Another Amber - Cover

Another Amber

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Roger rescues Amber from being killed by her old Master. While she is recovering, he explains his origins on Eros. Amber joins him in his business. After a time she goes to visit her father. It turns out to be a very bad trip. This is story one in the Eros Universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Violence  

Shortly Roger arrived at the address Gordon had given him. Leon was home - drunk. Roger woke him the easy way. Pain is a great awakener. Leon was wide awake in short order, still drunk, but wide awake.

"You took a girl from here to a slave training house fifteen months ago. Where is it?" Roger asked, directly.

"Don't know what you are talking about," the drunk replied. The pain that he got then was both more intense and longer lasting than what woke him. He lay there and gasped and wheezed when it was released. Roger looked down at him and let him know that it was only the beginning.

"That was nothing compared to the pain that girl suffered. I will be glad to keep increasing the level and duration any time you want to be cute."

"No, no more!" Leon gasped.

"Talk," Roger ordered.

"I didn't take her to a house. I delivered her to another guy. I called his number. We met out in the country. I gave him the girl, and he gave me twenty five thousand for me and seven thousand for the kid. I tried the number again about six months ago, but no one answered. They said it was disconnected," Leon wheezed.

"Give me the number," Roger ordered. Leon did. Roger checked it in his mind also. He tried the number and got the same information from the phone company. Roger went back into Leon's mind, and set a similar sequence of commands as he had in Gordon's. Then he left. The events that he had programed into both men would play themselves out in due time. Neither would have a happy ending.

Roger checked into a motel out in the country. He was to see Amber on January ninth. Then she would have to decide whether to stay with him or not. He didn't sleep well that night. When he finally did get to sleep, it was early morning, and he only slept for six hours. He arrived at Amber's parents' house around noon on January eighth, and rang the bell. Amber's father answered the door.

"Hello, Roger. What can I do for you? Did Amber come with you?" he asked.

"Isn't Amber here? I came to see her for her decision," Roger said.

"No. I haven't seen her since the twenty-seventh. I thought that she had left with you," George answered with apprehension in his voice. "I was even upset that she didn't stop to say good-by."

"No, I told her that I would return today. She had my cell phone number, but never called."

"What," George began, as the implications hit him, "what could have happened to her? My God, not again!" His face was as pale as a ghost.

"Can I come in?" Roger asked.

"Yes, surely," George answered.

"What room was she in? Perhaps there is a clue there!"

"She was in her old room. This way." They went up to Amber's room. It had obviously been cleaned recently. Her suitcases were there as were her clothes.

"She would not have left her clothes. Surely she would have said something to you before leaving," Roger said. "Something is very wrong. What about your wife? Would she have said something to her?"

"They haven't gotten on well in the last six years or so. It seemed to be even worse when she returned," her father told him.

"Is she home?" Roger asked. "Could we talk to her?"

"No, Helen is out doing what ever it is that she does all of the time. Our marriage has been a sham ever since she joined that religious sect that she belongs to. She has gotten worse lately."

"Do you know when she'll be back?"

"Since it's Friday, she usually returns around five in the afternoon. She'll change clothes and eat, then go out to some cult meeting. Why do you ask?"

"I thought that I might talk to her to see if she knows anything," Roger answered, mildly.

"I doubt she'll talk to you, Roger. She didn't seem to like you when you were here before."

"Oh, I think that she'll talk to me," Roger assured him, with a smile. "I have a way of growing on people. For now though, I'll just take off and do some searching around the city. Maybe I'll come up with something."

Roger left and checked the usual places: morgue, shelters, police, hospitals. There were no leads in any of them. He returned to the house just before five in the afternoon. They were both waiting in the living room when Helen returned.

"Helen, can I see you a minute?" George requested.

"What is it now?" Helen answered, exasperated, as she entered the living room. When she saw Roger, she tried to turn and leave. It was much too late for that. Roger had pierced her mind as she came through the front door. He took control of her motor functions; moved her to a chair and sat her in it. Helen tried to fight him, but she was completely unable to do so. When she was seated, Roger spoke to her.

"Helen, what do you know about Amber's disappearance?" he asked. He then released her voice function.

It wasn't pretty. She howled, and cursed, and screamed. He cut her off after thirty seconds. You could see the shock and frustration in her eyes. Roger tried again.

"Helen, you are going to talk to me, and tell me what I want to know. You can do it voluntarily, or I will force you to, but you will tell me what I want to know. I will give you your voice back in a few seconds. A simple yes or no will be sufficient." He then released her voice again with a similar result. Roger cut her off again.

"How do you do that?" George asked, in awe.

"By controlling her mind," Roger said. "There are few who can do it," he added.

"But how will you get her to answer. Both times all she did was curse," George asked, confused.

"There are other options available," Roger said. He looked into Helen's eyes and said 'Suffer'. Helen went into a trance, her body going rigid and her face slack, as Roger turned loose her demons.

"What did you do to her?" her husband asked, in concern.

"She is facing the things that she fears the most, the demons in her mind. I will leave her with them for a while. It will usually loosen even the most recalcitrant tongue," he replied.

"Shall we have dinner?" he then asked George. They went to the kitchen and prepared and ate a quiet dinner. They were back in the living room in about 45 minutes. Helen was exactly the same as when they had left her.

"We may want to move her," Roger told her husband. "Some people have violent reactions when they come out of the trance." They picked her up and moved her to the Master bath. Roger again cautioned her husband before he brought her back. Helen's reaction was instantaneous and violent. She vomited up the contents of her stomach, lost control of her bowels, and pissed all over herself. Her body shook as she tried to heave up things that were no longer there. She was sweating profusely.

"My God," her husband said, "I am glad that you warned me. Is it always that bad?"

"Not always. It depends on the person and how long they are in the trance. Most are less violent. I would say that your wife has a serious set of demons in her mind." After a while, Helen stopped shaking. They removed her clothes, which were soiled, and put her in the shower. It was a large one with multiple heads. Her husband stripped, got in, and washed her off. When she was clean they pulled her out and dried her off. Her husband was about to go for some clothes when Roger stopped him.

"Leave her naked. It should make her more compliant. It does on slave girls. Amber has spent most of the last fifteen months naked. She doesn't mind at all. In fact, she hates to get dressed now, and only does so when we go to town or have guests," Roger told him.

"You and Amber have been together for six months haven't you? Do you have sex often?" George asked.

"Amber is a very sensitive girl. When I first rescued her, her body was so abused that all I could do was stroke her hair, and tell her that she was all right. Her Master had forbidden her to orgasm. She pleaded with me to allow her to. I was stroking her hair and told her that she could. In seconds she was a shaking, sobbing, and moaning wreck. It continued for at least five minutes, multiple orgasms. She is still just as sensitive, and will pass out after having multiple and continuous orgasms. She is also the sweetest female that I have ever met," Roger told her father.

"My God," her father said. "My wife was never like that even in her younger days. Now, I can't even touch her. She hasn't slept with me in the last five years at least."

They took Helen into the bedroom, and sat her on the floor. They sat on the bed. Roger returned her voice to her.

"Now Helen, are you ready to talk in a civilized manner or would you like another forty-five minutes of what you have just experienced?"

"No, no more of that. I'll answer your questions," Helen said, with panic in her voice.

"Where is Amber?" was Roger's first question.

"She is in a hospital," Helen said.

"How did she get there?"

"We kidnapped her after Christmas."

"Why is she there?"

"We are brainwashing her into the true faith."

After that Roger got the details of where the hospital was, how it was staffed, and where Amber's room was. He then put Helen to sleep.

"What do we do now?" George asked. He could not believe that his wife would do such a thing to her own daughter. Yet she had confessed to it, as if it were an everyday occurrence. He had a sick thought then, wondering if it were an everyday occurrence.

"We don't do anything," Roger said. "I am going to this hospital, and see what is going on, and what it will take to get Amber out of there."

"Can you do it alone?" George asked.

"I have been in Martial Arts for many years. I am a Grand Champion with the Samurai Sword. I believe that I can handle things," Roger answered. "Besides someone needs to stay here and watch your wife. We should probably put her to bed and cover her up."

"Just put her on the bed. She hasn't put out in a long time, and I aim to collect on past due bills," her husband said. Helen went on the bed naked.

When Roger got to the hospital, it was after 8:00 PM. Their security was laughable to begin with. To a man who could transport himself as Roger could, it was nonexistent.

The nurse on duty was about to enter Amber's room when Roger stopped her in her tracks. He was not happy to see the small whip in her hand. Assuming control of her body, he moved her to an adjacent empty room, and threw her body on the bed. There were no preliminaries. He put her in pain immediately, while he checked the area for others. The area was unoccupied.

He returned to the nurse; removed the pain; sat her up on the bed, and started to interrogate her. He quickly learned: the only other person working here was a male orderly, who was not due until midnight; about the drugs in the IVs; about the headphones and recordings; about the straps on the bed and the waste arrangement. He learned that the lights were always to be left on; that she had not been fed and not allowed to sleep; about the shock therapy. Roger was so angry that he was ready to kill the nurse right then. But first he asked who had directed all of this to be done.

"Doctor Barbara, the Psychiatrist, was the one who ordered all of this. She is due back here on Sunday morning," the petrified nurse told him.

Roger was in a quandary. Should he take Amber now and escape; thus letting the villain off. Or should he wait, knowing that Amber was in agony, and quite likely could not travel anyway. He reached a decision. Pulling the nurse up until she was looking directly into his face, he told her exactly what would happen to her if she disobeyed him.

"Listen carefully. If these orders are not carried out exactly, I will show you what pain really looks like. Then I will turn loose the demons in your head." As he said this he set her demons loose for a full two minutes. It gave her a preview of what awaited her, if she failed to carry out his orders to the letter. When he released her, she too was ready to puke.

"Please, Mister. I will do anything you want. Anything! Just tell me," the nurse pleaded through her sobs.

"Good. You will go into the room as usual. Change the IVs. Do not put any drugs in them. Turn off the shock device and leave it off. Does she need water?" he asked.

"She has asked for water before. The orderly pissed in her mouth instead. That was all the water she has gotten," the Nurse told him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.