Another Amber - Cover

Another Amber

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Roger rescues Amber from being killed by her old Master. While she is recovering, he explains his origins on Eros. Amber joins him in his business. After a time she goes to visit her father. It turns out to be a very bad trip. This is story one in the Eros Universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Violence  

The girl huddled naked in the corner of her cell unable to move or even lie down. Her bruised and battered body ached and hurt all over. Her Master had been unusually cruel of late. This was the second time in a week that he had beaten her for an hour or more. Her body had not recovered from the first beating before he had administered this second one. She was a mass of bruised and bleeding flesh. Welts and cuts covered her body from her face and head to the soles of her feet ... Her back was one raw sore. Her breasts and thighs were bloody and bleeding. She cried quietly, and her body shook with fear. She was sure that her Master was tired of her and would do away with her shortly.

While the girl huddled in misery in one corner of the dark cell and feared her fate, she did not see the man in dark clothing who materialized in the opposite corner near the door. He was a man of medium height. His dark clothes and blackened face and hands made him nearly invisible in the dark cell. He crouched in his corner, and waited for what he was sure was to come. He held the black cased sword that he carried, vertically in front of him.

His wait was not long, not more than twenty minutes. The girl appeared to have cried herself into a state of mindless delirium, as she obviously did not hear the approaching footsteps. The door opened inward noiselessly, and a shaft of light from the corridor outside fell on the girl in the corner.

Two men stood at the door of the cell, both were large. The one in front carried a large butcher knife. The one behind had several plastic bags and tape. They instantly spotted the girl huddled in the corner when the light from the corridor fell on her. The first one spoke to his companion.

"A little fun first, then we can finish her off," he said. To which the second man had replied.

"Yea, the boss only likes to hear them scream. When he tires of them, he just gets rid of them. He won't mind if we have a little fun first."

They moved further in to the room. Their voices had awakened the girl. On seeing them, she turned pale and whimpered. She knew that their being there, so soon after this last session, was not good. Her Master usually waited at least several days before abusing her again.

"No," she moaned in a whisper, "please, no."

The first one reached out for the girl, as they moved further into the room - past the door.

"Shut up, cunt," he ordered, "on your knees, now."

The second man said nothing. He would never say anything again. The man in dark clothes had entered his mind, just as the second man cleared the door. His thoughts were precise and as sharp as a scalpel. He pierced the man's free will center and paralyzed him in place. He then turned to that part of the mind that controls emotion and fear. His commands were again swift and precise. The second man fell into a trance while his mind concentrated on the things that he feared the most. It was a different fear for almost all people, but the results were the same - a catatonic trance.

The first man some how sensed that something was wrong with his partner and turned. He could just barely make out the man in dark clothes, there in the corner just past his partner.

"What the fuck?" he blurted, bringing the large butcher knife up. He advanced toward the man in the corner, paying no attention to the fate of his partner. He was well versed in the use of the large knife he carried and had no fear. It did him no good.

The man in dark clothing had risen to his feet before the door even opened. The cased sword was in his left hand now. He had attempted to enter the first man's mind, and found the way blocked. He had immediately switched to the second man with success

As the first man advanced to his own striking distance, he crossed the threshold of the sword's range. It was swept from the scabbard in the man's left hand at the height of the first man's belly. His belly was ripped open from his right to his left by the sword. The sword was then reversed in an upward direction diagonally across his chest, ripping it open. The sword was stopped at a point just above his right shoulder. Here it was reversed again, and flashed to his left once more, slicing through the first man's neck and the bones there, and finally removing his head in a clean sweep. Less than two seconds had past from the time the sword left its sheath to the time the head started to topple.

A fountain of blood erupted from the first man, from the severed neck and from the slices across his belly and chest. The dead body collapsed to the floor.

The girl had seen what had happened from the rear, but it didn't register in her panic and fear shrouded mind until the first man collapsed to the floor, and spewed blood in her direction. Some of the blood struck her. She screamed hysterically and tried in vain to back further into the corner.

The man in dark clothes calmly ripped a piece of the first man's shirt from his body and used it to clean the sword before re-sheathing it. At the same time, he reached out to the girl's mind with his, but found only mindless fear and hysteria there.

After re-sheathing the sword, he swiftly moved over to the girl to try to calm her down. Since he didn't want to strike her, especially her bruised and battered face, he quickly grabbed the bucket of water by the wall and flung the contents at the girl's face. It did the trick. The surprise dousing stopped her screams, just long enough for him to speak to her.

"Listen to me, girl. I am here to help you. Quiet down now, and listen to me." The girl sobbed and started to cry again, but otherwise remained quiet. Her slave training instantly taking hold at the voice of a Master.

"That's a good girl. Now listen closely. We are going to leave here. Your Master sent these animals here to kill you. He has already arranged for your replacement, and no longer requires you," the man told her. He tried again to enter her mind but still found only fear and hysteria, so he continued to instruct her again verbally.

"Can you stand and walk?" he asked.

"I ... I do not know, Master," she finally managed to whisper through her sobs and tears.

"Give me your hand. I will help you stand," he told her. She extended her hands, and he pulled her erect as gently as possible. He could see the pain in her face, as she came erect. He also got a good look at her bruised and battered body in the light from the doorway.

"Stand there for a second," he told her, as he turned to retrieve the package that he had left in the corner. He opened it and took out the cloak it contained. There was also a spray can of painkiller in the package. Returning to the girl, he sprayed her back, breasts, and thighs with the painkiller. Then he told her to hold his arm and raise one foot so he could spray it also. He then repeated it for the other foot. When he was sure the spray was dry, he gently placed the cloak on the girl, and wrapped it around her. Then taking her shaking hand in his, he told her what he required of her.

"Hold my hand and close your eyes. We will walk out of here. I will guide you," he told her.

"Yes, Master," she whispered with tears still flowing down her cheeks.

She took his hand and closed her eyes, as she was instructed. They slowly walked toward the wall. She was expecting to walk into the wall, as it was only a few feet from where they had started in the middle of the room. Instead she suddenly felt like she was falling, as from a great height. She tried to scream, but there was no sound. The feeling repeated twice more, then she was standing on a floor again. Her hand was still in his, but she was afraid to open her eyes. He had not said that she could, but her head was spinning, and she felt herself falling again. He caught her as she started to fall, carried her to a chair, and sat her down gently.

"You may open your eyes," he said, noticing that she still had them shut. She was obviously a well-trained slave girl. "It takes a bit of getting used to, that kind of travel, I mean," he said.

She opened her eyes, and was shocked by the change. They were in a large room. The walls and ceiling were a light white or blue/white, and seemed to glow slightly. There were no visible doors or windows. Also no lighting fixtures, yet it was bright and airy. The air was fresh and sweet. It was almost like being outside in the spring.

There was a table with four chairs. What appeared to be a long counter with a sink and storage both above and below. The area they were in also had two stools and several large cupboards. There appeared to be at least one other room that she could see from where she sat.

"You're safe. No one will find us here, Little One," he told her, moving to a cupboard then and removing some containers from it, before returning to stand in front of her.

"Remove the cloak, Little One. I will tend to your body to start it healing," he told her. She stood and removed the cloak. Its exterior was quite cold now, but the cold had not penetrated the fabric.

She had been naked for the last nine months, and no longer considered it unnatural. The man had indicated a stool and told her to move there. She sat on it with difficulty. It was hard wood and not the soft cushioned seat of the chair.

"Only a little discomfort, my Sweet," he told her. While shaking one of the containers, he told her, "Hold your breath while I spray this on your back. I will tell you when to breathe again."

She forced herself to stop sobbing, and pulled in a long ragged breath and held it. She had become quite good at holding her breath from the hanging/choking exercises she had been put through in the slave training house.

He sprayed her back with a foam which quickly turned into a permanent bandage on her back. It included bacterial and virus fighters, and other medicines that would heal her back.

Shortly he told her that she could breath again. Then he used another can to spray the rest of her body with a different kind of liquid. It sealed the wounds and started to heal them. Finally, he took a container of liquid and applied it to a gauze pad. This he used to apply the liquid to her face, pussy and rectum.

The girl was amazed. Each treatment was different, but the results were similar. They felt cool at first and then the pain from the area treated just went away. Like it had been blocked out. She soon felt much better. She sat there for several minutes just feeling better. When the man returned from putting the spray cans away, he had a large mug in his hand. He held it out to her, and instructed her to drink it.

"Drink this. It will restore your chemical balances. My instruments indicate that you are deficient in some important vitamins and minerals. Also, you're dehydrated," he said.

This frightened the girl. What was it he was giving her? Was it some kind of knockout solution, or poison? But if he had wanted to kill her, why rescue her, and take care of her wounds? She reached out tentatively and took the mug. She began to drink the liquid in it. It didn't taste bad, kind of like Gatorade. What had made her think of that after all of this time, she wondered? She finished drinking the liquid, and returned the mug to the man. He took it from her and returned it to the sink. When he returned to her, he had further instructions for her.

"Now, Little One, I want you to go over to the bed and get some sleep. I have to go out to finish with your former Master. He has much to answer for." He helped her up, and led her to the bed in the second room. It was a large and soft bed. There were blankets and pillows on it. He helped her into the bed, and covered her with a light blanket. Then he kissed her cheek.

"Try to sleep, Little One. I will be gone for several hours. I will dim the illumination to help you sleep," as he said this, the walls and ceiling dimmed to about the level of illumination at twilight.

"Sleep well," he added. Then walked over to the same wall, where they had arrived, and vanished.

The girl lay on the bed. It was soft, and the covers were warm. This was the best she had felt in a very long time. There were pillows at the headboard for her to rest her head on. Plus there were long cylindrical pillows that were new to her. Though the pain had stopped, her body was stiff, and it was difficult to move. While trying to move over onto her side, she pulled one of the long pillows to her. She quickly discovered its use as she draped her body over it. It felt soo good to hold on to. She wrapped one leg over it, and soon her body, of it's own volition, started to rock and move against the pillow as if it were a man's leg.

Her tears flowed, and her body shook, as the first orgasm hit her. Her breathing was very ragged, and she sobbed, but could not stop the series of powerful orgasms that continued to rock her small world. After a time, they stopped, and she fell into a dream-disturbed sleep.

A number of hours later, she awoke. Her old friend fear was clutching at her heart, again. She had had an orgasm without the Master's permission, and not just one, but a whole series. Surely the Master would punish her severely. She moaned as she lay over the long pillow, the pillow that had led to her disobedience. Tears flowed as she cried uncontrollably. Why had her body betrayed her, she wondered?

She had been crying in fear for some little while when the man returned. The level of illumination had increased when he reentered the house. She knew that she must immediately confess, and beg his forgiveness. His wrath would be less if she confessed first.

Again her body betrayed her. After lying there for several hours, it was exceedingly stiff. Any attempt to move was met with great resistance, and some pain. New pain from joints that did not want to work, joints that had grown stiff during her rest.

She finally, after much effort, got to the edge of the bed, and sat up with her feet and legs over the side of the mattress. When she stood, it was all for naught. She collapsed to the floor. Her head spinning.

The man heard her hit the floor, and came to investigate.

"What has happened, Little One?" he asked.

"Please, Master," she begged pulling herself forward and kissing his feet, "I didn't mean to disobey. My body would not listen. Please, do not kill me, please." The tears flowed as she begged on her belly on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.