It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

Hell, I wouldn't mind doing the golf thing with my future father in law, especially since he was president of the biggest bank in town. We were acquainted anyway from the many times I'd appeared at the bank with prospective car buyers to give them moral support while they were arranging for a loan to make the purchase.

Be that as it may, we were all awake again now and I knew my duty was to rock my future wives back to sleep. I looked over at Inga and could tell she knew what was coming so I pushed Wanda to her back in the bed and latched my lips onto one of her nipples. I knew right away we were going to have a wonderful marriage since Inga laid claim to the other nipple with her lips.

Before quick could even get ready I slid my hand down across Wanda's flat stomach and bumped into Inga's as we met at Wanda's bush. I concentrated on fingering Wanda while Inga bore down on her clit. Wanda was dripping and ready when I moved between her legs and Inga did the honors aiming my dick and making sure the head was wet enough by swiping it up and down just inside Wanda's lips.

Wanda moaned low in her throat as I pushed it up her and then Inga gave my ass a sharp slack to get me started pumping. While I was doing the in-out in-out duties Inga put her mouth back to work on Wanda's nipples.

I really appreciated Inga's help convincing Wanda to go along and now I could connect the dots on what I'd seen of Wanda's behavior at school. As I said earlier she always seemed to get along well with all the other girls and now I knew why. Hell, Wanda was a little like me and apparently she liked a shot of pussy herself now and then. I could still remember what I'd seen earlier when she and Inga were munching each others rugs and to me it seemed like an excellent sign our marriage would be a happy one for all three of us.

I managed to hold off on the come ending of my ride on Wanda even though her insides had petted and squeezed on my peter like never before, not to mention the ecstatic feeling of her tunnel seeming to flutter all around my dick when she finally blasted off.

In short, when I pulled it out of her it was still up to snuff and what was that I saw? Why it was another pair of spread legs for me to move between to resume the fun. Inga had settled in right beside Wanda and she was pushing her pussy up with her hips as if expecting a quick dick injection. I was happy to provide one.

You might think my dick would become jaded with all the wonders in store for it, but nothing could be further from the truth. It seemed almost as if it had muscle memory or something, because when I pushed it up Inga it settled in to hit the high spots right away and then lounge back for another wonderful fuck.

"Oh my God, Jake. How do you know exactly what I need when you put it in me? You are a real treasure and an expert at close in dick work," Inga said, as she wrapped her arms and legs around me and showed some remarkable pussy ability herself.

Suddenly Inga seemed to get even hotter and with only a glance I knew why. Wanda had a mouthful of nipple and was sucking for success on Inga's nipple while teasing hell out of the other one with her hand. We were now double-teaming Inga. I was doing the heavy lifting with my dick and Wanda was providing the little nips and strokes that seemed to be setting Inga on fire.

It didn't last long though, because it couldn't. In what seemed like only seconds Inga went off like a Roman candle, clawing at my back, squeezing her legs around my hips, and screaming like a banshee. I guess her scream was a warning of impending death for real. Thankfully it was only the impending little death of orgasm. I felt honor bound to release a load of my own up her to try putting out the fire.

Soon we all snuggled down together, getting as close together as we possibly could. Inga was panting for breath and I was gasping a little myself. Wanda seemed like the only one able to talk.

"Jake, I can't believe how good you've been to me in such a short time. You rescued me from a complete asshole and kicked his ass all in one. Now, we're going to get married and you've found me a helpmate. You can bet me and my new sweetie are going to take really good care of you, aren't we pumpkin?" Wanda asked Inga.

"I'm not sure Wanda, it seems he's the one taking care of us and Jesus what a job he's doing so far," Inga said.

"We'll just have to work on our team work, baby. We'll have him eating out of our hands, or maybe even our laps in no time," Wanda said, and then she put a scorching kiss on Inga's lips.

Male chauvinist pig that I was, I lay down between them and used a hand on each exploring their charms. I played with titties and petted bushes until I was besotted with their pulchritude. For a minute there I just wanted to wallow between them for the rest of my life. In point of fact it was just what I was planning, even if we did have to get up and dressed now and again to take care of life's little responsibilities.

Speaking of responsibilities I had to go take a leak and apparently the girls need to reign on their thrones too. We left the bed naked and made it to separate bathrooms.

So much had happened since the phone call around three AM that it seemed it should be noon already. It wasn't though; it was only a little after six in the morning. We got up and headed to the shower and luckily we could all get inside it at once.

Nothing could be better for my spirits. Inga was nearly as tall as I was and Wanda was only a little shorter. It meant there were titties at easily available heights and bushes to rub against my legs and even to tease the end of my dick. Of course I made sure their whisker biscuits were shampooed and their rosebuds were spic and span. They both gave my dick a hand wash and then Inga remembered a weapon should always have a light coat of oil on it barrel so she and Wanda both bent at the waist and let me get in a couple of slides to make sure he barrel was properly oiled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.