Brian, Guess What? - Cover

Brian, Guess What?

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Brian's sister's best friend tells her a secret that leads them to the bedroom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When we are together the next afternoon, Lyssa says, "Becca keeps wanting me to see her brother and she talks about you all the time. She's really wanting you. She says that now that she is having sex all the time, it's all she wants and when they make love she dreams that Tyler is you. You, Brian. What do you think of that? She's got the hots, for sure."

"Yeah, but what about you? I love you, Lyss, and I love making love with you."

"Well, we wouldn't have to stop. And, there's Tyler. He's cute and he likes me a lot, I guess."

"Is this something you would want to do? Switch?"

"Oh, god, they don't know about us. I don't want them to know."

"Sounds to me like they don't really need to know about us. You could just tell Rebecca that you like her idea. Simple. If you want to do it."

"Do you?"

"Well, Rebecca is very pretty and very sexy. I can see how you would be attracted to Tyler. I wouldn't be jealous if you two did something, you know, together. How about you?"

"You mean if you started, you know, having sex with Becca? I guess I wouldn't mind. She's my best friend. And you really are a wonderful lover. I couldn't ask for better for her."

"We're really talking about this, aren't we?"

"Kinda crazy, but, yes, we are."

"Well, look, let's make love and you think that I'm Tyler and I'll think you're Rebecca and we'll see if it turns us on."

"Oh, you have the best ideas. Just like when you showed me how you masturbate, remember how all this started?"

"How could I forget? So, do I think of you as Rebecca?"

"Sure, Tyler, let's. Might be fun."

"Okay, Rebecca, how do you want to do it today. Wanna be on top?"

"Eww, yeah, let me get up."

So, Lyssa, aka 'Rebecca', gets over me and slowly guides me inside where it is so wonderful and warm.

"Mmm, that's nice. Oh, I've missed you."

After our lovemaking, Lyssa asked me, "Did you think of Rebecca when you were doing it?"

"Well, I tried it and did some but I was also thinking of you."

"Did thinking of Becca turn you on?"

"Um, yeah, actually, it did. How about you?"

"About the same. I felt like it was Tyler sometimes and then knew it was you."

"And?"

"Oh, yeah, I liked thinking it was Tyler. But I like when I think of you, too."

"So, do you want to do it with Tyler?"

"Well, I don't know. Maybe. What about you. With Becca?"

"She's very pretty and, yeah, I think I would."

"Are we saying we want to swap?"

"As long as they don't know what we've been doing."

"Well, should I talk to Becca about it. Do it?"

"If you want to, sure. It would be pretty exciting for us both, I guess."

"Hmm, Tyler. Yeah, it just might be. You'd like to be with Becca, wouldn't you?"

"Really, what guy wouldn't."

"Okay, I'll talk to her tomorrow."

Well, there it is. I guess I just sit back and see what these two girls cook up. Amazing.

The next afternoon, Lyssa is all excited as she relates her lunchtime conversation with Becca.

"Oh, Becca is all excited about maybe getting with you. My big brother seems to be in demand. And, she'll talk with Tyler this afternoon, maybe even right now. That's spooky. So, tomorrow, we'll know how all this goes."

"I never thought things would go this way. You two girls are something. We better practice if we might be doing this with someone new."

"Oh, Bri, you are so clever. Practice, huh? Practice makes perfect. And, you are the perfect lover. Let's practice."

So, our afternoon was filled with love- and lust-making with the overshadowing thought of the possibility that, in the near future, each of us would be having sex with a new and intriguing partner.

Our discussion the next afternoon was rather anxious, filled with new possibilities.

"Well, Becca says Tyler wants to be with me if he can and she wants you in the worst way, according to her. So, we talked about how to do this and decided that, since both sets of parents work, Tyler could come over here after school on Monday and you could go over there."

"You girls are something. Really something. I never thought this would happen."

"Well, we both get new lovers on Monday. I can't believe this is real. I can tell you that I've seen Becca naked and you're in for a treat. She's got a gorgeous body. You've seen her in a bikini. Wait 'til you see those boobs in person. She's C-cup, almost D. And, firm. You'll love it."

"Well, I love your gorgeous body and have plans to make it feel real good this afternoon."

"What a nice idea."

Our lovemaking was slow and unhurried, savoring each stroke in and out, our feelings slowly mounting, slowly building, sensing a coming crest.

"Oh my god, this feels so good. I can't believe how good."

"Eww, I'm gonna cum, Lyss. Oh, this is ... EWW, EWW, eww, eww, oh, oh, uh."

"Oh, so am I, Bri, so am I. UNGH, UNGH, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, so good. Oh, Brian. God, that's so good."

"Lyssa, that was the best orgasm I've ever had. Going slow for so long was fabulous."

"Oh, yeah, me too. My best one ever. Slow is wonderful. Just wonderful. Mmm, hold me, Bri, just hold me."

Our lovemaking today was the best I've ever experienced. We just took our time. It all just slowly built and, wow, what a time. The best.

We knew that time was moving on, so the inevitable rush to get dressed and straighten things up intervened with the passion of our afternoon together. And on Monday, the girls switch places. I can't believe that this is happening. The thought keeps me hard all weekend.

On Sunday afternoon, Lyssa tells me that everything is set for Monday. I will go over to Rebecca's house and Tyler will come here. I ask Alyssa if she's nervous.

"Well, yeah, some. I mean Becca tells me that her brother is really hot for me so I'm not so worried about that. But all the stuff that you and I are used to, you know, being naked together, knowing each other's bodies so intimately, doing all the things we've done. Now I've got to start all over. Yeah, it's making me a little nervous. How about you?"

"Yeah, I see what you mean. The comfort level and all. Mmm, true. But also don't you feel a little excited about someone new?"

"Well, yes, I've been wet down below all weekend thinking about it. About how things might go on Monday. Whether they go fast or slow. You know."

"Probably not too fast. I know I don't want to rush Rebecca, you know, in case she's nervous or something. Take it easy, I think."

"Yeah, I expect Tyler thinks the same way. Oh, boy, Tyler. I hope this all works out alright. We could all make a porn movie, 'Fun with Four.' Oh, now I'm getting loony."

On Monday afternoon, I went to Rebecca's house and anxiously knocked on the door.

"Hi, Becca. You really look pretty."

"Oh, thanks Brian, come on in."

"Where can I put my stuff?"

"Well, my bedroom's upstairs. Follow me."

In Becca's room, I put my backpack and jacket on her desk and stood rather nervously in front of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.