stay and try to answer the questions that the police would ask, but who wouldn't be ready to believe the answers that he gave.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.