Brian, Guess What? - Cover

Brian, Guess What?

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brian's sister's best friend tells her a secret that leads them to the bedroom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Oh, Brian, you'll never believe what Becca told me. She watched Tyler masturbate!"

"Woah, sis, what?"

"She watched her brother jack-off, you know..."

"And how did this happen?"

"Well, she came home from school yesterday and went upstairs to change. Ty's door was open and she saw him naked on his bed and doing it to a Playboy magazine."

"Did she just stand there and watch?"

"No, he didn't know she was there until she said, 'Havin' fun, big brother?' and he pulled the covers up. But then, he asked her if she wanted to watch. Can you believe it?"

"And?"

"So Becca said, 'Yeah, she'd like to watch.'"

"And he did it and she watched?"

"Yeah. She said it was really cool. His stuff spurted out like a fountain. She was really turned-on by it, she said. Had to even go have a little fun herself in her room after. How about that?"

"Well, I guess she got a lesson, huh?"

"Do you do it, you know, masturbate?"

"Sis, ever guy masturbates and every girl does too, for that matter. Don't you?"

"Well, yeah, sometimes."

"Sure, sometimes, sure, sure."

"How far does your stuff spurt out?"

"You could ask Becca, you know. She's watched it."

"Yeah, but how about you?"

"You wanna watch don't you? Just like Becca did."

"Well ... um ... yeah, maybe, yeah I would."

"When?"

"Is now okay?"

"Sure."

Well, my sister wants to watch me jack-off. Because her best friend, Rebecca, saw her brother Tyler doing it and she watched to the end.

"Now this is just between you and me, right?"

"Promise, you and me."

So, I stand up and pull down my shorts and briefs. As you might suspect, my dick was fairly hard just talking about this, so it flopped out ready for action, as it were.

"Oh, it's big. I saw you a couple of years ago coming out of the bathroom and it wasn't nearly this big. Wow. It's really grown."

"Well, it wasn't hard at the time, probably, either."

"Oh, sure. They get bigger when they get turned-on. I babysat a little boy once and changed him. When I rubbed baby lotion on him, his little thingie got bigger. I really didn't mean to but it was kindof neat."

"Well, this thingie likes lotion, too. Wanna get me some?"

So, Alyssa hops up and comes back with a bottle of lotion.

"Can I squirt it on?"

I agree and she runs a line of lotion up and down my cock.

"Wanna smooth it out?" I ask.

"Um, you do it, right now, I just wanna watch."

So, I rub it up and down and begin to get into a rhythm back and forth.

"I'll bet that feels good, huh?" she asked.

"That's why we all do this, sis."

In a few minutes, I tell her to watch because I'm getting close. Then, as is so predictable with guys, I shoot my cum out in stringy spurts.

"Oh, wow, that's cool. It really goes. No wonder Becca was excited to watch. Whew. It makes me all hot and tingly just watching."

"Well, maybe you want to go have a little private time like Becca did, you know, to take care of any needs that may have come up."

"Ha, ha, I think I will. I need something after that."

"Okay, have fun and think of me."

The next afternoon, I was in my room and Alyssa knocked on the open door and stuck her head in.

"Hi, Brian, what's up?"

"Not much, anything new from your friend, Rebecca? New adventures with her brother?"

"Not that she said. It was fun watching you yesterday. Gonna do it today?"

"Wanna watch again?"

"Well, maybe, if you don't mind."

"If you like to watch, Lyssa, I'm happy to oblige. Wanna get the lotion?"

"Can I put it on again?"

"Sure," I said as I pulled off my shorts and briefs, "Wanna rub it in today?"

She put a stripe of lotion along my cock and said, "Well, I might. I've never done that before. Am I awful for wanting to?"

"Sis, you're just curious; that's okay. Go ahead."

She put her finger in the lotion and ran it along the top of my cock spreading it a bit.

"Go ahead, Lyssa, my dick won't bite you."

With that she put her fingers around and moved up and down.

"Oh, it doesn't feel like I thought it would. It nice and warm and the end is really soft and smooth, kinda silky. Does this feel good?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.