Brian, Guess What? - Cover

Brian, Guess What?

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brian's sister's best friend tells her a secret that leads them to the bedroom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The next afternoon, she asks me, "Do you masturbate every day?"

"Well, Lys, probably most guys do. And, yes, I do."

"Gonna do it this afternoon?"

"Can I get any volunteers to help?"

"Oh, you're cute. Yeah, maybe, would you kiss my breasts again?"

"As pretty as they are, it's a privilege, sure."

She pulled her top off and took her bra off and said, "Well, you're slow today," so I stripped off all my clothes and laid down. She already had the lotion and was applying it with vigor. She bent over to bring a breast to my face and I began to kiss and suck while I rubbed and petted the other.

"I like it when you take all your clothes off and get completely naked. You have a nice body," and she ran one of her hands all up and down my body, then returned to a two-handed handjob. She's sure learning how to make a guy feel good. And I can tell that she's getting pretty wound-up with me concentrating on her boobs; just think what she'd be like if I gave her oral sex. There's a thought I could cum to.

"Is it good? Am I doing it okay?"

"Oh, yeah, Lyssa, you're doing fine. Mmm," and I went back to sucking her nipple. I opened my mouth wider and took in more of her breast and began to suck harder. Lyssa was making little 'mmm' sounds and I could tell that she was really turned on. Her breathing was heavy and, like yesterday, her chest and face became red and splotchy. I suggested she try taking one hand and twirling her fingers around the head of my dick like she's twisting a bottle cap on and off. She caught on right away.

"Oh, Bri, that feels so good. You're making me so hot. Suck the other one, just like that."

I'm getting near the point of cumming and suddenly, Alyssa shivers and says, "Oh, Oh, that's ... oh, don't ... keep ... OH, OOOH, OOOOh, Ohhh, Ohh, so good. God, Brian, you made me cum again. Oh that was so good. I'm so hot. Whew."

"My turn, sis, here it ... UNGH, UUUNGH, UUUNGH, Uungh, ew, oh. So good, sis, so good. Really good."

"I gave you a good cum, huh? For a beginner."

"Oh, sis, you're past the beginner stage already. Thanks, that was great."

"Thank you, Bri, I had a really good orgasm. Boy that sure works for me. I'm still tingly."

Wow, this was turning into an everyday thing. Pretty nice. And, she's getting better at it every day.

Like clockwork, the next day, Alyssa asks me if I need any 'relief.'

"I think you like giving handjobs, Lyssa. Lots of girls do."

"Well, it is kinda fun to watch what happens and all. I was thinking though that I might try something different, if it was okay with you."

"And what were you thinking?"

"Well, I thought, if you wanted to, I could try doing oral sex on you. A lot of my friends do it to their boyfriends all the time and I thought I could try it."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that. She was thinking of sucking me off. What guy wouldn't like a pretty girl sucking his cock?

"You've never done it before, right?"

"No, but lots of my friends have."

"Well, there's a little more to it. Do you want to finish with swallowing or use your hand to finish. It's something you need to decide."

"Yeah, I've thought about it and I also tasted your stuff. It seemed okay, so I think I'd go the whole way. Guys would probably like that best, right?"

"It is the least disruptive but it's really up to the girl."

"It's what I want to try."

"I guess I should get my clothes off, huh?"

"Should I take my top off like yesterday?"

"If we both took our clothes off we could do oral sex to each other."

"You mean down between my legs?"

"Every girl I've ever done it to just loved it."

"Some of my girlfriends have talked about it and they love their boyfriends to do it to them. But, then I would have to take all my clothes off and you'd be down where you could see me down there."

"Yes, I'd see your pussy. Some girls don't think they're pretty down there but they are. A girl's body is beautiful everywhere."

"Could I just do oral on you? I'll take my clothes off, all of them, but I don't know if I'm quite ready to just open up and bare everything. Can we just do it this way for now?"

"Sure, Lyssa, I will never push you to do anything. Ever."

"Well, we better get our clothes off, then, okay? Would you rather lay down?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.